Ƭ Ħ Ɩ Ƨ~Ɩ Ƨ~Ɯ Δ Я(Wolf Rp)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Ƭ Ħ Ɩ Ƨ~Ɩ Ƨ~Ɯ Δ Я(Wolf Rp: Accepting&High Ranks!)

Postby JustRenTime » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:26 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name: Argentum
Pack: Anésti
Tags: Open-Camp
Ooc: So sorry its short!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Argentum smiled and nodded at Mikeal. "Great, I'll have my lead hunter with me. I may be just a bit rusty, I haven't had to hunt for moons." He said and shook out his pelt as he padded for the exit. "Anywolf else care to join us?" He called a final time and looked around. He shook out his pelt as he decided to wait a bit, keeping his eyes on the herd.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name: Athena
Pack: Nekrá
Tags: Open-Marsh
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Athena slunk through the wet and muggy marsh silently as she rounded the bend she spotted an egret and her tail lashed quickly as a smile appeared on her muzzle. 'Bye, bye birdie.' She thought and laughed in her mind. She knew most wolves in her pack lacked the grace and silence that stealth brought but she found it ridiculous. The best wolves are the best hunters, and so what if you aren't supposed to hunt alone, Helix can kiss her rump because she deemed herself the best hunter of the pack. She slipped lower as she crept closer and soon she lunged, a loud, feral snarl ripping from her muzzle. She grabbed hold of the bird's long, thin neck and easily broke it, but the feathered beast still put up a fight, catching Athena's shoulder with its talons and leaving a few short, but deep, scratches. The white wolf winced and growled as she shook the life from the bird. Once it was dead she dropped the corpse and shook out her pelt, her shoulder fur already stained dark red with her blood. "This is great." She growled before picking up the bird and heading back to camp.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name: Aurum
Tags: Darkness, Rosalee-Anésti Forest
Ooc: Sorry it's short! Multitasking!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aurum pinned his ears and glanced away. He growled lowly ad huffed. "I'm no mutt, thank you." He growled before he looked back at her. He shoved his ears forward in dominant gesture and lased hi tail as his hackles raised. "If I were you I'd watch it. I have connections in your pack. You could die and I can ensure your alpha thinks it's an accident." He said wit a very convincing growl before he smiled and stepped back. "Or! We can just be nice and nothing bad happens."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name: Invidia
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Invidia had had an early start to the day and by sunset she was exhausted. The small she-wolf shook out her pelt as she padded back to the elders den, carrying a stick of honey, which was really hard for her not to eat…again, to an elder, Old Wolf Ravenwood. No one knew why his name included 'Old Wolf', but no one questioned it either. When he was younger, oh, the stories. They were all amazing. He slayed a bear all by himself and much more. She slipped through the hanging moss and into his den. "Here ya go, Old Man Ravenwood." The young wolf said politely and gave a small smile as she placed the stick at his paws. "Ahh, thank you, young lady." The worn brute said and licked the honey once. "You'll be assigned your mentor soon, correct?" He asked and Invidia smiled. "Yes sir! Anyday now. I've noticed Alpha watching me and I am very excited. What do you think I should be?" She asked and laid down in front of him, she had always been fond of helping the older wolves, so she knew being a caretaker would be great for her, but she also wanted to do something important for the pack, so she hoped for hunter or guard. Ravenwood eyed her and smiled. "I think a mighty fine hunter you'll be. Now get out of here and go get noticed to earn your mentor." He said and wagged his tail. Invidia smiled and nodded. "Yes sir! When I am told what I will be, I'll be sure to tell you." She said excitedly and bounded out of the den.
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winner10111 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:48 pm

Darkness• Female• Medicine Wolf• Anesti• Tags: Aurum and Rosalee

She was livid now. "I don't believe you. Not for one second. And I will not tolerate this as I stated before. Leave! Now! Just because we won't put up with your disrespectful flirting does not mean that you get to threaten us. Go ahead. Send someone after me. See if I care!" She snarled. "I will not be aquatinted with the likes of you." She growled.

