The Bitter Snows (v 1.2)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: 010.

Postby waggy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:25 pm

ZELDA
élevant
❝everything that is beautiful,people want to break.You are beautiful,i'm afraid.❞
fae / 3 years & 5 months / snowstar hunter
Her expression changed “I don’t believe that they’re all gone.Don’t lose hope,ever,okay?” She asked,glancing over.
Last edited by waggy on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Bitter Snows (v 1.2)

Postby Sugarkitza » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:25 pm

H A N N
"Stand Firm. You'll Be Alright."
Male || 4 Years || SnowStar Alpha
Tagged; Wilde

Hann licked his muzzle slowly, laying back with a content smile. He pressed close to Wilde, giving her cheek a quick lick. "Mmm.. so that was satisfying.." The Snowstar Alpha murred, swishing his fluffy tail over the ground.

S P I R I T
"Life Breaks You, So Stay Strong, My Dear"
Shewolf || 3 Years || SnowStar Huntress
Tagged; Koda

Spirit's white head tilted, her blue eyes gazing into Koda's, filled with curiousity. What would she say. She was silent for a few seconds, barely moving except for the steady flick of her tail, which swayed back and forth. Eventually the Fae opened her maw. "Possibly, Just don't let the Snowstars catch you, Koda~" A smwll smile formed on her lips and she turned away. "Perhaps we will meet by the fallen tree some time. And if not, by the rocks... There are so many places one could be."

P E R S E P H O N E
"Rest, My Sweet. Mother Loves You."
Shewolf || 4 Months || SnowStar Pup
Tagged;

The tiny white shepup soon bounced out of the nursery, wide awake. She began to stumble after the first few steps, having just woken up, but she soon caught herself and headed for the prey pile. Persephone hadn't eaten much food, but as she got older she would need to adjust to it, as every other wolf did. She leaned down, sniffing around the area.

R A G N A R
"If You Poke The Beast, Be Prepared To Loose Something."
Male || 3.5 Years || DarkStorm
Tagged; Minerva

M I N E R V A
"Something Will Always Try To Stop You. Don't Let It."
Shewolf || 6 Months || DarkStorm Pup/Apprentice
Tagged; Ragnar

Minerva followed Ragnar's orders, making her way across the bridge. She had to be nudged a few times, since the pup wanted to look back at Illiax as she left.
Once across, Ragnar wasted no time in bringing her back to the Darkstorm camp. He deposited her just inside the entrance, briefly sniffing over her fluffy coat. "Don't do that again." He growled softly and sternly, frustrated with her, though mainly out of concern. "What if Illiax was, instead, a wolf that wanted to hurt you? What if I didn't know you had left?" He gave his daughter a quick lick. "You could be dead. I would be deeply hurt."
The pup whined softly in return, but nodded. "Yes, Ragnar." She said quickly, before turning for the nursery.
"Wait!" The brute called, taking another step forwards. Minerva looked up curiously at him as he spoke. "Eat well and get rested. Tomorrow you will be waking up early, and your training will begin!"
The young female's eyes widened further, and her small tail started to wag. With a happy yip, she ran for her den.

K H E E
"Seek Truth and Peace. It Alone Will Sustain You."
Male || 3.5 || Loner/Rouge
Tagged; Sia

He stared at her for a few seconds, before sighing. "There is room in my den for you to rest. And my name is Khee." He beckoned her closer, before slipping into the dark entrance, that was one a badger den.

K E C I A
"I can't show Weakness.. it's not in my blood!"
Female || 3.5 || Darkstorm Fighter
Tagged;

Kecia made her way back to camp, her pace at a steady trot. She had been circling the border, and making her rounds as a guard, and fighter. She didn't exactly look intimidating, but she would challenge anyone that claimed the job didn't suit her- despite the fact it was true. She was of average size, but more lean and agile. Strength wasn't her strong point, which meant hunting would have been a much better job. But Kecia refused, needing to prove herself.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:28 pm

Fang
"Stupidity is not a right."
"Be a little more you and a lot less them, my darling."
•=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=•

Fang nodded slowly, "losing hope? I only lose hope when there is none to have."
He padded over to the forest, looking around for somewhere to get some rest. Poking, he eventually found a place to lay. "I think I'm going to sleep for a while. I will find you when I awaken."
With that, he fell straight to sleep.

S i a
"I know I'm not perfect; but at least I'm not fake."
"Stop looking for happiness in the place you lost it."

Saying nothing, Sia followed Khee into his den. It was nice, quite spacious and stuffed with his scent - so much so that she felt awkward being there amongst it.
She curled up on the ground, watching Khee. "Thank you Khee.." she whispered, before falling into a light sleep, her breathing soft and relaxed.
LIGHTS OFF!
I give valuable gifts for LOLO. Please come knock! ♡

Treats: 88
Tricks: 0

Best Treat Rarity Given: OMGSR
Lowest Treat Rarity Given: Rare
4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 010.

Postby waggy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:32 pm

ZELDA
élevant
❝everything that is beautiful,people want to break.You are beautiful,i'm afraid.❞
fae / 3 years & 5 months / snowstar hunter
She nodded as he layed down.She barely knew this male and already felt like he was family.She trotted away gingerly.
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:48 pm

H A N N
Tagged; Wilde

Hann licked his muzzle slowly, laying back with a content smile. He pressed close to Wilde, giving her cheek a quick lick. "Mmm.. so that was satisfying.." The Snowstar Alpha murred, swishing his fluffy tail over the ground.

S P I R I T
Tagged; Koda

Spirit's white head tilted, her blue eyes gazing into Koda's, filled with curiousity. What would she say. She was silent for a few seconds, barely moving except for the steady flick of her tail, which swayed back and forth. Eventually the Fae opened her maw. "Possibly, Just don't let the Snowstars catch you, Koda~" A smwll smile formed on her lips and she turned away. "Perhaps we will meet by the fallen tree some time. And if not, by the rocks... There are so many places one could be."

