The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Should I make a highschool Roleplay for The Beyond?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:24 am

YES.
69%
NO.
8%
Sure, but I wouldn't join.
23%
I don't care.
No votes

Total votes : 13

Re: The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting, Needs Members)

Postby . mira . » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:13 am

Ontario
Ontario rolled his eyes. "Suit yourself. You'll have jolly good fun with an assassin." He wouldn't wait. She could live with an assassin if she wanted. He wasn't. "Have fun! Try not to get murdered in your sleep." He growled, padding off.

Winter
Winter watched the two. It was their talk, she stayed quiet, lapping at the cool water. She sat on her haunches.
──-───────────────────────
hi, i'm mira. i'm into all things equine, especia
lly hunter jumping, as well as, realistic animal
roleplays. i am a bunny and doberman mom.

───────────────────────-──
──-───────────────────
she/her // straight // american
christian // optimist

───────────────────-──
──-──TO───────────────
pm me any time to talk, i'm friendly.
────────────PASS───-──
──-───────────────────
if you're wondering, the glass is half full.
signature credit

───────────────────-──
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:04 am

Durnehviir wrote:
    ♕ K H A L E E S I ♕
    ➼ fae ➼ 4 ½ years ➼ straight ➼
    {location: ///} ➼ {scent: pollen, rain & basil} ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: ragnar, lilith} ➼ {mood: peacful}

The fae heard Ragnar returning and she quickly wiped away her wet face with her front leg. She stood up but didn't face the brute, she didn't want him to see her act this way. Her ears were pinned back as she wasn't sure what he would say to her. I change my mind Khaleesi, I really like Lilith. I'm sorry. Or I never really liked you, I was just waiting for Lilith, I wanted to know how she felt. Khaleesi wasn't making things better for herself but she held her tongue and waited for the brute.

♕ G L I T C H ♕
    ➼ assassin brute ➼ 5 years ➼ straight ➼
    {location: ///} ➼ {scent: metallic, dust & lemon} ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: ontario, luna, spirit} ➼ {mood: annoyed}

Glitch walked out of the woods and into the clearing. His deer was still there and the brute smiled. Glitch walked over to the deer and sat his rump down, waiting to see if either of them would show up. He wasnt sure why he was doing this but if he wanted allies, he had to start somewhere. One day he wants to make a pack and be the alpha, so he needed as many allies as he could find.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:28 am

Kala/shadow wrote:Luna/outcast/tags:glitch,spirit,onatario
Lun looks at glitch and sees a dead deer she feels her stomach growling she gets up and walks to the deer and grabs a piece she walks away with the piece of deer and eats it waiting to be attack by the male wolf she keeps eating the piece of deer.she watches the male wolf.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deme ! » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:30 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|:|name; Alaula|:|gender; fae|:|crush; none|:|mate; none|:|Tags; none |:|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Alaula shook the snow off of her fur, and bounded down the rocky slope to a small creak, where it was so narrow that not a good sized fish could live in it, maybe only a minnow. But maybe she could still snatch a couple of drinks from the refreshing water. She bent down, sticking her muzzle into the small ditch where the creak ran, and stuck out her tongue and started lapping up the cold water. She raised her head. She stepped over the creak and ran playfully like a pup when it sees it's first snow. She trotted into the woods and smelled the carcass of a deer, but also with many wolf scents mixed with it, and she wasn't sure if they'd be friendly, so she crossed the creak again and made her way towards the far side of the woods. Her belly rumbled as she drew nearer to the other parts of the woods. I wish I was eating that rabbit right now. She thought.
deme !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (New and Accepting)

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:01 am

// R A G N A R \\
Form // Male // 4 // Outcast // Crushless
Tagged; Khaleesi, Lilith, Winter, Tijo

Ragnar noticed her cheeks were wet, and lowered his head to nose her side. "Khaleesi, are you okay?" She looked upset- very distressed. Of course she's upset! The brute's mind screamed back at him. You went over to Lilith!

