Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!

Postby Deijii » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:49 pm

||Name:Ourea||Gender: Female||Age: 5 Years,7 Months||Position: Healer||Location: Forest||Tags: Toka, Ophelia?||

Ourea had trudged her way through deep snow to reach the pack's camp, as she approached her eye's were greeted by a few fellow pack members and pups enjoying the soft snow beneath their tiny paws. A scent of mule deer flooded her senses and her eye's focused on her brother, Toka has returned with quite the feast, "Hey Toka! Have you seen Ophelia?" She softly barked, "No, i haven't." He bluntly replied. She trotted towards where her apprentice was usually found but she was no where to be seen, she followed her scent trail and paw prints left in the snow. As the white fae searched the area for her apprentice, her eye's focused on a slim figure in the distance, it must be her. "Ophelia!" She howled, bounding down the snowy hill towards her, suddenly she lost her footing and was now rolling down the hill. She attempted to swerve out of the way but came tumbling right towards her apprentice. "Look out!!" She barked, bracing herself for impact.

||Name: Toka||Gender: Brute||Age: 5 Years,7 Months||Position: Hunter||Location: Meadow||Tags: Open

The large brute had manged to successfully haul the weight of the mule deer back to camp, his eye's narrowed onto his sister as she asked where her apprentice was, "No, i haven't" He replied bluntly and continued to drag the deer to the center of camp, "May as well let everyone know breakfast has arrived." He lifted his head up and stuck his nose in the air, a loud, rough and rumbling howl escaping from his maw. He quickly took his fair share of the doe's meaty flank and trotted off under the shade of a maple tree.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:30 am

crow
    xxx-x ||age; four ||rank; alpha male ||mate; ayame ||tagged; ayame

crow happily nuzzled the female, breathing in her comforting scent, the one he had grown so used to.as she returned his question as an answer, he shot her a playful glare. "i slept great. until i woke up." he responded with a small smirk. his gaze softened as she licked his muzzle, nosing her side gently. at the nickname she gave him, the brute barked out a laugh, amber eyes filling with amusement as he playfully bowed down, his front paws sliding through the snow as he looked up at the female. "oh, wondrous one, how ever will you forgive me?" he taunted the female. as she mentioned checking on the pack, he paused before nodding. "it would be a wise idea to do that, yes." crow agreed with his mate.

kaiser
    xxx-x ||age; three ||rank; loner ||mate; none ||tagged; iparis

just as the brute was going to give up, two ears popped out from the burrow, causing him to press himself closer to the snowy ground. as the rabbit emerged, he wasted no time in lunging forward, his jaws wrapping around the creature's neck and easily putting an end to it. padding to a nearby tree with the prey dangling limp in his jaws, he dropped it onto the ground before digging in, eating until there was only scraps left. licking around his maw, kaiser nodded to himself before heading off once more. as he came upon an unfamiliar yet slightly familiar scent, he decided to follow it for once. he knew he wasn't the only lone wolf out here, and he had picked up this scent before, but he had never really bothered to follow it. as he saw a fae in the area ahead, he slowed before coming to a stop, his green eyes staring at the fae in slight curiosity, his ears perked upwards and his head tilting. "hello there." he finally greeted.

ophelia
    xxx-x ||age; three ||rank; apprentice healer ||mate; none ||tagged; ourea

ophelia was admiring the birds in the sky when she heard her name being called. ears perking, the fae turned her head to pinpoint where the origin was, before her blue eyes widened slightly as she saw ourea tumbling towards her.she tried to leap away, but yelped in surprise as she felt her mentor's body collide with hers, the two tumbling in the snow before going still. ophelia giggled softly, not at all angry at the fellow fae as she rose to her paws and shook whatever snow she could get off of her out of her fur. "are you alright, ourea?" ophelia questioned in a gentle tone, head tilting to the side.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yunjin » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:04 am

╔═.♥.═══════════════╗

xxxName: Iparis
AAAAge: 3 Years
AAAGender: Fae
AAASexuality: Heterosexual
AAAForm: .♥.
AAALocation: A Forest
AAAMood: On Guard
AAATags: Kaiser

╚════════════════.♥.═╝
The fae wheeled around, a bit surprised at the sound of the brute’s voice.
Keeping her guard up, she crouched in a semi-defensive stance. Her eyes
quickly scanned the area around her, to see if anyone else was going to
appear. After a few moments, Iparis responded, “Hi.” Even so, she still
kept her guard up, unsure of what the wolf wanted. His scent didnt match
any of the nearby packs, and he seemed to be traveling alone. Perhaps
another loner like her? He seemed nice enough, but she didn’t know
whether she could trust him.
Yunjin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [✿] Alpha Ayame

