closed//not accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: saving lives one paw at a time || open

Postby sin.namoroll » Mon May 02, 2016 5:03 am

↳ JACKSON
      - (public enforcement sub - rottweiler - male - station - open) -
    I waited patiently outside the meeting room, waiting for my officer to be finished with it. He'd been in for about half an hour now, and I was starting to get insanely bored. I started pacing back and forth the lobby and even began attacking random things like small tables, dust motes and other door handles. Soon my officer came out of the meeting room to find me chewing the door handle opposite. I was scolded lightly before we both made our way down to the agility course.

↳ DENNIS
      - (illegal substance leader - german shepherd - male - station - open) -
    I entered the school, still standing straight. I glanced at the children pointing at me and gasping and I snorted as one called me cute. When on duty, I was anything but cute. Lucie took my to where the coats were hung along the hallway, and I immediately began sniffing. I sniffed the pockets, my nose tracing the stitching. I soon came across one black waterproof coat with a familiar but negative scent to it. I barked loudly and Lucie searched the pocket, discovering the drugs I'd expertly sniffed out.

↳ CASSIE
      - (tracker sub - gold retriever - female - station - Savannah) -
    I nodded to her before watching the water rescue dogs gathering. "I wonder what's happening." I thought aloud, folded ears twitching in interest. I wished I was on a mission, or going on one, like them, but I knew my time would come. I'd been on a bunch of missions since my graduation and they were really fun. My last one had been a couple of weeks ago, so I wasn't expecting another one for a short while.

↳ BELLA
      - (water rescue sub - newfoundland - female - station - Shadow) -
    I turned as someone said my name. It was Shadow. He was the leader of the water rescue team, so I spent the majority of my training and my missions with him. I dipped my head and wagged my tail at someone greeting me and acknowledging my presence. "Hello, Shadow." I responded kindly before turning as his officer and Olympia's officers spoke about putting them both on break. If Shadow did take a break, it would mean Rose would have to manage the team herself. Not saying she couldn't, but she would have more responsibility in the team. However, maybe it was for the best. The Labrador did spend a lot of time with Olympia, so maybe it would stress him out and distract him if she wasn't there.

↳ SAMMY
      - (training k9 (water rescue) - dalmatian - female - station kennels - open) -
    My officer had left me in the kennels the previous night as he was going to a friend's house. He would be back soon though, I knew that. But I was bored. I lifted my chin and let out a long, loud howl, searching for attention. The door to the kennel opened on my third howl and I saw the familiar blonde hair of my officer as he walked towards my kennel. I yipped excitedly and my tail wagged. "You need to learn to pipe down!" He scolded me playfully as he clipped a leash to my red collar. I lead the way out of the kennels and towards the pool, pulling on the lead and sniffing the ground curiously with every pawstep I took.

↳ OOC
      - (written for - xxx) -
    {.}
─── ───
─── ───
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────── 𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝐾𝐸𝑆 𝑈𝑃 𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐸
𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝐼 𝐿𝑂𝑂𝐾 𝐴𝑇 𝐻𝐼𝑀. ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
XX
𖤣.𖥧.⚘.𖡼.⚘.𖥧.𖤣
─────────────
hi my name is lucie, talk to
me about whiny men wailin
g to twinkly guitar, particul
arly panucci's pizza. i also l
ove nicole dollanganger and
lil peep so pm is ur oyster :>
─────────────
𖤣.𖥧.⚘.𖡼.⚘.𖥧.𖤣

──── infp ─── english ─── french ─── bojack horseman ────
───── panucci's pizza ─── mobo ─── the front bottoms ─────
sin.namoroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| b (10) || g (17) || s (5) || o (21) || w (17) ||

Postby direwolf. » Mon May 02, 2016 5:11 am

blane

male // five // belgian malinois // public enforcement - leader // location; tracking simulation // crush; coco // tags; coco
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After his training was complete, Blane's officer let him have free roam of the station. He decided to check on the new tracker canine, Coco. Unlike Alice, the Aussie intrigued him. He padded in the direction of the tracking simulation, seeing Coco finish up her hunt for a sock. He wagged his tail and released a bark to announce his presence. The Malinois approached the tracker and her officer. "Hey little lady. Did ya just finish up your trainin'?" He asked, his head tilting to the side.

