Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:22 am

Athena ~ Hunter ~ Female ~ 3 years ~ Fire Pack ~

Athena sat back to watch Catania and she approached the young pup quietly as to not disturb her and gently using her paw, she made corrections to the pups position. “A bit heavy on the haunches but other then that, you’re a very quick learner!” She told the pup proudly. “Now practise your leap. We can practise on that a few times then go hunting. Tell me if you need help with doing the leap”.

Moon

“That sounds pretty straight forward. We will be able to accomplish that. Good planning Max” she praised her mate and licked his ear. She glanced towards the newcomers and felt her body sag slightly.

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby palmawesome » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:15 am

OOC: Im going to be done for today, If you guys could pause my convo with Dune and Striker that would be awesome!
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:08 pm

Rosa | 3 months | Pup | Location: Forest | Lightning Pack | Tagging: Everest, Nova, Isabella

"It's Rosa" she says.

Nightfall | 3 years | Lightning Pack| Location: Forest, glade | Tagging: Toby, Naru💖

He know Naru wasn't listening, he started to follow the scent and wondered away from the two.

StormCloud | 4 years | Loner | Location: Forest | Tagging: Open

She wondered away into some bushes where she started cry I hate this stupid scar she thought whimpering
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:24 pm

Accalia
Lightning Pack | Seasoned Healer Trainee | Location: Camp | Tagging: Jupiter, otherwise open!

The Healer Trainee wagged her tail as Jupiter wheezed feebly. She always had tried to make Accalia feel better when she had felt horrible, scared, or worried. It was her turn to do the same for her friend. “Hey, shhh, it’s okay. Go ahead and rest, that big head of yours won’t get better if you talk.” She whispered softly. Accalia gently placed Jupiter’s head back down on the fairly soft, feather-fluffed nest. She bent down and licked her friend gently on the forehead, her eyes glistening. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you. Just rest. I’ll come back soon.” She smiled at the wolf and stood up, her tail wagging forcibly. She didn’t wish to leave, but her lungs were squeezing in her chest from the rush of sudden events and adrenaline bursts. Accalia forced herself to trot outside the Healer’s Den for some fresh air. She inhaled the sweet scent of spring, a little breeze ruffling her fur in what seemed to be an affectionate way. The smell of fresh blossoms tainted the air and the grass felt warm and pleasant under her paw pads. It almost seemed nothing had gone wrong at all today, not now and not ever. Almost. The Trainee let out a large breath, padding towards the fresh-kill pile, just now realized how hungry she was.

☪ name's viperflare!want to chat? send me a dm
    ☪ i don't really like to do much, i study, and then sleep ^^
    ☪ caught in a dream ┉ explosives enthusiast ┉ d&d player
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:49 pm

Accalia
Lightning Pack | Seasoned Healer Trainee | Location: Camp | Tagging: Jupiter

Accalia whirled around with a half-eaten sparrow in her jaws. She stood up, eyes wide and unnerved. “Oi, Jupiter, back to your nest!” She said sternly. Jupiter was tired and hurt, she didn’t need to be getting up and running around camp barking nonsense. Accalia didn’t even hear what her friend had said, since her voice was raspy and choked up with pain. “What did I tell you?” She sighed deeply as she tried to lead her friend back to her nest. “You never really did listen. Come on come on, let’s go back.”

OOC: Also, Zack is in the Healer Den and Tendril is in the Alpha den with Max, Striker, and Moon having a private convo ^^

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:58 pm

OOC: Yep!

Accalia

Accalia froze in her track, by now extremely puzzled and unnerved. Did this have something to do with the unnaturally dead fish she saw while collecting herbs? It had seemed plump and awful healthy, yet there it floated, dead. She shook her head firmly as if to clear it. When she stopped, her head felt like it was still being shaken. Odd. She blinked twice in confusion, then turned to look at Jupiter. “Jupiter, I’ll be fine! Don’t worry I can take... take care of myself.” She wagged her tail joyfully and grinned at her friend. “You, on the other paw, can not. Now, back to your nest!” She barked happily and forcefully nudged Jupiter to the Den, not taking no for an answer.