Postby recherché. » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:09 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✿ A Y A M E ✿
x Rank Female Alpha. xx Age 3 years. xxMate Crow.xx Scent Mint & Bark.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tagged Crow; Open.
        Taking the last few moments to relax against her mate after he agreed that they should go back, Ayame stood herself up and gently bumped against Crow with a playful gleam in her eye. Shaking her head, the alpha stretched for a brief moment while taking a step forward. Ayame crouched down and kept her focus on her mate, before kicking snow at him as she dashed off towards the camp, "Race ya~!" She squeaked, hoping that he wouldn't catch up as she stifled a small giggle. Since she didn't hear him while she was running, she eventually slowed her pace to a halt and glanced around, although she knew that he was most likely fine since her mate was more than capable of taking care of himself. Her ears twitched while trying to listen for his footsteps, but it was difficult since there was a good amount of snow covering it, lessening the vibrations. A huff escaped as she figured he went a different route and probably won by now since she paused, but it wasn't a big deal since Ayame probably would have let him win.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:18 pm

DauntlessDivergentC wrote:
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Sandy | Pup | Female
❦ SANDWOOD ❦
Tags| Cyldur
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Sandy awoke to the sounds of the other pup playing in the snow. She stuck her nose out of the puppy dens and sniffed the snow. It was cold and made her nose wet. The sandy puppy snorted and shook her head. The female didn't understand why the other puppy was enjoying something so wet and cold. She shook her pelt and, against her better nature, joined the other pup in the playful act. "Hey! Aren't you cold?!" she called out to the other puppy.
Last edited by ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:22 pm

||Name:Ourea||Gender: Female||Age: 5 Years,7 Months||Position: Healer||Location: Outside Camp||Tags: Ophelia||

Ourea's attempt to swerve and Ophelia's attempt to leap away was totally a fail, she felt her body slam into Ophelia and roll for a few moments before stopping. As Ophelia stood and shook the snow off her fur, Ourea was laying on her back covered in thick snow, trying to recover her breath as she was winded from the collision. She let out a sigh of relief and sluggishly picked herself up, shaking off the snow from her dense coat, "Ophelia.. I'm so sorry, i really need to be more careful." She examined Ophelia to ensure she wasn't hurt, "You''re not hurt are you? Luckily we know the methods of healing, huh" She smiled warmly, chuckling some.

||Name: Toka||Gender: Brute||Age: 5 Years,7 Months||Position: Hunter||Location: Camp||Tags: Open

Toka finished the deer meat in no time, as he licked his maw and stood, he thought he'd go explore for a little while. He trudged his way through the snow, out of camp and towards the meadow.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:26 pm

crow
    xxx-x ||age; four ||rank; alpha male ||mate; ayame ||tagged; ayame

crow smiled to his mate, rising to his paws as well and stretching out with a slight yawn. as snow was kicked into his face, he snorted softly, shaking his head before turning it to see his pretty little mate racing off. he grinned to himself at her adorable self and took off after her, however he took a different path. he patrolled the forest every day, so he knew the ins and outs of the area. and cutting ayame off would be quite fun, no? as he made it to the camp, he slowed his footsteps,nodding in contentment as he saw the pack members out and about, communicating with one another. the brute then turned and took a seat by the clearing ayame would come in through, a slight smirk on his maw as he simply waited.

kaiser
    xxx-x ||age; three ||rank; loner ||mate; none ||tagged; iparis

the brute stared at the fellow wolf, head slightly cocked to the side in curiosity. as the fae responded,he hummed to himself, lowering his hindquarters and taking a seat, green eyes watching the female closely. "how's the weather?" kaiser mused casually, a slight smirk growing as he pushed some snow with his paw before peering back up to the female with a slight yawn, ears swiveling around, his gaze turned up as a flock of birds flew overhead.

ophelia
    xxx-x ||age; three ||rank; apprentice healer ||mate; none ||tagged; ourea

ophelia smiled gently to her mentor, shaking her head as the fae apologized. "no worries, it happens,"she assured the other in a gentle tone. as ourea examined her, she shook her head once more. "no, i'm alright. it wasn't too hard of a fall. are you okay?" she questioned, this time it being her turn to inspect the other female to make sure she was okay,though she couldn't find any physical injuries, she just wanted to make sure that her mentor wasn't hurt or anything like that.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:28 pm

