Ƭ Ħ Ɩ Ƨ~Ɩ Ƨ~Ɯ Δ Я(Wolf Rp)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Ƭ Ħ Ɩ Ƨ~Ɩ Ƨ~Ɯ Δ Я(Wolf Rp: Accepting&High Ranks!)

Postby rogue, » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:49 am

Ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ wrote:
    H E L I X
    xxxxᴋᴇᴘᴛ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ, ᴛɪʟ ɪ ʙᴜʀɴ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ
    ─────── ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ ᴏғ ɴᴇᴋʀá ───────────────────────────────────────────
    Helix inclined his head towards the small medicine wolf. He couldn't dismiss the hope that flooded her eyes at the sound of actually getting out of the camp. Still, the Alpha curled his lips back in thought, they did require some form of prey now the drought was beginning to start. "You've got all the herbs stocked?" he raised an eyebrow in question, pretty sure she would have - he knew Belladonna worked herself into the ground for the pack on a daily basis. "You have my permission, Belladonna. Suppose I'll have to accompany you; show our hunters how it's really done." Helix then gave her a grin that wouldn't be out of place in a horror movie.
    ─────── ᴛᴀɢs // ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ ─────────────────────────────────────────

ImagexxxImagexxxImage

R O S A L E E
    xxxxɪ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ғɪʀᴇ, ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ
    ─────── ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴏғ ᴀɴésᴛɪ ───────────────────────────────────────────
    Rosalee rolled her eyes at his last remark, not buying his flirtatious attitude one bit. The fighter kept quiet and left out her own name before Aurum darted off, eyes turning to Darkness. "He's bad news, annoying mutt." she commented with a sneer, "And wanting those leaves! He's not even a medicine wolf, mutt just wants to get that strange feeling." she continued her assault of his character, even though she had to admit - she wanted to know why he just didn't attack them and run. That's more or less what she wanted to know anyway. Rosalee stared along the border, bright eyes scanning as she began to move her front legs. "Need any help transporting those leaves back to your medicine den, Darkness? Then I can continue my border patrol. the fight said with a kind smile.
    ─────── ᴛᴀɢs // ᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ // ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ────────────────────────────────────
rogue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustRenTime » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:54 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name: Argentum
Pack: Anésti
Tags: Mikeal
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
He nodded and sniffed the air. "Yes, I smell them." He said as he padded alongside Mikeal. His eyes did a quick one eighty scan of their surroundings, to see if any of them had wandered off and closer to them. He saw that this was not the case and shrugged. He knew the deer were far off so he decided to talk to Mikeal about something that had been on his mind lately. "Mikeal, have you ever mentored an apprentice before?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name: Athena
Pack: Nekrá
Tags: Open-Marsh
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Athena slunk through the wet and muggy marsh silently as she rounded the bend she spotted an egret and her tail lashed quickly as a smile appeared on her muzzle. 'Bye, bye birdie.' She thought and laughed in her mind. She knew most wolves in her pack lacked the grace and silence that stealth brought but she found it ridiculous. The best wolves are the best hunters, and so what if you aren't supposed to hunt alone, Helix can kiss her rump because she deemed herself the best hunter of the pack. She slipped lower as she crept closer and soon she lunged, a loud, feral snarl ripping from her muzzle. She grabbed hold of the bird's long, thin neck and easily broke it, but the feathered beast still put up a fight, catching Athena's shoulder with its talons and leaving a few short, but deep, scratches. The white wolf winced and growled as she shook the life from the bird. Once it was dead she dropped the corpse and shook out her pelt, her shoulder fur already stained dark red with her blood. "This is great." She growled before picking up the bird and heading back to camp.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name: Aurum
Pack: Nekrá
Tags: Open
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aurum heard what Darkness called to him and smiled. He chuckled to himself as he padded back towards camp. He knew the juice the leaves made was good for healing purposes, but it worked wonders even when you weren't sick and in pain. And it was those purposes that he wanted to use against the hunters. He wanted to see how much they could take before they're in a complete drunken stupor. The golden wolf laughed as he thought of the wolves stumbling and bumbling about.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name: Invidia
Pack: Anésti
Tags: Open-Camp
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Invidia had had an earl start to the day and by sunset she was exhausted. The small she-wolf shook out her pelt as she padded back to the elders den, carrying a stick of honey, which was really hard for her not to eat…again, to an elder, Old Wolf Ravenwood. No one knew why his name included 'Old Wolf', but no one questioned it either. When he was younger, oh, the stories. They were all amazing. He slayed a bear all by himself and much more. She slipped through the hanging moss and into his den. "Here ya go, Old Man Ravenwood." The young wolf said politely and gave a small smile as she placed the stick at his paws. "Ahh, thank you, young lady." The worn brute said and licked the honey once. "You'll be assigned your mentor soon, correct?" He asked and Invidia smiled. "Yes sir! Anyday now. I've noticed Alpha watching me and I am very excited. What do you think I should be?" She asked and laid down in front of him, she had always been fond of helping the older wolves, so she knew being a caretaker would be great for her, but she also wanted to do something important for the pack, so she hoped for hunter or guard. Ravenwood eyed her and smiled. "I think a mighty fine hunter you'll be. Now get out of here and go get noticed to earn your mentor." He said and wagged his tail. Invidia smiled and nodded. "Yes sir! When I am told what I will be, I'll be sure to tell you." She said excitedly and bounded out of the den.
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winner10111 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:58 am

Darkness• Female• Medicine Wolf• Anesti• Tags: Rosalee

She nodded at her comments listening. But she remained quiet. Thoughts still ran through we head. Questions about the strange male. "Yes. I would love some help. But first I need to talk to you. Abou going to the Spirit Woods." She said. She sat down again and waited for Rosalle to do the same.