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:25 pm

Accalia

Accalia stumbled as Jupiter swiftly stepped away from her. “Listen, Jupiter. You... you’re tired. You probably made it up in your head.” She said firmly, more to herself that to Jupiter. She flicked her ear in confusion as her vision blurred for a heartbeat or so, then cleared up. Kind of. She yawned despite herself and stared at Jupiter. She was always so stubborn. “Jupiter, you listen! I’m a Healer, and I know what is going on here. I can take care of my body, so I have myself covered.” She growled as her head throbbed. “Now, go to your nest! I don’t want to se pie you hurt more; I won’t let it happen!” She barked, stepping forwards and flattening her ears. Something pulsed in her chest, but she was unsure what. Perhaps it was just annoyance!

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:43 pm

OOC: oeh nuuu Accalia be a sad boi now >:0
(That was pretty awesome though gotta give it that)

Accalia
Lightning Pack | Seasoned Healer Trainee | Location: Camp/Entering Forest | Tagging: Jupiter, otherwise open!

Accalia stood in shock, feeling all warmth drain out out of her paws. Her chest felt like it would burst and her heart raced rapidly. She nearly choked on air as she tried to apologize, but Jupiter had angrily whipped her tail and thundered off, sorrow and frustration crackling her fur. Her eyes had a spark of annoyance... and sadness. Accalia stumbled to the side and glared at Jupiter as she leapt up into the great oak tree. “Fine!” She screeched, her rage that had been bottled up slowly pouring out. “Be that way!” Accalia whirled around, nearly falling to the ground, her paws feeling unnaturally heavy. Jupiter could suffer, for all she cared! The Trainee felt like screaming to the trees, so she sprinted out of the camp, feeling a sharp rose’s thorn puncturing her paw pad. She nearly yelped, but snapped her jaws shut. She had felt pain so much worse than this. A bush tickled her back as she raced out of camp. She took a turn at the path to the Cottonglass Glade, her only comfort there the sweet scent of blooming cotton. She tripped on a firm tree root and her muzzle smashed to the ground, resulting in a face full of dirt. The impact rattled her head as she stood up swiftly, ignoring the uncomfortable churning in her belly. She wheezed for air and the world around her blurred and she reached the soft glade. She dry heaved and almost sunk to the ground, but managed to keep her footing. Something wasn’t right, and didn’t feel good. Jupiter had been correct..

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:27 pm

OOC: oh mah goi Jupiter ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
Also welcome back master healing legend!

Accalia
Lightning Pack | Seasoned Healer Trainee | Location: Forest/Cottonglass Glade (close to camp) | Tagging: Open

Also very sorry because I'm extremely lazy right now so I won't describe any setting as good as I normally do

Accalia wheezed as the green, budding trees in front of her multiplied and shrunk. What was with her vision..? She took a deep breath, but that only made matters far worse. Her paws peeled like they were made of sand, and she slowly sunk to the thick, lush grass of Cottonglass Glade. She flicked her ears back as forth as her stomach churned. Every scent made her sick, every sound made her ears ring. Every sight made her dizzy, and every taste of the wind made her dry heave. She coughed up nothing but foul air as her eyesight began to twist to shadow at the edges. She curled her tail around her flank, as if that would somehow help her. It didn't. Accalia felt words slip out of her mouth, though she couldn't tell what. All she heard was "Jupiter..." and "Sorry.." The defeated Trainee wheezed once more and let her thoughts drift into feeble dreams.

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:40 pm

Rosa | 3 months | Pup | Location: Forest | Lightning Pack | Tagging: Accalia, Anyone in camp

"Fi-fire p-pack" she stuttered, she quickly ran back to camp in tears. "Accalia!" She screamed.

Nightfall | 3 years | Lightning Pack| Location: Forest, glade | Tagging: Toby, Naru💖

Heading out of view of Toby and Naru, he keeps track of the scent.

StormCloud | 4 years | Loner | Location: Forest | Tagging: Cole, Cody

"Y-you're wel-come... I just... Didn't want to see another death... To a bear..." She choked out.
Last edited by StormDragon55 on Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me