Surviving the Desert(Coyote RP Needs members!!))

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Surviving the Desert(Coyote RP O&A))

Postby willowsong12 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:05 am

Thorn
Scout/Male/2 years old/Crush:Open/Tags: Kayla and Astral

The male watched the rushing water for a moment, relieved it was starting to slow down. It hadn't flooded this bad in quite a long time. He pinned his ears back as Sage was rather distraught but didn't know how to help. He would leave it to Kayla, figuring that she would know what to do.

Sage
Pup/Female/3 months old/Crush:Open/Tags: Kayla and Astral

Sage wrapped his small paws around Kayla's foreleg, hiding his face. "But dad got carried away! What if he is hurt?" She asked before lifting her gaze to the other females face. "I want my dad back...."
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Surviving the Desert(Coyote RP Needs members!!))

Postby Animals65 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:10 pm

Kayla looks down at Sage after hearing her speak, her heart almost broken in two. "Once the flooding clears, we will search for him." she answered. "If he is hurt, then we can do our best to heal him. We would never give up on Cannon, thats a promise."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:53 pm

Rayala saw the water so close to the cave and her fear of water kicked in, making her jump to the rear of the cave. "Holy longhorns!" she exclaimed.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactus » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:46 am

((Would it be a bad time to join, or are you still accepting? And if you are is a black coyote still open??))
"If you want peace, prepare for war." -Tantalum
Galactus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:14 am

Animals65 wrote:Kayla looks down at Sage after hearing her speak, her heart almost broken in two. "Once the flooding clears, we will search for him." she answered. "If he is hurt, then we can do our best to heal him. We would never give up on Cannon, thats a promise."
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:20 am

((Its never a bad time to join! We need more members and you can make a black coyote. No one has claimed one of the three spots))

Sierra
Hunter/Female/3 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

The water was slowly going down and she gave herself a quick shake as she was soaked.

Battle
Guard/Male/5 years old/Crush: Astral/Tags: Kayla and Astral

As the water slowed down to what he deemed safe, he leapt into the water. Kicking his legs, he was a strong swimmer and it took him little time to reach the rock that Kayla, Thorn and Astral were on. Hauling himself up, he sat down and resisted the urge to shake. He didn't want to spray the others with water. "Once the flood stops, I suggest we find a new spot to stay and then we can send out a patrol to search for Cannon."

Thorn
Scout/Male/2 years old/Crush:Open/Tags: Kayla and Astral

"That's a good idea." He agreed to Battle's idea. "The river will be quite flooded and all the dens will be full of water." He kept Texas River close to his stomach, trying to keep the small pup warm and dry.

Sage
Pup/Female/3 months old/Crush:Open/Tags: Kayla

She kept her paws around Kayla's leg, refusing to let go. She stared up at Battle with wide eyes. "You'll find my daddy? Do you think he will be far?"

Dakota
Loner/Male/4 years old/Crush: Kayla/Tags: Rayala

"Its okay. The water doesnt seem to be going any higher," he said as he stood at the entrance of the cave. "If it does come in here, she can climb some rocks near the back. There is a crevice we can squeeze through and it leads outside."
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:46 am

Kayla watches Battle swimming towards her and the others she is with and climbed up once he got there. Upon hearing what he had to say, she nods, agreeing with the plan. "Good idea." she said. "I hope we will find him." She said that last sentence in a whisper where only Battle can hear her.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:46 am

Rayala nods. "O-okay." she says, staring at the water. "I almost drowned as a pup twice..." she said.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:40 am

Animals65 wrote:Kayla watches Battle swimming towards her and the others she is with and climbed up once he got there. Upon hearing what he had to say, she nods, agreeing with the plan. "Good idea." she said. "I hope we will find him." She said that last sentence in a whisper where only Battle can hear her.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:35 am

Battle
Guard/Male/5 years old/Crush: Astral/Tags: Kayla and Astral

The water rushed by for a long time until it began to go down more. When the water finally dropped down to a decent level and seemed to mostly stop moving, he hopped down the rock. The water almost touched his stomach fur but not quite. "I think it's safe now. Might want to find somewhere we can stay.

Sage
Pup/Female/3 months old/Crush:Open/Tags: Kayla

Trying hard to keep her eyes open, the small pup felt exhausted after everything. She leaned on Kayla's leg slightly, letting out a soft yawn.

Dakota
Loner/Male/4 years old/Crush: Kayla/Tags: Rayala

"You have nothing to worry about. I am an excellent swimmer and I wont let you drown." He said as he went over to her and softly nudged her shoulder. "Also, it looks like the water has stopped rising. I made sure to choose a den that was a bit elevated."
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me