gypsy

female // four // golden retriever // illegal substance - subordinate // location; weston high school // crush; --- // tags; dennis, lucas

Gypsy heard the other illegal substance canines bark or howl to announce stashes of drugs hidden in the school. She knew there had to be even more drugs on the property. The Golden Retriever continued down the line of lockers, occasionally sitting and barking to announce that she had found drugs. She did not mind the repetitiveness of her job. In fact, she simply enjoyed finding stuff. It was not very hard given the bad reputation of the high school.

sherlock

male // three // bloodhound // tracker - subordinate // location; station // crush; --- // tags; watson, luci, duke

Sherlock turned his gaze away from the Dalmatians, giving them some privacy to talk to each other. His tan tail thumped against the ground, the fold of his ears perking up when he heard the intercom go off. They were calling for the illegal substance canines for their monthly drug checkup at a nearby high school.

olympia

female // three // newfoundland // water rescue - subordinate // location; pool // mate; shadow // tags; shadow

Olympia yelped in surprise when Shadow knocked her into the water. When her head emerged, she released a playful whine and smacked her paws against the water to splash the Labrador. "That wasn't very nice of you." She teasingly scolded the Labrador, starting to paddle over to the stairs of the pool. The Newfoundland sat down on the lowest step of the pool.

watson

male // seven months // bloodhound // canine-in-training (tracker) // location; kennels // crush; --- // tags; delko

After his intense training session, Watson was led to the kennels to be fed and given water. As he was shut into his kennel for some rest, he noticed a German Shepherd in the kennel beside him. "Hi there! I'm Watson." He barked, sticking his snout between the metal bars of the kennel. His tail wagged behind him, unaware that the other canine seemed upset.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: saving lives one paw at a time || high ranks open

Postby Cornisheclipse » Mon May 02, 2016 5:29 am

Delko/Male/ In training /GSD/ kennels/ Watson

The brute looked up at the pup sticking his nose through the bars "Hey kid." He sighed as he tentatively got to his paws, favoring one leg as he limped closer to the bars to sit down nearer Watson. "I'm Delko." He replied smiling at the pup, glad of atleast some company.
Rest in Peace Smurf my darling pony <3 passed away 7/9/16.
I may be on less for a few days, sorry x
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Call me Eclipse
- They - Equestrian -
Wannabe stunt rider - Artist -
Rp'er - Cosplayer - UK timezone

always looking for new rp's! Equine, canine feline, fantasy and human just drop me a pm happy to help people get rp's up and going ^.^ Confident semi lit, happy to play purely males or purely females to keep genders even. Hero/home/ bi characters, all ages and races
Cornisheclipse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irunwithwolves » Tue May 03, 2016 4:49 am

Stark

Law enforcementTags:: NoneLocation:: Kennel

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
The large German shepherd grumbled as he stood up and went to his door and let out a strong bark, he was bored and ready to leave this kennel, he was getting worried about his handler. His handler was still on leave with his wife and new baby, he stood at the door and watched all the other handlers pass him and get their dogs out, he sat down on his back haunches and stared out his kennel.
I'm Irun, a single mother and military personnel. If I don't respond within a few days please don't kick me out, I am a very busy person.

Irunwithwolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| b (10) || g (17) || s (5) || o (21) || w (18) ||

Postby direwolf. » Wed May 04, 2016 9:44 am

blane

male // five // belgian malinois // public enforcement - leader // location; tracking simulation // crush; coco // tags; coco

After his training was complete, Blane's officer let him have free roam of the station. He decided to check on the new tracker canine, Coco. Unlike Alice, the Aussie intrigued him. He padded in the direction of the tracking simulation, seeing Coco finish up her hunt for a sock. He wagged his tail and released a bark to announce his presence. The Malinois approached the tracker and her officer. "Hey little lady. Did ya just finish up your trainin'?" He asked, his head tilting to the side.

gypsy

female // four // golden retriever // illegal substance - subordinate // location; weston high school // crush; --- // tags; dennis, lucas

