Cat rescue and adoption RP

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Cat rescue and adoption RP

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:18 am

Lucky Charms :: 'Lucky', 'Singer' :: Male :: Two Years :: Up for Adoption :: Main Room :: ~Emerald
The silvery cat paused in his yowling for food as the cat with him started wailing about something very different, and when Emerald suddenly sprinted off he abandoned his screaming for attention to pad almost calmly after her. With little thought for the fact that this was another cats bed he plopped down right next to Emmy, smoothing a little tuft of fur on her shoulder that was sticking out. Not much different from how Krisp had been grooming him earlier, except he wasn't pinning her like Krisp usually did to him. "The doors opened not long ago," he noted almost casually despite the fact that he was clearly trying to calm her down, "the humans are just taking care of the cats that can't be in here with us first and then they'll be here"

Rice Krispies :: 'Krisp' :: :: Male :: Three Years :: Up for Adoption :: Main Room :: ~Open
It was with a resigned sigh that Krisp released Lucky as he squirmed. He knew better than to hold him for long when the humans arrived for the day, it risked his ears with the noise that the other could make. He felt no need to follow him though, and the large cat curled back up in his spot, watching the silver cat make a straight line for the main door through half-closed eyes.

Passport :: 'Stamp' :: Female :: Two Months :: Kitten :: Kitten Room :: ~Aircraft, Minerva
Any concept of play was abandoned as the human entered the room. Passport mewed her tiny meow loudly as she all but fell over her own paws in her haste to reach her, passing her brother by entirely as she did so. She gave one of the plates a sniff before instead heading for the human herself. With a final mew she practically headbutted Minerva's ankle.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:39 am

Torr Wyatt- m- 22 y- volunteer- homosexual; maybe Ulric- open for boyfriend- Tags: Ulric (on phone)
The dark haired and eyed male hummed a small sound. He nearly jumped when the phone began to go off, and knew it must be Ulric. He felt his lips twitch a bit, wanting to smile. Shaking his head, he answered the phone "Hello?"

Riverr- Riv- f- 2 y- resident- terrified of everything, brain problems (maybe just seizures: she stares at walls and such)- Simonn (brother)- bi; Cutie- no mate until three- might take on orphaned kittens like a foster mom type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Simonn and Cutie
The longhair white and minimal brown kitty nodded to her. "I know...I know they won't let any dogs come in here," she said. She then lowered her gaze as the other said it was okay, what else she'd said. "I um...okay, then...I really like you," she said.

Simonn- Si (s-eye)- m- 4 y- resident- covered in scars, terrified of dogs...- Riverr (sister)- homosexual; Rider- no mate yet- might also take on some kittens like a foster type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Riverr and Rider
The mostly white male calico purred a bit as he watched his sister. She seemed to be getting on fine with Cutie, who she had a crush on. She told him everything, after all, so he knew this. He looked to the other, dipping his head then raising it since cats couldn't shrug. "I mean, I guess it is. I love her and all, but it also makes it hard to forget what happened to our parents..." He remembered the humans, and there parents. Things that happened, and...those dogs..

Ell- genderfluid- 6 months- up for adopt- pan; maybe Cop- Tags: Cop and Cash
The mediumhair cream tabby and white one squeaked as he landed nearby to her. She purred in victory, and ran towards him. It didn't seem like he had anywhere to escape too now, anyway. She ran and tapped him with a paw, then said "Ah...run, Cash!"

(XD Kay)

Terabyte- Tera- f- 4 y- up for adopt but has a kitten- Rom (son)- bi; open- open for a new mate possibly- would like more kittens one day perhaps- Tags: Rom/ kitten room and Minerva
The green eyed brown smaller she cat meowed as she saw the human. The other kittens weren't paying her or Rom mind anyway. She shook her head a couple times, then got up. She walked over to paw at the human's leg, then backed off as Passport came over.

