Lunar Pack|Wolf Pack RP|Open & Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

--

Postby ghast. » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:22 pm

xxxxKAISER
══════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxxgender. male xxxxtagged. shadow xxxxrank. hunter xxxxcrush. shadow xxxxref..

xxxx
xxxx
    kai nodded, looking around. "maybe we should go right now. it may take a while for other wolves to join the patrol." he said, looking around in a slightly nervous way. what he said was partially true, but he did want to spend time with shadow. he blushed, looking off into the forest. kaiser stretched out, shaking his pelt off softly.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberry fields » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:44 pm

━━━━ 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐳𝐨 ━━━━
( form. ) x ( rank. ) scout ( tagged. ) primrose
    reszo scurried quickly out of his den, his nose twitching as a snowflake landed on it. he looked up at the sky briefly, seeing that it was, once again, snowing. the male let out a small huff and moved his paws delicately as he walked. it was rather cold today, which made him thankful for his fluffy pelt, aswell as his advantage to camouflage in the snow. as he carried on walking, he caught sight of primrose lay down. he smiled softly at her and bowed his head in respect. "good morning," he said politely, raising his head and looking around at the other wolves who seemed to have just woke up too. he yawned briefly, a small whine escaping from his throat as he did.
strawberry fields

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--

Postby ghast. » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:08 am

xxxxPRIMROSE

xxxxgender. female xxxxtagged. reszo xxxxrank. fighter xxxxcrush. open xxxxref..

xxxx
xxxx
    the hunter looked at the male, nodding polietly. she dipped her head back in greetings, wrapping her tail around her paws. "hey. nice day today. for winter." she smiled, jokingly. she fidgeted a little, seeing as she probably didn't have much work to do, if not any. "how are you?" primrose asked, looking back at the male. she enjoyed talking to others, especially since she didn't have to go on a hunting patrol every day.

xxxxKAISER

xxxxgender. male xxxxtagged. shadow xxxxrank. hunter xxxxcrush. shadow xxxxref..

xxxx
xxxx
    kai nodded, looking around. "maybe we should go right now. it may take a while for other wolves to join the patrol." he said, looking around in a slightly nervous way. what he said was partially true, but he did want to spend time with shadow. he blushed, looking off into the forest. kaiser stretched out, shaking his pelt off softly.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lunar Pack|Wolf Pack RP|Open & Accepting

Postby carpe noctem. » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:10 am

Nebula | Female | Hunter | Tags; X

The female wolf sauntered into camp,her optics flickering with contentment. She was refreshed after taking a drink by the stream,and was ready to help out with everyday pack life.

Lucian | Male | Lead Fighter | Tags; X

Lucian was laying down on a rock,his Amber-orange eyes staring into the distance. A large gust of cold wind hit his fur,the cold slowly sleeping through his black fur. He got up and shook his pelt.

Kenai | Male | Scout | Tags; X

Kenai shook out his multi-coloured pelt,sneezing quietly as he woke up from slumber. He lifted his head,becoming more awake & alert.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abomination. » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:26 pm

Hania
The half blind healer would yawn softly, her large and powerful jaws stretching. Once they snapped closed, she opened her eyes. Peering out of her left eye, she glanced at the empty den. A soft snort passed through her nostrils, expelling a bit of liquid. She grunted, lifting herself up onto all fours. She was quite muscular for her gender, though that came from her rough background. She shook out her off white pelt, and slunk out of the healer's den. Wither he stomach growling, her upper lip would curl up. Her scared covered face would contour into an aggressive looking grimace. Hoping no one would bother her, she sat in the sun and let the warm rays ease her stiff joints.

Chua
The black male would growl softly, frustrated from his failed hunt. He trotted into camp, pale orbs glowing with anger. He let out a loud huff, flicking his right ear. Droplets of blood were sent flying, but he seemed to not care. Snapping his jaws loudly, he sat under a shade tree and sulked.

Mowanza
The grey pelted male would wag his tail, chasing a fish down a stream. His tongue would hang out, and he leaped onto a rock. Quickly adjusting his speed and balance, he managed to jump from one rock to another in his pursuit of the silver colored fish.
Do you like dogs? Cause I do. Click here, and you can raise, breed, train, and show your own virtual dogs!

Abomination.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:51 am

Ally--Tagged:Shadow & Kaiser

Ally woke up and saw Shadow along with Kaiser and immediately approached and dipped her head with a "Goodmorning Alpha, hunting huh? And goodmorning Kaiser" she smiled as she looked back at Shadow and Wagged her tail "did you sleep well Shadow?" She chuckled {×Sorry I Forgot About This Rp!×}
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: --

Postby ghast. » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:10 am

xxxxKAISER

xxxx
xxxx
    kaiser looked to the female, before looking back at shadow. he wanted to hunt... alone... but he knew it wasn't really his right to decide who went hunting with him. well, he was gathering a patrol, but he shouldn't choose who to throw away from it. "we were just about to leave for a patrol. would you like to come?" he asked, sneezing softly.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:15 am

Ally--Tagged--Kaiser

"Well, would Shadow be coming?" She smiled nudging Kaiser and saying "bless you"
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--

Postby ghast. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:35 am

xxxxKAISER

xxxx
xxxx
    the male wolf sighed, looking at shadow. "does it matter? we need food, and we need more hunters for that." he said, knowing he'd probably somehow offend one of them. although what he said was true, he could probably take down a small doe, possibly a fawn for sure. kaiser looked into the forest, raising his tail in interest.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: --

Postby ghast. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:53 pm

oreopeppers wrote:
    xxxxKAISER

xxxx
xxxx
    the male wolf sighed, looking at shadow. "does it matter? we need food, and we need more hunters for that." he said, knowing he'd probably somehow offend one of them. although what he said was true, he could probably take down a small doe, possibly a fawn for sure. kaiser looked into the forest, raising his tail in interest.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me