Gypsy heard the other illegal substance canines bark or howl to announce stashes of drugs hidden in the school. She knew there had to be even more drugs on the property. The Golden Retriever continued down the line of lockers, occasionally sitting and barking to announce that she had found drugs. She did not mind the repetitiveness of her job. In fact, she simply enjoyed finding stuff. It was not very hard given the bad reputation of the high school.

sherlock

male // three // bloodhound // tracker - subordinate // location; station // crush; --- // tags; watson, luci, duke

Sherlock turned his gaze away from the Dalmatians, giving them some privacy to talk to each other. His tan tail thumped against the ground, the fold of his ears perking up when he heard the intercom go off. They were calling for the illegal substance canines for their monthly drug checkup at a nearby high school.

olympia

female // three // newfoundland // water rescue - subordinate // location; pool // mate; shadow // tags; shadow

Olympia yelped in surprise when Shadow knocked her into the water. When her head emerged, she released a playful whine and smacked her paws against the water to splash the Labrador. "That wasn't very nice of you." She teasingly scolded the Labrador, starting to paddle over to the stairs of the pool. The Newfoundland sat down on the lowest step of the pool.

watson

male // seven months // bloodhound // canine-in-training (tracker) // location; kennels // crush; --- // tags; delko, fire

Noticing the German Shepherd limp toward him, Watson's head tilted slightly. "What happened to your paw, Delko?" He inquired, his head lifting when another voice greeted them. The Bloodhound turned his head to peer over at a fae named Fire. "Hi! My name's Watson." He introduced himself before looking back at Delko for his answer to his question.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cornisheclipse » Wed May 04, 2016 9:54 am

Name: Delko
Crush: None
Tags: Watson-Fire

Delko

Delko sighed as he sat down again "I was training on the wall a few days back, I ran
up fine but I lost my balance ontop and fell, twisted my paw on landing. They said its most
likely just a torn ligament but it means weeks of kennel rest before i can return to work."
The older male looked annoyed at the statement and flopped to the floor, laying on his side
letting out a "hmpf" as the air exited his lungs in a somewhat sulking fashion. "Anyway, what
have you been up to kid, I've seen you round. Tell me about you and the world I'm missing out
on while stuck in this metal box I'm supposed to call home."

Rest in Peace Smurf my darling pony <3 passed away 7/9/16.
I may be on less for a few days, sorry x
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Call me Eclipse
- They - Equestrian -
Wannabe stunt rider - Artist -
Rp'er - Cosplayer - UK timezone

always looking for new rp's! Equine, canine feline, fantasy and human just drop me a pm happy to help people get rp's up and going ^.^ Confident semi lit, happy to play purely males or purely females to keep genders even. Hero/home/ bi characters, all ages and races
Cornisheclipse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Thu May 05, 2016 3:11 am

╔════╗
key
= Shadow
= Crystal
= Lucas
= Autumn
italics = Officer
╚════╝

· SHADOW ·
· looks|male|water rescue leader|three|labrador|mate: olympia|tags: olympia, crystal ·
Shadow let out a last giggle, not hearing Olympia's scolding. He swam underwater, nudging her paws playfully. He sighed tiredly as the Newfoundland went to sit on the steps of the pool, a bit weak after saving Olympia. He swam up to the surface again and climbed out, shaking his black fur before heading into the building to rest. "Hey, Shadow. How was the mission?" he glanced at Crystal briefly. "Well." he replied simply, continuing to pad along into the station.

· LUCAS ·
· looks|male|illegal substance subordinate|six|golden retriever|no crush|tags: gypsy ·

Lucas heard Stacy call him and Gypsy. He returned to his officer, a bag gripped tightly in his mouth. "A day's work deserves a treat. Come on, come join Maggie and I. She can go too." she looked at the Golden Retriever before returning her blue gaze to her canine again.
hey guys!! i'm sorry i quit cs for a while as i was having a rough time, but now i'm back! i couldn't log in to this account at first but that's because i had the username wrong *facepalm*.

