Surviving the Desert(Coyote RP Needs members!!))

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Surviving the Desert(Coyote RP O&A))

Postby Blumenkranz » Fri May 25, 2018 3:15 pm

Jabari//3 years//Guard//Tags: Battle, Sierra
    Jabari let out a groan of frustration. The heat was unbearable, he felt as if he was going to melt. He looked around, seeing two coyotes, Battle and Sierra, laying in the shade of a small tree. He walked over to the pair, panting lightly. ”Mind if I join you two?”

Madhu//4 years//Lead Hunter//Tags: Kayla
    Madhu was walking around camp, searching the other hunters. The pack has not been very successful in hunting as of late. Prey has been difficult to find. Madhu had lost some weight over the past few weeks, due to the lack of it. Despite this, she continues to work hard to provide for her pack. Seeing Kayla feasting on a rabbit, she approaches her. ”Kayla, when you finish that can you come on a hunting patrol with me?” She asked. She was determined to catch something today, she didn’t want to return to the pack empty handed.

Angelo//4 years//Lead Scout//Tags: Pack
    Angelo walked slowly into camp. He kept his head high and tried his best to appear unbothered by the heat but he was suffering like everyone else. He nodded in greeting to Akira when he passed her then looked for shade so he could escape from the heat for just a few moments. He found nothing on his earlier patrol of the territory, which was a good and bad thing. He found no threats on the territory, but he also found no signs of food.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverfire » Fri May 25, 2018 5:44 pm

Akira

Guard | Female | 2 1/2 years old | Tags:Open

Akira nodded back to Angelo, happy to see that the lead scout had returned unharmed. She found herself distracted for a bit as she saw the other two guards and Sierra gather under the shade, and contemplated joining them. Staying at her post would do no good if the sun's intense heat prevented her from performing her job, after all.

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
silverfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:03 am

((Amber eyes are fine as some coyotes have that color))

Cannon
Alpha/Male/5 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

This drought was getting worse and he was growing worried. Food was becoming scarce from the heat and water in the small stream was extremely low. If he had to, he would move their group to another location. But he didn't want to as they had lived in this area for many, many years. It was home.

Battle
Guard/Male/5 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Jabari

Opening an eye, he looked over at Jabari and gave a small nod of his head before shifting over to give him room to lay down. "Too hot to do anything."

Sierra
Hunter/Female/3 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Jabari

"Its worse with the stream so low. I hope it rains soon but it always worries me. If it rains too much then the stream can flood and it's too dangerous when that happens.

Willow
Pupsitter/Female/2 1/2 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

The two pups soon rushed out of the den so she moved to the mouth of it to watch them. She needed to keep an eye on them as it was her job.

Atemu
Pup/Male/3 months old/Crush:Open/Tags:Angelo

"Wait for me Sage!" As he ran out, his back leg became stiff but he struggled to keep up with her as he limped. Seeing her run under Angelo's stomach, he tried to follow but was too slow and ended up running straight into the males back leg. "Oof!"

Sage
Pup/Female/3 months old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

"Hurry up slowpoke!" She called out as she ran. The female pup easily ran across camp, darting under Angelo's stomach.
Last edited by willowsong12 on Sat May 26, 2018 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Sat May 26, 2018 2:17 am

[center]Image

Name; Scarlet (Scar)
Age;;
2.5 years
Gender;; Female
Pack; Thundering River Clan(Formerly) Sagebrush Pack (Currently)
Rank; Rougue(Currently) Huntress (Desired)
Personality; Being the daughter of an Alpha, Scarlet was raised to be a leader. To be ambitious and resourceful; (Basically a standard person from the Slytherin.) While this can make her reliable, supportive, and strong in many situations; it can make her quite bossy and ambitious. Submission does not come easily to her, and it is not uncommon for her to challenge a superior, if it is not her. Despite her nothingness and stubbornness, Scarlet remains a loyal comrade to her packmates.
History; For the first Year and a half or so of her life, Scarlet lived in the Thundering River Clan. She was the daughter of Velvet and Night, the Alphas of the Thundering River Clan. The pack lived swelly near a riverside as the base of a canyon, thriving off the abundance of fish and small rodents that inhabited the area. The clan had been mainly skilled in swimming and hunting, relying on the river and canyon to protect them from danger. The pack had no business being out of the Canyon Walls, and they had not been for generations.
Scarlet grew up learning how to swim and hunt, rather than defend and run. She excelled in her training. She grew up alongside her crush and future mate, Ink, a slightly older Coyote with a surprisingly dark pelt. The pair was intended to take Velvet and Night’s place upon coming of age.
But catastrophe struck, and the Canyon where the Thundering River Clan dwelled was flooded. Ink, Night, and Velvet, along with their packmates, all perished in the Flood.
The recently pregnant Scarlet was the sole survivor. She was cast out into an unfamiliar world and forced to fend for herself.
But in her current condition, she might not survive so long alone...
Mate; Ink( Formerly) Open (Currently)
Pups; Open[/center]
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverfire » Sat May 26, 2018 2:18 am

