closed//not accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: saving lives one paw at a time || open

Postby Berenice. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:42 am

Maxwell - male - Dalmatian - water rescue sub - Tags; Rose

Maxwell shook his pelt dry and stretched, before noticing Rose. He smiled when she spoke to him. "Hey, Rose. How ya doin'?" Max called back. Finally, someone to talk to.

Oliver - male - German Shepherd - public enforcement training - Tags; Open

Oliver's officer gave up. He was let out to play before some more training. Oliver ran around outside, barking and wagging his tail wildly. He loved playing, it's all he did apart from when he was eating or sleeping.

Savannah - female - Duch Shepherd - public enforcement sub - Tags; Open

Savannah stretched and padded around the station. She didn't know where her officer was, but didn't care much either.

Skylar - female - German Shepherd - tracker leader - Tags; Open

Skylar perked her ears forward and trotted outside. She saw her officer, but didn't bother going towards her. She sat in the grass and chewed her paws, flicking her tail with sass.

Amber - female - Rottweiler - public enforcement sub - Tags; Autumn

Amber attempted clawing Autumn's face. "Oh won't I?" She growled, not fussed by her attitude or bravery. Amber wasn't going to stop until Autumn understood who was boss, and that she was not to be messed with.

xxxxxxsighthounds, sighthounds and more sighthounds...

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:06 am

Drake

The young pup, padded toward Amber and Autumn. The bigger she-dog was starting to annoy the young male. As he got closer he barked," Amber, why don't you pick on someone your own size? You know, someone that can fight back." He glanced around, wishing Alice was here. Alice was always better at protecting the younger dogs. I guess that all have to do.

Mistress Alice

She smiled," Hello Blane, whose this? A new dog in the force?" She glanced at the smaller she-dog. The half-breed started to take a semi-dominant posture, instinctively. A soft growl escaped her chest, she didn't trust easily, heck it took a full year for Alice to trust Ava. She still didn't trust most of the dogs on the force, but she did have a soft spot for pups.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yodel » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:08 am

Rose
Female//Six//Dalmatian//Water Rescue Dog Leader//Crush;; None//Location;; Pool//Tags;; Olympia, Maxwell
"Great thanks!" Rose thanked Olympia, then trotted over to Max for a quick chat before finding her other pup. "I'm doing great, what about you?" she replied

Luci
Female//One//Dalmatian//Canine in Training//Location;; Station//Tags;; Watson
She glanced behind her, seeing that Watson was catching up to her. In the mix of her surprise and not looking where she was going, she bumped into a wall, tumbling backwards feeling a little dizzy, as she lied on her back.

Duke
Male//One//Dalmatian//Canine in Training//Location;; Pool//Tags;; Rose, Olympia
"Yes I am!" he said proudly, puffing out his chest, showing his more confident side.
Last edited by Yodel on Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yodel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:08 am

╔════╗
key
= Shadow
= Crystal
= Lucas
= Autumn
italics = Officer
╚════╝

· AUTUMN ·
· looks|female|public enforcement [training]|11 months|rottweiler|no crush|tags: amber ·

She growled once again. "You wouldn't..." Autumn then realised that Amber was pinning her down and let out a whine.
hey guys!! i'm sorry i quit cs for a while as i was having a rough time, but now i'm back! i couldn't log in to this account at first but that's because i had the username wrong *facepalm*.

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE, NOT IN USE ANYMORE
DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:13 am

"Good to hear. I'm doing good too. Whatcha' up to?" Maxwell asked, shaking off his pelt one last time.

Oliver's officer gave up. He was let out to play before some more training. Oliver ran around outside, barking and wagging his tail wildly. He loved playing, it's all he did apart from when he was eating or sleeping.

Savannah stretched and padded around the station. She didn't know where her officer was, but didn't care much either.

Skylar perked her ears forward and trotted outside. She saw her officer, but didn't bother going towards her. She sat in the grass and chewed her paws, flicking her tail with sass.

Amber - female - Rottweiler - public enforcement sub - Tags; Autumn, Drake

Amber looked up at Drake. "I'm just showing her who's boss. Unlike some dogs." She scowled and looked back down at Autumn. "Now, are you going to leave me alone?" Amber questioned, her officer trying to pull her away from the dogs.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| b (5) || g (4) || s (1) || o (5) || w (6) ||

Postby direwolf. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:20 am

blane

male // five // belgian malinois // public enforcement - leader // location; station's agility course // crush; --- // tags; coco, alice
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

for coco wrote:"I'm Blane. I'm one of the leaders for public enforcement. It's a pleasure to meet ya, Coco. What position are you in?"