Rom- m- 2 months- kitten, soon to be open to adopt- Tera (mom)- Pan- Tags: mom/kitten room and Minerva
The smaller green eyed brown kitten nudged at his mom. He watched the two kittens play...then shook his head and turned away. He mewed at the human, then turned back to his mom. He went over to her as she backed away from Minerva.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:51 am

Freya (Fae) | Female | 4 months | Resident | Location: Quarantine Room | Tags: open

Even though she had finished her food rather quickly, Freya remained crouched over the food plate for a bit as her eyes warily watched the human. Her tail flicks as she dashes for the door even though is was already closed and quickly loses her balance, causing her to slide a bit on the ground. A hiss of displeasure came from the kitten as she got up and makes her way to one of the many hiding places in the room.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziggy Zag » Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:39 am

Emerald / Emmy / Female / Resident / Location: Main Room / Tags: Lucky Charms / Crush: Open

Emerald tentatively lifted her head up, shaking. “Argh, I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me. I just started thinking of all the worst things that could happen a-and I…” She looked at her paws, embarrassed. How could she be so foolish? Her attention was directed away from the awkward conversation as she saw a figure placing bowls down. “Oh, there! Breakfast!” Her heart leaped up again and she trotted over to eat.
⭑ Ziggy Zag ⭑ She/her/they/them ⭑

Feel free to PM or trade me!
Ziggy Zag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:11 am

Minerva Cecilia Hamilton
[female - staff - crush is open - tags: kitten room, Main room ]
-
She got a step back away from the bowls as some of the cats were shy around her and she needed to make sure everyone got enough to eat. She looked down at the cat at her legs "Good morning Tera, Passport" she said as she bends down to stroke the cat. She looked at the three kittens "All of you are grown so much" she said with a smile. She heard the meowing in the Main room, standing up she gave a look at the cats once again making sure everything was fine with them there. She let the cats eat in peace, as she carefully left the kitten room, walked to the Staffs kitchen to take the just-washed bowls to the dishwasher, and took some more take disposable plates with her.
She walked past the silent room to see if everything was fine there as she walked to the main room "Now then kitties, Are everyone behaving nicely in here?" she called out as she walked to the counter while looking around the cats. She took the bowl and plates to the counter, started to take the cans of food out of the cupboards, and checked the feeding list there just to make sure there were new cats. Mostly all cats can eat normal food in peace only exceptions were Felica and Ace, who could need to eat only mashed food, Bonito and Fish sticks could only eat the least calories food and She could need to look after Riverr eating.
She took a few smaller bowls to make food for those who need to eat separated from others, before taking the large plates for anyone. First, she took bowls under Felica and Ace, then to Bonito and Fish, then to Riverr.
When those cats got their food she started to fill the large plates and dropped them in different places in the main room so there could be enough space for the cats to eat.

Ulric Gollum
[male - volunteer - crush is maybe Torr - tags: Torr (on phone) ]
-
He sat in his car as the boy answered his call "Hey, sorry if I woke you, up but I needed to know if you were coming to the morning shift?" he asked him "I am on my way to the rescue If you need a ride, I can pick you up?" he said with a moment of silence "if you're coming to the morning shift of course" he kept saying.
--

Felica - female - resident - crush open - tags: Junebug
She flicked her ears "What about me? My medicines?" she meowed to her, confusedly "Well I need to eat those things which you know...well help me to get to the sandbox...and they sure relax my stomach...and then there is some medicine which made me relax a lot" she responded to her.

She looked at the woman with a soft purr as she took the bowl of food under her nose, it smelled great and she realized how hungry she was. She looked at Ace there for a moment as the woman walked to take him a bowl to eat too.

Bonito - male - resident - crush open - tags: open
He looked at the two cats there, before flicking his ears over to the red-haired woman to walk to the room, to her usual spot near the counter where she makes those foods. He didn't walk after her, as he knew that she will not forget him and he was right before he even noticed the bowl of food was under his nose. He made a meow as a thank you, before starting to eat.

Cutie female - resident - crush maybe Riverr - tags: Riverr
She flicked her ears and blinked her eyes silently "You like me?" she meowed to her in pure confusion 'What she means alike, like like or friends like...' she thought to herself. Her ears perked toward the silent room when the woman walked into the room and started to split the bowls and plates around the main room like she did almost every morning. She looked as the woman took a bowl near the Riverr, she knew that that bowl was only for her and others could not touch it before she was eaten enough. So she waited for those more large plates to take her share.

