Call of the Wild 2.0 (Dog RP, Accepting) No lone dogs please

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Call of the Wild 2.0 (Dog RP, Accepting) No lone dogs pl

Postby No one » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:48 am

I’m reading Bella getting hated on and I love it. XD
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:53 am

Leaf

Shai- 1 y 8 mo.- healer trainee- wants healer- f- bi; Leo is crush- wants pups- husky mix- camp- Tags: Leo

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female twitched her ears. Her white tipped tail flicked, and the black dog smiled as she began to eat.

Lua- 3- den mother- wants healer- f; Crush is Baxter, and maybe Lexi- pregnant (Summer and Storm)- has brother elsewhere Canadian Eskimo dog- camp- Tags: Lexi

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous tan female moved black ears. Blue eyes looked to the nursery entrance, hearing some-dog there.

Underdogs

Celestial- 4- hunter- m- homo; Katana is crush- has to adopt- Panda shepherd- camp- Tags: open

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal male flicked his tail gently. The slender blue and brown eyed male sat down, since they were back in camp.

Solis- 3- warrior- m- homo; open- has to adopt- sister Shiloh in Leaf- Irish red and white setter- camp- Tags: open

The loyal but sometimes cruel red and white male yawned a bit. He left the warrior den, and began to walk through the camp then. He huffed a bit as he saw Celestial was just sitting there... Had he even gone hunting, the setter male wondered, and shook his head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:54 am

Lexi
"How's it going?" She asks as she pads in further
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:55 am

Baxter/male/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual (poly-open)/No mate yet/He does have a crush on both Lexi and Luna, but ya/Beta of Leaf
He thought, Lua, is it time? He walked over to the nursery and said, “May I come in Lexi?”

Leo/male/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bisexual (poly-open)/No mate yet/Has a crush in Shai/Warrior Trainee of Leaf
He sat down and looked around camp.

Hades/male/Alpha of Underdogs/Location: Camp/Heterosexual/Mate is Persephone/Tags: Pack, Bella
Hades stood up and his muscles rippled under his black pelt. He barked with anger in his voice, “Today, Bella stands on trial for her careless and illegal actions. She could now start a war that we haven’t prepared for yet. The severity of her attack was not of my plans, but of her own dim witted mind. She now stands before the pack as a prisoner and on trial. I will now like to hear anyone’s thoughts on this offense. Not any punishments yet, that will come later, but your thoughts on her offense.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:40 am

Leaf

Shai- 1 y 8 mo.- healer trainee- wants healer- f- bi; Leo is crush- wants pups- husky mix- camp- Tags: Leo

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female twitched her ears. Her white tipped tail flicked, and the black dog smiled as she began to eat.

Lua- 3- den mother- wants healer- f; Crush is Baxter, and maybe Lexi- pregnant (Summer and Storm)- has brother elsewhere Canadian Eskimo dog- camp- Tags: Lexi

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous tan female moved black ears. Blue eyes focused on Lexi, and she said "Pretty good, but I want them to be born already."

Underdogs

Celestial- 4- hunter- m- homo; Katana is crush- has to adopt- Panda shepherd- camp- Tags: open

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal male flicked his tail gently. The slender blue and brown eyed male sat down, since they were back in camp.

Solis- 3- warrior- m- homo; open- has to adopt- sister Shiloh in Leaf- Irish red and white setter- camp- Tags: open

The loyal but sometimes cruel red and white male yawned a bit. He left the warrior den, and began to walk through the camp then. He huffed a bit as he saw Celestial was just sitting there... Had he even gone hunting, the setter male wondered, and shook his head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:19 pm

Lexi
"Sure"

Katana
He sits next to him

Persephone
She listens to her mate speak
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:25 pm

Leaf

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female twitched her ears. Her white tipped tail flicked, and the black dog sat and ate her food.

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous tan female moved black ears. Blue eyes focused on Lexi, and she said "Pretty good, but I want them to be born already." She then smiled as she heard Baxter outside. She wagged her tail just a bit at hearing his nice voice.

Underdogs

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal male flicked his tail gently. The slender blue and brown eyed male smiled over at him.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:44 pm

Lexi
She nods understanding

Katana
He smiles back. He sees Solis and looks over
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:54 pm

Leaf

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female twitched her ears. Her white tipped tail flicked, and the black dog sat and ate her food.

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous tan female moved black ears. smiled as she heard Baxter outside. She wagged her tail just a bit at hearing his nice voice. She then let her eyes wander the nursery a bit.

Underdogs

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal male flicked his tail gently. The slender blue and brown eyed male looked over as well.

The loyal but sometimes cruel red and white male yawned a bit. He shook his head and listened, then felt eyes on him and looked to Katana and Celestial.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:55 pm

Katana
He didn't like Solis very much, but looked away.
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██