closed//not accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: saving lives one paw at a time || open

Postby Berenice. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:45 am

Maxwell - male - Dalmatian - water rescue sub - Tags; Open

Maxwell walked outside and looked around. He sniffed the air, then plodded over to the pool. Never mind training, he just liked playing in the pool. Maxwell looked into the water, before jumping in and swimming around.

Oliver - male - German Shepherd - public enforcement training - Tags; Open

Oliver's officer gave up. He was let out to play before some more training. Oliver ran around outside, barking and wagging his tail wildly. He loved playing, it's all he did apart from when he was eating or sleeping.

Savannah - female - Duch Shepherd - public enforcement sub - Tags; Open

Savannah stretched and padded around the station. She didn't know where her officer was, but didn't care much either.

Skylar - female - German Shepherd - tracker leader - Tags; Open

Skylar perked her ears forward and trotted outside. She saw her officer, but didn't bother going towards her. She sat in the grass and chewed her paws, flicking her tail with sass.

Amber - female - Rottweiler - public enforcement sub - Tags; Autumn

Amber stopped walking beside her officer and shot Autumn an angry glare. She growled through her muzzle, staring right into Autumn's eyes. "Back off!" Amber growled, before her Officer pulled her away from Autumn, knowing she was aggressive. Amber didn't stop staring at Autumn. She'd already been run into, and was never in the mood for other dogs, especially young except if they were her own.

xxxxxxsighthounds, sighthounds and more sighthounds...

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:51 am

Mistress Alice

The golden, black and white lass watched Coco and Blane convers. She tapped her claws to a beat, her icy blue eyes taking in the two dogs. She was still slightly panting from the seven mile run this morning. She raised her back right leg to scratch her ear, wondering if she should approach the new dog. She wanted to be the Female leader of public enforcement.

She glanced over at her owner and chuckled, Ava Blair loved the goth world, often wearing gothic clothing around the house. She shook her head, then got up padding over to Coco and Blane, the young lass wanted to meet the new dog.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yodel » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:54 am

Rose
Female//Six//Dalmatian//Water Rescue Dog Leader//Crush;; None//Location;; Station//Tags;; Duke, Olympia
Rose watched the large canine and the little pup interacting, smiling and wondering where Luci had wandered off to. "Hey, if you don't mind watching Duke, Olympia, I need to go see where Luci wandered off to" she stood up, and noticed Maxwell, "Hey Maxwell" she called to the other Dalmatian.

Luci
Female//One//Dalmatian//Canine in Training//Location;; Station//Tags;; Watson
Luci squealed in excitement as the other pup chased after her, "No way!" she teased Watson

Duke
Male//One//Dalmatian//Canine in Training//Location;;Station//Tags;; Rose, Olympia
Duke stepped forward a little, starting to realize that Olympia wasn't a threat, he smiled and wagged his tail gently, then looked up at his mother when she spoke.
Yodel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:05 am

Maxwell - male - Dalmatian - water rescue sub - Tags; Rose

Maxwell shook his pelt dry and stretched, before noticing Rose. He smiled when she spoke to him. "Hey, Rose. How ya doin'?" Max called back. Finally, someone to talk to.

Oliver's officer gave up. He was let out to play before some more training. Oliver ran around outside, barking and wagging his tail wildly. He loved playing, it's all he did apart from when he was eating or sleeping.

Savannah stretched and padded around the station. She didn't know where her officer was, but didn't care much either.

Skylar perked her ears forward and trotted outside. She saw her officer, but didn't bother going towards her. She sat in the grass and chewed her paws, flicking her tail with sass.

Amber stopped walking beside her officer and shot Autumn an angry glare. She growled through her muzzle, staring right into Autumn's eyes. "Back off!" Amber growled, before her Officer pulled her away from Autumn, knowing she was aggressive. Amber didn't stop staring at Autumn. She'd already been run into, and was never in the mood for other dogs, especially young except if they were her own.

Last edited by Berenice. on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| b (4) || g (4) || s (1) || o (4) || w (5) ||

Postby direwolf. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:06 am

blane

male // five // belgian malinois // public enforcement - leader // location; station's agility course // crush; --- // tags; coco, alice
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I'm Blane. I'm one of the leaders for public enforcement. It's a pleasure to meet ya, Coco. What position are you in?" Blane inquired, sitting down on his haunches and tilting his head to the side. Briefly, he glanced over to his owner who was setting up another obstacle for him. He turned his attention back to Coco, awaiting her answer. Hearing someone else approach them, he looked to Alice and nodded his head to her in greeting and gave a smile.

gypsy

female // four // golden retriever // illegal substance - subordinate // location; station // crush; --- // tags; ---

Gypsy scampered away from the Rottweiler and proceeded to stroll through the station. This time, she made sure that she would not bump into anyone. She kept her head lowered to the ground, her golden tail swishing behind her as she searched for more canines to interact with. Releasing a bored sigh, she stopped and sat back on her haunches.

sherlock

male // three // bloodhound // tracker - subordinate // location; station // crush; --- // tags; ---

