.: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

Postby Wicked Wox » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:44 am

( ;n; Forgive my lateness, a friend of mine is staying over from out-of-state. I assume it's only for a day or two, but hopefully I'll be able to get in all my replies in good time, if I'm lucky it'll be posted around 6:30. )
ImageImage
Wicked Wox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wicked Wox » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:06 pm

( Again, sorry it took so long. It's a bit bland, but I trust it'll get better. )

EM BLA

Female • Gamma • Single • The Woods

The she-wolf stilled herself and hunched in silence, mentally pacing for ideas apart from her first instinct. "Depends on how hungry you are." She snorted softly in attempt to would sway her alpha's train of thought for the time being, eye on the thick brush that surrounded the green-lands that lay before them. Her snout curled for the second time as she considered her options, and that of the group of wolven that followed. Perhaps in such small numbers they could pass through undetected, but what then? Such a foolish decision could cost her her rank (however cruddy, there were worse), and not to mention half the pack that most likely would tag along blindly at their alpha's side. Even so, considering the last of the kill pile was in the remaining wolven's bellies, this would surely be a blessing. Whatever scent the humans gave off was equally as powerful as the fresh odor of full-grown Elk that teemed from ahead. Both smells mingled strongly with one another, and for a moment, Embla could barely decipher the two. "Shall we look, then?" She raised a suggestive brow, matching the brute's volume in order not to arouse any unnecessary suspicion, although that was hardly possible now with both scents thick in the air. The femme shook herself free of her inner ramblings and took a step forward with caution. She gently shoved aside the stubborn bushes, breath steady and hushed as she peered through them, trusting her ashen pelt to aid in her blending in.
ImageImage
Wicked Wox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChibiWolfie » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:15 am

((friendly bump! c:))

My old username used to be Mιdɴιɢнт Sυɴ. Please do not use that username. I may change back.
ChibiWolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The night and fear » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:19 am

Do you wanna rp?)))
The night and fear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:45 am

{Terribly sorry for my long absence, but my vacation lasted longer than I thought, and I didn't have internet...but on the plus side I saw lots of concerts, including a Whitesnake concert! I just hope no one gave up on me or this wonderful RP! So without further procrastination, here's my long overdue post}

E D O N
Pondering his options, Edon glanced in the direction that the stench of humans was coming from. If only they could distract these two-legged hunters, perhaps they could pull this off. "We'll have to split up." He said simply, fixing his gaze on Embla once again. "We need a small group, maybe two or three of us, to flank off to that direction" He added, gesturing towards the humans. "And we need someone to stay here, to watch and listen in case anything goes awry. Then of course the rest of us will have to go in for the kill." Edon was quite confident in this plan, but worry still gnawed at the fringes of his conscience. If this hunt had any chance of going smoothly however, he'd have to swallow his doubts and put on a brave face, and so that was exactly what he'd do. With a new determination, he straightened his posture and perked his ears, radiating the confidence he knew they needed. "So the only question is, how are we splitting up?" He questioned, his gaze sweeping over the small hunting patrol.
❝Here I stand, all alone..trying to fight the
pain from a broken heart. Why she left me,
I don't know. It really doesn't matter,
anymore. I thought that love could last
forever, but here I stand lost and all alone.
But I know that life will be much better..I know
the sun will shine again.❞
-White Lion [Broken Heart]

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

♪♫♩♬♪♫ Listening To ♪♫♩♬♪♫
Cheap Trick/Voices & Surrender
Kiss/Shandi & Reason To Live
David Bowie/As The World Falls Down

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

❝I think if people pursued what they
really feel like doing without any regard
to the people that are trying to stop them,