➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

Postby dxrmon » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:23 pm

(( ok, sorry i was no help!! ))
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby $ρє¢тяυм » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:20 am

(anyone willing to interact with Sadie/Athena?)
The normals they make me afraid
The crazies they make me feel sane
████████ ████████ ████████
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
█ $ρє¢тяυм ████████████

I am just a "normal"
girl with an unhealthy
obsession with anime
guys, art, photography
and my bettafish named Athena

SubaruAyaotoKanatoZeroShiki
$ρє¢тяυм

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irunwithwolves » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:36 am

(Sorry guys I have been out of state for a little and I'm reading up to catch up, If I miss anything I'm sorry once again just bring it to my attention!! Thanks~ Irun.)

𝔻𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕤

MaleTags::Coffee/Pack✯Crush:: Coffee

The male rushed out the den with Coffee to see one of his pack mates injured "What happened?"
he woofed standing by Coffees side. He knew a little about medical but it was enough to get him by "I know some healing." he told Coffee.

⚓️Carter⚓️

Male⚓️Loner⚓️Tags::

He looked around, now surrounded by other dogs that hes never seen in his life "I don't know If you noticed sweetheart, but I'm a show dog, not a wild dog. Plus, I don't know how to hunt, let alone keep my coat nice and clean.
" He huffed "But if you're willing to help me, then sure, I'll join as long as these guys stay off my tail." he said looking at Oliver remembering the bite on the leg.
I'm Irun, a single mother and military personnel. If I don't respond within a few days please don't kick me out, I am a very busy person.

Irunwithwolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:45 am

C O F F E E

{ Crush: Conflicted/Dallas } { Status: With the Pack } { Female }

She nodded, gesturing with a swing of her head that the others should step back. She looked at Dallas with reassurement, eyes flooding with worry for the brute wounded on the ground. She couldn't keep her eyes on the gap in his skull which oozed crimson blood. She let her eyelids fall, feeling it was the only thing she could do to keep from whimpering.

A S P E R

{ Mate: Lydia } { Status: Stuff} { Brute }

He winced in pain as he was dragged along, stifling whines. He felt dizzy with a lack of blood, as it was seeping out of him.
He felt unusually cold and fuzzy. His vision was unsteady and wavered whenever he tried to focus on something and his head throbbed when it moved. Most of all, he couldn't do anything. He was immobilized. He could hear few gasps and whimpers when he came into the camp, but he was training his thoughts on Lydia, for it made him feel good.

A L A S T A I R

{ Mate: Sprite} { Tagged: Asper } { Brute }

He glanced at Sprite with fear evident in his orbs. "He's hurt, Sprite. Badly." He muttered into his mate's floccose coat. He'd never really gotten to know Asper, but, truthfully, he'd never seen a dog injured as badly. He tore his eyes from the scene, sinking down into the dirt, his head resting on his paws.

H A R L E Y

{ Crush: Blitz } { Tagged: Blitz/Bolin } { Brute }

When the dog gestured to Harley he couldn't help but snarl in reply. He didn't blink about the fact he was insulting him, but more so because he was being rude to Blizzard. From what he had heard and understood, it seemed to be that Bolin had simply left Blitz and she was wanting to know the reason. Suddenly, Harley could see it. Had this brute liked Blizzard at one time, or perhaps he still did? He could see the sorrow and affection in his eyes when he looked at her. It made his fur bristle.

M O R N I N G

{ Crush: Starting to fall for Ares } { Tagged: Orion } { Female }

She had gaped her jaw to speak when, suddenly, yelps and whines entered the air. She lurched backward, whirling around in panic. An injured dog was resting on the ground, his breaths coming in short gasps. Her own whimpers got stuck in her throat as she bolted over, unable to see clearly due to the crowd that had gather. Her tail pinned against her stomach tightly.

