[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Riann and Mabel Jessel and Sabel and Eira and Welwick

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:34 am

[XD hi rosie]

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Bear is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Thomas, (everyone really)

The lilac Merle and white one blinked blue and brown eyes. He tilted his own head, unable to help doing such a thing. He shook his head, scolding himself for that one then snorting. He smiled a dog smile as he looked at Thomas. He nodded as he looked at him. "My humans were Chris...tians, something like that, and said some big...person, being, put the ideas in their heads. Or something like that," he said. He knew some people didn't like Christians...He and Thomas were dogs, though. He shook his head a couple times. He then yawned and flicked his tail. He glanced over where Thomas was looking. He let out a breath or two, shaking his head once more and looking at Thomas. "Mentally...I have no idea, but physically we should all be fine. As long as nothing happens in the mountains..." he muttered.

Jessel- f- bi- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- mate: Quinn- pups: pregnant (one and a half weeks left; mixed breed, Cas~ black and white, Rosa~ red and Leika~ red and black, Edge~ red/white with black ears and tail tip)- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy/nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- Tags: Snow and pups, Ink, Quinn, Eira

The red and white she dog smiled as her mate touched her belly. The pups seemed excited or happy, despite not knowing what was out there. They moved more as if they knew he was there. She then nodded to Eira, saying "Yeah, you can always ask Kristine."

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Jessel and Quinn

The cream or almost golden brown colored female nodded as she looked at them. "I'll ask Kristine once we get somewhere to rest or take a break. I don't really want to bother her right now. We're supposed to focus on making progress through the mountains," she said.

Welwick- m- homo; crush: perhaps Yorkshire- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Dionysus is trainer?- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Freya

The amber eyed white lab nodded, saying "A soldier would definitely be a good thing to have with us." He then shook his head. His tail flicked and ears moved a bit. As much as floppy ears on a dog could move, anyway; his nose sniffed a bit, too. He then nodded as Flare said they could fo to Lillian first. "Let's get over there then," he said. He turned to walk that way, then stopped to look back at them. He waited for the two female trainees to walk ahead.

Tychi- m- 5 y- Soldier- Aussie Shiba- homosexual homoromantic; Dionysus- mate open- has to adopt- Atlas x Hana: Bennie, Dana, Eiji, Fuji, Jin; dads new male mate- Tags: Dionysus

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle nodded. "I suppose we could go for a short run, if we don't go too far. Do you...want to race now?" he asked. "Or do you think you can wait until we stop somewhere, for a break or whatever?"

Baby/Jessie- call her Baby if you want- f- 4 y- Trapper/hunter- Golden x Nove Scotia Duck Toller- Pan Demi; Miroku- mate when bonded- no pups yet- dad x mom: two older siblings, Johnny, Sara- Tags: Miroku

The brown eyed red mix yawned a bit, shaking her head a couple times. She flicked her tail as she walked along. She looked at her crush, making sure he was with her. She was glad to see he was walking close. She wagged her tail a bit as she saw it, then faced forward again. She figured they should probably go hunting. She saw some of the trainees talking in a little group. She wondered if they should go over to the trainees. She shook her head, looking at Miroku again. She tilted her head as she heard him take a breath. She said "I...yeah, you can ask anything you want." She flicked her tail again, and offered a canine smile.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

miroku [10]

Postby rosebug » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:41 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
π™ˆπ™žπ™§π™€π™ π™ͺ | 4 years | male | mood: bold | tags: Jessie
    Miroku smiled a bit at the warmth Jessie made him feel at times, she was always kind to him. ”Well I was wondering…” He started, but trailed off for a moment. He took a second to gain back his confidence and continued. ”Can you help me be apart of the pack? I know I never really talk to anyone besides you, but I want to help out more…” He asked. With his eye being blinded by a panther not too long ago, he was still not as great at hunting as he used to be. He wanted to get better at his skills, only really being good at fighting as is.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:48 am

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Bear is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Thomas, (everyone really)

The lilac Merle and white one blinked blue and brown eyes. He tilted his own head, unable to help doing such a thing. He shook his head, scolding himself for that one then snorting. He smiled a dog smile as he looked at Thomas. He nodded as he looked at him. "My humans were Chris...tians, something like that, and said some big...person, being, put the ideas in their heads. Or something like that," he said. He knew some people didn't like Christians...He and Thomas were dogs, though. He shook his head a couple times. He then yawned and flicked his tail. He glanced over where Thomas was looking. He let out a breath or two, shaking his head once more and looking at Thomas. "Mentally...I have no idea, but physically we should all be fine. As long as nothing happens in the mountains..." he muttered.