Rider - male - resident - crush open - tags: Simonn
He sighed "It's hard to forget, It's the same to me too, but I guess we have to, another way we can't move on" he meowed silently. His eyes watched the red-haired woman moving around, she was one of those humans he actually trusted. So he didn't mind much as she walked closer to give the special food to Riverr who was not far from where he and Simonn was. He looked when the large plates come down the floor "I guess is time for breakfast, come on, or others will eat everything" he called to Simonn with a gentle smile.

Christine - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Blackbird
She flicked her ears little disappointed for the way the other she-cat answered her "Uhm, I do want the ball..and I am sorry to ask that...I was just curious...I've seen that owl very often near the window waiting and watching you..." she meowed flattering her ears. She looked over her paws, pawing the floor a little bit "Are you planning to go out again when those humans come to work?" she meowed, but then shook her head "I am sorry, I am bothering you again..." she murmured with a sigh.

Cop - male - up-for-adopt - crush is maybe Ell - tags: Cash, Ell
He took an annoyed not serious snarl when he got tapped by Ell "Ohh you better run, as I am fast as the wind" he called out as he dashed after the two other cats. He saw the human walking there to bring the food but he didn't mind that he wanted to catch either his sister or Ell.

Cash - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Cop, Ell
She took a U-turn when Ell caught her brother's "Nice tag" she meowed as she started to run away. She flicked her ears behind her as the Cop was yelling something there "Hah, if you were fast as the wind then you could've never get catch" she meowed as she kept running forward.

Aircraft - male - kitten - crush open - tags: Passport
He looked after his sister when she run to the human entering the room. He felt a little disappointed at first, but when the sense of food covered his nose he forgot his disappointment and started to make his way to the plates where the food was.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:40 pm

Torr Wyatt- m- 22 y- volunteer- homosexual; maybe Ulric- open for boyfriend- Tags: Ulric (on phone)
The dark haired and eyed male smiled as he heard the other's voice. He nodded, then realized the other couldn't see him. He hummed a small pains, then said "I am coming to the morning shift. You can come pick me up," he then said. He then quickly asked "Do you want to get me at my place? Or should I meet you somewhere?"

Riverr- Riv- f- 2 y- resident- terrified of everything, brain problems (maybe just seizures: she stares at walls and such)- Simonn (brother)- bi; Cutie- no mate until three- might take on orphaned kittens like a foster mom type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Simonn and Cutie, also Minerva
The longhair white and minimal brown kitty nodded to her. "I...do like you, like...as in...like a lot," she said, but didn't think Cutie was getting it. She wasn't really telling her straight out. She decided to try and show her, instead. She walked closer and rubbed on her a bit, flicking her tail against her. She purred too, then squeaked and stepped back, embarrassed. She meowed as Minerva brought her special bowl. She leaned over it and began to eat.

Simonn- Si (s-eye)- m- 4 y- resident- covered in scars, terrified of dogs...- Riverr (sister)- homosexual; Rider- no mate yet- might also take on some kittens like a foster type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Riverr and Rider, also Minerva
The mostly white male calico nodded to the other male. He made a small sound, the equivalent of a sigh probably but he wasn't a human. He nodded as he said "I suppose we must move on. That's all in the past for me and her," he said. He then stood and walked towards the shared food. He felt warm at that look, and nodded to the other male. "Y...Yeah, let's go eat then." He said this as he continued to walk towards the food, not wanting to be left out.

Ell- genderfluid- 6 months- up for adopt- pan; maybe Cop- Tags: Cop and Cash
The mediumhair cream tabby and white one heard the snarl...but quickly realized it wasn't too serious. She gasped and began to run. She giggled a bit, saying "Cash is kind of right..." She then continued to run, and wondered if he could really catch them.

Terabyte- Tera- f- 4 y- up for adopt but has a kitten- Rom (son)- bi; open- open for a new mate possibly- would like more kittens one day perhaps- Tags: Rom/ kitten room and Minerva
The green eyed brown smaller she cat purred and looked up at her. She pawed at her a bit, then turned back to her son. She nosed at him a bit, then watched where the two kittens went. If they went to the same dish, she'd go to the other one.

