lock.. :((

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: - LONELY - OPEN ROLEPLAY -

Postby typically, » Sun May 13, 2018 8:07 am

★ Tιмвεя ★

male | third in command | timber | crush; x | tags; alexis, aspen, sapphire

the brute smiled slightly, though it was hard to notice it. "it's true." he barked modestly, stepping into camp. he glanced at astro with narrowed eyes, he didn't seem very busy. so it would be a good time to go over there. he beckoned alexis towards him. the male tried to look respectful. dipping his head before he got there, and flattening his ears. though his tail hung loosely, out of his legs. it wasn't like the canine was afraid of him, so why do it? the wolf thought of it as pointless so he let his tail hang there limply. he simply just nodded at the loner, as they arrived near astro. "hello alpha." he woofed quietly, trying to make his voice shake. the third in command had to make it at least sound believable. the wolf made his paws shake. "i have someone i want you to meet." he barked, scooting out of the way so alexis could come in front. his ears stayed flattened, as he frowned at astro. glad the alpha couldn't see him doing so. the wolf tensed. watching the loner out of the corner of his eye, once they got through this part everything else would be a piece of cake. the male pressed his lips into a thin line.

★Lεσ★

female | pup | leo | crush; x | tags; starfall

she smiled slightly, giggling. then the rain started to thunder down on her, she shook her pelt quickly. rain blurring her vision. the red wolf saw starfall leave, but couldn't see much after that. the tiny wolf was shivering from the cold already. teeth chattering inside her snout. as she padded to a nearby tree, looking around blindly. the pup huffed, it was raining so hard! the wolf heard nearby barks, but the wind was blowing her fur into her face. she yelped softly. as the small fae, got to the tree, and pressed up against the trunk. her pelt glued to it. it's so cold! she thought, the tree giving her small cover. the tiny wolf thought about starfall, wondering where she was. "starfall?" the red canine barked, questioning where she was. the canine slid down onto her belly. the wet mud staining her underbelly as she tucked her tail around her. trying to warm herself. whenever it rained she was mainly always in her den! but not this time. her teeth chattered even more. as she flattened her ears against her scalp, still trying to find starfall.

★Kαι★
female | hunter | kai | crush; cael(ish)| tags; cael

the she-wolf nodded, watching him struggle with his thick pelt. it was starting to storm even more but she didn't feel like going back to the territory. it was always so loud and nerving. with another shake, the wolf got to her paws. already feeling raindrops hit her head as she left the cover of the tree. the fae struggled to smell anything but managed to find the trail. with a grunt, she began to walk down it. the dirt was now mud, so it was slippery, and hard to walk on. the hunter found herself digging her claws into the wet surface to stay on her paws. rain, and wind tousled with her fur. the wind pulled at her too, though it didn't really do anything yet. the wolf continued to walk, slipping slightly but regaining her balance. the dame squinted, it was getting harder and harder to see as they contuined on. "you sure about this?" she woofed over the wind, though it was basically useless to ask. they already got this far, so why turn back now?
Last edited by typically, on Sun May 13, 2018 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sun May 13, 2018 8:28 am

ALEXIS
» female | loner | mood: angry | tags: Timber, Astro|

The female appeared ''Hello, Alpha.'' she cooed seeing the alpha male snarl ''I'm glad you drove out my sister, so I would like to join the pack again.'' Her pelt gleamed in the dying sun. She smiled evily

ASTRO
» male | alpha | mood: furious | tags: Timber, Alexis |

The male got up, snarling. His sharp teeth exposed. ''You...'' he towered over her his drool dripping onto her muzzle ''Why should I let you back into the camp.'' the male death glared her so hard it gave Alexis chills.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Sun May 13, 2018 11:30 am

Najm'ah and Nar

||Najm'ah||She-wolf ||pup|| 6 Months || Mood: Sad || Location: Camp Outskirts||Tags: Na'ar
||Na'ar||She-wolf ||Huntress|| 36 Months || Mood: Peeved || Location: Camp Outskirts||Tags: Najm'ah ||Mentioned: Starfall, Primrose, Shayla||

A butterfly, with wings of shining iridescent blue reflected in the sunlight, gently made its way along the petals of an elegant dandelion. For a moment, the flower and insect remained there in a moment of serenity, drifting in the breeze.

Thunk

A heavy weight fell across the pair, and at least the dandelion was crushed by a small black paw. A pair of curious eyes glared at the smushed leaves before slowly removing its paw. Expecting to find the beautiful corpse of the butterfly, the pup was instead rewarded with a pawful of sunny yellow petals and a noseful of pollen. She sneezed and looked up with daze. The butterfly had made a lucky getaway, and continued to flitt nonchalantly through the meadow.

“Get back!” yipped the pup. She ungracefully bounded after the butterfly, tripping over her pudgy legs and tumbling over almost every rock and branch she passed over. The butterfly was once again in her sight. The pup pounced, expecting victory this time.

But this time, she was caught mid leap by a pair of strong jaws. They gently held her by the scruff and set her down away from the butterfly. The pup looked up to see a stern face staring down at her. All traces of happiness and curiosity vanished from her face. The pup stared down and tucked her tail between her legs.

