Sing to the moon-wolf pack rp

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

I wanna create some drama what should happen

The rogues frame the packs making them thing their prey is being stolen causing war
7%
Bear attack
64%
Prey shortage
29%
Other(PM me)
No votes

Total votes : 14

Re: Sing to the moon-wolf pack rp

Postby Pochi » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:40 am

I Demon I Alpha I Bear Pack I Tags; Soulfire

Demon gave a slight chuckle to her making a point of them being mini minions. "I suppose that is a good way to look at things. Demon and is little minions conquer the world. Mwahaha.." He tested it out. "Nope, It just doesn't sound right. Can you imagine Pumpkin being a little devil?" He asked her with pure honesty. "Anyways, I think you will be a fine pup sitter, oh and I was going to kill you, but Pumpkin likes you and it really was an accident. Not like you actually meant to hurt my pup." He said bluntly.

Striker I Warrior I Bear Pack I Tags; Dusty

When Dusty offered to be a listening ear he burst and let all his feelings fall loose. "Dusty! Can you believe that mouse poop that just unfolded right then and there?!" He exclaimed. "Demon used to be so tough, a real role model to me and now he is taking care of pups that he didn't even father?! Does he have some kind of master plan in the end or is this pack going to just die out from his negligence, and its not like I can over throw him. Demon is ten times my size and aggression." He growled out in anger. But he feels better now. He huffed and then turned to smile at the fae. He wasn't really looking for a retort but he felt happy being near Dusty.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:58 am

WholeGrain1999 wrote:
Pumpkin | 6 weeks old | Female |

There was that word again, family. She was amazed at what the pup had just said, she had never experienced having siblings before, so naturally she was curious. "I never had any brothers. My momma died." She mumbled quietly, pulling away with a little yelp, and a bit of a growl, as the pup licked her wound. She turned away just a bit, "Do you wanna play a game or something? I mean, I can't play chase or anything, but we could still play something like hide and seek!" She exclaimed, growing a bit more excited at the idea of playing a game, her little tail was beginning to wag as she turned her head to ensure Demon wasn't going to catch her playing on her leg, "But, you can't tell Demon, OK?" Her voice became a hushed whisper as Alex approached them, she looked up at the fae, "Um, I'm not allowed to play. Demon said so. Me and Janai are gonna...um...rest. Yeah, we're gonna go rest." She said with an innocent smile, gently nudging Janai to follow her lead.
]

Dusty | Female | In heat | Tags; Striker

She nodded slightly, understanding where the male was coming from, "Hey, I get it, but in all fairness...Demon hasn't let us down so far...I guess, he's got feelings too. Apparently he just chose now to acknowledge them...I mean, knowing him, he'll probably use them as weapons." She said in an unreadable tone, "I mean, in all honesty, wouldn't you like to have pups one day?" She asked as she stopped to look at him, almost reading his expression, trying to get some sort of answer. Dusty could easily see herself as a mother...She had been so close as well, before her mate was murdered. They were going to be a big happy family, just the thought of having pups of her own brought a little smile to her face.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:06 am

Striker I Warrior I Bear Pack I Tags; Dusty

Striker laughed . "You get me." He smiled to her. When she stopped walking he turned and faced her, his full attention on her now. When she asked about him having pups one day he honestly never thought about. He gave himself a moment to answer. "Yeah, I would like pups one day. But my blood. I don't want to adopt pups." He said blatantly and honestly.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:34 am

Soulfire//omega//bear//tags: demon
She said," she might make a good scout. But I told Akela what striker said to me. And I dont know if he spoke to you about it." She paused waiting for his response
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:58 am

Akela/5.5/M/Beta/Bear Pack/Crush: Kendall/Tags: Demon
The Brute listened to The stuff going on and heard his name come out of would mouth he knew it was about what Striker said so he padded over to sit with them and listen. He hasn’t forgotten about their hunt. And he won’t let demon either.

Arcadia/10/F/Elder/Dark Void Pack/Mate: Aleksey/Tags: Kendall
Arcadia nodded she enjoyed the females company. And she smiled softly at the compliment. “well that’s generous to say, but I’m getting old. I’m not sure how much longer Lupus is going to wait to take me home. But I hope I can see you and Akela mated first.” she said softly pointing out the inevitable. She was going to die, and it was going to hurt the pack greatly.

Adianna/4/F/Expecting Mother/Bear/Crush-mate: Open/Tags: Soulfire
The female let out a yelp of pain and glared at her belly. She was getting close to birthing but she wouldn’t without those pups having a father. Or someone to raise them with her. She huffed slightly and lay her head down growling softly. She couldn’t wait to give birth and wean so she could leave her pups with soul and go back to Healing.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:17 am

((BTW my neighbor's husky's name is Akela))

Demon I Alpha I Bear Pack I Tags; Akela, Soulfire

Demon cocked his head questionably at Soulfire. He wasn't sure what she was talking about. He turned his head around to see Akela come and sit down beside him. Demon always being on the defense knew he was there before he ever sat down. "No, the only thing I have spoken to Striker about is the new pup that has come into town. What is this regarding?" He asked almost politely. Not sure where this was going and if it was a problem that Akela was already informed about, why wasn't it solved? That was a part of the Beta's job after all.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Stray Kids ~ » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:21 am

(Have I missed much? Also good morning :) )
₊   ♱  ⁺    ◌   ♱  ⁺    ◌
Leon Kennedy| She/her
Roleplayer, gamer loves naps
Addicted to iced coffee!
Leon Kennedy is Bae 💖 love resident evil games
link . link . link
[©]

███████████████████

~ Stray Kids ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:01 am

WholeGrain1999 wrote:
Pumpkin | 6 weeks old | Female |

There was that word again, family. She was amazed at what the pup had just said, she had never experienced having siblings before, so naturally she was curious. "I never had any brothers. My momma died." She mumbled quietly, pulling away with a little yelp, and a bit of a growl, as the pup licked her wound. She turned away just a bit, "Do you wanna play a game or something? I mean, I can't play chase or anything, but we could still play something like hide and seek!" She exclaimed, growing a bit more excited at the idea of playing a game, her little tail was beginning to wag as she turned her head to ensure Demon wasn't going to catch her playing on her leg, "But, you can't tell Demon, OK?" Her voice became a hushed whisper as Alex approached them, she looked up at the fae, "Um, I'm not allowed to play. Demon said so. Me and Janai are gonna...um...rest. Yeah, we're gonna go rest." She said with an innocent smile, gently nudging Janai to follow her lead.
]

Dusty | Female | In heat | Tags; Striker

The young fae's smile turned into a grin upon hearing his reply, she felt her heart flutter just a bit as she nodded. "I wouldn't mind either, personally. I just miss having a family." She mumbled softly, as she got back to limping beside him, "Hopefully we'll be able to find some prey slow enough for me to catch." She giggled, jokingly. "Though, even with the limp, I can still easily hunt better than you can."
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:32 am

Striker I Warrior I Bear Pack I tags; Dusty

Striker winked at Dusty playfully. "Are you trying to ask me something?" He asked winking at her in a playful manor. He slightly bumped her side playfully as they walked. "You know dang well that I cant hunt worth a darn. I think I am going to need you to take the lead on this one." He said smoothly.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:40 am

Soulfire//omega//bear//tags:demon and akela
"I was ranting on how I was an omega because I've been getting bored. He pretty much told me to leave then. I stepped out of my position when I snapped at him telling him that I was born here therefore I'll die here that I wouldn't leave. I just wanted you to know in case he came to you over it and suggested anything. " She squared her shoulders ready in case her alpha punishes her. If he did so be it
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me