The Land of the Foxes

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Land of the Foxes

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:42 am

Halston/Male/tags: Quinn Horpe, Blaine
Halston looked at the Caretaker and let out a hiss. He didn't like someone else touching his pregnant mate
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:50 pm

Bailey Burke/female human/Tags: Quinn, Yukari, Blaine, Halsten/Location: Yard 1/Assigned Yards: Fox pups and Yard 1/Bisexual/No crush yet and not in a relationship currently/No pups currently
Bailey looked over to Halsten and said, “Someone take Halsten away from her. I don’t want him to try and injure us and add more stress to the situation.

Midori/male/Tags: Halsten, Yukari, Quinn, Blaine, Bailey/Location: Yard 6?/Assigned Yards: Whichever ones aren’t taken/Boyfriend to Yukari?/Has to adopt children
Midori walked over to them and said, “I’ll take care of em. I just got here and sorry for being gone so long. Family troubles hit and I had to leave so suddenly.” He walked over to the male and prayed he wouldn’t pay bite him. He spoke calmly stroking the male on the back, “Hey bud, your ok. There going to help your mate, not hurt her.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:14 pm

Halston/Male/tags: Blaine, Minori
Halston hissed at the caretaker stroking him. He needed to get back to his mate
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:19 pm

Blinkk- 4 y- m- yard 2- Homosexual; Dakota- mate: open (poly)- has to adopt (mine will be Nevada and Reno if I’m allowed two)- Tags: Dakota

The blind blonde male blinked, nose and tail twitching a bit. He squeaked, then said "Good morning."

Blaine- 2 y- f- Yard 3- Bi- mate: Halsten- pups: not born yet (Yeti and Lira)- was owned but rescued, so has dye stains- Tags: Yukari, Halsten, Midori, Bailey, Quinn

The blonde and cream female put her brown ears back. She hadn't known it would be that bad...

Jezzel- 2- f- Yard 2- Bi; open- no mate yet- no offspring yet- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle female yawned a bit, and flicked her tail. The shy and nervous female blinked blue and brown eyes. The red and white fox hummed a canine sound. She began to eat her breakfast then, seeming very happy.

Coall- 6- m- Yard 1- Bi; open- no mate yet- no offspring yet- Tags: open

The green eyed dark fox yawned a bit. He laid in the yard and sighed...He shook his head a couple times as he rolled. He then just laid there again.

Hoku- 2- f- Yard 6- Bi; open- mate open- no offspring yet (Starlight and Spirit, hopefully she can have 4)- Tags: open

The caring and loving cream female yawned a bit as she laid there. Her black tipped tail flicked and moved a bit. The black ears twitched then stopped, and her pink nose twitched. The fiery and stubborn female sighed and looked around.

Haaku- 2 y 6 mo- m- Yard 4- Homosexual; open- mate open- has to adopt (Manju, maybe Sorra)- Tags: open

The gentle and kind black fox thought of the Asian guy again. The blue eyes closed a moment... The stubborn and fiery male then sighed a bit. His white tipped tail moved, and he shook his head.

Yukari- 18- genderfluid (m)- Yard 2 and maybe 6- Homosexual- has to adopt kids (would name one Melody)- Tags: Blaine, Halsten, Quinn, Bailey, Midori

The silly and loyal human hummed as s/he looked to Midori. The stubborn and fiery one blinked blue and brown eyes. They found their self blushing, and nodded to Midori..They then said "I believe she's just scared because it's her first litter, and so she's freaking out."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:09 am

Bailey Burke/female human/Tags: Quinn, Yukari, Blaine, Halsten/Location: Yard 1/Assigned Yards: Fox pups and Yard 1/Bisexual/No crush yet and not in a relationship currently/No pups currently
Bailey nods and says, “That is true Yukari.”

Dakota “Dako”/male/Tags: Open/Location: Yard 2/Assigned Yard: Yard 2/BIG HOMOSEXUAL BOY (poly-open for sure)/Crush is Blinkk/No mate yet/No pups yet, has to adopt
Dakota said to the male fox, “How are you?”

Hey Spirit, if you want Coall to do something, he can interact with Finnegan and/or Kipper, though Kipper can’t talk currently because even though he is a pup, he’s been through a lot in the three weeks he has been alive. I’ve got everyone else open except for Bailey, Midori, Dako, Madi, and Possibly Finnegan and Kipper.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:15 pm

[kay! Should I fade and unfade now for Blaine? Leaving her and Yukari the same for this post]

Blinkk- 4 y- m- yard 2- Homosexual; Dakota- mate: open (poly)- has to adopt (mine will be Nevada and Reno if I’m allowed two)- Tags: Dakota

The blind blonde male blinked, nose and tail twitching a bit. He said "I'm good, and you?"

Blaine- 2 y- f- Yard 3- Bi- mate: Halsten- pups: not born yet (Yeti and Lira)- was owned but rescued, so has dye stains- Tags: Yukari, Halsten, Midori, Bailey, Quinn

The blonde and cream female put her brown ears back. She hadn't known it would be that bad...

The sweet and gentle female yawned a bit, and flicked her tail. The shy and nervous female blinked blue and brown eyes. The red and white fox hummed a canine sound. She began to eat her breakfast then, seeming very happy.

