Shine Like the Stars|accepting|working on polls

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shine Like the Stars|accepting|loners needed

Postby Craboom-047 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:50 pm

Hydie

<"Blossom">alpha<>in the camp<demisexual>crush; unknown, open<tags- Akela>
Hydie gave a swift nod, Arcadia was a good wolf, she didn't deserve that pressure.
"The problem with that the vast majority of the pack is heterosexual, though I do not care about what they want in a mate, I hate all the pressure they have to give us," Bloss said in a slightly tick off voice. "I think if you want a mate of the same gender you should get no comments with others, let them focus on their mates, i don't need the pack to grow. Even if I have no pups when I die I have a brother, well adopted who I think can help with that."
She glanced over at the other two, "Oh nothing really, just go about your day for now."

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>apprentice; Akira<friends; ???>in the camp<bisexual>crush; unknown<tags- Akira>
He thought it over a bit, he couldn't just make up a plan like that on the spot. The guard spoke, "Well nothing right now, but how about we do a quick patrol and I will give you a bit of advice to be the best guard you can."

Janue

<"Jana">omega<♂>in camp<unknown>crush; ask me<tags- Virgo>
"Yeah I think I know, my mother was brutally murdered by bears when I was 2 and my brother abandoned us," Jana said with a huff. He was glad she left, he was about to take a much needed nap for now.

Giovanni

<"Gio">hunter<♂>in the camp<pansexual>crush; ask me<tags- Kayla>
Giovanni nodded a bit, something hunters would do, "Not a problem, maybe we can discuss it a little more next time, get a system worked out."

Coroth

<"Coro">theta<♂>in camp<bisexual>crush; Raksha<tags- Dominic>
"Tell me if any scent of interest comes up but otherwise I will keep my nose out and ready to detect anything," Coro said calmly. He kept his ear perked up and listened for anything of interest while taking in the scents.

Asher

<"Ash">omega<♀>in camp<pansexual>crush; Shadow<tags- Shadow
"Well that servant thing seems pretty nice, I can just stick to my part of the bet, yet we almost contradict each other now don't we," Asher said in an almost flirty voice, but more of intrigue.

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SweetKawaiiPie~ » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:01 pm

||Shadow||Crush: Ask me||Tags: Asher||

"Well its only fair if i do the same then." he replied, he then stood up and bowed down to her playfully, he looked up "This good?" he said grinning.
    Hey I'm ~SweetKawaiiPie~ I Love anime and i used to be known as Cassie449

~SweetKawaiiPie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:17 pm

Hydie

Hydie gave a swift nod, Arcadia was a good wolf, she didn't deserve that pressure.
"The problem with that the vast majority of the pack is heterosexual, though I do not care about what they want in a mate, I hate all the pressure they have to give us," Bloss said in a slightly tick off voice. "I think if you want a mate of the same gender you should get no comments with others, let them focus on their mates, i don't need the pack to grow. Even if I have no pups when I die I have a brother, well adopted who I think can help with that."
She glanced over at the other two, "Oh nothing really, just go about your day for now."

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>apprentice; Akira<friends; ???>in the camp<bisexual>crush; unknown<tags- Akira>
He thought it over a bit, he couldn't just make up a plan like that on the spot. The guard spoke, "Well nothing right now, but how about we do a quick patrol and I will give you a bit of advice to be the best guard you can."

Janue

"Yeah I think I know, my mother was brutally murdered by bears when I was 2 and my brother abandoned us," Jana said with a huff. He was glad she left, he was about to take a much needed nap for now.

Giovanni

Giovanni nodded a bit, something hunters would do, "Not a problem, maybe we can discuss it a little more next time, get a system worked out."

Coroth

"Tell me if any scent of interest comes up but otherwise I will keep my nose out and ready to detect anything," Coro said calmly. He kept his ear perked up and listened for anything of interest while taking in the scents.

Asher

"Seems fine, but I need to see you do it when the pack is around," Asher said with a smug grin on her face. She was in no way submissive, but it would be nice to see the delta male of all ranks submitting to her.
[/quote]

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SweetKawaiiPie~ » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:21 pm

[quote="Cassie449"]
||Shadow||Crush: Ask me||Tags: Asher||

"Alright, my queen." he said in a flirtatious voice, he then stood up the rest of the way.

