Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!

Postby rosytea » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:14 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
L E A F
--------------
2nd Lead hunter | Tags: None | Location: In the forest
Leaf glanced around the forest sniffing for any prey that might be around.
She spotted a rabbit and licked her lips. She was about to catch it when she heard a noise, she perked her ears up and glanced around the snowy woods. ''Hello?'' she swiveled her ears until she glanced down. It was a skunk. She slowly backed away. She knew they carried a horrid scent, and she wasn't about to approach one. The skunk was looking at her, ''Erm..'' she padded a different direction trying to scent out any other type of prey, besides a skunk.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Imagetrading all my pets for c$
©
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [✿] Alpha Ayame

Postby recherché. » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:34 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✿ A Y A M E ✿
x Rank Female Alpha. xx Age 3 years. xxMate Crow.xx Scent Mint & Bark.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tagged Crow; Open.
        With a shake of her head, Ayame continued but didn't run this time as she figured he was already at the camp. Nearing the entrance, she saw Crow in the far distance and just huffed to herself while sending him a playful glare since he won the race even though she got a head start. Licking her muzzle, she approached her mate and walked underneath his chin with a playful growl, You're the champion of this round, darling. But next round is mine." She teased, her eyes glancing over the members in the camp for a brief moment before they met Crow again. "Waiting here like a snarky boy~." Giggling to herself, Ayame shuffled her paws in the snow as she took note of how everything was fine within her pack for now.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re// Autumn & Kerro

Postby jungwonie » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:44 am

Autumn
♢ Fae ♢ Delta ♢ Mate. None ♢ Location. Camp ♢ Tags. Alojz ♢
-♢-

Autumn's head flicked up, noticing a wolf approaching her with a lowered head and respectfully wagging tail. She recognized him as some sort of subordinate. Of all her time as Delta, she'd never had an interaction with this wolf. A buzzing noise stunned her ears, his name popping into his head, Alojz. The mention of his twin, Gev. A soft and friendly smile appeared on her features. "There's no need for the formality, Alojz." The fae swiveled her head. "I think the prey pile is low, could you two possibly hunt? I can't exactly give you accurate jobs due to Ayame and Crow not being awake yet."
-♢-

Kerro
♢ Brute ♢ Hunter ♢ Mate. None ♢ Location. Dreaming ♢ Tags. None
-♢-

Kerro slept peacefully, dreaming of his dinners. The dream vividly depicted squirrels he's caught as well as a few hares.
He'd repeatedly caught them in reality, but in his dream, he could eat them as he pleased.
-♢-
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﹏Mika-Chan﹏ » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:23 pm

Murlkine/Male/Midnight Breeze/Hunter/Leaf.
Murlkine while padding back to the campsite heard a shuffling noise and a small vibration in the ground, this signaled something was rather further away. "Hello?" He called muffled by the fur he had in his mouth. He slowly lowered his catch and spoke again "Hello?" He asked softly only to be interrupted by another questioning of presence. He recognized the voice to be one of his checkmates, Leaf. "Leaf?" He called softly trying not be to loud to avoid scaring any prey nearby. He didn't hear or feel anymore prey nearby but he did so just in case.

Misaki/Male/Midnight Breeze/Omega/Naomi.
Misaki looked around to see Naomi stirring from her den to flamboyantly jump into the snow. He chuckled softly as snow flung upon his pelt he smiled softly, "Good morning Naomi." He called softly. "Is there anything you need?" He asked softly as he looked to the young female. He rose to his feet to sit in front of the female, he tilted his head to the left watching her roll around in the snow.
Last edited by ﹏Mika-Chan﹏ on Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
﹏Mika-Chan﹏

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:30 pm

crow
    xxx-x ||age; four ||rank; alpha male ||mate; ayame ||tagged; ayame

crow smirked softly as he saw ayame enter, winking at his mate as she glared at him. he watched as she approached him, gently licking between her ears. "oh, we'll see about that," crow mused with a deep chuckle, lightly nudging her side. he always enjoyed being with ayame, he loved her with everything he had. she was his own personal sun, always there to brighten things up. he grinned softly at her words and nipped at her ears gently. "you love this snarky boy," he mused with a soft snicker, his amber eyes moving over the land as well to make sure everyone was alright, nodding to himself.