Rhea
4.9 Years
Lead Hunter
Crushing on Toka
With Aeyr and The Pack
At Camp
      It seemed today was one destined to be full of surprises.
      Rhea was a diligent wolf who liked to wake up with the sun and start her day with a brisk jog about Midnight Breeze territory, searching for signs of where the best prey was so that she could direct her Hunters towards them. Today was no different in that respect. Even the distant howling as pack members organized themselves was commonplace. The exercise had warmed her bones and stretched her muscles, so the chilly morning hardly phased her. It was what Rhea found when she returned to camp that was surprising.
      There, smack-dab in the middle of the clearing was a fresh-smelling mule deer carcass. The shock of it was enough for Rhea to absently slow to a halt as her mouth fell open a crack.
      "How the heck...?", she puzzled under her breath.
      Then, curiosity took over. Rhea padded up to the deer, nostrils twitching as she took in every detail of the mingled scents that left invisible stains on the deceased creature's fur. One such scent was unmistakable.
      "Toka... But, how...?
      No other wolf's scent was present, which lead Rhea to believe he had somehow taken down this large prey all by himself. Usually, animals like deer and bison required coordination and teamwork to catch, and Rhea's team was not always successful. A one-wolf hunt like this was practically unheard of. That was, until she noticed another smell. It was the faint, sour smell of disease. Rhea's maw parted into a wry grin.
      "You found it like this, didn't you, you sly mutt?", Rhea purred to herself, amused at her own brief misunderstanding.
      Toka might not be a legendary hunter after all, but he was a terribly lucky one, and that still deserved congratulations. Rhea glanced around to see if he was nearby, but saw no sign of him. No matter. She had an idea of where he might have gone. Before she set off, she paused long enough to turn her gaze off to the side where Aeyr seemed to be moping over something or another.
      "Hey, Aeyr!", she called. "Wipe that frown off your face! Thanks to Toka you've got the morning off! We hunt at dusk today!"
      After a brief pause, Rhea added a small afterthought.
      "And tell Kerro when he wakes up!"
      Knowing him, that lazybones was probably still sleeping, but there was no need to interrupt his beauty rest if there was no hunting to be done at the moment. Trusting Aeyr to take care of that little errand when he got around to it, Rhea set off again towards the place she thought Toka might be, leaving a trail of perfect, lupine pawprints behind her.

Alojz
1.2 Years
Subordinate
Crushing on Sandwood
With Cyldur, Sandwood, and Autumn
At Camp
      Alojz was not the first to wake up, by any means, but he was not one to sleep in either. When the first few packmates began to stir, he took it as his cue to rise as well. The young male rose from his cozy spot beneath a cedar tree at the edge of camp and stretched his sleep-stiffened spine. Then, he finished off with a shake that freed his pelt of the light dusting of snow that had accumulated overnight.
      Normally, this was when he would try to locate a higher-ranking wolf and diligently ask how he could be of help for the day, but Alojz was momentarily distracted by something else. Cheerful yelping drifted across camp from a corner where snow flew left and right. In the midst of it was Cyldur and Sandwood, but Sandy was the one Alojz really had eyes for. The way the snow speckled her coat like a newborn fawn was absolutely adorable! Alojz caught a wistful sigh escape him as he found himself wishing he could still join in on puppy games like that, if only to get closer to Sandwood. Then, he reminded himself that he had more important things to do and turned his back on the winter fun.
      Now that he was back on track, Alojz took no time at all to locate Autumn, the Delta female, emerging from her den. She looked slightly troubled, so Alojz made sure to lower his head and wag his tail tip extra-respectfully as he approached. He would never want to bother her at a bad time, after all.
      "Excuse me, Ms. Autumn.", he greeted her as he drew near. "I just wanted to ask if you had any thoughts on where Gev and I might be of most use this morning?"

Gev
1.2 Years
Subordinate
Single
With The Pack
At Camp

Shameless. Gev was shameless. While everyone and their mother was awake and starting their daily routine, Gev was fast asleep. If he had any sense, he would at least choose to oversleep somewhere descreet so as not to attract discepline from his superiors. Alas, Gev had no sense. What he did have was a belly covered in snow.
      He was laying right out in the open, oblivious to the barking, howling, and shuffling paws all around him. Gev simply continued to sprawl on his back, paws stretched haphazardly towards the sky while he snored softly. The cool snowflakes felt relaxing on his soft tummy, and he had accumulated a good inch or so overnight. It seemed Gev was practically begging to get in trouble, not that he cared.
      Gev's plan was the same as always. He intended to rely on Alojz, who always got the twins' assignment for the both of them, came to wake Gev, and then proceeded to do most of the work while Gev got conveniently distracted by everything under the sun. So far, this plan was working perfectly towards Gev's ultimate goal of maximum relaxation and minimum responsibility, but it was only a matter of time before someone wised up to his tomfoolery and whipped him into shape.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﹏Mika-Chan﹏ » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:11 am