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE, NOT IN USE ANYMORE
DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| b (10) || g (18) || s (5) || o (22) || w (19) ||

Postby direwolf. » Thu May 05, 2016 8:28 am

blane

gypsy

After finding all the drugs in the high school, Gypsy padded over to the group. She wagged her golden tail, her gaze drifting between Lucas and Dennis. "Find a lot of drugs, boys?" She mused before lifting her gaze to give a bark to her officer, Maggie.

sherlock

olympia

Seeing Shadow leave the pool, Olympia decided to follow in suit. She stood up and padded out of the pool before shaking the water from her thick pelt. She padded after her mate, giving a nod of greeting to Crystal. She playfully bumped her shoulder against Shadow's shoulder before walking ahead of him and entering the building. "Long and tough day.." She spoke, a yawn escaping her maw. Her officer was making her take a break which was not something she was excited about.

watson

male // seven months // bloodhound // canine-in-training (tracker) // location; kennels // crush; --- // tags; delko, fire

"Oh.. that's not fun. I hope your paw quickly heals, so you could get back to work!" Watson spoke, his tail thumping lightly against the ground of his kennel. He nodded in agreement with Fire when she spoke about training. "I'm training to be a tracker like my house mate, Sherlock. The water rescue team came back from their mission, and the illegal substance team went to a high school to sniff for bad stuff." He explained, removing his nose from between the bars to sit up.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sin.namoroll » Thu May 12, 2016 7:05 am

↳ JACKSON
      - (public enforcement sub - rottweiler - male - station - open) -
    I waited patiently outside the meeting room, waiting for my officer to be finished with it. He'd been in for about half an hour now, and I was starting to get insanely bored. I started pacing back and forth the lobby and even began attacking random things like small tables, dust motes and other door handles. Soon my officer came out of the meeting room to find me chewing the door handle opposite. I was scolded lightly before we both made our way down to the agility course.

↳ DENNIS
      - (illegal substance leader - german shepherd - male - station - open) -
    I stood with the group after all the drugs had been sniffed out. "I found a lot for just one school." I told Gypsy with a laugh as she joined the group. "Well done, all of you." I praised the group before Lucie fed me a treat. It loved my job, and didn't do it for the praises, I simply did it to help others out. I still took the treats though, of course.

↳ CASSIE
      - (tracker sub - gold retriever - female - station - Savannah) -
    I nodded to her before watching the water rescue dogs gathering. "I wonder what's happening." I thought aloud, folded ears twitching in interest. I wished I was on a mission, or going on one, like them, but I knew my time would come. I'd been on a bunch of missions since my graduation and they were really fun. My last one had been a couple of weeks ago, so I wasn't expecting another one for a short while.

↳ BELLA
      - (water rescue sub - newfoundland - female - station - Shadow) -
    I turned as someone said my name. It was Shadow. He was the leader of the water rescue team, so I spent the majority of my training and my missions with him. I dipped my head and wagged my tail at someone greeting me and acknowledging my presence. "Hello, Shadow." I responded kindly before turning as his officer and Olympia's officers spoke about putting them both on break. If Shadow did take a break, it would mean Rose would have to manage the team herself. Not saying she couldn't, but she would have more responsibility in the team. However, maybe it was for the best. The Labrador did spend a lot of time with Olympia, so maybe it would stress him out and distract him if she wasn't there.

↳ SAMMY
      - (training k9 (water rescue) - dalmatian - female - station kennels - open) -
    My officer had left me in the kennels the previous night as he was going to a friend's house. He would be back soon though, I knew that. But I was bored. I lifted my chin and let out a long, loud howl, searching for attention. The door to the kennel opened on my third howl and I saw the familiar blonde hair of my officer as he walked towards my kennel. I yipped excitedly and my tail wagged. "You need to learn to pipe down!" He scolded me playfully as he clipped a leash to my red collar. I lead the way out of the kennels and towards the pool, pulling on the lead and sniffing the ground curiously with every pawstep I took.

↳ OOC
      - (written for - xxx) -
    {.}

Last bumped by sin.namoroll on Thu May 12, 2016 7:05 am.
─── ───
─── ───
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────── 𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝐾𝐸𝑆 𝑈𝑃 𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐸
𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝐼 𝐿𝑂𝑂𝐾 𝐴𝑇 𝐻𝐼𝑀. ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
XX
𖤣.𖥧.⚘.𖡼.⚘.𖥧.𖤣
─────────────
hi my name is lucie, talk to
me about whiny men wailin
g to twinkly guitar, particul
arly panucci's pizza. i also l