S T R E A M

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: Storm/Oliver/Carson/Carson } { Female }

She gritted her teeth, gazing at Blu and Carson with indignation. She planted her fat, little paws, bounding forward in front of the larger female. "Alright. Our leader is very good, so I'm sure you'll fit in well. Come along." She barked eagerly, ecstatic about the fact she had gotten a recruit. Without waiting for a reply, she darted forward towards the camp, soon realizing she was acting in a pup-like manner and readjusted herself.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:55 am

--------------------------------------------------
Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣ 9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Rank ↣ Omega
Wanted rank ↣ N/A
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
tags ↣Storm, Stream, Carson

Oliver smirked and followed stream into camp, Barking at storm to come along. He trotted behind stream, Proud of himself for being so assertive, But also thought that maybe.. Just maybe he'd take it to far. But whatever that dog was being rude, And We don't accept those kind of dogs. Oliver jumped up every few steps happy once again.
Last edited by cornspurrd. on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan.skies » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:31 am

Storm/male/pup/husky/Tags--Oliver,Stream
Storm bounded after the other two, confused slightly at what had just happened but also happy that the pups were finally finding their place in the pack. He bounded his way into camp.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:33 am

Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣ 9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Rank ↣ Omega
Wanted rank ↣ N/A
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
tags ↣Storm, Stream, Carson

Oliver barked in laugher. Thanks he smiled.
Last edited by cornspurrd. on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan.skies » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:34 am

Storm/male/pup/husky/Tags--Stream,Oliver
"Not much," sighed Storm, "Nice job challenging that stranger!"
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capture.the.cause » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:21 pm

Sprite
{Female}{Mate: Alastair}{Tags: Alastair}{Location: Clearing}

Sprite stayed behind a few feet. She let out a soft sigh, as in oh, not being able to let the words passed her closed maw. A defeated look on her face, she padded silently to Alastair, nuzzling into his fur, trying to comfort him as she rested her head on his back, her tail curling with his.

⥀Loki⥁
{Brute}{Crush: Open}{Tags: Orion}{Location: Clearing}

Spitting out dirt, Loki huffed and made his way out of the camp, in search of something new to do.

Bolin
{Brute}{Crush: Open}{Tags: Blitz}{Location: Clearing}

Sighing, Bolin shrugged off the hug. He spun around, hearing the low snarl that came from Harley, ignoring his paw. Calm your hound, he Has no input on this. Bolin snarled back, mostly to Harley. Turning to look at Blitz, he sighed. What else do you want me to say? Apologize? I’m sorry I put you first and left so you wouldn’t get hurt. I apologize for having the damned wolf hound to threaten everything I loved because his loved ones were killed by our kind. I apologize right now, fo-for hurting you.. Bolin broke into a whimper at the end of his sentence, regretting fighting her, but in his defense, he didn’t acknowledge who she was at first, thinking to protect himself before reading faces.
нιуα! ι'м ραη∂α
capture.the.cause

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:07 pm

( ♛ )“BLIZZARD.”

“ ( female ) | ( hunter ) | ( 3 years ) | ( crush; harley ) | ( tags; bolin, harley ) | ( breed; husky ) ”
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Blizzard sat silently, her head hanging low while she listened to Bolin's apology. If she was being honest she could care less about her injury at the moment, she knew it would hurt in the morning but that was the last thing that was on her mind. " B-bolin.. I-i'm sorry.. " she stuttered, not knowing what to say in response. It was the least and the most she could say, she still sat in place. Blizzard glanced up, her eyes glazed over with the tears that flowed down her face. Her eyes landed on Bolin, " goodbye... " Blizzard whispered, which was barely audiable.

( ♛ )“ARES.”

“ ( male ) | ( hunter ) | ( 3 years ) | ( crush; morning ) | ( tags; asper,coffee ) | ( breed; belgain malinios ) ”
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ares ran out of the scene to get cobwebs from the den, although he is a hunter, he knows how to heal pretty well. He got to the den's enterance, his eyes scanning the room for cobwebs...there! He saw them and swiftly picked them up, then looking around for Comfrey, which helps sooth the wound. Ares quickly saw the Comfrey, grabbing it and dashing back to Asper, pushing his way through the dogs to help Asper. He dropped the items he collected and looked at his gash, it was getting worse by the second.He quietly whimpered, but then got the cobweb and tenderly put it on, making sure that it would at least close the wound. Ares pulled back for a second to see how Asper was doing, he didn't look good at all....
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me