Sherlock laid on a rug in the main portion of the station. His head rested on his paws and snores escaping the Bloodhound. He did not seem to notice Watson trying to mess with him. He was not focusing his attention on the young pup. He took the calm hours of the day to sleep. He did not wake up for anything.. except food and his owner, of course. Even then, his owner pulled out treats to wake him up after a long day at work. He was more of a rock than a dog.

olympia

female // three // newfoundland // water rescue - subordinate // location; station's pool // crush; --- // tags; rose, duke, shadow

"I don't mind at all, Rose." Olympia responded with a smile, her gaze focused on the young Dalmatian pup. "Are you going to be a water rescue canine like your mother?" She asked Duke, her head tilted to the side. Noticing Shadow in the area, she smiled over to the Labrador. "Morning, Shadow." She added, her tail swishing in the water.

watson

male // seven months // bloodhound // canine-in-training (tracker) // location; station // crush; --- // tags; luci

"I'm gonna! Just you wait!" Watson insisted, picking up the speed to try to reach Luci. The other Dalmatian was more nimble than him, but he would do his best to catch her.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:19 am

╔════╗
key
= Shadow
= Crystal
= Lucas
= Autumn
italics = Officer
╚════╝

· SHADOW ·
· looks|male|water rescue leader|three|labrador|crush: olympia|tags: olympia ·
Shadow's heart suddenly lifted at Olympia's greeting. She talked to him! She did, she really did! He cast a smile back, running towards her. "Hey!" the Labrador's tail began swishing too, and it touched with hers.

· CRYSTAL ·
· looks|female|tracker subordinate|two|australian shepherd|no crush|tags: open ·

Crystal brushed herself against Ella. "That's a day's work! You can go play with the dogs if you like." the officer told her. The Australian Shepherd firmly nodded and bolted out of the door she had entered in, shaking her beautiful fur out. She silently looked as her officer went to the others and commented on Crystal's great behaviour. They went over to her and one handed out a treat shaped like a bone. She ate it gratefully as they all stroked her soft fur, and then walked off.

· LUCAS ·
· looks|male|illegal substance subordinate|six|golden retriever|no crush|tags: amber, gypsy, autumn ·

Lucas let out a snarl, bracing himself. Stacy put down her yoghurt and rushed over to him, grabbing him by the collar. "Look, I know Amber gets on your nerves, but don't be like this." she petted him briefly before returning to her snack, and Lucas calmed down a few seconds after, narrowing his eyes. He was a bit taken aback that his half-sister was actually standing up to the Rottweiler - but he was proud of her.

· AUTUMN ·
· looks|female|public enforcement [training]|11 months|rottweiler|no crush|tags: amber ·

Autumn tilted her head, confused. "What? You don't have to be that mean!" she tried to growl, but all that came out was a strange noise. She crouched, trembling of fear, but she wasn't going to show that she was a coward.
hey guys!! i'm sorry i quit cs for a while as i was having a rough time, but now i'm back! i couldn't log in to this account at first but that's because i had the username wrong *facepalm*.

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE, NOT IN USE ANYMORE
DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:27 am

Maxwell shook his pelt dry and stretched, before noticing Rose. He smiled when she spoke to him. "Hey, Rose. How ya doin'?" Max called back. Finally, someone to talk to.

Amber's officer accidentally let go of the leash and Amber rushed over to Autumn. "So what if I'm mean? What are you gonna do about it?!" She growled through the muzzle standing over Autumn. Amber was clearly not afraid of her and saw Autumn trembling. She leaned in closer to her face. "Now. Leave. Me. Alone!" Amber growled, before her officer grabbed her leash and led her away.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:34 am

╔════╗
key
= Shadow
= Crystal
= Lucas
= Autumn
italics = Officer
╚════╝

· LUCAS ·
· looks|male|illegal substance subordinate|six|golden retriever|no crush|tags: open ·

Lucas decided to leave the situation and head into the building, sitting near his officer.

· AUTUMN ·
· looks|female|public enforcement [training]|11 months|rottweiler|no crush|tags: amber ·

She bared her teeth. "I'll tell my officer! I'm not scared of you!" finally, she succeeded. A growl escaped Autumn and she swiped a sheathed paw on Amber's cheek, no longer shaking.
hey guys!! i'm sorry i quit cs for a while as i was having a rough time, but now i'm back! i couldn't log in to this account at first but that's because i had the username wrong *facepalm*.

DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:37 am

Amber wasn't going to let a pup win. She practically dragged her officer and tried to pin Autumn to the ground, clearly amused. "I have claws too. And I can do much more damage than what you did." She growled, staring down at Autumn. Amber wasn't afraid to hurt her, besides, she was agressive anyway.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:40 am

╔════╗
key
= Shadow
= Crystal
= Lucas
= Autumn
italics = Officer
╚════╝

· AUTUMN ·

The Rottweiler barked, trying to sound brave. "I'm not afraid! You won't hurt me!" she retorted. Autumn batted her paws at her face again.

DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me