kaiser
    xxx-x ||age; three ||rank; loner ||mate; none ||tagged; iparis

kaiser bobbed his head in acknowledgement. as the fae questioned him, a soft chuckle rumbled throughout the brute, smirking and winking playfully. "the angel from your nightmares." he stated before humming. "darling, my name is kaiser, if that is what you wanted to know." he added, green eyes glimmering with amusement. kaiser always enjoyed interactions with guarded wolves, it was such fun to make jokes and just act like a fool around them. the brute snorted softly as the fae also turned her head to view the birds before being met with a lovely splat of the poop. a laugh escaped his maw whilst the female attempted to remove the poop from her nose, tilting his head and watching her with pure amusement.

ophelia
    xxx-x ||age; three ||rank; apprentice healer ||mate; none ||tagged; ourea

ophelia was admiring the birds in the sky when she heard her name being called. ears perking, the fae turned her head to pinpoint where the origin was, before her blue eyes widened slightly as she saw ourea tumbling towards her.she tried to leap away, but yelped in surprise as she felt her mentor's body collide with hers, the two tumbling in the snow before going still. ophelia giggled softly, not at all angry at the fellow fae as she rose to her paws and shook whatever snow she could get off of her out of her fur. "are you alright, ourea?" ophelia questioned in a gentle tone, head tilting to the side.

naomi
    xxx-x ||age; one year ||rank; pup ||mate; none ||tagged; open!!

naomi awoke with a yawn, her little body stretching out with a satisfied hum before rising to her paws. shaking out her dusty pelt, the female exited the den, doing one last stretch and grinning happily as she saw snow on the ground. she plunged into it, rising up with snow covering her pelt, she bounced around on the snow, giggling to herself as she played happily, tail wagging eagerly.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:16 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
L E A F
--------------
2nd Lead hunter | Tags: Murlkine | Location: Close to camp
She heard Murlkine and flicked her ears back up ''I knew it was a wolve.'' she reassured herself. Then she added ''I should probably get back to camp before the pack tries to look for me..'' She started to pad off until.. ''Oomph!'' She had fell into a hole! ''Oh no..'' she whimpered her hind leg! It was.. torn. There was no way she could jump with a scratch like that.. ''Help!'' she wailed from the hole. ''Someone help!''

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:22 pm

naomi
    xxx-x ||age; one year ||rank; pup ||mate; none ||tagged; misaki

the young wolf turned her head as she heard her name, her soft blue eyes falling upon misaki, one of the omegas. she was comfortable around the male because they had conversed a few times before. "hi misa! i'm okay." she giggled softly,prancing in a circle before plopping down in the snow and rolling over, her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she looked to the fellow wolf, her tail wagging happily. the young fae rolled right side up, shaking her fur out and bouncing around misaki. "what're you gonna do today?" she questioned eagerly.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﹏Mika-Chan﹏ » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:32 pm

Misaki/Male/Midnight Breeze/Omega/Naomi.
He grinned a toothy grin at the small wolf, "IIm glad to hear your okay." He said softly as he looked down at the female. He soon dropping his toothy grin as he spoke to the excited female, "Me? Probably watch you little guys, as I don't have any major tasks I just do odds and ends of tasks that need performing." He said softly as he looked down at her. "Do you need me to do anything? Is there anything you would like for me to do for ye?" He said softly tilting his head.

Murlkine tilted his head as he listened for a reply suddenly a thud hit the ground sending vibrations to him. He then heard calls pleading for someone to help, "Keep talking!" He yipped really fast as he followed the sound of her voice. He padded careful yet swiftly so he wouldn't trip over the wolf that had been caught in a predicament. His light fur easily seen through the dark colored bark of trees, standing out very obviously.
﹏Mika-Chan﹏

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:39 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
L E A F
--------------
2nd Lead hunter | Tags: None | Location: In a hole
She heard the voice of Murlkine ''Im here!'' she responded ''I'm right under you!'' she could here Murlkines voice right above her. She tried to jump again but stumbled she glanced back at her leg, which was bleeding severely ''I've been hurt!" she screeched she glanced around frantically ''I think this hole might cave in!'' Leaf noticed dirt started to block the light from coming into the hole. She knew, if she couldn't get out soon, she would die.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﹏Mika-Chan﹏ » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:44 pm

Murlkine as she talked in a panic pictured the female's body in his mind from description he received and just knowing from interactions before. She was a little smaller than him, he then galloped over to the tree's looking for a vine hanging off for one. He felt around and sniffed soon finding one. He yanked with his teeth biting into the Vine, failing to pull it down. He growled deeply and threw himself with it gripped in his teeth. He tumbled as the vine fell with him, he galloped back to the female, and threw one end of the vine down the crevice. "Grab hold!" He said through clinched teeth. He awaited for the weight to join the weight of the vine.
﹏Mika-Chan﹏

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me