"Mhm. Little miss Coco here is new to this station. Fresh out of trainin', I believe she said. Not sure what position she's goin' in, but I don't think she's joinin' public enforcement." Blane commented, his gaze focused on Alice now. He did not seem bothered by the fact that she was growling at Coco. His ears perked up, his gaze drifting between the two faes.

gypsy

female // four // golden retriever // illegal substance - subordinate // location; station // crush; --- // tags; ---

Gypsy scampered away from the Rottweiler and proceeded to stroll through the station. This time, she made sure that she would not bump into anyone. She kept her head lowered to the ground, her golden tail swishing behind her as she searched for more canines to interact with. Releasing a bored sigh, she stopped and sat back on her haunches.

sherlock

male // three // bloodhound // tracker - subordinate // location; station // crush; --- // tags; ---

Sherlock laid on a rug in the main portion of the station. His head rested on his paws and snores escaping the Bloodhound. He did not seem to notice Watson trying to mess with him. He was not focusing his attention on the young pup. He took the calm hours of the day to sleep. He did not wake up for anything.. except food and his owner, of course. Even then, his owner pulled out treats to wake him up after a long day at work. He was more of a rock than a dog.

olympia

female // three // newfoundland // water rescue - subordinate // location; station's pool // crush; --- // tags; duke, shadow

Olympia chuckled when the young Dalmatian puffed out his chest proudly. "I'm sure you'll climb the ranks in no time!" When Shadow approached them, she turned her head to peer over at the Labrador. "How are you doing, Shadow? Look who decided to speak to me today! It's Duke, Rose's pup." She barked, a bright smile across her maw.

watson

male // seven months // bloodhound // canine-in-training (tracker) // location; station // crush; --- // tags; luci

Seeing her crash into a wall, Watson howled in excitement and caught up to the Dalmatian. "I got you!" He declared, pouncing on the female pup. His tan tail wagged behind him, touching his nose to her shoulder to tag her. He stepped off her, his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth. "Are you okay?" He asked, head tilting to the side.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:46 am

╔════╗
key
= Shadow
= Crystal
= Lucas
= Autumn
italics = Officer
╚════╝

· SHADOW ·
· looks|male|water rescue leader|three|labrador|crush: olympia|tags: olympia, duke ·
Shadow gave the pup a lick. "I'm alright, you? I've heard about him and his sister Luci." his gaze travelled over from Duke to Olympia, the Newfoundland.

· AUTUMN ·
· looks|female|public enforcement [training]|11 months|rottweiler|no crush|tags: amber ·

"No. Not until you start acting nice." Autumn managed to shift herself off Amber's weight and stand up again. She leaped at her, but she just fell back with a whimper, shuffling back.
hey guys!! i'm sorry i quit cs for a while as i was having a rough time, but now i'm back! i couldn't log in to this account at first but that's because i had the username wrong *facepalm*.

DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:48 am

Drake

His eyes narrowed and he barked," Your not a leader of the public enforcement force. Your a subordinate, nothing more, nothing less. You have no right to play boss. Now let her go." He glared at the female. His body began to tense up, ready to lung when needed.

Mistress Alice

She sat down then sighed, I hate this, why did I have to be a mutt? Most would think that being a half-breed would make you a better police dog. But it doesn't most either expect more from you, or less from you. She thought darkly. She noticed Blane glancing between the two and chuckled half-heartedly," What do you expect a fight to break out?"
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:49 am

"Good to hear. I'm doing good too. Whatcha' up to?" Maxwell asked, shaking off his pelt one last time.

Amber - female - Rottweiler - public enforcement sub - Tags; Autumn, Drake

"Then you'll pay the price." Amber mumbled and swiped Autumn's face with her claws. Her officer was shouting to other officers to come and help her. The big Rottweiler wasn't stopping.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:12 am

╔════╗
key
= Shadow
= Crystal
= Lucas
= Autumn
italics = Officer
╚════╝

· AUTUMN ·
· looks|female|public enforcement [training]|11 months|rottweiler|no crush|tags: amber, drake, mistress alice ·

"Ahh!" Autumn whined, crossing her eyes to see the blood seeping from her nose. She noticed Drake and Alice protecting her and ran away to her officer. "Autumn! What happened to you?" Ross asked, picking the pup up in his arms. The Rottweiler jerked her head towards Amber with a whimper.

DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me