[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Riann and Mabel Jessel and Sabel and Eira and Welwick

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:39 pm

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Bear is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Thomas, (everyone really)

The lilac Merle and white one blinked blue and brown eyes. He smiled a canine smile, and nodded to the other male. Thomas may consider him pretty, but he thought Thomas was handsome. He took a depep breath, deciding now was the time. He needed to try and tell the other male. They hadn't really been able to talk about it the last time. Shaking his head, he realized he couldn't ask, as Thomas had sort of avoided it...Instead, he said "I...really... really like you," then looked away quick. He then quickly said "I hope not too," and nodded. Now he was the one avoiding it or acting like he hadn't just said that.

Jessel- f- bi- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- mate: Quinn- pups: pregnant (one and a half weeks left; mixed breed, Cas~ black and white, Rosa~ red and Leika~ red and black, Edge~ red/white with black ears and tail tip)- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy/nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- Tags: Snow and pups, Ink, Quinn, Eira

The red and white she dog smiled as her mate touched her belly. The pups seemed excited or happy, despite not knowing what was out there. They moved more as if they knew he was there. She then nodded to Eira, saying "Yeah, you can always ask Kristine."

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Jessel and Quinn

The cream or almost golden brown colored female nodded as she looked at them. "I'll ask Kristine once we get somewhere to rest or take a break. I don't really want to bother her right now. We're supposed to focus on making progress through the mountains," she said.

Welwick- m- homo; crush: perhaps Yorkshire- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Dionysus is trainer?- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Freya and Flare, Lillian, Miroku and Jessie

The amber eyed white lab

(Waiting for Freya now)

Tychi- m- 5 y- Soldier- Aussie Shiba- homosexual homoromantic; Dionysus- mate open- has to adopt- Atlas x Hana: Bennie, Dana, Eiji, Fuji, Jin; dads new male mate- Tags: Dionysus

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle nodded. "I suppose we could go for a short run, if we don't go too far. Do you...want to race now?" he asked. "Or do you think you can wait until we stop somewhere, for a break or whatever?"

Baby/Jessie- call her Baby if you want- f- 4 y- Trapper/hunter- Golden x Nove Scotia Duck Toller- Pan Demi; Miroku- mate when bonded- no pups yet- dad x mom: two older siblings, Johnny, Sara- Tags: Miroku, Freya and Flare and Welwick, Lillian

The brown eyed red mix felt...something from the other she dog, sensed something. Shaking it off, she put on a small canine smile. "Thank you for allowing us to join," she said to Lillian. She then smiled a slightly bigger smile at Miroku. She said "You'll have to just watch us. I'm not sure if we're allowed to have you help us hunt...but maybe we could ask Kristine. Your a soldier, so you protect us, so maybe not...Well, you can watch out and make sure we're safe," she said.

Ebony- m- 5 y- unknown mix- Trapper- Homo; Sybil- mate open- pups- Tags: Sybil, Catherine

The handsome but also pretty fluffy dark furred male looked around. Blue and brown eyes caught sight of Sybil, and he froze a moment. He then shook his head, scolding at himself. The pointed and floppy eared male, with white on the toes, trotted over. "G...Good morning Sybil," he said. He let out a small sigh.

He then glanced to Catherine, as the trained was there as well. He dipped his head to her, saying "Hello."

Ivory- f- 4 y- unknown mix- Soldier- Bi; Kairos and Ink- mate open- wants pups- Tags: Ink and others

The pretty fluffy white she dog twitched both her ears. Her tail uncurled to flick behind her, and she looked a bit embarrassed. "Ah, um...good afternoon, then. How have you been today?" she then asked the Dalmatian male, and offered a dog smile. She yawned a bit, then shook her head. She pawed at her nose, then stopped.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 019 | Kristine & Thomas & Atilla & Freya ]

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:39 am

Kristine | female | chief | 6 years | bi | crush: open | tags: open
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She watched as everyone slowed to a stop, pausing to take the break that she had ordered. There were some groups of dogs conversing with one another, most likely discussing hunting groups and patrol groups. Kris settled into a sitting position, her tail sweeping the ground. For the moment, the small mountains were peaceful.

Thomas | male | trapper | 5 years | gay | crush: Riann | tags: Riann
He couldn't stop staring at the pretty dog and offered a goofy smile. But the expression slipped from his maw for just a moment at Riann's confession, and he blinked slowly in confusion. Immediately, Thomas was reminded of the night before and felt utterly stupid. So that's what he was hinting at! he thought to himself contritely, but grateful that the words were being spoken now. Tommy realized that he had been silent for too long and that the other Border Collie was moving onto a different conversation. "I just want you to know that I really like you too. And... I'm really glad that you told me. Obviously I'm too stupid to realize what's going on around me, otherwise I would've said something a long time ago."

