lock.. :((

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: - LONELY - OPEN ROLEPLAY -

Postby Better Dig Two » Fri May 04, 2018 2:55 pm

|| Nadie || Healer || Tags: Victor

Nadie watched him slightly as he stopped quickly in his tracks and standing tall. Her eyes scanned him, watching as he looked down at her herbs and then back up at her. "What are you doing around here?" She asked him curious, she dropped her voice down to a quiet soft voice, "you do not want to be caught by the alpha." she warned.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Fri May 04, 2018 2:59 pm

ALEXIS
» female | loner | mood: concerned | tags: Timber |

The female tilted her head ''Who's your alpha?'' she continued ''And I was running because I have to get home to my siblings, Aspen and Sapphire. I'm sure they will be fine for a bit longer, but I have just been worried about those two.''
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Sat May 05, 2018 3:59 am

energy. wrote:
» ─── ⟨ NEITH - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
one. neith - two. female - three. five years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic - six. crush here - seven. Julian - vc. Christian Stewart
Since the early dawn, Neith had remained in the camp, wide awake. She was restless as usual and quietly watched her son from a short but acceptable distance. She sighed softly and buried her muzzle into her oversized paws. The dame's sides slowly rose and fell as she awaited the oncoming busy morning within the pack. Neith's pale eyes lit slightly with a caring manner as her son began to stir. She raised her head once again and stood up. She shook her short tough pelt of impurities and made way towards her fair colored pup. "Morning Jules." she cooed to him and pressed her muzzle gently against the side of his head, encouraging the male to get up. Jules had been the nickname she gave to her son when he was just a wee pup. Watching him rise she gave a half smile before stretching and shaking once again before asking, "How did you sleep?" she simply nodded her head and chuckled. "You know me well enough I never get enough sleep. Don't worry, the amount I had was plentiful. Come now." Neith slowly stalked forward and found a place to wait with Julian to

» ─── ⟨ JULIAN - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. julian - two. male - three. two years old - four. hunter - five.heteroromantic - six. crush here - seven. Neith - vc. tom holland
He was running through a stream, followed shortly behind by his mother. The plain she-wolf was never cold to him despite her rock solid, cold demeanor. He giggles several times before running crisscrosses between her legs. Splashing her lightly as they went. This time was a memory from when he was young. Shortly after his father went away. Looking to his left he spotted Damion and Jacklyn his brother and sister. Running towards them he tussled with the two of them in the river before his mother called them to the shore because it was getting dark. The four scampered off to a fallen log and the pups entered first before Neith her blocked the entrance off her massive frame. He watched his mother slowly settle down and listened to her as she cooed the pups to sleep one by one, including himself. Julian began to stir slightly. His nose twitching as the morning scents of the morning flooded his nose. He found his mothers almost instantly and slowly began to open his eyes. He smiled when she pressed against him gently with her muzzle and sat up slowly and went into a downward stretch and groaned in response. "I slept great... Did you sleep, mother?" he asked staring at her. Nodding he listened to her response and huffed before following after her and sat down next to her.

» ─── ⟨ DANIEL - LONER ⟩ ─── »
one. daniel - two. male - three. four years old - four. loner - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Luke Bracey
Daniel stayed awake late into the late the previous day, and his energy this cool morning was lower than usual. He grumbled harsh words as the sun peeked into his den and straight into his eyes. Growling he rolled over and faced the darker end of his den. Danny had never been a morning wolf and preferred the evening overall. It was much quieter and calm. Daniel rose to his feet and stretched his lean toned frame. Shaking his white coat and trotting out of his den into the morning light. He would admit though that the sun in the mornings on his pelt felt very nice. He trotted down towards a minimal stream and stuck his muzzle into the cool water, lapping up every bit he needed. The male listened to the forest around him. He realized the pack would be waking soon and the males curiosity peaked slightly, but with that aggressive alpha, Astro he had distanced himself further for safety reasons. Now he needed to find a quick breakfast. The male trotted around before catching the scent of a rabbit and began his stalking.

» ─── ⟨ GUUN - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. guun - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Javier Bardem
Guun had been awake well before dawn and was already on the prowl. His heavy build leaving deep imprints as he walked the Quiet Forest's trails and brush. The male had fed himself to a decent amount this morning with some fresh fish he had managed to catch down to the Sapphire Lake. A small snarl escaped his muzzle as a small mouse ran across his paws causing a slight spook with the massive black beast. He sneered and slowly began his walk again. The male's tongue lolled out of his mouth as he suddenly realized he was rather warm and in the direct line of the sun. His bright yellow eyes looked up and he took a deep breath in. His nose detected his pack mates and the beast slowly began to wander back to camp. Seeing the family, Neith and Julia awake and together as well as Cael who was lounging on a rock. The male took his place a distance from the group and collapsed onto his hind legs then onto his stomach and relaxed in the shade.

