Shine Like the Stars|accepting|working on polls

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shine Like the Stars|accepting|working on polls

Postby universal song » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:36 pm

Pine|Loner|Female

Pine watched as they left from her bush. Her ear bled as she lapped up the herbs. She regained her strength and stood up. The cold breeze whirled around her. She would have to find a place to stay. She set off toward their camp, knowing they had the best bushes for shelter. She finally found the perfect bush but she knew it was risky for her to get caught. Shrugging, she plunged into the bush and she closed her eyes, still awake.

Snowstorm|Omega|Male

Snowstorm hadn't said anything but he silently agreed. He followed them back slowly, but paused as he heard more slow paw steps. He shrugged it off and stared at the beautiful Skye.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:54 pm

the loner wrote:name; vixen
gender; female
sexuality; homosexual
crush; open
tags; arcadia

she continued to eye her quietly and released a small sigh, head lowering slightly in surrender. "i suppose i can see some truth in that...but i still don't understand how your pack's 'ranks' work," vixen admitted and frowned a bit out of confusion. she glanced up at arcadia and awaited a response from her, as she was sure to respond.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:57 pm

Snowstorm|Omega|Male

Snowstorm felt comforted by her fur and when she moved away he felt bad. Acting like he didn't realize, he moved close to her once more so their fur was brushing. He smiled silently to himself but he kept it hidden in a patient look. Suddenly he stopped dead as they entered camp. The rustling of the bushes could be heard behind him. "Um.." He started, angling his ears to a bush that had moved once before.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:08 pm

Snowstorm|Omega|Male

Snowstorm flicked his ears again at another faint rustle deep within. "Something is in that bush. I can't smell it because the thick brambles and leaves are cutting off most of the scent." He said, tasting the air. There was a faint scent but to hard to make out. He looked at Skye and then at Maverick.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:17 pm

Snowstorm|Omega|Male

Snowstorm hesitated for a moment before turning around and hurting to catch up with them. He fell back into step with Skye and he flashed her a friendly smile. He looked around at the sights of the forest and felt his now new crush for Skye grow deeper.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shine Like the Stars|accepting|loners needed

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:03 pm

Carmilla Karnstein wrote:
Raksha/5/F/Pansexual/Guard/Crush; Giovanni, Open/Pups: maybe/Best friend(s): Open/Tags; Open
The guard came in from patrol and not seeing anything wrong she feels she doesn't need to report to the Alpha. She sat outside the den and yawned looking for someone to talk to or something to do. She felt a small breeze ruffle her fur as she turned her face up to the wind and smiled as it did. "I love the wind. This weather is always the best." she said softly to herself. She was a tough wolf but she was very loving and Loyal.

Akela/5/M/Pansexual/Guard/Crush; Open/Pups: Maybe/Bestie(s): Hydie, Open/Tags; Hydie
The male nodded listening to her then saw the male approach he wasn't sure how to feel but he hated that mating season was coming up.... he hated the thought of being forced/pressured to mate with the opposite sex.

Akira/2/M/Gay/young guard/Crushless/Mentor: Alloth/Bestie(s): Open/Tags; Alloth
Akira nodded and followed Alloth out. He was so excited he was practically skipping beside his mentor. "so, what do we do on a patrol? Like why do we do it?" he asked curiously

Arcadia/5/F/Lesbian/Hunter/Crushless/Pups: Akira/Bestie(s): Open/Tags; Vixen
Arcadia looked at the female a little confused. "well, do you have any questions? I mean maybe if I clear some things up it won't be so bad?" she said in an asking way.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shine Like the Stars|accepting|loners needed

Postby Craboom-047 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Hydie

<"Blossom">alpha<>in the camp<demisexual>crush; unknown, open<tags- Akela, Noutok>
The alpha cocked her head to the brute and gave him a perplexing look, he had earned a chance this rare for an alpha like her to allow and yet he refused, an almost admirable trait in a wolf. She distressed though and put on a calm expression as she spoke once more.
"Well I respect your choice to remain loyal, if you wish maybe we can talk a little more, standing around like this is rather tedious," Hydie admitted yet still in a bold voice.

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>apprentice; Akira<friends; ???>in the camp<bisexual>crush; unknown<tags- Akira>
He chuckled softly, Alloth was fascinated at the wonders of a young wolf, he wished to have those back some time.
"Well Akira we target a certain area and walk around making sure that no loners or intruders are around," Alloth replied. "We remark the borders if needed and go from there."

Janue

<"Jana">omega<♂>in camp<unknown>crush; ask me<tags- Virgo>
"Yeah I think I know, my mother was brutally murdered by bears when I was 2 and my brother abandoned us," Jana said with a huff. He was glad she left, he was about to take a much needed nap for now.

Giovanni

<"Gio">hunter<♂>in the camp<pansexual>crush; ask me<tags- Kayla>
Giovanni nodded and took the buck over to a pile and dropped it down before stretching himself out again. He groaned a bit before perking back up and looking around again.

Coroth

<"Coro">theta<♂>in camp<bisexual>crush; Raksha<tags- Dominic, Raksha>
As the theta looked around the camp he noticed a beautiful fae in the camp, of course the one he had fallen in love with. He knew she didn't feel the same but nonetheless he was determined to get her someday. He padded over somewhat close to her and took a deep breath for confidence before speaking.
"Greetings Raksha, it is a lovely day isn't it?" Coro said

Asher

<"Ash">omega<♀>in camp<pansexual>crush; Shadow<tags- Shadow
The omega stood herself up and gave him an intrigued look and she started to head out of the den. She needed some fresh air for now and was curious what had been going on.

{All open for crushes and most for interactions, but mainly Asher and Jana}[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:13 am

the loner wrote:name; vixen
gender; female
sexuality; homosexual
crush; open
tags; arcadia

"well, where would i fit it? i mean, if i were to join the pack..." she asked nonchalantly with a shrug and glanced away. vixen suddenly felt shy and wanted to avert from eye contact, avoiding any awkwardness between the two.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:16 pm

Snowstorm

Snowstorm nodded and smiled. "Of course." He said, tail wagging. He trotted after her, pleased.

Pine

Pine stood up and walked straight into camp. She sat there and waited for so,eine to notice her and confront her. She wanted to ask something but she was to stubborn to walk up to anybody.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:09 pm

Snowstorm walked into her den and sat down till she asked him to help. "Sure." He said, grabbing the herb and chewing it to a pulp. He said, smearing it onto her shoulder. "Better?"

Pine sighed and dipped her head. "I wish to speak with your leader." She choked out, before coughing. Her throat was dry and she was still weak and her usual lean build was a gone. She looked link a ghost of her old self. Her eyes were pleading and no longer courageous,
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me