The Bitter Snows (v 1.2)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Bitter Snows (v 1.2)

Postby Sugarkitza » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:38 pm

~Bump~
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:57 pm

S i a
"I know I'm not perfect; but at least I'm not fake."
"Stop looking for happiness in the place you lost it."
•=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=•

Sia opened her jaws to comment but slowly closed again. She felt kind of awkward with the fact that she wanted to ask more but felt as if he found her annoying.
"Ok... can we get something to eat?" She shuffled awkwardly, covering her rumbling stomach.

LIGHTS OFF!
I give valuable gifts for LOLO. Please come knock! ♡

Treats: 88
Tricks: 0

Best Treat Rarity Given: OMGSR
Lowest Treat Rarity Given: Rare
4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:48 am

H A N N
"Stand Firm. You'll Be Alright."
Male || 4 Years || SnowStar Alpha
Tagged; Wilde

Hann licked his muzzle slowly, laying back with a content smile. He pressed close to Wilde, giving her cheek a quick lick. "Mmm.. so that was satisfying.." The Snowstar Alpha murred, swishing his fluffy tail over the ground.

S P I R I T
"Life Breaks You, So Stay Strong, My Dear"
Shewolf || 3 Years || SnowStar Huntress
Tagged;

The soft furred shewolf trotted off, her tail wagging gently. It was indeed nice to see a familiar, kind face, and she didn't mind. As long as she never got involved with the male- which she doubted anyways- there would be nothing to worry about.

P E R S E P H O N E
"Rest, My Sweet. Mother Loves You."
Shewolf || 4 Months || SnowStar Pup
Tagged;

The tiny white shepup soon bounced out of the nursery, wide awake. She began to stumble after the first few steps, having just woken up, but she soon caught herself and headed for the prey pile. Persephone hadn't eaten much food, but as she got older she would need to adjust to it, as every other wolf did. She leaned down, sniffing around the area.

R A G N A R
"If You Poke The Beast, Be Prepared To Loose Something."
Male || 3.5 Years || DarkStorm
Tagged; Minerva

M I N E R V A
"Something Will Always Try To Stop You. Don't Let It."
Shewolf || 6 Months || DarkStorm Pup/Apprentice
Tagged; Ragnar

Minerva followed Ragnar's orders, making her way across the bridge. She had to be nudged a few times, since the pup wanted to look back at Illiax as she left.
Once across, Ragnar wasted no time in bringing her back to the Darkstorm camp. He deposited her just inside the entrance, briefly sniffing over her fluffy coat. "Don't do that again." He growled softly and sternly, frustrated with her, though mainly out of concern. "What if Illiax was, instead, a wolf that wanted to hurt you? What if I didn't know you had left?" He gave his daughter a quick lick. "You could be dead. I would be deeply hurt."
The pup whined softly in return, but nodded. "Yes, Ragnar." She said quickly, before turning for the nursery.
"Wait!" The brute called, taking another step forwards. Minerva looked up curiously at him as he spoke. "Eat well and get rested. Tomorrow you will be waking up early, and your training will begin!"
The young female's eyes widened further, and her small tail started to wag. With a happy yip, she ran for her den.

K H E E
"Seek Truth and Peace. It Alone Will Sustain You."
Male || 3.5 || Loner/Rouge
Tagged; Sia

The brute nodded slowly, approaching and gently nosing her towards the exit of the den. "Of course. Come on then, Fae." He then moved ahead of her, glancing around. Hopefully she could stay quiet, so as to avoid the attention of other wolves.

K E C I A
"I can't show Weakness.. it's not in my blood!"
Female || 3.5 || Darkstorm Fighter
Tagged; Vandi

"How could your bones possibly be stiff?" The fae asked, circling the pup and and sniffing her pelt.
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:08 pm

S i a

Sia smiled, following close behind Khee. She kept her eyes busy and was constantly looking around. This place seemed really nice, like a place she wanted to belong.

LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:24 am

H A N N
Tagged; Wilde

Hann licked his muzzle slowly, laying back with a content smile. He pressed close to Wilde, giving her cheek a quick lick. "Mmm.. so that was satisfying.." The Snowstar Alpha murred, swishing his fluffy tail over the ground.

S P I R I T
Tagged;

The soft furred shewolf trotted off, her tail wagging gently. It was indeed nice to see a familiar, kind face, and she didn't mind. As long as she never got involved with the male- which she doubted anyways- there would be nothing to worry about.

P E R S E P H O N E
Tagged;

The tiny white shepup soon bounced out of the nursery, wide awake. She began to stumble after the first few steps, having just woken up, but she soon caught herself and headed for the prey pile. Persephone hadn't eaten much food, but as she got older she would need to adjust to it, as every other wolf did. She leaned down, sniffing around the area.

R A G N A R
Tagged; Minerva

M I N E R V A
Tagged; Ragnar

Minerva followed Ragnar's orders, making her way across the bridge. She had to be nudged a few times, since the pup wanted to look back at Illiax as she left.
Once across, Ragnar wasted no time in bringing her back to the Darkstorm camp. He deposited her just inside the entrance, briefly sniffing over her fluffy coat. "Don't do that again." He growled softly and sternly, frustrated with her, though mainly out of concern. "What if Illiax was, instead, a wolf that wanted to hurt you? What if I didn't know you had left?" He gave his daughter a quick lick. "You could be dead. I would be deeply hurt."
The pup whined softly in return, but nodded. "Yes, Ragnar." She said quickly, before turning for the nursery.
"Wait!" The brute called, taking another step forwards. Minerva looked up curiously at him as he spoke. "Eat well and get rested. Tomorrow you will be waking up early, and your training will begin!"
The young female's eyes widened further, and her small tail started to wag. With a happy yip, she ran for her den.

K H E E
Tagged; Sia

Somewhat glad that she would indeed follow, Khee headed out, slipping into the open air. The brute smiled, his green eyes sparkling slightly in the light. It was getting to be around the late afternoon, where the sun would go down. That was when he was typically awake. Granted he was unable to get as much sleep as he usually did, but the short amount of time rested him surprisingly well.

K E C I A
Tagged; Vandi

"How could your bones possibly be stiff?" The fae asked, circling the pup and and sniffing her pelt.
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:26 am

~Bump~
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:36 am

S i a
Sia decided she'd join Khee, walking beside him rather than behind. "Where are we going?" She questioned, that was one question out of several more.
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:56 am

H A N N
Tagged; Wilde

S P I R I T
Tagged;

P E R S E P H O N E
Tagged;

R A G N A R
Tagged; Minerva

M I N E R V A
Tagged; Ragnar

K H E E
Tagged; Sia

Khee shook out his thick fur, giving the Fae another glance. "That depends on what you enjoy eating." He murmered, and a dry rumble in his throat was released, that being a broken chuckle. It wasn't something he did often. His tail flicked. "We can find fish down the river in this direction-" He pointed to the left with his paw. "-while larger prey typically finds itself in the grassier areas downstream. And of course, you can go anywhere to find squirrels and rabbits at times." The brute paused. "So What would you like?"

K E C I A
Tagged; Vandi

My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:12 am

S i a
"Um..." Sia looked in the directions she was given, biting her tongue. "Fishing sounds fun... and it's kinda easier than chasing down big prey." She turned into the direction of the river, disturbed by Khee's chuckle but somewhat calm.
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:35 am

H A N N
Tagged; Wilde

S P I R I T
Tagged;

P E R S E P H O N E
Tagged;

R A G N A R
Tagged; Minerva

M I N E R V A
Tagged; Ragnar

K H E E
Tagged; Sia

The male nodded, turning upstream. "Fishing It is." He murmered, raising his muzzle as he moved to sniff out the area. Hopefully they wouldn't encounter other wolves. That would become an issue. Especially, considering Khee moved slow with his limp.

K E C I A
Tagged; Vandi

My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me