Silver• Female• Guard• Nekra• Tags: Open

Silver sighed. The sun was fading fast. But she wasn't tired and surely didnt want to sleep because that's when te nightmares came. She shivered just thinking about them. She stretched her legs out as she stood up. She hasn't realized how long she ha been sitting there.
winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jazz0109 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:50 am

Sage•fea•Nekra•Tags;;Open
Sage frowned hoping she did the right thing by sending Lena away. She looked around notcing she was all alone. She stretched and gave a yawn relaxing because she was alone. She laid in a patch of sunlight humming to herself.

Lena•fea•Anesti•Tags;;open
Lena looked around wildly as she scented food. She moves slowly in the brush wondering if she is even big enough to catch anything. She let's out a small, sad whine for she knew that deer were way to big for her. She sat in the shadows watching them wondering if someone else will come along.

Mikeal•Brute•Anesti•Tags;;Argentum
Mikeal shrugged "That's alright if your rusty, it is all muscle memory and will come right back to ya" he reassured his alpha. He sat still beside him scanning camp wonderingm if anyone else would join them. He yawned blinking still slightly sleepy for he has just woken up.
Jazz0109

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogue, » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:20 am

Ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ wrote:
    H E L I X
    xxxxᴋᴇᴘᴛ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ, ᴛɪʟ ɪ ʙᴜʀɴ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ
    ─────── ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ ᴏғ ɴᴇᴋʀá ───────────────────────────────────────────
    Helix inclined his head towards the small medicine wolf. He couldn't dismiss the hope that flooded her eyes at the sound of actually getting out of the camp. Still, the Alpha curled his lips back in thought, they did require some form of prey now the drought was beginning to start. "You've got all the herbs stocked?" he raised an eyebrow in question, pretty sure she would have - he knew Belladonna worked herself into the ground for the pack on a daily basis. "You have my permission, Belladonna. Suppose I'll have to accompany you; show our hunters how it's really done." Helix then gave her a grin that wouldn't be out of place in a horror movie.
    ─────── ᴛᴀɢs // ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ ─────────────────────────────────────────