Silver• Female• Guard• Nekra• Tags: Open

Silver sighed. The sun was fading fast. But she wasn't tired and surely didnt want to sleep because that's when te nightmares came. She shivered just thinking about them. She stretched her legs out as she stood up. She hasn't realized how long she ha been sitting there.
winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogue, » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:12 am

Ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ wrote:
    H E L I X
    Helix inclined his head towards the small medicine wolf. He couldn't dismiss the hope that flooded her eyes at the sound of actually getting out of the camp. Still, the Alpha curled his lips back in thought, they did require some form of prey now the drought was beginning to start. "You've got all the herbs stocked?" he raised an eyebrow in question, pretty sure she would have - he knew Belladonna worked herself into the ground for the pack on a daily basis. "You have my permission, Belladonna. Suppose I'll have to accompany you; show our hunters how it's really done." Helix then gave her a grin that wouldn't be out of place in a horror movie.

ImagexxxImagexxxImage

R O S A L E E
    Rosalee felt awkward shuffling her paws around like that and stopped; keeping herself still. Her petite head tilted as Darkness sat down - the fighter mimicking her calm tones and sat down as well. Her ears pricked in anticipation of a volley of verbal attacks, shrinking her small size as her once-fluffed out fur returned to it's normal length. "Was that a bad move on my part?" she asked the medicine wolf, wanting to put her mind at rest. "I want to see if I can get information about the Nekrá pack; they've constantly been sneaking into our territory." her defenses kicked in as she was a guard and was responsible for chasing them off their rightful land. "I want to knock him down a peg, show him what we can really do. He can't threaten us."
    ─────── ᴛᴀɢs // ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ───────────────────────────────────────────
rogue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winner10111 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:25 am

She shook her head. "No. That was your own choice. I just wanted to warn you. I have a really bad feeling about it. About you going to the Sporit woods. I can't explain it. It's just a feeling but I felt I should warn you. And yes. I agree. You could get some useful information. Just… be careful." She said. She bent down am picked up some of the leaves.

Silver sighed. The sun was fading fast. But she wasn't tired and surely didnt want to sleep because that's when te nightmares came. She shivered just thinking about them. She stretched her legs out as she stood up. She hasn't realized how long she ha been sitting there.
winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jazz0109 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:49 am

Sage•fea•Nekra•Tags;;Open
Sage frowned hoping she did the right thing by sending Lena away. She looked around notcing she was all alone. She stretched and gave a yawn relaxing because she was alone. She laid in a patch of sunlight humming to herself.

Lena•fea•Anesti•Tags;;open
Lena looked around wildly as she scented food. She moves slowly in the brush wondering if she is even big enough to catch anything. She let's out a small, sad whine for she knew that deer were way to big for her. She sat in the shadows watching them wondering if someone else will come along.

Mikeal•Brute•Anesti•Tags;;Argentum
Mikeal walks beside Argentum in silence until his alpha spoke up. "Never before, but I wouldn't be against the idea" he says. "I like pups and I am good with them, I actually would like to a lot" he replies as he thought about the idea. He perks his ears "hmm... What's that smell? "He asks smelling a younger wolf.
Jazz0109

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogue, » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:59 am

Ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ wrote:
    H E L I X

ImagexxxImagexxxImage

R O S A L E E
    Rosalee smiled at Darkness, glad that the medicine wolf was looking out for her. It actually meant alot to the young female fighter. "I'll be careful, I promise." she affirmed to the wolf she was glad to call friend. "The woods? Ok, I'll keep an eye out; thanks for the advice." shooting Darkness a genuine smile, Rosale began to gather the strange herbs; nose wrinkling at the strange scent of them. It really put her off of the leaves - wondering why anyone could get over the all too-sweet smell.
    ─────── ᴛᴀɢs // ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ───────────────────────────────────────────
rogue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chase. » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:01 am

Wolf|Anesti|tagged: Diablou, open

The loner was on the ground curled tightly around her pup, Diablou. It was only a few days before Diablou was born when she was kicked by a deer and it smashed her leg. She couldn't hunt and without food she wouldn't be able to feed herself or Diablou. When the pup stirred in its sleep she smiled at him "everything will be alright."she said in a soft voice to her pup.
Last edited by chase. on Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winner10111 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:04 am

She smiled and nodded in approvement at her words. "Thank you." She said in a muffled voice for the leaves were in her mouth. She then turned and trotted back to camp. She was done with these leaves. She didnt understand why wolves made a juice out of them for fun. They were a sickly sweet. Too sweet. She walked into her den and put the leaves in one of the many piles of herbs. She then turned to show Rosalee where to put the herbs.

winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jazz0109 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:25 am

Jazz0109 wrote:Lena•fea•Anesti•Tags;;open
Lena looked around wildly as she scented food. She moves slowly in the brush wondering if she is even big enough to catch anything. She let's out a small, sad whine for she knew that deer were way to big for her. She sat in the shadows watching them wondering if someone else will come along.

Mikeal•Brute•Anesti•Tags;;Argentum
Mikeal walks beside Argentum in silence until his alpha spoke up. "Never before, but I wouldn't be against the idea" he says. "I like pups and I am good with them, I actually would like to a lot" he replies as he thought about the idea. He perks his ears "hmm... What's that smell? "He asks smelling a younger wolf.

Sage•fea•Nekra•Tags;;Wolf and Diablou
Sage scented the air jumping up immediately when she smelled another wolf. "Hello?" she calls out scenting milk--- and a very very young pup. She spotted the wolves and gasped in horror, she needed to get then out. she needed them out now. "I won't hurt you" she promised. "Though we need to get you out of here, quickly" she murmurs more to herself than to wolf.
Jazz0109

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me