Akira

Guard | Female | 2 1/2 years old | Tags: Jabari, Battle, Sierra

Akira finally caved in to heat and slowly sauntered over to the rest of the group, sighing in relief as the shade touched her face. She smiled warmly at the playing pups and nodded in greeting to the adults of the group. In an attempt to make light of the situation, she joked, "Quite a crowd over here, huh?" Internally however, she couldn't help but worry about the heat wave and the state of the pack.

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

silverfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat May 26, 2018 3:03 am

Kayla hears a voice and turns her head to see Madhu walking towards her. When she hears the lead hunter ask if she would join her on a hunting party after she finished eating the rabbit, she nods, remembering how the yesterday's parties came back with little to no prey. "Of course!" she said. "I think today would be a great day to make up for the lack of prey we had yesterday!"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby vervainium » Sat May 26, 2018 3:16 am

scotland. wrote:
    fantasia is open!! )

▸ A low growl escaped the maw of Fantasia as she watched the pack from afar, her gaze glistened over Madhu, Angelo, Athena, Cannon, and finally, Kayla. Persimmon hues narrowed for a moment, bright against her tawny, dirty coat of fur. She watched as the useless coyote chowed down on a rabbit, instead of doing her job. And then, her orbs flickered over towards Sage, an equally just as useless member of the pack, or so Fantasia thought. To be honest, she didn't like many of the coyote's here, save for Cannon, who she somewhat respected. Somewhat.

call me vee, or verv !!

avid enjoyer of '80s music & themes,
cowboys, sweet tea, & mid-century
modern architecture & googie.

i love thylacines a lot.

NOTICE: I use a VPN! I do not share my account/computer
with anybody! Please don't ban me <3
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat May 26, 2018 6:02 am

Jabari//3 years//Guard//Tags: Battle, Sierra, Akira
    "Thanks." Jabari said, flopping onto the ground. The shade wasn't much of an improvement, but it was better than standing out in the sun. He felt bad that he wasn't really doing his duty, but how was he supposed to focus in this heat? The other guard, Akira, joined them, and Jabari lifted his head a little to look at her. "I am sick of this heat!" He complained.

Madhu//4 years//Lead Hunter//Tags: Kayla
    Madhu sat down, smiling a little at Kayla's enthusiasm. "I think so too." She said in agreement. "We'll bring something back today, I'm sure of it." It was their job to bring back food to the pack, and Madhu was going to do everything she could to bring back something despite their current conditions. There wasn't much life in the desert, but there was prey out there. They just had to find it.

Angelo//4 years//Lead Scout//Tags: Atemu, Sage
    Angelo felt something small run underneath him, then felt something else bump into his leg. He came to a stop and turned his head to see what had bumped into him. It was Atemu, Athena's pup. "What are you doing?" He asked, tilting his head bit.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat May 26, 2018 6:12 am

Kayla smiles at Madhu, happy to hear the lead hunter is picking up on her enthusiasm. "I feel confident that we will find some food!" she said.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverfire » Sat May 26, 2018 6:22 am

Akira

Guard | Female | 2 1/2 years old | Tags: Jabari, Battle, Sierra

Akira nodded in agreement to Jabari's complaint and smiled wearily. "I think it's safe to say that we all agree with you, Jabari. Most of us can't manage to do our jobs like this!" She lied down and tried to flatten herself against the cool, shaded earth beneath her.

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

silverfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me