Jessel- f- bi- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- mate: Quinn- pups: pregnant (one and a half weeks left; mixed breed, Cas~ black and white, Rosa~ red and Leika~ red and black, Edge~ red/white with black ears and tail tip)- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy/nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- Tags: Snow and pups, Ink, Quinn, Eira

The red and white she dog smiled as her mate touched her belly. The pups seemed excited or happy, despite not knowing what was out there. They moved more as if they knew he was there. She then nodded to Eira, saying "Yeah, you can always ask Kristine."

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; maybe Catherine- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Jessel and Quinn

The cream or almost golden brown colored female nodded as she looked at them. "I'll ask Kristine once we get somewhere to rest or take a break. I don't really want to bother her right now. We're supposed to focus on making progress through the mountains," she said.

Welwick- m- homo; crush: perhaps Yorkshire- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Dionysus is trainer?- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Freya

The amber eyed white lab nodded, saying "A soldier would definitely be a good thing to have with us." He then shook his head. His tail flicked and ears moved a bit. As much as floppy ears on a dog could move, anyway; his nose sniffed a bit, too. He then nodded as Flare said they could fo to Lillian first. "Let's get over there then," he said. He turned to walk that way, then stopped to look back at them. He waited for the two female trainees to walk ahead.

Tychi- m- 5 y- Soldier- Aussie Shiba- homosexual homoromantic; Dionysus- mate open- has to adopt- Atlas x Hana: Bennie, Dana, Eiji, Fuji, Jin; dads new male mate- Tags: Dionysus

The pretty but also somewhat handsome lilac Merle nodded. "I suppose we could go for a short run, if we don't go too far. Do you...want to race now?" he asked. "Or do you think you can wait until we stop somewhere, for a break or whatever?"

Baby/Jessie- call her Baby if you want- f- 4 y- Trapper/hunter- Golden x Nove Scotia Duck Toller- Pan Demi; Miroku- mate when bonded- no pups yet- dad x mom: two older siblings, Johnny, Sara- Tags: Miroku

The brown eyed red mix couldn't help but smile back, feeling a bit warm when he smiled at her. She nodded as he spoke, smiling encouragingly. She wanted him to continue what he was going to say. He took a moment, then continued to speak to her. "I mean...I can try. Part of it is talking to others, and I get that you probably don't really like talking to others, or have a hard time. Maybe if I'm there you'd have confidence?" she asked. She then said "If...you wanted to try hunting or something, I could help, or with your speaking skills."

Ebony- m- 5 y- unknown mix- Trapper- Homo; Sybil- mate open- pups- Tags: Sybil

The handsome but also pretty fluffy dark furred male looked around. Blue and brown eyes caught sight of Sybil, and he froze a moment. He then shook his head, scolding at himself. The pointed and floppy eared male, with white on the toes, trotted over. "G...Good morning Sybil," he said. He let out a small sigh.

Ivory- f- 4 y- unknown mix- Soldier- Bi; Kairos and Ink- mate open- wants pups- Tags: Ink and others

The pretty white she dog with one pointed ear and one floppy one looked around. The fluffy soft furred one curled her tail over. Blue eyes caught sight of Ink and some others with the mothers. The dark and pink nosed one trotted over, saying "Good morning, Ink."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

miroku [11]

