The Land of the Foxes

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Land of the Foxes

Postby No one » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:09 am

Dakota/male/Tags: Blinkk/BIG HOMOSEXUAL FOX/No mate or crushes yet, but to him, all males look intriguing
Dakota thought he heard a squeak for him so he squeaked back. He saw Blinkk and he finally thought, thank god he’s cute. To Dakota, all male foxes looked cute. The male walked over to Blinkk and he said with a flirtatious attitude, “Hey there Blinkk.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:53 pm

Foxes actually do bark, it’s a contact call whatever that means. They also squeal (not scream I don’t think) and yip, and some make a weird laugh like sound]

Blinkk- 4 y- m- yard 2- Homosexual; open but maybe Dakota at some point- mate: open- has to adopt- Tags: Dakota

The blind blonde male blinked. His nose and tail twitched a bit. His ears moved and twitched too. He smiled at the male. He wagged his tail a bit. He then squeaked a bit. He could feel himself getting warm. “I ...hello,” he said shyly.

Blaine- 2 y- f- Yard 3- Bi- mate: Halsten- pups: not born yet (Yeti and Lira)- was owned but rescued, so has dye stains- Tags: Halsten

The blonde and cream female twitched her brown ears and nose. She sighed as the pups then kicked...and shook her head. “These little ones really want to eat. Well, I mean, I’m the one eating it, but they get most of the nutrients.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:47 am

OOF sorry I forgot that. XD

IC:
Dakota/male/Tags: Blinkk/BIG HOMOSEXUAL FOX/No mate or crushes yet, but to him, all males look intriguing (Poly-open for sure)
Dakota said while letting his fur brush the other foxes fur, “How are you?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:15 am

Firefly “Fire” or “Fly”/female/Tags: Open/Location: Her yard/Bisexual/No mate or crushes yet/Assigned Yard: Yard 1
Firefly walked out of a playhouse structure and shook her pelt. She saw the mates together and she envied there happiness. She envied the pregnant one to, but such was life. Firefly limped through the yard, passing the two foxes in the process. Hopefully they didn’t see her.

Finnegan “Finn” or “Finnigan Fox”/male/Bisexual (poly-open)/Location: His yard/Assigned Yard: Yard 1/No mate or crushes yet
Finnegan saw Meraxes and he walked over. He said as he got close to the other fox, “Hey Meraxes.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:09 am

{Meraxes}
Her eyes narrowed when she heard a fox say her name. Her tail bushed up while she bushed her fur out; In attempt to keep herself much larger then she actually hated talking. But she forced herself to speak a word but it was more a broken way of herself speaking.
"What do you want?" Meraxes' voice trembled while she bared her teeth. She's always the negative type fox. So she's mostly aggressive and rude when she speaks. Only reason why she acts all tough. She doesn't even feel like being mates with any foxes. Her dusky dull and heartless eyes glistened in the sunlight. She just felt lost and alone. She rather be running free instead of sitting in a corner. Glaring at another fox. Her ears moved back while she kept her cold stare locked with the other foxes eyes.

{Caraxes}
The black and white male sat in a corner; Sighing deeply while he curled up in a ball. His tail covering his dull green eyes. He felt very alone; He rather be with the foxes he grew up with, But he wasn't even in the same yard as them.

{Vermax}
The black and orange-colored male sat; His tail swishing under his body while he watched the foxes that he was stuck with. He personally rather live out in the wild. He continued to eye them before he started to dig. Making a home just for him.

{Vhagar}
The small orange and white piebald female fox walked in her corner; Pacing back and forth. Her anxiety was reaching max level.
Last edited by Drogon <3 on Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:26 am

Finnegan “Finn” or “Finnigan Fox”/male/Bisexual (poly-open)/Location: His yard/Assigned Yard: Yard 1/No mate or crushes yet
Finn thought, note to self, she is a fiery one. He looked around and gave her the meanest glare he could. He said with a growl, “I thought you might want to talk.” He smelled the air and found the conforting scent of his caretaker. He sneered at the she fox, “Caretaker ain’t gonna be happy you’re trying to hurt me. Now, I never wanted to see you in trouble. I wanted to make peace, but now, I’d rather see you get in trouble than anything. So long you rude fox.” He whipped his tail at her before he stormed off. He looked for another fox to talk to. Obviously that one was a jerk who wanted nothing to do with him.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:39 am

{Meraxes}
Her eyes narrowed before she snapped at his tail. Nipping it for more of a warning. She wasn't the one to be messed around with. Her tail lashed as she stalked off back into her corner. Her ears pinned back while her mouth rumbled out a growl. She rather be dead than stay here. Her fur bushed out while she licked her paws. She wasn't afraid to fight a male. She rather fight than sit around and trot around some stupid human. She turned her back to them as she moved her muzzle to the outside ground. Her eyes stared longing to jump around and hunt for her own food. Her teeth glimmered lightly in the sunlight when she let out a sigh. Her black fur glimmered while she laid. Her eyes narrowing slightly when she thought of everything. The reason why she was so hostile is that the wilderness is a harsh place. It's either be the hunter or be the hunted. She was always the hunter. She couldn't trust anyone out there. Her scent was almost like an ocean. The only thing keeping her sane. Her bushy tail moved lightly against the ground while she stared at the bushes. But something caught her eye. A white creature. Rabbit. Her favorite prey to hunt. She moved her ears perked up; She lifted herself up off the ground. Crouching along the fence. Her eyes watching the rabbits' fast movements. She actually forgot there was a fence there. So when she went to leap; Instead she went crashing into the fence. Making a slight growl before she looked at the other fox. Making sure that the fox didn't hear it or even his stupid caretaker. She continued to pace along the side of the fence. She felt too restless. She was mostly misunderstood by most foxes. Her ears moved while she lowered herself to the ground again. Resting her head in between her front legs. She was tempted to climb the fence but she would get caught. She turned and looked at the two again before she slowly but surely walked over to them. Her movements were showing that she was weary. Turning her gaze towards the caretaker. She won't step closer but she'll keep somewhat of a distance. She doesn't mean to be rude. It's just natural for her. She was like that when she was a young pup. Which is the reason why she was the last to survive. She was the only strong one. Her mother left one day to get food, never came back. Her father...Well...He never was there, because of her mother. She lowered herself to the ground. Laying almost like a dog, but her tail was resting against her hind leg.

{Caraxes}
The black and white male sat in a corner; Sighing deeply while he curled up in a ball. His tail covering his dull green eyes. He felt very alone; He rather be with the foxes he grew up with, But he wasn't even in the same yard as them.

{Vermax}
The black and orange-colored male sat; His tail swishing under his body while he watched the foxes that he was stuck with. He personally rather live out in the wild. He continued to eye them before he started to dig. Making a home just for him.

{Vhagar}
The small orange and white piebald female fox walked in her corner; Pacing back and forth. Her anxiety was reaching max level.
Last edited by Drogon <3 on Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:52 am

Ok, Jelly_Bean, Bailey isn’t there yet.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:13 am

Explain it better than. You made it sound like she was there. Plus with her attempting to get the rabbit would have taken up to the time of the caretaker to get there. Doesn't take an hour for someone to walk. Not to be rude or anything.)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:15 am

Oh, sorry.....
No one