Rom- m- 2 months- kitten, soon to be open to adopt- Tera (mom)- Pan- Tags: mom/kitten room and Minerva
The smaller green eyed brown kitten mewed and looked up at Minerva. He glanced to the siblings a moment, then away. He purred as Minerva spoke to them, then heard other cats elsewhere. He shook his head, and looked up at his mom.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:21 pm

• Clementine •
staff |
bio | location: home | tags: open for staff/volunteers

A gust of wind blew all of her hair into her face, and she grumbled.“What a pain,” She thought, sighing gently as she pulled her hair back. On her arms she had a few bags of groceries, and she carried them to her apartment. After a moment of fumbling with her keys, she unlocked her door and stepped inside. She dropped the bags on the table and went back out to her car. She grabbed the remaining bags and headed back in. These were filled with pillows and blankets that she had bought for work.

• Tiger Lily •
up-for-adopt |
bio | location: main room | tags: Minerva, open

She jumped up when she saw Minerva enter the room. The anticipation of food was all she felt as she chirped and meowed at the staff member. She rubbed against Minerva’s leg, almost slipping a little. As soon as the food was available, she started scarfing it down.

• Mochi •
up-for-adopt |

She let out a large yawn, stretching. Once all of her limbs were rejuvenated, she made her way over to some of the food that Minerva had just set down. She meowed at Minerva, rubbing up against her and chattering away, before turning to the food. She ate her fair share and went back to her previous spot, laying back down. It was definitely going to be a lazy day.

• Ace •
resident |

He mewed at Minerva in greeting and immediately began eating his food. He kept slipping due to the lack of support from his back half, but he always caught himself. Although he wished he wasn’t paralyzed, he was relieved that it meant he could eat by himself without other cats in his way.

• Fish Sticks •
resident |

He didn’t usually show too much affection for people, but he let out a gentle purr when Minerva brought him his food. He was feeling exceptionally loving in the moment, and was very grateful for the food. He took his time eating, watching the other cats harshly. He was ready to attack if any got too close to his food.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:41 am

Freya (Fae) | Female | 4 months | Resident | Location: Quarantine Room | Tags: open

A soft meow comes from the kitten as she remains in her hiding spot, staring at the door on the opposite side of the room. She was so ready to either get out of this strange place or to meet the other cats she has been hearing every day since she has arrived.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:50 am

Minerva Cecilia Hamilton
[female - staff - crush is open - tags: Main room ]
-
She looked as the most of the cats were eating, there were still the younger ones which were playing, but she can always give more food if the current ones are not enough. As the cats eat she looked around the main room, the floor seemed surprisedly clean likely the evening shift worker has cleaned the house. She turned to Bonito who was now meowing more food, which was nothing new as he seemed to be always hungry and sometimes she needed to take him to the cage so he could not eat the other cat's food too, but for now, she could give him a little bit more of his diet food "here you go" she said to the cat as she gives some more food for his bowl. She looked up at the clock 'Clem and the volunteers could come to work soon' she thought to herself as she walked to one of the cabinets to take the shovel and bags to empty the cat's litter boxes.

Ulric Gollum
[male - volunteer - crush is maybe Torr - tags: Torr (on phone) ]
-
He thought for a moment "Yes, actually...there is that grill kiosk near your home, maybe you could go there so I could pick you up there?" he responded "Could that be fine? That's easy for me, so I don't need to get off the main road" he continued. He started his car and silenced the radio enough that it wouldn't scream too much in the background. He liked to listen to music loudly.
--

Felica - female - resident - crush open - tags: Junebug
She flicked her ears "What about me? My medicines?" she meowed to her, confusedly "Well I need to eat those things which you know...well help me to get to the sandbox...and they sure relax my stomach...and then there is some medicine which made me relax a lot" she responded to her.

She looked at the woman with a soft purr as she took the bowl of food under her nose, it smelled great and she realized how hungry she was. She looked at Ace there for a moment as the woman walked to take him a bowl to eat too.