The wolf that starred down at her was a stocky and muscular she-wolf. Fiery-like orange and red fur covered her hide, turning yellow towards her underbelly. Hard green eyes bore down on here, making the pup visibly wince.

“Najm’ah,” a soft but strict voice scolded. “What have I told you about trying to leave camp? And are Primrose, Shayla, or Starfall here? You shouldn’t be unsupervised.”

To this the pup whimpered and sank lower to the ground. At last, she mustered up the courage to look into her sister’s disapproving face.

“I’m sorry, Na’ar…” she muttered. Her sister simply stared at her coldly before sighing. She turned the pup around and pushed her forward with a paw.

“Let’s go home,” Na’ar muttered.
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Sun May 13, 2018 2:07 pm

Better Dig Two wrote:
*~Blizzard~* wrote:
Quinton|Male|Hunter|4 years|Crush:None(might develop one on Nadie)|Mate:None|Tagged;Nadie

Quinton gave a small nod as the healer spoke, wanting to remember every little detail she gave. She only wanted him to gather moss and leaves, which was an easy task, but still he wanted to do nothing but his best."Alright, i'm on it! I'll soon have you the best I can find."he gave a small smile, his gaze shining with enthusiasm and energy."Nothing less for you."he added as she began to walk off and soon he turned to his own direction of choice, determined to find what she needed. As he padded off he scanned the area around him and before long he found some bright green moss, which he quickly began to gather.

|| Nadie || Healer || Tags: Quinton ||
Nadie smiled as she heard him speak about getting nothing less for her, feeling her cheeks heat up slightly. She glanced over her shoulder and watched him go, then headed towards the meadow that she usually found poppies in- hoping there were some left. She slowly wagged her tail- happy about the situation but not wanting to draw too much attention to herself. The healer perked up, even happier when the meadow had a few poppies left, and she noticed a few small poppies making their way through the earth. Nadie picked a few on the flowers, and later she would gather the seeds out of the flowers. She grinned brightly seeing some coltsfoot and some wild marigolds, picking them quickly- either though it was a lot of herbs for fever. The fae then headed back to where she told Quinton she would meet him.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Sun May 13, 2018 3:01 pm

líвєrtч !!
“chin up princess or the crown will slip.”

──────────── 〔〕 ────────────

located: on a hunt
mood: annnoyed
tagged: guun, midnight, daniel, melody
fae {} four years {} hunter {} heterosexual {} romantic interest: astro

liberty looked at midnight, surprised she’d spoken like that to guun. for once, liberty actually somewhat agreed with her, even though she wanted these wolves off their territory and she wouldn’t mind attacking them. why was guun so special, and why did he get to boss them around? was it because he was brute? all the questions made liberty more angry. “why do you get to rip into everyone’s fur while we stand around like two lost pups!” she growled at guun before launching herself at the unknown mutt who was with the strange wolf.

prímrσѕє !!
“i may be quiet, but I have so much on my mind.”

located: forest
mood: comfortable
tagged: open
fae {} three years {} pup-sitter {} bisexual {} romantic interest: n/a

primrose is sleeping in the forest.

lσkí !!
“what is life but one grand adventure?”

located: forest
mood: excited and interested
tagged: kiara
brute {} two years {} loner {} demisexual {} romantic interest: n/a

loki listened. “it must’ve been nice having someone to watch your back.” he said, glancing behind him as if someone would be there, ready to attack him. as it started to rain, loki turned back to the fae. “well, i should probably get going... i’m sure you have things to do.” he said, closing his eye as a raindrop fell right above it. “bye!” he called before turning and running off, searching for some sort of shelter.

hσrrσr !!
“i’m just a horror show.”

located: edge of saber pass
mood: satisfied
tagged: open
brute {} three years {} loner {} pansexual {} romantic interest: n/a

horror ate until he was full. he’d just caught two rabbits, and he’d ate one of them and half the other. slowly, he began to walk away, licking blood off his muzzle. soon, he came to the edge of saber pass, pondering if he should leave.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sun May 13, 2018 4:01 pm

MELODY
» female | hunters dog | mood: furious | tags: Daniel, Guun, Liberty

The fae was shocked at how the other female launched at her. She scrambled under her. Before she locked her jaws into the females throat, biting as hard as she possibly could. Digging her claws into the female. She looked desperately at Daniel. Melody flipped Liberty over and snarled at her ''Wouldn't you think my hunters would have taught me to fight?''
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Sun May 13, 2018 5:39 pm

On mobile

Guun snapped closely at midnight as a warning to back off. He would hurt a she-wolf. He never had and never would. He watched as Liberty attacked the female half wolf. He snarled at Daniel when he tried to intervene with the two and Guun pushed Daniel to the ground digging his teeth onto the back of his neck and slowly dragged him up off the ground. He realeased the male and stood over top of his body.