Atilla | male | soldier | 4 years 6 months | demi-pan | crush: open | tags: Casper
He simply blinked at Casper with a small nod, silently agreeing that the weather would be cooler. But maybe that would be nice for a change, instead of the heat the pack was used to when living on the beach for so long. "When do you think we'll reach the peak? How long will it take for us to get down the other side?" Atilla asked, although he didn't have a clue whether the Doberman knew the answer to his thoughtful questions. He cocked his head to the side and glanced around before returning his gaze to Casper, waiting for some orders. "How far ahead should we scout?"

Freya | female | trapper trainee | 10 months | lesbian | crush: Flare | tags: Flare & Welwick, Lillian, Miroku & Jessie
The words from Lillian were harsh, but she took the bluntness and the honesty in stride. "We promise we won't mess anything up! We'll be the best trainees, and we'll listen to everything you say," Freya promised, glancing over at her friends for confirmation of the same. She was relieved when Flare confidently assured her mother. The white German Shepherd's dark brown eyes flicked over to Miroku and Jessie who had approached. Which was very ironic yet odd at the same time. Freya looked at Flare and Welwick with slight worry in her eyes. Would the hunt go okay with Lillian and Jessie hunting together? "Well, um... are we ready to go? I think we should be okay with two trappers to look after three trainees."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:02 pm

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Bear is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Thomas, (everyone really)

The lilac Merle and white one blinked blue and brown eyes. He giggled a bit at the goofy smile, then watched it slip. He shook his head a couple times, and let out a small sigh. He glanced to the other dogs a moment, then quickly back to Thomas again. He lowered his gaze a moment, however. He then shook his head again, raising his head back up. He could feel his skin heating up as the other said he liked him back. "You're...not stupid, and if we like each other, does that mean...we'd be mates?" he asked.

Jessel- f- bi- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- mate: Quinn- pups: pregnant (one and a half weeks left; mixed breed, Cas~ black and white, Rosa~ red and Leika~ red and black, Edge~ red/white with black ears and tail tip)- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy/nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- Tags: Snow and pups, Ink, Quinn, Eira

The red and white she dog smiled as her mate touched her belly. The pups seemed excited or happy, despite not knowing what was out there. They moved more as if they knew he was there. She then nodded to Eira, saying "Yeah, you can always ask Kristine."

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Jessel and Quinn

The cream or almost golden brown colored female nodded as she looked at them. "I'll ask Kristine once we get somewhere to rest or take a break. I don't really want to bother her right now. We're supposed to focus on making progress through the mountains," she said.

Welwick- m- homo; crush: perhaps Yorkshire- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Dionysus is trainer?- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Freya and Flare, Lillian, Miroku and Jessie

The amber eyed white lab

(Waiting for Freya now)

Tychi- m- 5 y- Soldier- Aussie Shiba- homosexual homoromantic; Dionysus- mate open- has to adopt- Atlas x Hana: Bennie, Dana, Eiji, Fuji, Jin; dads new male mate- Tags: Dionysus

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle nodded. "I suppose we could go for a short run, if we don't go too far. Do you...want to race now?" he asked. "Or do you think you can wait until we stop somewhere, for a break or whatever?"

Baby/Jessie- call her Baby if you want- f- 4 y- Trapper/hunter- Golden x Nove Scotia Duck Toller- Pan Demi; Miroku- mate when bonded- no pups yet- dad x mom: two older siblings, Johnny, Sara- Tags: Miroku, Freya and Flare and Welwick, Lillian

The brown eyed red mix felt...something from the other she dog, sensed something. Shaking it off, she put on a small canine smile. "Thank you for allowing us to join," she said to Lillian. She then smiled a slightly bigger smile at Miroku. She said "You'll have to just watch us. I'm not sure if we're allowed to have you help us hunt...but maybe we could ask Kristine. Your a soldier, so you protect us, so maybe not...Well, you can watch out and make sure we're safe," she said.

Ebony- m- 5 y- unknown mix- Trapper- Homo; Sybil- mate open- pups- Tags: Sybil, Catherine

The handsome but also pretty fluffy dark furred male looked around. Blue and brown eyes caught sight of Sybil, and he froze a moment. He then shook his head, scolding at himself. The pointed and floppy eared male, with white on the toes, trotted over. "G...Good morning Sybil," he said. He let out a small sigh.