Bonito - male - resident - crush open - tags: open
He eats his bowl empty in seconds, licking the bowl all the way clear, before looking up at the red-haired woman once more and meowing a few times for more food. He looked over to the bigger plates with some food too, but he knew that always when he goes to those plates he was carried away from them. He purred in excitement when the woman came to bring him a little bit more food and he started to eat it.

Cutie female - resident - crush maybe Riverr - tags: Riverr
She walked to the big plates to eat together with Simonn and Ryder. She enjoyed the food as she was pretty hungry already, but she did think about what just happened with the Riverr, it made her nervous, but not in a bad way just a weird way 'like...like...like a lot...like me...' she repeated the other she-cats words in her head. She thought she understood what she was saying, but she was nervous about what if she didn't mean the way she thought she meant 'Could I ask her?' she kept thinking as she swallowed her share.

Rider - male - resident - crush open - tags: Simonn
He looked at the plate full of food there, so far there were not many cats there, which was probably because the woman did give many plates so others could go to the other plates. He started to eat, this food was not as good as real prey, but this was enough good for him to eat it, it sure did fill his belly too, so he didn't need to be hungry.

Christine - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Blackbird > Tiger Lily
She flicked her ears little disappointed for the way the other she-cat answered her "Uhm, I do want the ball..and I am sorry to ask that...I was just curious...I've seen that owl very often near the window waiting and watching you..." she meowed flattering her ears. She looked over her paws, pawing the floor a little bit "Are you planning to go out again when those humans come to work?" she meowed, but then shook her head "I am sorry, I am bothering you again..." she murmured with a sigh.

She looked over to the human and plates, she was hungry so she gave the black she-cat an apology nod before running over to the closest plate "Can I eat here?" she meowed to Tiger Lily as she walked to the same plate with the she-cat. She looked after Mochi who left the plate before she entered there.

Cop - male - up-for-adopt - crush is maybe Ell - tags: Cash, Ell, Mochi
He runs after the two she-cats sliding a little bit on turns as he tried to catch the two "Run as much you can, I can catch you both" he meowed loudly as he started to speed up closer to the two. He was focusing on the two too much that he didn't notice the cat in front of him before it was too late and he run over the brown cat, Mochi.

Cash - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Cop, Ell
She took a turn as she run away from her brother noticing another she-cat walking to her spot to lie down. She runs past her, without not giving her much of a problem hopefully. Flicking her ears back as she heard a voice that told her that likely her dump brother did not avoid the danger to run into another cat.

Aircraft - male - kitten - crush open - tags: Passport
He looked after his sister when she run to the human entering the room. He felt a little disappointed at first, but when the sense of food covered his nose he forgot his disappointment and started to make his way to the plates where the food was.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:07 am

Lucky Charms :: 'Lucky', 'Singer' :: Male :: Two Years :: Up for Adoption :: Main Room :: ~Emerald, Krisp
"It happens!" Lucky commented mildly, padding after her towards the food. It wasn't like he didn't understand ridiculous thoughts like that. When he and Krisp had first been brought here he'd been terrified that they'd be separated. They both had. It had taken a lot of coaxing to get them to mellow out. And he wasn't so worried any more. Humans came to meet them some times, and they always met them together. So it was probably fine. Plus, they'd just find each other again if they had to. There were more important things than that right now though, because the food was down and he followed Emerald straight to one of them, looking pleased when Krisp joined them.

Rice Krispies :: 'Krisp' :: :: Male :: Three Years :: Up for Adoption :: Main Room :: ~Lucky, Emerald
The arrival of one of the humans with food finally pulled Krisp from his comfy napping spot properly, stretching luxuriously before dropping to the ground and making his way towards Lucky and the cat he had been talking to. A flick of his ear was the closest he got to a greeting to her before he settled next to Lucky to eat.

Passport :: 'Stamp' :: Female :: Two Months :: Kitten :: Kitten Room :: ~Aircraft, Terabyte
She was clearly disappointed that the human was leaving so soon, but once she was gone her attention returned to the others, and also the food. She sniffed the plate nearest to her and made a face, bouncing quickly to the other plate to start eating quickly.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me