Keep To Your Kind (big cat roleplay)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Keep To Your Kind (big cat roleplay)

Postby OakHybrid » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:53 pm

(Yeah, sure!)

Ghost

The snow leopard nodded, shaking out the last of the cold water from her sleek coat. "Sounds great!" She stood, licking away the damp cold from between her claws. "Generations? Wow, that's cool~" She smiled, putting her large paw back down. "Lets go!"
OakHybrid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Prints » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:01 pm

Okay!" Zira said, turning agilely despite her heavy pregnancy. "This way!" she chirped. suddenly she brightened, and bounded into a clumsy run. "Come on! i smell him! i cant wait for you to meet him, he's so great!" she ran toward a tall clump of grass.
Wolf Prints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OakHybrid » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:19 pm

Ghost

Ghost followed gingerly, her tail waving behind her like a fluffy banner. She followed behind Zira, sniffing the air. She scented something, but she wasn't sure what. Her fur prickled, noticing a certain smell. She followed anyway, her sapphire blue eyes becoming very keen to detail, but she wore a smile on her face in making a new friend.
OakHybrid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Prints » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:27 pm

Zira
Female
Widow of Scar
Preggers
Mourning Scar

Zira skidded to a stop, horror in her gaze and tone. "Scar? No! SCAR!!!" she wailed, throwing herself down next to the large Siberian Tiger. "Oh, Scar..." she said, shivering in grief. she scented the wind, trying to find the scent of the killer. she froze. "Flick? but... why?" she asked, not comprehending.
(Flick is her mate's brother.I will make him in a minute, only for later roleplay purposes.)
Wolf Prints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OakHybrid » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:37 pm

Ghost

Ghost dug her claws into the ground to stop herself from running into Zira at the sudden stop. Her eyes widened and dilated at the dead tiger, and she stood speechless for a few moments. She lowered herself next to the lioness, looking at the Siberian Tiger's body with soft eyes. After a few moments more, she ran a soft paw gently over Scar's lids with respect, closing them so it appeared he was sleeping. The leopard gave Zira a caring nudge, being very slow with her actions. "Zira, I'm sorry, I-I don't know what to say~" Ghost swallowed, smelling the presence of the tiger's blood relative. "Is there anything I could do for you?"
OakHybrid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Prints » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:53 pm

Zira
Female
Widow of Scar
Preggers
Mourning Scar

"I... I don't know... i have no idea. I can't go home... my parents would kill me for interbreeding..." she shuddered, and closed her eyes. "Help me... help me take him home, and bury him?" she asked, eyes pools of uncertainty and misery. "How am i going to take care of the cubs?"
Wolf Prints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OakHybrid » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:02 pm

Ghost

Ghost nodded, curling her tail uncomfortably. "I'll help you bury him and I'll help move him." She stood, her large but slender frame seeming stronger as she stretched quickly. "Your cubs will live without a father-" The leopard's piercing blue eyes looked into Zira's. "If you need help raising them, don't hesitate to ask. I'll help cover for you."
OakHybrid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Prints » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:12 pm

"Thanks... I know i just met you, but i feel this is one friendship that will last." Zira said, tone tierd and defeated. she moved to Scar's head and bent down to pick up her mate's scruff in her jaws.
Wolf Prints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OakHybrid » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:31 pm

(On mobile)
Ghost smiled at Zira's words, but it faded as she looked back down at Scar. She felt a lump of sadness in her throat for Scar and his mate, though she never really knew him- she could tell he meant a lot to the lion. She glanced at Zira and slthered under Scar, lifting up with the large tiger on her back and shoulders. (I think Snow Leopards are larger then Tigers from what I got from Google ._.). She looked at Zira, nodding for her to lead the way while she carried Scar safely.
OakHybrid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:53 pm

(Tigers are the biggest natural cat. C: And mind if I jump in?)

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me