ImagexxxImagexxxImage

R O S A L E E
    xxxxɪ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ғɪʀᴇ, ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ
    ─────── ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴏғ ᴀɴésᴛɪ ───────────────────────────────────────────
    Rosalee's bright eyes narrowed even further. She didn't take well to threats, fighter instincts and all. "Mutt, we don't take kindly to the likes of you and your threats." a smirk lightened her light tan features as her head tilted towards Darkness; extremely proud of the medicine wolf's fierceness. "Anyway, if you wanted to meet us so badly, should've invited us to the neutral area; specially Spirit Wood, if you're not scared." that was more of less a challenge to see if the confident Aurum could handle the scared forest. A sharks' grin then lit up her features.
    ─────── ᴛᴀɢs // ᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ // ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ────────────────────────────────────
rogue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustRenTime » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:29 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tags: Mikeal-Camp
Ooc: So sorry its short!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Argentum nodded and stretched. "Well I suppose it will be only us. Are you ready, Mikeal?" He asked kindly and flicked his tail as he padded silently through the long grass, heading towards the deer herd and not waiting for the hunter, knowing he could and would easily catch up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Athena slunk through the wet and muggy marsh silently as she rounded the bend she spotted an egret and her tail lashed quickly as a smile appeared on her muzzle. 'Bye, bye birdie.' She thought and laughed in her mind. She knew most wolves in her pack lacked the grace and silence that stealth brought but she found it ridiculous. The best wolves are the best hunters, and so what if you aren't supposed to hunt alone, Helix can kiss her rump because she deemed herself the best hunter of the pack. She slipped lower as she crept closer and soon she lunged, a loud, feral snarl ripping from her muzzle. She grabbed hold of the bird's long, thin neck and easily broke it, but the feathered beast still put up a fight, catching Athena's shoulder with its talons and leaving a few short, but deep, scratches. The white wolf winced and growled as she shook the life from the bird. Once it was dead she dropped the corpse and shook out her pelt, her shoulder fur already stained dark red with her blood. "This is great." She growled before picking up the bird and heading back to camp.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aurum smiled and nodded. He looked at the medicine wolf and flickered an ear. He took a deep breath and dipped his head in respect. "Very well, seeing as my charm did not work on you I will leave. I'm not going to lie, I'll very likely be back." He said and picked up his head before shaking his pelt out. He gave a kind genuine smile. "Am I allowed to keep what I came for?" He asked the medicine wolf as he showed her the leaves. He then turned to Rosalee as he waited for an answer. He smirked and his eyes ran over her body, mischief dancing in his amber orbs. "The Spirit Wood, eh? Very well. If YOU'RE not scared meet me there when the moon is highest in the sky tonight." He said with a smile and winked, he could tell he could break through to the she-wolf even though the medicine wolf was impossible.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Invidia had had an earl start to the day and by sunset she was exhausted. The small she-wolf shook out her pelt as she padded back to the elders den, carrying a stick of honey, which was really hard for her not to eat…again, to an elder, Old Wolf Ravenwood. No one knew why his name included 'Old Wolf', but no one questioned it either. When he was younger, oh, the stories. They were all amazing. He slayed a bear all by himself and much more. She slipped through the hanging moss and into his den. "Here ya go, Old Man Ravenwood." The young wolf said politely and gave a small smile as she placed the stick at his paws. "Ahh, thank you, young lady." The worn brute said and licked the honey once. "You'll be assigned your mentor soon, correct?" He asked and Invidia smiled. "Yes sir! Anyday now. I've noticed Alpha watching me and I am very excited. What do you think I should be?" She asked and laid down in front of him, she had always been fond of helping the older wolves, so she knew being a caretaker would be great for her, but she also wanted to do something important for the pack, so she hoped for hunter or guard. Ravenwood eyed her and smiled. "I think a mighty fine hunter you'll be. Now get out of here and go get noticed to earn your mentor." He said and wagged his tail. Invidia smiled and nodded. "Yes sir! When I am told what I will be, I'll be sure to tell you." She said excitedly and bounded out of the den.
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winner10111 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:36 am

She lifted her head up proudly. She wasn't about to give in yet. But his reply shocked her. "I don't doubt you'll be back." She said. She was confused. From one moment threats and the next giving in. She looked at the dream juice leaves and sighed. She didnt particularly know what they were for but he surely was no medicine wolf or medicine wolf apprentice. "Yes. You may keep the leaves." She said. She had thought that she had this wolf all figured out in the beginning but now she was starting to doubt herself. Why would he just give in like that? She thought. Then she listened to his invitation to the spirit woods for Rosalee. She didnt trust him. At all. She got a bad feeling and hoped she wouldn't go.

Silver sighed. The sun was fading fast. But she wasn't tired and surely didnt want to sleep because that's when te nightmares came. She shivered just thinking about them. She stretched her legs out as she stood up. She hasn't realized how long she ha been sitting there.
winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jazz0109 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:58 am

Sage•fea•Nekra•Tags;;Open
Sage frowned hoping she did the right thing by sending Lena away. She looked around notcing she was all alone. She stretched and gave a yawn relaxing because she was alone. She laid in a patch of sunlight humming to herself.

Lena•fea•Anesti•Tags;;open
Lena looked around wildly as she scented food. She moves slowly in the brush wondering if she is even big enough to catch anything. She let's out a small, sad whine for she knew that deer were way to big for her. She sat in the shadows watching them wondering if someone else will come along.

Mikeal•Brute•Anesti•Tags;;Argentum
Mikeal walks beside Argentum in silence until his alpha spoke up. "Never before, but I wouldn't be against the idea" he says. "I like pups and I am good with them, I actually would like to a lot" he replies as he thought about the idea. He perks his ears "hmm... What's that smell? "He asks smelling a younger wolf.
Last edited by Jazz0109 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jazz0109

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogue, » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:07 am

Ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ wrote:
    H E L I X
    xxxxᴋᴇᴘᴛ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ, ᴛɪʟ ɪ ʙᴜʀɴ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ
    ─────── ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ ᴏғ ɴᴇᴋʀá ───────────────────────────────────────────
    Helix inclined his head towards the small medicine wolf. He couldn't dismiss the hope that flooded her eyes at the sound of actually getting out of the camp. Still, the Alpha curled his lips back in thought, they did require some form of prey now the drought was beginning to start. "You've got all the herbs stocked?" he raised an eyebrow in question, pretty sure she would have - he knew Belladonna worked herself into the ground for the pack on a daily basis. "You have my permission, Belladonna. Suppose I'll have to accompany you; show our hunters how it's really done." Helix then gave her a grin that wouldn't be out of place in a horror movie.
    ─────── ᴛᴀɢs // ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ ─────────────────────────────────────────

ImagexxxImagexxxImage

R O S A L E E
    xxxxɪ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ғɪʀᴇ, ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ
    ─────── ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴏғ ᴀɴésᴛɪ ───────────────────────────────────────────
    Rosalee stole a glance in Darkness's direction; she spotted the confusion on her face as to how Aurum managed to change his personality in the split of a second. The fighter raised in eyebrow in surprise when Darkness actually let him keep those leaves; there was something about their smell that irked her. As Aurum gazed over her, Rosalee instinctively bristled with a slight shudder; not liking the way she looked at the two females. "You're on, if you're not a chicken; mutt." she wrinkled her nose and held it high, head turning slightly away from the male as she directed her words to Darkness, now. "Now he's off; we should take our leave." Rosalee suggested, wanting to continue on her duties of border patrol.
    ─────── ᴛᴀɢs // ᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ // ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ────────────────────────────────────
rogue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustRenTime » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:12 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tags: Mikeal
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
He nodded and sniffed the air. "Yes, I smell them." He said as he padded alongside Mikeal. His eyes did a quick one eighty scan of their surroundings, to see if any of them had wandered off and closer to them. He saw that this was not the case and shrugged. He knew the deer were far off so he decided to talk to Mikeal about something that had been on his mind lately. "Mikeal, have you ever mentored an apprentice before?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aurum smiled and gave Darkness a nod. "Thank you. Now, may I have your name?" He asked and swayed his tail as his amber eyes peered into hers. He knew he threw her for a spin, but that was his plan all along. Be cocky, be aggressive, then be nice. It always confuses the girls and makes them want to know more. He winked at her before turning his attention back to Rosalee. He smiled and took a step back. "Good. I'll see you tonight, beautiful." He said with a smirk and wink before turning and darting back into his territory.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Invidia had had an earl start to the day and by sunset she was exhausted. The small she-wolf shook out her pelt as she padded back to the elders den, carrying a stick of honey, which was really hard for her not to eat…again, to an elder, Old Wolf Ravenwood. No one knew why his name included 'Old Wolf', but no one questioned it either. When he was younger, oh, the stories. They were all amazing. He slayed a bear all by himself and much more. She slipped through the hanging moss and into his den. "Here ya go, Old Man Ravenwood." The young wolf said politely and gave a small smile as she placed the stick at his paws. "Ahh, thank you, young lady." The worn brute said and licked the honey once. "You'll be assigned your mentor soon, correct?" He asked and Invidia smiled. "Yes sir! Anyday now. I've noticed Alpha watching me and I am very excited. What do you think I should be?" She asked and laid down in front of him, she had always been fond of helping the older wolves, so she knew being a caretaker would be great for her, but she also wanted to do something important for the pack, so she hoped for hunter or guard. Ravenwood eyed her and smiled. "I think a mighty fine hunter you'll be. Now get out of here and go get noticed to earn your mentor." He said and wagged his tail. Invidia smiled and nodded. "Yes sir! When I am told what I will be, I'll be sure to tell you." She said excitedly and bounded out of the den.
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winner10111 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:14 am

She nodded to Rosalee. "Yes. Let us go." She said. She would trail along with the female for a while and try to talk to her. She decided that telling him her name wouldnt hurt. "Its Darkness." She said simply before he ran off. She backed up watching him then turned to walk away. "The rest of those leaves are mine. For medicinal purposes. Not for the feeling." She called back to him.

(Sorry it's so short.)

winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me