lock

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: DESERTED »open dog roleplay

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Wed May 23, 2018 5:58 am

Aura tags:June
"Ok sure she said before burying the chicken she had found in the other trash can. She thought about when she had lived on the farm Aura was splayed in front of the fireplace her owner a middle aged woman with light brown hair was petting her her mother was laying on the couch getting petted by her female owners husband Aura watched as Clover still just a little puppy come up and curl up beside her sighing happily Aura fell asleep Aura was so lost in thought that she accidentally bumped into June
"Oh sorry she said don't think about the past it won't help you or Clover.

Clover Tags:Jasper
"Of course"she said smiling "I would do anything to help out a friend".She walked up to him her eyes shining "And I'm sure Aura will say yes" she leaned in and whispered "My sister may seem tough and mean but she's really a big softy" she said with a mischievous grin "But you didn't hear that from me" she whispered again

Cas Tags:Remy
Cas looked up "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know" she said politely backing away. She knew that she couldn't fight that well and didn't want to risk injuring herself.

Felix Tags:Mirror and Rod
-sleepin-
Last edited by tawneypelt0504 on Wed May 23, 2018 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky Boogie » Wed May 23, 2018 11:02 am

June

He jumped fur on end, but quickly contained himself. "Haha no problem, I guess we're both distracted. Maybe not the best place to be so, considering I hear other dogs up ahead." He sniffed the air. "Think we should go and investigate?"
Spooky Boogie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:19 am

"yeah she said quietly "I'm going to go first and see what we're dealing with she said before slinking down the alley her ears pricked forward. She kept low to the ground and stayed in the shadows.

"Of course"she said smiling "I would do anything to help out a friend".She walked up to him her eyes shining "And I'm sure Aura will say yes" she leaned in and whispered "My sister may seem tough and mean but she's really a big softy" she said with a mischievous grin "But you didn't hear that from me" she whispered again

Cas looked up "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know" she said politely backing away. She knew that she couldn't fight that well and didn't want to risk injuring herself.

-sleepin-

feel free to pm me =)
©

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky Boogie » Mon May 28, 2018 11:57 am

June

He pricked his ears as well, and tried to copy her movements, but with his butt up in the air, tail wagging in a dead giveaway.
"Who do you think it is, or what?" He whispered.

(lol what should it be?)
Spooky Boogie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:16 am

"I don't know" she whispered quietly turning her head a little"Put your butt down who or what ever is over there is going to see us she snapped at him quietly Aura wasn't trying to be mean she just didn't want to get caught by something hostile (Does a fox work?)

-sleepin-

feel free to pm me =)
©

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky Boogie » Thu May 31, 2018 12:54 pm

June

He lowered himself even more and tried to copy her movements. "ugh whatever it is stinks" His leg began to cramp. "wait! dang my legs cramping, I gotta stand up!" He tried to stretch it out behind him but the pain was worse. "Now I regret not learning this creeping thing were doing" he whined.

(sounds good to me >:3)
Spooky Boogie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Thu May 31, 2018 1:18 pm

She sighed quietly and resisted the urge to roll her eyes "I'm sure in time you will be able to do it she said softly. Looking ahead she saw that there was a fox poking around in a garbage can luckily it hadn't noticed them "It's just a fox do you want to take them and see what's in the garbage can" she whispered softly still keeping an eye on the fox.

-sleepin-
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-Mono » Thu May 31, 2018 3:29 pm

[[ ooc; Kind of new to roleplaying, so I hope I'm not awkwardly jumping in here. Maybe someone giving me a quick rundown of whats happening in the story so far and where I could jump in would be nice ]]

Cadi
xxx Female / 2 Years / Large redish dog with floppy ears
xxxxLocation: City Suburb / Tags: open

Cadi stared down the street, still wondering when her family would return. It had been so long, too long. Part of her knew so, the other part did not. She had been hiding under the same bush as she had been the past couple of days. Her legs started to cramp, but she rarely ever left. She only did when she had to; for food or water. She flinched at ever sound, and wondered if she should find a new place to hide soon. She had seen more and more dogs starting to wonder her way. She worried she would soon have to find somewhere else to hide.

Dun
xxx Male / 4 Years / Small-medium dog, tan with pointed ears
xxxxLocation: City Streets / Tags: open

Dun sniffed the nearest post and grunted as he smelled dog. Dun had been relatively unfazed by the humans departure of the city. After all, he was used to street life. However, one thing he was not used to was the animal confrontation that came with the new lawless land. Humans? No problem! They were dumb and slow. But everything else was faster, and hungrier. He had been in a spat or two, and tried to avoid them now. As he looked for his next meal, he kept his ears poised.
Ki-Mono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DESERTED »

Postby mercuryyy » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:33 am

J U S T I C E / LOCATION: OWNERS OLD HOME /
— — —
Justice sniffed around her old home, the foul scent of human child making her nose wrinkle. Her claws clacked on the stone cold tiles, her eyes watching for any movement. “Damn. How do they open these cold boxes again...” Justice huffed. She stuck her nose in the handle and began walking backwards, a ‘whoosh’ sounded, alerting her that she had opened the fridge. She let go of the handle quickly running around the door, there was not much left as the humans had packed it away. ‘Greedy, much.’ She thought. She scanned the fridge; cheese slices, empty cans, out-of-date milk, a jar of... pickles? , and lastly a packet of 3 sausages. Her stomach rumbled, Justice quickly snatched the cheese and sausages. She ran over to her owners previous room, snatching the small, torn blanket in the corner. Her mouth now had packaged cheese slices, a packet of sausages and a small blanket. Justice seemed proud. She burst out of the door and trotted down the apartment stairs.

Justice laid down the blanket in the comfort of a small, cozy box. She hid the food under the soft mat, “Geez, I was really lucky today. Maybe I have some good luck left. That would help..’ she pondered. Her eyes were alert, any movement and she would be ready to attack.
mercuryyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:21 am

EMMA
» female | location: city | tags: open | hurt |

The female gazed around the wrecked clearing. She sighed. Emma hadn't been able to walk much,
because of her paw. As a stray life was hard. She had to fend for herself, and with a broken paw... Well,
it wasn't easy. Emma kept limping on, desperate to find something to eat or drink. She soon found
a pond, but little did she know it was poisoned. She lowered herself to the ground and put her muzzle in
the water, she took a drink of it, the water had tasted awfully weird. ''Huh, what an odd taste. Maybe
it's other drinks the humans have.''
she dismissed her worry and left the poisoned pond. She had soon
not felt well, her vision blurred and she collapsed on her side. She hadn't known that the pond contains
enough chemicals to kill her. Emma had passed out. It was unclear if she would ever wake up again.

J A S P E R
» male | location: forest | tags: clover | mood: happy | healthy |

The male wagged his tail side to side. ''That means a lot, really.'' he spoke ''I hope she will say yes,
I have nowhere else to go...''
he looked at his black paws. Before turning his sleek heard back up to meet her eyes.

MICKEY
» male | location: forest | tags: open | hurt |

The male yelped in pain as for the snake had bitten him. He jumped away from the bush where
he had found the snake. Mickey started to run out of the forest and into the deserted road.
Which was covered in debris and cars.
It was a dreadful sight, truly. Some cars were covered in dust and bugs, the others were out in the forest.
Mickey whimpered. As he limped away from it all, and into an old building.
As he crept into it, hearing it creak in the wind that was outside. Something dropped behind him. Mickey whined softly,
he slowly turned around and growled... It was another dog! ''Who are you?'' he snarled
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me