He then glanced to Catherine, as the trained was there as well. He dipped his head to her, saying "Hello."

Ivory- f- 4 y- unknown mix- Soldier- Bi; Kairos and Ink- mate open- wants pups- Tags: Ink and others

The pretty fluffy white she dog twitched both her ears. Her tail uncurled to flick behind her, and she looked a bit embarrassed. "Ah, um...good afternoon, then. How have you been today?" she then asked the Dalmatian male, and offered a dog smile. She yawned a bit, then shook her head. She pawed at her nose, then stopped.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:39 am

CASPER
[ male | officer / soldier | doberman | crush is open | tags: Atila]

He shook his head to Atilla "please don't ask me questions like that Atilla, I don't really know...but that peak looked massive, it could take days including where we can pass it to get to the other side of it" he responded to him "and I don't know what's another side of it, could there be a path like we're doing now, or something else, being that high, I could not be surprised to walk into a cliff" he said. He thought about his other question "well we could look forward to the path we're going to take, not too far of course, but enough to see if the path is safe for the pack to walk or not" he said to him.

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is open | crush is Ares | tags: Ares]

He looked at the Doberman in the distance "selfish? hm, I don't know him that well to say a word about that" he responded flicking his fluffy tail a little bit. He thought for a moment "maybe...we could do a good guarding job just two of us? I mean there is not really anyone who is needing company now?" he said to him.

INK
[male | trapper | dalmatian | trainee is open | crush is open | tags: Ivory ]

He thought for a moment "I am doing well I guess, not ready to do anything except walking today" he responded as he sat down when the pack stopped moving. His ears perked a little bit "I don't know if I could do my thing to the pack now too, maybe finding something small for the mothers and pups" he said standing back to his paws and looking around 'I just don't know where to start looking something for them to eat' he thought to himself with a sight.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is Miroku, open | tags: Flare, Freya, Welwick, Jessie, Miroku ]

She listened to the other dogs, flicking her ears over to Freya "yes I approve of that Freya" she responded to her, she knew that they were only trainers not near to being perfect hunters, but they needed to give them everything for this hunt as the pack needed the preys the cached. She turned to take a leave to the path she could thing to have some prey to be found, walking past the Miroku "just stay on your guard duties, if you don't know how to hunt...we already have three trainees to take care of off, we don't need to look after an adult too" she said to him. She didn't mean to be rude, but maybe her words were being heard a little bit rude "let's go, and keep your senses alert" she said her eyes looking to the three trainees, Jessie could know that without saying.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is open| tags: open]

She flicked her ears and sat down immediately when the Chief told them to take a break. She looked over to her two pups, feeling proud that either of them walked nicely all the way here, without much whining. Now the two could take some rest, maybe some quick naps and hopefully some food.

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is open | tags: Freya, Welrick, Jessie, Miroku]

She looked at the adults and the two trainees with her "Yes, start to hunt something cool" she mentioned wapping her tail a little bit as she followed after her adoptive mother. Her eyes looked at Freya there like waiting for the other she-dog to follow them.

CATHERINE
[female | soldier trainee | Australian shepherd | training with ??| crush is Flurry, Eira | tags: Sybil ]

The soldier seemed to be so into her own words that she didn't even hear or recognize her talking to her '...whatever...' she thought to herself stopping for a moment to look around. Her eyes looked at the group there which Eira joined, for a moment she thought to join them too, but then again like not to. Shaking her head she noticed the late riser Sybil running behind the pack "ooh, Did you almost sleep too late?" she said to the scout when he was a little bit closer to her.

ASH
[male | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: open]

He fell to the ground at the moment, when the mention of the break was called by the Chief. He was not that tired yet, but laying down felt good, only if he could get something to eat too could make him in a greater mood.

