Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:32 am

ARIAN | Lead Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Erle | Location: Forest

Sensing his hesitation, Arian averted away from the topic. "Come on. It’s getting late. If we don’t get back and get to the den, someone's got to start worrying."
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:56 am

MAX | Alpha | F-Pack | Tagging: Moon | Location: Camp

Max watched in silence as the two younger wolves disappeared from the den. "I know. Hence why I said I’d be taking a look into it. Not to worry. I’ll figure out what’s going on, and if there’s nothing going on after all, all's well and good, and it was coincidence and simple anxiety," he pointed out. "But for now, we must retreat to our nests and rest. There is much that has to be done come the morning."

OOC: TIMESKIP!

IC:

SHADOW | Alpha | L-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Shadow woke earlier than normal, before the dawn came, actually, and she could not get back to sleep. Once the dawn's light started to show, she gently licked Ash's ear, then slipped away from him and stepped into camp. There was a light drizzle of rain. Not pleasant by any mean, but she quickly deduced that it would not overly hindersome either. Not if it only kept going at the pace it had chosen.

KARTER | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Karter had slept just outside the Healer den, heedless of the rain and wind that had come during the night. If Aala woke and needed him, he absolutely planned to be there. In a heartbeat. He woke up wet and cold, his fur sticking up at odd angles due to the rain, but he shook it off and rose to his feet, shaking her paws to be rid of the slickness of morning dew mixing with rain that had stuck to his paws and legs.

FISH | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Blake | Location: Forest, Riverside

Fish woke late and glanced at Blake, then at the river. She lingered for a long moment where she was, laying beside the other Warrior, but eventually, habit took over and she pulled away, heading for the river. She stuck a paw in to test the current. The air was warming up despite the rain, and the current had shifted, no longer tugging as hard, and would be more comfortable now. Fish being Fish, she jumped right in and just...sat.

LEO | Loner | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Leo had slept off to the side. Smoke had insisted he come to join her and Aiyana in the den, but he’d had more than enough of the dark furred Trainee. So he’d curled up into a small ball of white fluff and tucked himself away right on the edge of camp. Did they want him here? The rest of the Pack, he wasn’t sure, but if his mother was their leader... then that surely meant there was a place for him there, right?

SIRA | Hunter | F-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Sira remained in the den well after she woke. On the Fire side, the rain was more prominent than under the relative shelter of tree cover in Lightning Pack's territory. Rather vain and prideful of her looks, the red and white Huntress had no interest in going out, only for her thin, yet beautiful fur to be matted and soaked by the rain. She curled into a ball with her tail over her nose, trying to go back to sleep, with little in the way of luck.

MAX | Alpha | F-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Max woke and gently licked Moon's cheek as she slept, then he headed outside. Today was the day for a number of things. He’d decided his Beta, and it was time for the Pups to become Trainees, and then, after all was said and done, he had to take a closer look at what Acero and Athena had brought to him. He’d have eyes on Arian today. The Aloha didn’t want to believe it, but he had to know for sure.

CATANIA | Pup | F-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Catania slept in for once in her life. She knew they would become Trainees that day...and she wasn’t quite ready to choose what she wanted to be. Not yet. On one hand, Athena was nice, and if she became a Hunter, maybe Athena could train her! On the other hand, if she was a Warrior, she could fight. Large for a female, and with boundless energy, she suspected she’d have the makings of a good one.

AIYANA | Warrior Trainee | L-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp, Trainee Den

Aiyana stayed inside once she’d woken up, for she’d heard the unpleasant dripping of rain from the moment her consciousness had returned. She glanced over at Nightfall and Rosa, curled up together. They needed a place to stay. A place to really call home, rather than simply wandering through the forest? She opened her eyes. Pray, Alpha Shadow, that you have the heart to take in two who need us.

ACERO | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Acero had woken earlier than normal and sat out by the prey pile, so clouded was his mind with thoughts and suspicions. He suspected he wouldn’t sleep well until they had word from their Alpha, one way or another. Arian had returned late and slept next to Erle, away from everyone else. Normally, he wouldn’t have been surprised, but for the moment, everything about that one set him on edge.

ARIAN | Lead Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Arian had slept late. She and Erle had returned a bit on the later end, once everyone had already settled down for the night, and had slipped silently into the den, heading for the back to be away from the Warrior who had accused her earlier. In fact, the mottled brown, black and grey female had slept in so late that while the Pack had begun to wake, still the Lead Warrior slumbered on peacefully.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:58 am

AAAAAAND I FORGOT SMOKE!

SMOKE | Warrior Trainee | L-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Smoke slid from the den, only to be met by droplets of rain, making her squeak. She shook the wet droplets off in vague annoyance, then looked around. A few wolves were laying around, but nobody had set about any tasks. The dark grey she-wolf darted to the prey pile and dragged away a rabbit AND a bluejay, more than her fair share to say the least, especially after such a cold winter.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrijDom » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:31 am

ASH | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Open, mentions Shadow | Location: Camp, Alpha's Den

Ash woke up to Shadow licking his ear, and opened his eyes as she slipped out into the camp. He pushed himself up from where he lay, shaking out his fur.
FrijDom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:32 am

SHADOW | Alpha | L-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Shadow had gone over to retrieve the still-half asleep Leo, moving him to the Trainee den. She’d have to deal with that too. She needed to pair him with a trainer, and soon. He was as old as Aiyana, who’d long since been in training. Ugh.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:21 am

Striker | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp/Den

(ok so i am just starting, what time of the day is it and what is happening?)
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrijDom » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:38 am

OOC: Right now, it's a bit past dawn, and not much is happening.
FrijDom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:17 am

OOC: @Palm: I can have one of my charries interact with yours if you need.

IC:

ARIAN | Lead Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Erle | Location: Camp

At the feel of her mate's touch, however light it had been, Arian's dark eyes slowly opened and she turned sleepily to the large, dark furred Warrior who lay next to her, attempting to say good morning but ending up just slumping against him and half falling asleep again. They’d probably been out too late the night before.

KARTER | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Naru | Location: Camp

Karter looked up as Larnarusna exited the Healer den and greeted him. The young Warrior rose to his feet, dipping his head to the Mother in acknowledgement. "Good morning, Naru," he greeted her. He was tempted to ask right away about Aala, but refrained. Questions probably weren’t needed first thing in the morning.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:27 am

Nightfall | Loner | Location: L-Camp, Trainee Den | Tagging: Aiyana

"What?" He asks softly not to wake the sleeping pup, opening one eye.
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:42 am

AIYANA | Warrior Trainee | L-Pack | Tagging: Nightfall | Location: Camp, Trainee Den

Aiyana's dark eyes shifted towards Nightfall as he spoke, and she shook her head. "I said nothing." She spoke quietly, briefly glancing at Rosa, who still slept. She had no wish to disturb the sleeping Pup.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me