» ─── ⟨ CAEL - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. cael - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Christian Gaughf
The white pelted male had awoken suddenly from a nightmare. His dream consisted of his days back when he lived with his former pack in the northern regions of his birthplace. The male was playing with his mate to be Delilah. A gorgeous lean fae, with deep brown eyes and a pelt that consisted of several browns and greys. The two were running around the newly fallen snow in early November. Weaving through trees and jumping logs and rocks. They decided to hunt and it went successfully. Cael suggested that they begin to walk home towards the pack. At the time Cael was a year and a half, while the fae was a year old. The two had vowed to one another when they reached the age to choose mates they would become a pair. Several moments before they reached the territory Cael was about to speak when the sudden sound of a gunshot went off. He spun around and saw Delilah collapsed bellow a fallen tree. The bullet had peirced her clean and left her lying in the snow. Cael petrified stood there helplessly. Cael raised to his paws and stretched. His pelt was littered with dirty and leaves. Grunting he shook himself before leaving his resting place as towards where Neith and Julian were. He took his place ontop of some rocks and basked in the new days sun.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Sat May 05, 2018 7:57 am

--- StarFall--- Pup-Sitter --- Tags: Leo --- Crush: Open ---
When StarFall looked down, she saw a little head smiling up at her. Recognizing the red coat she said "Hey Leo! Glad to see you're up and ready, unlike my sister was." she chuckled. StarFall had always loved little Leo, she was so cute and hyper, one of her favorites to look after. "Anyhow...What would you like to do today?"

--- Midnight --- Hunter --- Tags: Open--- Crush: Astro ---
Right when Midnight said that aloud, young Leo zoomed past her, running towards StarFall. She knew how much Leo loved her sister, it's hard not to love StarFall. She's so outgoing and funny. She sighed and thought Stop getting distracted Midnight, and talk to Astro!
Last edited by zenisiti on Sat May 05, 2018 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grayson. » Sat May 05, 2018 8:13 am

𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻
Male | 3 years | Loner | Tags: Nadie

"Only exploring the area," Victor's voice kept low and quiet. As he spoke, his head lowered and his nose twitched. Victor was making yet another attempt at grasping this new scent from the other wolf. Slowly, his head once again had risen and his ears twitched. "I apologize if I am too far into your territory, but I am not looking for any kind of trouble," he added. Only this time his voice wasn't as quiet. It was the "average" speaking voice and he came off with a positive attitude. Victor is all for good first impressions. He wanted this wolf to know that he wasn't any threat.
Grayson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Sat May 05, 2018 8:26 am

|| Nadie || Healer || Tags: Victor ||

The healer listened to the loner quietly. She perked her ears and tilted her head to the side, giving him a gentle smile when he added in that he wasn't looking for trouble. "No need to apologize," She said flicking her tail slightly. "I do not care if you are on this territory." she told him quietly, not wanting any other pack members to over hear. "Just don't get caught by any other pack members, or especially the Alpha." Nadie murmured in warning to him. She knew he was not even close to a threat, but did she care if he got into camp- not really.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sat May 05, 2018 8:27 am

ASTRO
» male | alpha | mood: neutral | tags: none |

The male got up again, and pad over to the prey pile, he sniffed amongst the remaining prey, checking all of them to make sure none of them were poisoned. Astro twitched his muzzle and pad back to the shady spot under the willow tree.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grayson. » Sat May 05, 2018 8:47 am

𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻

Relief came over him. The healer knew that he wasn't a threat towards anyone. Even more so knowing that the wolf didn't care if he had been on the territory. Victor nodded his head in understanding, then swayed his tail elegantly to the side when he sat down comfortably on the forest floor. "You are speaking of Astro. I've heard his name and I also have heard about him," he replied to the healer then mumbled whilst looking about his surroundings, "And I haven't heard anything good."
Grayson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Sat May 05, 2018 8:52 am

|| Nadie || Healer || Tags: Victor ||

Nadie saw the relief washed over him as he sat down on the forest floor. She gave a grin and slowly sat down across from him, her small herb pile sat in the middle of them. Then the healer she-wolf nodded and frowned at the mention of Astro. "I am." she said to him as he stated that she was speaking of Astro. "There is nothing good, except that none of us have died from wounds or hunger." she gave a slight laugh, trying to lighten the situation. "Other than that, everything you've heard is probably true."
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grayson. » Sat May 05, 2018 11:20 am

𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻

"I surely haven't met him, or seen him, but maybe one day I'll wander straight into his path. I don't necessarily plan on it though, he does seem quite scary," Victor's tail moved to the other side of his body in a swift motion. He glanced down towards the herbs that had been sitting between the two and simultaneously continued, "You are a healer. That is quite an important job I presume especially when we are in a certain crisis." Victor stood the second after he spoke.
Grayson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me