MISTY
[female | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: open]

She sat down on the ground and looked at the mountains up ahead, the place seemed pretty cold in her eyes. The weather was already much cooler here than at their old camp.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

miroku [14]

Postby rosebug » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:25 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
π™ˆπ™žπ™§π™€π™ π™ͺ | 4 years | male | mood: Serious | tags: Jessie, Lillian, Flare, Welwick, and Freya
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Miroku looked to the excited trainees, reminding him of when he was their age. He hadn't had that kind of energy in a while. He couldn't help holding a smile as he listened to the conversation. However, at the mention of him hunting as well, he wasn't too sure if he could be much assistance. "We're in a bit of unknown territory, best to keep trainees safe." He commented. However, he could feel the fur along his spine stiffen as Lillian mentioned the idea of him being "looked after". He flicked his tail, narrowing his eyes a bit. "No need to worry about any of that. I can handle myself." He added, his voice gruff.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:12 am

The lilac Merle and white one blinked blue and brown eyes. He giggled a bit at the goofy smile, then watched it slip. He shook his head a couple times, and let out a small sigh. He glanced to the other dogs a moment, then quickly back to Thomas again. He lowered his gaze a moment, however. He then shook his head again, raising his head back up. He could feel his skin heating up as the other said he liked him back. "You're...not stupid, and if we like each other, does that mean...we'd be mates?" he asked.

The amber eyed white lab

(Waiting for Freya now)

The brown eyed red mix rolled her eyes a bit, as Lillian seemed to speak harshly. She growled a bit, too quiet to actually be heard. She turned to Miroku, nosing at him a bit. "Of course you can look after yourself," she said to him. "If you want to learn to hunt...ill teach you to hunt well. I'll teach you so well Lillian, or anyone else, won't be able to speak to you like that again. Um...did you want to learn?" She wasn't sure if he did, since he wasn't a hunter in the first place, but he'd said he wanted to be more use to the pack.

He then glanced to Catherine, as the trainee was there as well. He dipped his head to her, saying "Hello."

The pretty fluffy white she dog twitched both her ears. Her tail flicked a bit, and she glanced around a moment. She said "Looks like Lillian and some of the others are going off to hunt. You could try and join them, if...if you want. That or you could go on your own. I can watch your back, if you want to hunt on your own."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:30 am

β€’ Winnie β€’
trapper | female (spayed) | 2 years | tags: open

She bounced around happily, greeting the other dogs warmly. She wasn’t looking where she was going and her foot hit a rock stuck in the ground. She fell forward and rolled onto her back with a loud thud, slightly stunned. After she took a second to comprehend what had happened she jumped up and gazed around wildly. β€œI don’t think anyone saw,” she told herself. It looked as if no other dogs had noticed at all. She breathed a sigh of relief and sat down, too embarrassed to continue socializing.

β€’ River β€’
soldier trainee | female | 1 year | tags: open

She sat quietly, a little farther away from the other dogs. Her eyes darted all over the place, keeping a look out for danger. β€œNothing will get past me!” She thought to herself, sitting up a little straighter. She really wanted to prove herself. She struggled talking to others, and normally she didn’t really care to socialize, but something about watching everyone talking and spending time together made her sad. Deep down she knew that every now and then it’s nice to talk. β€œEh, there’s no time to be sad,” she muttered, pushing the thoughts from her head and continuing her watch.

β€’ Gator β€’
trapper | male | 5 years | tags: open

His usually cheerful personality was dull. He sat quietly. His leg had been acting up and put him in a lot of pain. He could tell that it was stiffening and he should walk, so he struggled to his paws. After a short lap, he settled back down. β€œI just need to sleep a little, let it rest and I’ll be back to normal in no time,” He nodded to himself.

β€’ Angel β€’
trapper | female | 3 years | tags: open

She sat there, lost in thought. Hunting would do her good, but she was in a trance, her unfocused eyes gazing at the ground. She was thinking of her siblings, and how she missed them dearly. β€œand we’d still be together if I had stood up faster,” she grumbled out loud. Her paws shifted on the ground and her ears flicked. Gently, she shook her head and looked out at her pack. A warm feeling of pride sunk into her fur.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:03 pm

[i think Furry forgot about this...so I'm going to pause Jessel and figure out what to do with some others]

The red and white she dog -paused-

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Jessel and Quinn-> Kristine

The cream or almost golden brown colored female glanced to Jessel and Quinn. She then shook her head, and headed over to Kristine. "Kristine? Could I talk to you about something?" she asked. She wasn't sure Kristine would let her change trainers...but it was worth a try.

The amber eyed white lab sighed and shook his head a couple times. He noticed the tension between the adults...He wasn't so sure he liked how they were acting to each other. Shaking his head, he nodded to Freya and Flare, asking "What should we hunt? Rabbits, birds, squirrels?" he asked. Rabbits would be the best.

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle -paused because Luna stopped posting too-

The brown eyed red mix rolled her eyes a bit, as Lillian seemed to speak harshly. She growled a bit, too quiet to actually be heard. She turned to Miroku, nosing at him a bit. "Of course you can look after yourself," she said to him. "If you want to learn to hunt...ill teach you to hunt well. I'll teach you so well Lillian, or anyone else, won't be able to speak to you like that again. Um...did you want to learn?" She wasn't sure if he did, since he wasn't a hunter in the first place, but he'd said he wanted to be more use to the pack.