Coall- 6- m- Yard 1- Bi; open- no mate yet- no offspring yet- Tags: Finnegan and Kipper

The green eyed dark fox yawned a bit. He got up and shook out his gray or black coat. He walked over to two other foxes, curious. "Hello," he said to the adult one.

Hoku- 2- f- Yard 6- Bi; open- mate open- no offspring yet (Starlight and Spirit, hopefully she can have 4)- Tags: open

The caring and loving cream female yawned a bit as she laid there. Her black tipped tail flicked and moved a bit. The black ears twitched then stopped, and her pink nose twitched. The fiery and stubborn female sighed and looked around.

Haaku- 2 y 6 mo- m- Yard 4- Homosexual; open- mate open- has to adopt (Manju, maybe Sorra)- Tags: open

The gentle and kind black fox thought of the Asian guy again. The blue eyes closed a moment... The stubborn and fiery male then sighed a bit. His white tipped tail moved, and he shook his head.

Yukari- 18- genderfluid (m)- Yard 2 and maybe 6- Homosexual- has to adopt kids (would name one Melody)- Tags: Blaine, Halsten, Quinn, Bailey, Midori

The silly and loyal human hummed as s/he looked to Midori. The stubborn and fiery one blinked blue and brown eyes. They found their self blushing, and nodded to Midori..They then said "I believe she's just scared because it's her first litter, and so she's freaking out."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:32 pm

{Meraxes (Axe)}
“Finn,” She began, looking at the pup before looking back at him. “Do you have a crush on anyone yet?” She questioned, she was just being her curious self. Turning her head towards Vhagar but she had to forget about that fox...in her love life...she’s got to move on. I’m going to move on! That’s what she’d say repeatedly in her head...but it didn’t help to much. (I forgot what her sexuality is so I’m making her Bisexual...)
{Caraxes (Car)}
He watched Meraxes, she hasn't shown that side of her in a very long time. But she seemed to be on edge and decided to bolt off to her corner. He sighed, he'd have to treasure that sight for times to come...she'd probably never show it again. Going back to her cold state of mind. Shaking his head lightly, he lowered his head on his paws once more. Keeping a close eye on Meraxes. But she seemed fine, Dreamfyre was in there, she should be handled fairly well.
{Vermax (Max)}
Walking out of his den, he stretched his body out. Making sure to get all the stiffness out of his body before he trotted around. He pawed at a leaf while huffing. His orange and black fur glimmered in the sunlight while he laid down. He turned his orange eyes around the surrounding area. Making sure that he wasn't bothering anyone. Opening his jaws into a wide yawn, shaking his head lightly to make sure he was wide awake.
{Vhagar (Gar)}
Awaking from a nice sleep; she lifted herself off the ground before shaking her fur. Making sure her white fur was as clean as it always has. Usually, she'd groom herself but her eyes were watching Meraxes fairly close. Her ears perked up while her eyes widened slightly, that was a side she hasn't seen in a long time. But Meraxes must've thought she was going to get in trouble because she ran to her corner. After what happened, she went to grooming herself. Her tail resting next to her left leg while she gave her chest a few good licks.
{Dreamfyre (Dream)}
Dream opened his eyes, turning his gaze towards Meraxes. He smiled lightly at what he saw but frowned shortly after when she fled from what she was doing.
"You need to get more confidant around people.." He whispered to himself, thinking about how to help her around the caretakers, but at the time. He couldn't think of anyway.
{Sunfyre (Sun)}
Opening her eyes to a voice speaking, moving her head in the direction of the voice. Causing it to look like she was upside down. Which actually was the case. Her eyes flashed while she looked at Dutchess’ eyes; her body felt slightly hot and embarrassed...with the way she looked. Moving her body into a normal laying position. Looking down at the ground, moving her ears back.
“Sorry...I was dozing off again..” Her small form sank into the grass, feeling a bit bad about ignoring her.
{Vermithrax (Ver)}
Vermithrax's tail swished lightly against the grass, while his darkly colored fur glimmered while he lifted his head. Gazing around the yard but he went back to sleeping when there wasn't anyone he wanted to speak with. So his eyes closed while he curled up. Lifting his tail over his face.
{Tyraxes (Ty)}
She slept beside Vhagar, making sure that she didn't panic at all. But turning her lean head around to where she was stretched out the most she could. Still half sleeping and half awake but she fell into a slumber fairly quickly.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:41 pm

just posted so I'm just doing ooc, hope that's okay: Drogon, which of your characters are open to have crushes developed on them? I mean, are any open for my foxes to develop crushes on, and if so what sexualities are they? I currently have Jezzel who's female and bi, Coall might actually end up liking Finn unless Finn is straight but who actually knows, so technically Coall is open too, and he's bi; Hoku is bi and open but might develop a crush on... Galaxy, who was I tagging with her before? Haaku is homosexual and he's open]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:45 pm

(Uh. You choose which ever one you want. I don’t really care who likes who. Most of my foxes aren’t going to have a love life.)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:52 pm

Eh heh, kay]

[Should I fade and unfade now for Blaine? Leaving her and Yukari the same for this post]

The blind blonde male blinked, nose and tail twitching a bit. He said "I'm good, and you?"

Coall- 6- m- Yard 1- Bi; open- no mate yet- no offspring yet- Tags: Finnegan and Kipper

The green eyed dark fox yawned a bit. He got up and shook out his gray or black coat. He walked over to two other foxes, curious. "Hello," he said to the adult one.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me