Daniel snarled loudly at all of them. He stayed closely to Melody before she was attacked by Liberty. The male was about to attack the white shewolf when Guun pushed him down. With his shoulder it was getting hard to move. He wheezed as Guun clasped the back of his neck and made a small noise before Guun dropped him roughly on his belly. Daniel growled quietly to himself as he eyed the male standing above him.

Cael was just gonna follow her. If she wanted to do something he would go along with it. He smiled and nodded his head. “Yes ma’am I’m sure!” He barked as he shook his coat and wagged his tail.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:10 am

Myst|Third in command|34 moons|female|Sapphire lake|tags:Ayrodel and Starfall
"I'm doing good how about you" she said scratching herself behind the ear. The rain didn't bother her to much some days she actually enjoyed it. she sniffed the air to see if she could smell anything but the rain made it hard to scent prey.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Mon May 14, 2018 1:36 pm

★ Tιмвεя ★

male | third in command | timber | crush; x | tags; alexis, aspen, sapphire

the male grunted. nodding, as she told her story. it was short, but who cares. it was something, and it was all they had. his ears pinned back, as the alpha fought the decision to let the female back into the camp. the male had to hold back a snarl. how immature could his alpha be? rejecting a strong, and beautiful wolf, like Alexis. astro must be delirious. the timberwolf flattened his ears. trying to think of something, one thing that might change his mind. he flattened his fur, biting his lip as he thought of something. raindrops drummed on his thick skull, and he knew he was running out of time. astro would lose interest anytime now. "well..." the canine began, trying to stall. heavier raindrops hit his head as if urging him to hurry up. "what if i told you..." he started again, lifting up his paw, and batting at the dirt. his alpha must be getting bored now. probably just angry, to be honest. the wolf slowly opened his muzzle, and words being to pour out of it in a jumble; "that alexis got fed up with sapphire and tried to take her down and gave her even more wounds that were nastier than you can imagine." there were practically no spaces in his sentence. the brute spoke roughly too. his tone twisting up at some parts. the third in command could only hope his thick-skulled alpha wouldn't catch onto how uneasy he was. though the male felt partially safe, there was no peculiar scent coming off of him. and he was sure, that the rain had washed sapphire's scent off of his pelt. well, hopefully anyway.

★Lεσ★

female | pup | leo | crush; x | tags; starfall

she smiled slightly, giggling. then the rain started to thunder down on her, she shook her pelt quickly. rain blurring her vision. the red wolf saw starfall leave, but couldn't see much after that. the tiny wolf was shivering from the cold already. teeth chattering inside her snout. as she padded to a nearby tree, looking around blindly. the pup huffed, it was raining so hard! the wolf heard nearby barks, but the wind was blowing her fur into her face. she yelped softly. as the small fae, got to the tree, and pressed up against the trunk. her pelt glued to it. it's so cold! she thought, the tree giving her small cover. the tiny wolf thought about starfall, wondering where she was. "starfall?" the red canine barked, questioning where she was. the canine slid down onto her belly. the wet mud staining her underbelly as she tucked her tail around her. trying to warm herself. whenever it rained she was mainly always in her den! but not this time. her teeth chattered even more. as she flattened her ears against her scalp, still trying to find starfall.

★Kαι★
female | hunter | kai | crush; cael(ish)| tags; cael

the dame smiled softly, trying to hide it. cael was very kind, and sort of calming in a way. if that even made sense, if it didn't the fae could care less. her tail wagged softly. as she continued to pad forward. the hunter's paws made a soft sucking sound everytime she yanked them up. it was kind of unsettling the noise was sort of uncomfortable, but she just pretended not to hear it. the female continued forward. every once in awhile turning her head to examine cael. she had to admit, he was quite charming. though the she-wolf would never admit it to his face. that would be way too embarrassing. especially if he didn't think she was pretty. these thoughts made her face warm up, so she dipped her head trying to hide the light blush that was rushing to her face. "almost there." she barked, her voice sort of jittery. the hunter could now hear the rushing waterfall. and the smells of it drifted into her nose. calming her, and cooling her down. slowly she raised her head again. shaking her pelt. the rain was coming down harder now. but the fae could now see the waterfall and the little dug-out near it, so it wasn't too unnerving. while walking towards it the dame quickened her pace and slipped falling onto her stomach. mud splattered onto her belly, and she got up embarrassed. "uh o-o-ops." the grey wolf woofed, turning her head to look the other way. pretending to be interested in the waterfall, she saw many times before.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Tue May 15, 2018 3:29 am

ALEXIS
» female | loner | mood: angry | tags: Timber, Astro|

''Oh yes.'' her muzzle twisted into a snarl ''I just left her in the middle of nowhere, suffering.'' I want to leave you suffering in the middle of nowhere, Astro. She thought. Feeling him over her, she came closer ''I'm sure you wouldn't turn down a useful and skilled pack mate like me, would you Astro?'' she looked at him cooly

ASTRO
» male | alpha | mood: furious | tags: Timber, Alexis |

The male backed away before padding close to her, whispering ''If this is some sort of game, and I find out, you'll be gone in no time.'' his sharp teeth then had grazed her cheek he shot a deadly glance at Timber, and he started to padded back to his den.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me