Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby palmawesome » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:18 am

Striker - Warrior - Tags: None - Location: F-Pack Camp

Striker heard a noise coming from the healer den. He padded forward and leaned in to see Zack and Tendril. " Um, hi Tendril. What's going on with Zack?" He asked, concern in his voice. What if there's an attack? Zacks one of our strongest fighters.
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:32 am

Tendril
Fire Pack | Hunter Trainee | Location: Camp | Tagging: Zack, Striker

Tendril gently nudged Zack into the Healer Den. β€œDon’t worry, she/he’ll take care of you” Tendril murmured, nuzzling the Warrior’s shoulder as he padded into the den. She turned around to see a concerned Striker standing behind her. β€œOi, Striker!” She wagged her tail once than stopped. β€œWell, Zack caught a rabbit when he was out in the forest. Or found it. I wasn’t there. He ate most of it and..” she dropped her gaze to her paws. β€œWell, he got pretty sick. The animal was one of the sickest rabbits I’ve seen so far.” She sighed heavily. β€œWe don’t know what this sickness is yet or how it came to be, but we know it affects prey and now wolves... it’s not looking too good on our part.”

β˜ͺ name's viperflare! ┉ want to chat? send me a dm
    β˜ͺ i don't really like to do much, i study, and then sleep ^^
    β˜ͺ caught in a dream ┉ explosives enthusiast ┉ d&d player
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:56 am

Striker - Warrior - Tags: Tendril - Location: Healer Den
" That is bad. We- You need to tell the pack about this. This is bad" He said looking down at Zack. " Do you think he'll be okay?" He asked the healer trainee.
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:09 am

OOC: No Healer or Healer Trainee players have been active for a while, so I’ll just play one out wheeze
Hope this won’t cause too much trouble ^^

Healer Trainee
Fire Pack | ...Healer Trainee | Location: Camp/Healer Den | Tagging: Tendril, Zack, Striker

The little wolf bent down to check Zack’s breathing. All normal, his chest was rising and falling as he breathed. Apparently the sickness didn’t affect that. So far. The Trainee ran a gentle paw over Zack’s stomach, and felt it in a weird, hard knot. No wonder, poison usually does this. The wolf looked up at the seasoned Hunter Trainee and muscular Warrior. β€œI believe he’ll be okay, but he needs to rest here. Lots of water, herbs, and patience should help. Only fate will tell the rest.” The Trainee ducked their head into all sorts of holes filled with colorful plants. They waved their tail dismissively at the two wolves who were still standing.

Tendril
Fire Pack | Hunter Trainee | Location: Camp | Tagging: Striker

Tendril nodded towards the Trainee, realizing herself as excused. She backed out of the den with Striker close behind. When they were back to standing in the warm spring sunshine, she turned towards the Warrior. β€œI din’t know what to say though... Alpha is in a foul mood and hasn’t changed all day...” she ducked her head. β€œI’m afraid he’ll snap at me, or get even more worried about this Pack.” She shrugged. β€œBesides, only he can make announcements. I doubt anyone will listen to a Trainee.”

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:22 am

Striker - Warrior - Tags: Tendril - Location - Fire Camp
Striker sat down next to tendril. " But i bet they'll listen to two of us. If Alpha gets mad, just tell him it was my idea. The pack needs to know." Striker felt a surge of affection towards the hunter trainee. " Alpha shouldn't get mad. Were protecting the pack this way. If he gets mad, he's just a bad Alpha "

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:26 am

Tendril
Fire Pack | Hunter Trainee | Location: Camp | Tagging: Striker

Tendril stiffened, not sure what to do. After a few heartbeats, she relaxed her shoulders and leaned forwards to nuzzle Striker affectionately. β€œThank you, Striker. It means a lot to me. Really.” She stood up and blinked kindly at the strong Warrior. β€œI suppose now would be the best time?” She asked, glancing up at the sky and at the Alpha den. He hadn’t left it all day, so Tendril placed her bets he was still in there.

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:28 am

Striker - Warrior - Tags: Tendril - Location: Fire Camp
Striker nodded and padded to the den with Tendril at his side. " Alpha? We wish to speak to you " he barked

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:31 am

Tendril
Fire Pack | Hunter Trainee | Location: Camp/Near Alpha Den | Tagging: Striker, Alpha

Tendril padded softly behind Striker, her belly twisting with each step she took. Alpha was a large, tough Warrior and very intimidating. She the two wolves arrived, she dared not poke even her nose in as Striker barked a greeting and a query.

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:47 am

OOC: Frij plays Healer Trainee- though is disturbingly inactive- and I play Fire Healer. Where's she needed atm?

IC:

OOC: @Palm: If she was a Warrior before she was a Mother, yes, Dune would be able and expected to fight.

FISH - Warrior - L-Pack - Tags: Blake - Edge of Camp

Fish nodded absentmindedly. "I can see that. I know that feeling. I do it almost every morning!"

KARTER - Warrior -L-Pack - Tags: Valley - Fire Border

Despite her shrugging it off, guilt still gnawed at Karter, and alarm at his own actions. Seeing her bleed from his own claws hit too close to home. "I...do you want company? I’m just killlin' time." He paused, able to feel eyes on them, making him...more than a little uneasy.

TOBY - Hunter - L-Pack - Tags: Naru, Nightfall - Forest

Toby had opted to stay a bit back from the two, not wanting to be...well, a third wheel, really, but moved forward when his eyes met Naru's as she searched for him.

CATANIA - Hunter Trainee - F-Pack - Tags: Athena - Forest

Catania nodded, watching her trainer carefully, scanning her whole body posture and...doing her best to mimic it, but only a month into her training, she was far from perfect.

MAX - Alpha - F-Pack - Tags: Moon, Striker, Tendril - Camp

Max dipped his head. "I have. We would come in two groups, one from either border. Our Warriors outdo then in both strength and numbers. I will head group one, and whomever Arian has chosen as her replacement for Lead Warrior will lead the second. We will try and get through their Warriors to go straight for their Alpha. Beta or no, everyone knows that once the Alpha is down, the battle is won." He paused at the sound of voices. Interruptions mid-conversation. JUST what I need right now... But an Alpha had to do what an Alpha had to do. He registered the voice as Striker's. "Enter at will." Even though Tendril hadn't spoken, the black wolf caught her scent. "You too, Tendril."

ARIAN - Mother - F-Pack - Tags: Dune - Camp

Arian shook her head. "Sky-Dogs only know. He only came out of his den once this morning and just scowled at everyone and narrowed his eyes. Moon is talking to him now, so...perhaps she can figure out more," She suggested.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:53 am

OOC: Holy Moly I didn't know Arian was a Mother! That's so exciting!! Congrats!
Striker - Warrior - Tags: Tendril - Location: Fire Camp
Striker licked Tendril assuredly and walked inside the den. " Alpha there's something we need to talk about. Tendril, you know more, tell him please."

Dune - Den Mother - Tags: Arian - Location: Meadow

Dune nodded and sat down next to Arian. " How many moons till your pups Arian?" She asked Calmly.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me