Postby rosebug » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:35 am

π™ˆπ™žπ™§π™€π™ π™ͺ | 4 years | male | mood: bold | tags: Jessie
    Miroku felt a smile creep on his face as Jessie was so willing to help him. The thought of having Jessie around him when trying to interact with the pack seemed like a good idea, she was the only one he's really talked much with after all. "Why don't we join a hunting party...?" He asked. Once he had brought up the idea, he was being sure to make it harder for himself to back down.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 018 | Kristine & Thomas & Atilla & Freya ]

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:03 am

Kristine | female | chief | 6 years | bi | crush: open | tags: everyone!!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The sun was high in the sky now, the beginning of afternoon. The pack had already made it halfway up one of the small mountains -- certainly they would reach shelter by night. She paused the pack's journey, barking to the rest of the dogs as a signal to stop. "Why don't we all take a break? The trappers can hunt any available prey while the soldiers scout the trail ahead a little bit," Kristine addressed the dogs.

Thomas | male | trapper | 5 years | gay | crush: Riann | tags: Riann
He smiled a little as he listened intently to Riann's words. Although he had no idea what the other Border Collie was talking about, he always loved listening to Riann talk about anything. "Huh, that's a very interesting concept. I wonder why the humans thought of such a thing. Maybe there really was a big figure that gave them those ideas?" Thomas mused lightly with a soft bark of laughter. He watched Riann shake his head a few times before he met his own gaze. His heart gave a little flutter at the sight of the blue and brown eyes of the pretty lilac merle Border Collie -- much prettier than Thomas would ever consider himself to be. He was nothing compared to Riann! But that would be silly to voice aloud, especially to him. "I really hope nothing happens in the mountains... but of course I don't think anything would!" He wagged his tail encouragingly, not wanting to cause anxiety.

Atilla | male | soldier | 4 years 6 months | demi-pan | crush: open | tags: Casper
At first, he wondered if Casper had even heard him and opened his mouth to speak again. But then the soldier officer replied, and Atilla snapped his mouth shut before he made a fool of himself -- again, probably. "You think something could... kill our packmates?" he asked, suddenly a little anxious at the thought. The Pitbull followed Casper's gaze to the top of the mountain and gave an unconscious shudder, fear creeping under his skin. "I don't think Kristine will take us up there, right?" He didn't want to doubt their chief... but she was new. As if on cue, the chief herself barked for everyone to stop and take a break, save for some of the soldiers and the trappers. "Did you want me to scout the trail ahead, like the chief said?"

Freya | female | trapper trainee | 10 months | lesbian | crush: Flare | tags: Flare & Welwick, Lillian
She nodded her head in agreement with both Flare and Welwick, excited now that a plan was in order. And just in time too -- Kristine called for the dogs to take a break. "Okay, let's go talk to her before she runs off on a hunt by herself!" Freya agreed with Welwick and trotted after him. She went ahead of him as he lagged behind, but she also trailed behind a few moments afterwards. She allowed Flare to go ahead of her, especially since this was her mother. "Hi, Lillian! We were wondering if you wouldn't mind taking us all on a hunt. It would be good practice, and the pack needs prey."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:19 pm

The lilac Merle and white one blinked blue and brown eyes. He smiled a canine smile, and nodded to the other male. Thomas may consider him pretty, but he thought Thomas was handsome. He took a depep breath, deciding now was the time. He needed to try and tell the other male. They hadn't really been able to talk about it the last time. Shaking his head, he realized he couldn't ask, as Thomas had sort of avoided it...Instead, he said "I...really... really like you," then looked away quick. He then quickly said "I hope not too," and nodded. Now he was the one avoiding it or acting like he hadn't just said that.

The amber eyed white lab nodded, saying "Okay," then glancing back a moment. He saw Miroku and Jessie were talking. They were at the back of the rest of the pack. He shook his head a couple times, but they'd get to them in time. For now, he focused on following the two she pups. He dipped his head respectfully to Lillian, as they got to her. He stayed back, as Freya was the one to speak to the adult female. He yawned a bit, shaking his head and flicking his tail.

The brown eyed red mix smiled once more, watching another smile creep to his face. She giggled a bit, a dog sound equivalent to one anyway. She shook her head a couple times. She pawed at her muzzle, feeling really happy, then nodded to him. "Maybe we could join Lillian and the trainees," she said. She saw three of them approaching the other she dog.