P E R S E P H O N E
Tagged;

The tiny white shepup soon bounced out of the nursery, wide awake. She began to stumble after the first few steps, having just woken up, but she soon caught herself and headed for the prey pile. Persephone hadn't eaten much food, but as she got older she would need to adjust to it, as every other wolf did. She leaned down, sniffing around the area.

R A G N A R
Tagged; Minerva

M I N E R V A
Tagged; Ragnar

Minerva followed Ragnar's orders, making her way across the bridge. She had to be nudged a few times, since the pup wanted to look back at Illiax as she left.
Once across, Ragnar wasted no time in bringing her back to the Darkstorm camp. He deposited her just inside the entrance, briefly sniffing over her fluffy coat. "Don't do that again." He growled softly and sternly, frustrated with her, though mainly out of concern. "What if Illiax was, instead, a wolf that wanted to hurt you? What if I didn't know you had left?" He gave his daughter a quick lick. "You could be dead. I would be deeply hurt."
The pup whined softly in return, but nodded. "Yes, Ragnar." She said quickly, before turning for the nursery.
"Wait!" The brute called, taking another step forwards. Minerva looked up curiously at him as he spoke. "Eat well and get rested. Tomorrow you will be waking up early, and your training will begin!"
The young female's eyes widened further, and her small tail started to wag. With a happy yip, she ran for her den.

K H E E
Tagged; Sia

Khee sighed softly, gazing at the shewolf as she got comfortable, and soon fell asleep. His tail wagged, though it waent fast and steady, but instead slow as he thought. With a small shale of his oddly colored face, the brute laid down in his own space a couple feet away. His eyes closed slowly, with the small constant fluttering as he laid, before falling asleep. Finally.

K E C I A
Tagged;

Kecia made her way back to camp, her pace at a steady trot. She had been circling the border, and making her rounds as a guard, and fighter. She didn't exactly look intimidating, but she would challenge anyone that claimed the job didn't suit her- despite the fact it was true. She was of average size, but more lean and agile. Strength wasn't her strong point, which meant hunting would have been a much better job. But Kecia refused, needing to prove herself.
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:42 am

Koda
|Fᴏᴜʀ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ|Cʀᴜsʜ: None|Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Spirit

"Blaire, please..."

The grey brute let a small smile slip onto his maw as the fae spoke.
"There really are, aren't there?" He hummed, looking up nonchalantly to the cloudy sky.
"And I could say the same to you about the Darkstorms, Spirit," he said, watching her as she turned to leave. He paused a moment, pressing his lips together, then spoke one last thing, his voice soft; "See you again, Spirit."

"You know that this isn't right!"

Blaire
| Fᴏᴜʀ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ|Cʀᴜsʜ: None|Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Link

"Shut up, Koda!"

The she-wolf looked to the ground, sympathetic, but also understanding, towards to the brute. Her mind wandered to Koda, with all of the talk about Link's brother, but she quickly dismissed the thought; she wasn't about to go running back to him, not now.
"They did," she assured him. It was hard not to notice when a beta goes missing... and he was a valuable part of the pack. To Kali, it certainly must have been a loss.

"Just shut up!"
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:01 am

S i a

Sia's eyes flickered open to the greeting of a nice morning breeze. She looked over to this new "Khee" brute and watched him sleep.
Her eyes moved down to his leg, which seemed injured, more questions generated in her mind like always.
Sia's stomach rumbled and growled, she'd not eaten properly for a while and a good meal was needed. But she debated on waking Khee up... what if he took it the wrong way?
Sia laid her head down, eyes fixed on Khee as he slept. She decided to wait for him to awaken naturally.
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:40 am

H A N N
Tagged; Wilde

S P I R I T
Tagged; Koda

The soft white Fae nodded, giving him one last, kind glance, before turning in the other direction and bounding away, hurrying away from the border with a soft smile. Koda seemed pleasant, and meeting him again didn't seem to bad. Still, she needed to be sure her head would remain on right. Spirit couldn't be getting involved with anymore wolves.

P E R S E P H O N E
Tagged;

R A G N A R
Tagged; Minerva

M I N E R V A
Tagged; Ragnar

K H E E
Tagged; Sia

Eventually the male woke up. The sky begining to get dark, but he was still drowsy. Khee stretched, flexing his paws and looking to the Fae he met before. He was a bit surprised to find her in his den, but soon recalled what had happened, and eased up.

K E C I A
Tagged;

My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:49 am

S i a

"Sorry, did I scare you?" Sia got to her paws, looking at Khee with a smile.
"I've been awake for a while, you sleep so peacefully. Its..." she stopped herself from talking, looking around the den awkwardly, feeling as if she spoke too much. "Sorry... I'm a bit of a loner..."

LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warmblood » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:00 pm

alaska | darkstorm, hunter | location; x | tagged; ajax | currently; hunting

the white wolfed stretched, shaking out her fluffy white fur. "i wish it was summer." she whined to her brother. daydreaming, she thought of the warm sun and plentiful prey. "we should hunt something nice and big." alaska murmured, yawning. she padded along, swishing her tail. suddenly, she gave an excited squeak. the wolf beckoned for her littermate.

ajax | darkstorm, beta | location; x | tagged; alaska | currently; hunting

ajax recognized the noise. his nose was already pressed against the ground, following the scent. he was excited too. it was the trail of a doe and it's fawn. it would feed the pack well. thankfully, the deer had steered clear of the border. the two white wolves broke into a jog, running after the odors.

ooc; fade to black [writers block atm, will post them coming back with the kill latr if thats ok]
warmblood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me