~SweetKawaiiPie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:23 pm

Hydie

Alano

Janue

Giovanni

Coroth

Asher

The omega stood herself up and gave him an intrigued look and she started to head out of the den. She needed some fresh air for now and was curious what had been going on.
[/quote][/quote]

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:29 pm

||I have Noutok open and Neith open and Quinton open||

━━━━━━━━━
Neith||Feminine||4 years
demiromantic asexual
Guard||Tagged;; OPEN
Location;; Outer territory

━━━━━━━━━
Neith awoke with a loud snarl. How much she hated mornings was a never ending flaming hatred. Opening her eyes and curling her lip Neith raised her head and took a deep breath in smelling the morning air and area around her. She slowly raised her muscular build and stretched before shaking out her pelt and looking around with her pale green eyes. Grumbling she slithered over into the trees to do her morning patrol. She was in no mood to be bothered. But Neith was never in the mood for anything anyway... What's the point to try and be happy?

━━━━━━━━━
Bryn||Masculine||4 years
biromantic demisexual
Hunter||Tagged;; Jay
Location;; forest

━━━━━━━━━
Bryn grunted before stopping and standing infront of the pup. "C'mon spill to your mentor.." he huffed and sat guarding his path. If Jay were to move he'd simply just put him back infront of him.

━━━━━━━━━
Creed||Feminine||3 years
biromantic demisexual
Healer||Tagged;; Alano -> Finch
Location;; Inner Camp

━━━━━━━━━
Creed gave a soft chuckle then added on while studying the brutes eyes for a moment, before saying, "You seemed perplexed when I said I went on my own." she gave him a slightly reassuring look, "I'll let the guard know if I need help. Thank you." she thanked the male again this time a little more confident. "Well I must be off to my apprentice. I'll see ya around Alano." the peach pelted fea said with her gentle tone from earlier and she padded off to find Finch.She found the trainee and nuzzled her ear in greeting, "Good morning Finch." she cooed.

━━━━━━━━━
Noutok||Masculine||5 years
demiromantic heterosexual
Guard||Tagged;; OPEN
Location;; Inner camp - on a rock

━━━━━━━━━
Noutok awoke with a heavy sigh. He didn't love or hate mornings. For him it was a love hate relationship depending on the day. Today was a normal day and he didn't have much planned. Slowly rising to his paws he grunted and scratched her neck before looking around from someone to talk too. Spotting Alano and Creed while Neith slithered away on her morning patrol. Then there was Bryn talking to the Alpha. Huffing the male wandered over to a rock and jumped on top and waited quietly.

━━━━━━━━━
Quinton||Masculine||6 years
demiromantic asexual
Guard||Tagged;; OPEN
Location;; Shady tree - inner camp

━━━━━━━━━
Quinton had stayed awake all night and couldn't sleep. He gave a low growl before running his maw over his paws in scratching it. Sitting up straight his white fur almost seemed to glow in the morning light. His silver eyes looked around and he gave a grunt seeing wolves communicating back-n-forth. He wasn't a real people/wolf person and didn't like talking unless it was necessary.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:31 pm

Energy~ wrote:
    ||I have Noutok open and Neith open and Quinton open||

{I seem to have Hydie and Jana both open}

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SweetKawaiiPie~ » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:34 pm

[quote="Cassie449"][quote="Cassie449"]
||Shadow||Crush: Ask me||Tags: open, in need of creed||

He sighed and sat down away from the enterance, his head started throbbing again, in fact it had been throbbing the whole time, but he never noticed it, his hind leg didn't bend properly and he had dry blood on his face.

~SweetKawaiiPie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:03 am

Kayla nods, happy that Giovanni is accepting her silent apology. "Sounds like a plan." she said, giving him a lick on the cheek.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:07 am

Hydie

Alano

Janue

Giovanni

Giovanni nodded politely, but cringed quite a bit when she liked him on the cheek, that was a mate thing and Giovanni wasn't good with love. Especially with females, he wasn't sure who he liked.

Coroth

Asher

The omega stood herself up and gave him an intrigued look and she started to head out of the den. She needed some fresh air for now and was curious what had been going on.

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me