closed

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

will you join? [see discussion for possible changes]

sure why not
82%
nah, not my thing
18%

Total votes : 22

Postby radio.active. » Thu May 28, 2020 7:59 am

▸altivo
▸thane of asvaldr
▸midgard
▸no tags
▸mentions augustus
and asvaldr

▸vanya
▸lone mare
▸outskirts of jotun
heim
▸no tags
▸mentions brynjar
and alvilda

▸ferris
▸lone mare
▸midgard
▸no tags
▸mentions augustus
and addaline
    │The stallion pawed at the earth beneath his hooves as he watched the valley of midgard. In the furthest
    │stretches of his vision, he could see a spot of gold he recognized as the disgraced huskarl he had helped
    │chase away some moons ago. He couldn't remember the stallion's name, nor even the reason why he wa
    │s stripped of his rank. Still, he kept one eye trained on the speck of gold, making sure to monitor the st
    │allion's movements as best he could. There was no telling what may happen, but a lone stallion at this t
    │ime of year, especially with the king at death's door, could be nothing but trouble. Speaking of, Asvaldr
    │was somehow even more │of a sad sack of bones and skin than he had been in previous days.
    "I give him at most until sundown." He wasn't really speaking to anyone in particular, and he wasn't ev
    │en certain any of the other thanes were within earshot. He swatted a couple of flies that fluttered arou
    │nd his flanks and nosed the grass lazily.

│After a few heartbeats of pondering, Vanya elected to canter along the borders between jotunheim and
    │midgard. She caught a glimpse of two figures in the woods, and paused to peer through the trees. One
    │was an intimidating black wall of a stallion - the jarl of jotunheim likely - and the other was a gorgeous
    │pale mare.
    │A few heartbeats later, she continued along, venturing further into the far reaches of midgard. A sense
    │of fear ran up and down her spine as she scanned the open meadows and intimidatingly dense woods. S
    │he had nowhere to go, a fact that was slowly but surely driving her insane.

│In a rather rare instance, her mind was at peace instead of addled with thoughts, worries, and memories.
    │It was a delightful feeling, she realized, and wondered if there would ever be a time that it would be her
    │normal.
    │Her train of thought shifted as two blotches, one golden and one white, caught her attention. She vaguel
    │y recognized the stallion, and she knew she had seen the mare somewhere in midgard. Ferris watched cu
    │riously, allowing herself to lazily wonder what they were discussing as she grazed through the grass.

Last bumped by radio.active. on Thu May 28, 2020 7:59 am.
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me