The handsome but also pretty fluffy dark furred male looked around. Blue and brown eyes caught sight of Sybil, and he froze a moment. He then shook his head, scolding at himself. The pointed and floppy eared male, with white on the toes, trotted over. "G...Good morning Sybil," he said. He let out a small sigh.

Ivory- f- 4 y- unknown mix- Soldier- Bi; Kairos and Ink- mate open- wants pups- Tags: Ink and others

The pretty white she dog with one pointed ear and one floppy one looked around. The fluffy soft furred one curled her tail over. Blue eyes caught sight of Ink and some others with the mothers. The dark and pink nosed one trotted over, saying "Good morning, Ink."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

miroku [12]

Postby rosebug » Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:45 pm

π™ˆπ™žπ™§π™€π™ π™ͺ | 4 years | male | mood: Serious | tags: Jessie, Lillian, Flare, Welwick, and Freya
    Miroku glanced over towards Lillian and the younger trainees of the pack. He knew the trainees to be a lot more... energy than he was used to or even comfortable with. Yet, the whole point was to get out of his comfort zone, wasn't it? He looked to Jessie with a firm nod. "Suppose that's a good idea." He commented, trotting over to the group with a flick of his ear for Jessie to follow him as well. As he neared the group, he felt himself stiffening up more than he had been. He gulped, looked from Jessie to the other dogs of his pack and tried to keep a friendly-ish manner about himself. "Have room for two more hunting?" He asked, his previous smiles with Jessie were now back to his usual unreadable frown.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:31 pm

The lilac Merle and white one blinked blue and brown eyes. He smiled a canine smile, and nodded to the other male. Thomas may consider him pretty, but he thought Thomas was handsome. He took a depep breath, deciding now was the time. He needed to try and tell the other male. They hadn't really been able to talk about it the last time. Shaking his head, he realized he couldn't ask, as Thomas had sort of avoided it...Instead, he said "I...really... really like you," then looked away quick. He then quickly said "I hope not too," and nodded. Now he was the one avoiding it or acting like he hadn't just said that.

Welwick- m- homo; crush: perhaps Yorkshire- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Dionysus is trainer?- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: Freya and Flare, Lillian, Miroku and Jessie

The amber eyed white lab nodded, saying "Okay," then glancing back a moment. He saw Miroku and Jessie were talking. They were at the back of the rest of the pack. He shook his head a couple times, but they'd get to them in time. For now, he focused on following the two she pups. He dipped his head respectfully to Lillian, as they got to her. He stayed back, as Freya was the one to speak to the adult female. He yawned a bit, shaking his head and flicking his tail.

He glanced over when Miroku and Jessie ended up approaching all on their own. The frown on the face of the adult male made him nervous. However, he nodded to the male and female. He said "Y-Yeah...yes, yes there's room. We were actually going to come get you two after talking to Lillian." He glanced to Freya and the other two, then shook his head. He glanced to Miroku and Jessie again. "You two may absolutely come along," he said, remembering to use correct grammar.

Baby/Jessie- call her Baby if you want- f- 4 y- Trapper/hunter- Golden x Nove Scotia Duck Toller- Pan Demi; Miroku- mate when bonded- no pups yet- dad x mom: two older siblings, Johnny, Sara- Tags: Miroku, Freya and Flare and Welwick, Lillian

The brown eyed red mix smiled a dog smile as she watched him look to the other group. She herself looked over there a moment too. She knew they were full of energy, still pups. They were old enough to be training, too, though, and took that seriously. She nosed at his cheek a moment, then pulled back quick. "S-Sorry," she said, having not really been thinking. She then quickly trotted after him. She smiled that same dog smile when he looked to her a moment. She nodded to Welwick when he spoke. "That's great," she said to the floppy eared trainee. She then said "Thank you for thinking to include us before we even came over here." She then glanced to Lillian, saying "Hello."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:33 am

CASPER
[ male | officer / soldier | doberman | crush is open | tags: Atila]

He looked at Atila "We're on a mountain, many things can get wrong, speaking too that the weather there is cooler, I believe we will walk to the ice-filled land as we keep going up to this mountain" he said his eyes looking to the mountain peak up to the head, it seemed so close, but was so far "I don't know either we get past all the way up there or there will be a better path to get past the mountain" he responded. He perked his ears over to the Chief before turning back to the soldier "yeah we should" he said.