Kurostare/Male/Midnight Breeze/Scout/Open.
Kurostare's grey eyes flickered over the horizon as he watched out for any specimen of which did not belong in their territory. He on high alert sought out every little noise that was gather by his ears, as they swiveled on his head. Soon thought crept into his mind one of the voices called "Kalo" spoke withing his conscious. 'Stop being so uptight, Kuro.' The voice chuckled softly. Kurostare shook his head in reply to the voice that chimed in his head, "That'll save me someday." He whispered softly as he starred out into the distance refocusing on the task at hand.

Misaki/Male/Midnight Breeze/Omega/Open.
Misaki sat near the den-site his pale yellow gaze hovering into the sky above him, pretty he thought it was. He turned his head to the sound of some of his pack-mates stirring, he chuckled softly as he watched them. He loved to watch his pack-mates they could be very entertaining at times, other very witty and he could tease them softly or use his knowledge as blackmail if it needed be. He features donned a lightly upturned lip creating a weird half smirk as he looked at those of which he loved, would he ever need to use this information that he had? Probably not, but he would use it if he was to be betrayed.

(Yu)uchrio/Male/Midnight Breeze/Second in command Scout/Open.
Yuuchiro stirred gathering to his feet, he groggily looked around gather information of the actions happening before him, and of course it wasn't all that much. He sighed softly as he blinked trying to wake himself from the slumber he had just endured, it hadn't been very good sleep it was a sleep filled with dreams of a pale wolf, one of which looked like his brother, Mikaela. He shook his head trying rid it of the images that had been created by his conscious when in slumber? Or perhaps maybe he had already seen these images they just had been manipulated by his mind. Yea, that seems plausible correct? Yuuchiro yawned gaping his mouth and letting out a soft yawn before clamping his sharp teeth together signaling the end of the yawn.

(Mika)ela/Male/N/A/Loner/Open.
Mika looked around as he padded into the den-site that he had created for himself his pale blue-grey eyes glancing around as paranoia crept on him, Needing to have a conversation to get his mind off things. He sighed softly as he didn't come across a soul to have a conversation with to be fair he really didn't look all that hard. He didn't want to cause any distress of a strange wolf approaching or coming off as hostile so he just sat and watched silently as his mind roamed to thought of his adopted brother and old family that had supposedly been slaughtered by humans. The images flew through his mind as he thought of the day and the lonely days that came after the incident. He stood frozen looking off into the distance as these memories played into his mind.

Murlkine/Male/Midnight Breeze/Hunter/Open.
Murlkine shifted slightly as he felt the vibrations in the ground trying to decide, what was there it was not one of his pack-mates as he was usually able to tell them right off the bat as he had memorized the vibrations and the way their steps sound when they walk. He soon found out it was a rabbit once it squeaked in fear as it sensed him, He pounced forward on top of it it spine broke under his weight. He leaned down and picked it up by the scruff clenching it with his teeth. Blood trickled from the rabbit and onto his white muzzle and staining it a rusty red color. He trudged trying to avoid trees as he carried back the small lump of fur that hung from his jaws back to the den-site.
﹏Mika-Chan﹏

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yunjin » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:55 am

╔═.♥.═══════════════╗

xxxName: Iparis
AAAAge: 3 Years
AAAGender: Fae
AAASexuality: Heterosexual
AAAForm: .♥.
AAALocation: A Forest
AAAMood: On Guard
AAATags: Kaiser

╚════════════════.♥.═╝
"It's fine I guess." she paused and shrugged. "I don't really mind it, and it hardly bothers me."
Her mind turned to the brute. "Who are you..?" Iparis questioned, her head tilted slightly,
a habit. Iparis kept her distance, and watched as he gazed up a flock that was passing by
overhead. However, when the fae tilted her head up to look at the majestic birds fly, some
thing wet, with a horrid stench fell on her face. Bird poop? For a second, she sat
there, shocked and confused. All she did was admire them, and in return she had gotten
a pile of dung in the face! Agitated now, she buried her head in the snow and scraped
the sticky substance off with her paws. Growling a string of nasty curses under her
breath, Iparis realized it wasn't coming off too well. The snow seemed to have frozen it
and made it harder to scrape off.
Yunjin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me