He then glanced to Catherine, as the trainee was there as well. He dipped his head to her, saying "Hello."

The pretty fluffy white she dog twitched both her ears. Her tail flicked a bit, and she glanced around a moment. She said "Looks like Lillian and some of the others are going off to hunt. You could try and join them, if...if you want. That or you could go on your own. I can watch your back, if you want to hunt on your own."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:17 am

CASPER
[ male | officer / soldier | doberman | crush is open | tags: Atila]

He shook his head to Atilla "please don't ask me questions like that Atilla, I don't really know...but that peak looked massive, it could take days including where we can pass it to get to the other side of it" he responded to him "and I don't know what's another side of it, could there be a path like we're doing now, or something else, being that high, I could not be surprised to walk into a cliff" he said. He thought about his other question "well we could look forward to the path we're going to take, not too far of course, but enough to see if the path is safe for the pack to walk or not" he said to him.

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is open | crush is Ares | tags: Ares]

He looked at the Doberman in the distance "selfish? hm, I don't know him that well to say a word about that" he responded flicking his fluffy tail a little bit. He thought for a moment "maybe...we could do a good guarding job just two of us? I mean there is not really anyone who is needing company now?" he said to him.

INK
[male | trapper | dalmatian | trainee is open | crush is open | tags: Ivory ]

He looked at the small group "Nah, there are a few trappers doing nothing maybe I could ask them to join me..." he responded his eyes wandered one dog to another 'Gator seemed like there was something wrong about him, so maybe Angel and Winnie could accompany me...' he thought to himself.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is Miroku, open | tags: Flare, Freya, Welwick, Jessie, Miroku ]

She started to walk forward to the forest part hoping they could at least find something there, her ears perked back at her when she heard the two's conversations 'teach to hunt? As long they don't do it on this trip' she thought to herself trying to focus on the outside voices more than the two lovers.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is open| tags: open]

She flicked her ears and sat down immediately when the Chief told them to take a break. She looked over to her two pups, feeling proud that either of them walked nicely all the way here, without much whining. Now the two could take some rest, maybe some quick naps and hopefully some food.

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is open | tags: Freya, Welrick, Jessie, Miroku]

She looked at Welrick "well, hmm...I take whatever we can find, looking for just some species may take too much time and energy..." she responded to the other trainee. She sighed "I personally could love some turkey, rabbits, or even larger prey than deer, but who knows what we found there is anything at all," she said.

CATHERINE
[female | soldier trainee | Australian shepherd | training with ??| crush is Flurry, Eira | tags: Sybil ]

The soldier seemed to be so into her own words that she didn't even hear or recognize her talking to her '...whatever...' she thought to herself stopping for a moment to look around. Her eyes looked at the group there which Eira joined, for a moment she thought to join them too, but then again like not to. Shaking her head she noticed the late riser Sybil running behind the pack "ooh, Did you almost sleep too late?" she said to the scout when he was a little bit closer to her.

ASH
[male | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: open]

He fell to the ground at the moment, when the mention of the break was called by the Chief. He was not that tired yet, but laying down felt good, only if he could get something to eat too could make him in a greater mood.

MISTY
[female | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: open]

She sat down on the ground and looked at the mountains up ahead, the place seemed pretty cold in her eyes. The weather was already much cooler here than at their old camp.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:53 pm

The red and white she dog smiled as her mate touched her belly. The pups seemed excited or happy, despite not knowing what was out there. They moved more as if they knew he was there. She watched as Eira went to speak with the chief.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Jessel and Quinn-> Kristine

The cream or almost golden brown colored female glanced to Jessel and Quinn. She then shook her head, and headed over to Kristine. "Kristine? Could I talk to you about something?" she asked. She wasn't sure Kristine would let her change trainers...but it was worth a try.

The amber eyed white lab nodded to the female trainee. He looked to Freya a moment as well, then back at the adults. Shaking his head, he said "I'm not sure if it's the right season for turkeys. Are there even turkeys in the mountains?" he then questioned.

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle -paused-

The pretty fluffy white she dog twitched both her ears. Her tail flicked a bit, and she sighed yet nodded as she looked at the Dalmatian. "Ah...yeah...maybe you could ask some of the others." She shook her head a bit, trying not to let on that she'd wanted to spend time with him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me