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is open | crush is Ares | tags: Ares]

He looked at the Doberman in the distance "selfish? hm, I don't know him that well to say a word about that" he responded flicking his fluffy tail a little bit. He thought for a moment "maybe...we could do a good guarding job just two of us? I mean there is not really anyone who is needing company now?" he said to him.

INK
[male | trapper | dalmatian | trainee is open | crush is open | tags: Ivory ]

He looked at Ivory, the soldier "you're a little late for that..." he said to her, even if it was almost afternoon, but felt like they were walked for half a day. As a shorthaired breed, the cooler weather didn't feel so good on him and he needed to find something to do to keep his body warm. He looked over to the chief when Kristine called them to have a break, he thought to do his part of getting or at least finding some food.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is Miroku, open | tags: Flare, Freya, Welwick, Jessie, Miroku ]

She looked over to Freya then to the other trainees including her adoptive daughter "Of course...the pack needs prey yeah, I don't mind taking you all, but...you better not mess up the hunts if we find anything, every prey is important now" she said, not wanting to be hear harsh, but that was the true fact. She looked over to the other two dogs approving her as well, Miroku and Jessie, she silently listened to what the male asked, even if she didn't feel happy about to join together with those two, she swallowed her bitterness and nodded "Sure, the more hunter the better" she responded her eyes looking at Jessie who was the trapper, unlike Miroku. The soldier could likely only watch them in distance and make sure everything goes fine.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is open| tags: open]

She flicked her ears and sat down immediately when the Chief told them to take a break. She looked over to her two pups, feeling proud that either of them walked nicely all the way here, without much whining. Now the two could take some rest, maybe some quick naps and hopefully some food.

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is open | tags: Freya, Welrick, Jessie, Miroku]

She walked to her adoptive mother, flicking her ears over Freya who was the first to ask the thing they needed to ask her "of course, of course, I got that" she responded to the trapper when she told them not to mess up the hunts. She was not completely sure if she could hunt perfectly yet, but she could try her best, the pack needed all the prey they could find and she didn't want to be in a way for them to get something to eat.

CATHERINE
[female | soldier trainee | Australian shepherd | training with ??| crush is Flurry, Eira | tags: Sybil ]

The soldier seemed to be so into her own words that she didn't even hear or recognize her talking to her '...whatever...' she thought to herself stopping for a moment to look around. Her eyes looked at the group there which Eira joined, for a moment she thought to join them too, but then again like not to. Shaking her head she noticed the late riser Sybil running behind the pack "ooh, Did you almost sleep too late?" she said to the scout when he was a little bit closer to her.

ASH
[male | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: open]

He fell to the ground at the moment, when the mention of the break was called by the Chief. He was not that tired yet, but laying down felt good, only if he could get something to eat too could make him in a greater mood.

MISTY
[female | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: open]

She sat down on the ground and looked at the mountains up ahead, the place seemed pretty cold in her eyes. The weather was already much cooler here than at their old camp.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

miroku [13]

Postby rosebug » Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:48 pm

π™ˆπ™žπ™§π™€π™ π™ͺ | 4 years | male | mood: Serious | tags: Jessie, Lillian, Flare, Welwick, and Freya
    Miroku smiled at the group, trying to keep his head up instead of lowered. He looked to the trainees, eager to learn. He wondered if he would ever get his own trainee. He wouldn't be too sure if he would train them well, but he would definitely try. After all, the job of a soldier could save a life. He looked to Lillian and smiled as she accepted them onto the patrol, "I'm not sure how much I can contribute to hunting, but I'll keep a lookout for any dangers." He insisted, his tail wagging a bit.
Last edited by rosebug on Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me