// S P I R I T \\
Form // Female // 3 // Outcast // Crushless
Tagged; Ontario, Glitch

The Fae rolled her eyes and turned away. Obviously he didn't get it. She was risking her life for his- a stranger's. Ontario may not have been able to care for her with her shoulder. And if they ran into other wolves... well. It was just proven he's not much of a fighter. Spirit limped back towards the clearing, hoping to find Glitch.

// S O U L \\
Tagged; Tempest

Soul nodded and pulled away from the water. She will tell him someday, so time. But not right now.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:17 am

Seven - Female - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Seven walked in the almost silent forest, she didn't really know where she was, everything looked almost exactly the same. She stopped and looked around, nothing was there, no birds, no snow hares, no other wolves, nothing, just her. She sighed at this realization and just kept walking.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:40 am

♕ K H A L E E S I ♕

Khaleesi looked at Ragnar, seeing the concern written on his face. "I-I'm fine." She stated in a whisper as she leaned into him. The fae let out a small sigh before standing. "We should get going.." Khaleesi said quietly before she looked at him and started to walk away from the river. Hoping to get away from Lilith and to never see her again. She didn't know why she hated the fae but knowing that her and Ragnar were together made her afraid of loosing him.

♕ G L I T C H ♕
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: luna, spirit} ➼ {mood: annoyed}

The brute growled at Luna but decided to leave her, she wasn't worth his time and energy. Glitch then saw the white fae emerge from the woods and stood to attention before waving his paw over the deer, giving her permission to eat. The large black brute sat back down and waiting for her to get her fill. "I suspect that the brute wasn't happy with your decision and he decided to go his own way?" Glitch asked with a slight tilt of his head.
I kinda feel bad for Ontario...))
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (New and Accepting)

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:51 am

// R A G N A R \\
Form // Male // 4 // Outcast // Crushless
Tagged; Khaleesi

He dipped his head but didn't believe her. Ragnar moved after her towards the side. "Lead the way... my main objective when I came here was to find a den and a place to hunt.." He shrugged. "I don't know any 'pretty' places."

// S P I R I T \\
Tagged; Ontario, Glitch

Spirit was glad to sit and eat, and the Fae collapsed beside the prey. "No." She said softly, taking a bite. "But it was the smarter move." I'm surprised you even offered.

// S O U L \\
Tagged; Tempest

Soul nodded and pulled away from the water. She will tell him someday, so time. But not right now.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:09 am

Luna/outcast/4/female/tags:glitch
Luna looks at the male wolf growling at her she laughs"you really don't like other wolves do you"she looks onto the other side and sees a wolf.she keeps her eyes on the new wolf and turns her head back onto the male wolf then she gets up and sniffs the air and smells more food. she shakes her head and starts to groome herself she feels her stomach hurting try's to hold the pain in she groans quietly and feels it is to hard to move around.she feels her stomach hurting a lot more than it use to she groans more.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:22 am

♕ K H A L E E S I ♕

The fae chuckled lightly. "There are several 'pretty' places but none that are close to here." She said calmly before continuing their walk. Khaleesi moved closer to the brute and allowed their fur to brush one another, feeling those tingles shock threw her body. The fae turned to look at the brute before gently licking his cheek. "I'm sorry for what happened back there.." Khaleesi said as she flattened her ears.

♕ G L I T C H ♕
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: luna, spirit} ➼ {mood: annoyed}

Glitch nodded. "It is the smarter move. You wouldn't last a week with him. He's weak and naive. I'll be surprised if he manages to survive." The large brute looked to Luna and chuckled. "No I don't like many wolves. I'm from Salem, a pack that was full of wolves like myself. They were the only ones I cared about but we got dispersed. Not sure where they are anymore." He stated calmly before looking back at the fae with an injured shoulder. "Your shoulder- is the wound deep? How long have you had this injury and when was the last time you cleaned it?" Glitch asked curiously.
I kinda feel bad for Ontario...))
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me