Street Dog Life

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Street Dog Life

Postby acronymm » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:48 am

Summerset
Summerset laughed, her eyes sparkling. ''Yes, yes, and yes! Thank you for allowing me the honor Reeves'' Affection flooded through her like an ocean wave. Warmth spread through her, from ears to tail tip, and she stood up, feathery tail thrashing. Putting little pressure on her foreleg, she nuzzled her head into his warm, sleek neck, and softly exhaled, her soft eyes meeting his lovely eyes. ''I have the feeling you knew the answer all along.''

Arson
Arson had finished stripping the bone, and clamped his jaws onto it, feeling the bone crack beneath the pressure. Jerking his head to the side, he stripped the top of the bone, and indulged himself on the marrow hidden inside. As he feasted, he kept his ears pricked. ''Excuse me, sir?'' A voice shouted softly from the beginning of the alleyway. Arson looked up slowly, licking his lips. He narrowed his eyes, getting to his feet. A small, battered female poodle mix was standing there, trembling. ''I can't find my family. Can y..you help me please?'' She asked, skittering over to the red male. Arson let out a malicious growl, arching his neck. ''Why should I help you, hm? I'm surprised you've lasted in the city.'' The young female straightened, and looked him in the eyes. ''Because I'll leave you alone if you help me.'' Arson laughed, his voice reverberating through the alley. ''You don't make the decisions, you scrap. Get out of my territory.'' He stepped forwards, lowering his head, his eyes glazed with hostility. He swiped a paw at her, and she let out a soft bark of fear, scampering off. ''And stay out!'' Arson called after her. His mind wandered back to the thought of his sister being alive. ''I'll go track her across the road soon.''

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:58 am

The male licked her shoulder and felt her nuzzle into him. “Of course I knew the answer all along, but I wanted to make sure. I’m one lucky male to have a beautiful mate like you.” he said. Reeves was glad that she accepted, regardless that he didn’t even have to ask her. “How are you feeling my love? Need anything?” he asked her.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:09 pm

Summerset

''And I am one very lucky female to have you as well!'' She grinned at him, her heart feeling as if it was about to burst. ''I feel wonderful, thank you for aski-'' Her stomach rumbled, interrupting her mid-sentence. She shut her open mouth with a laugh, and licked Reeves. ''Well, I could do with a bit of food, if that's okay. I can come help hunt, if you'd like me too?'' She pricked her tapered ears, her head tilted at her new mate. How'd I end up with such a perfect mate? Just look at him, his personality, his attitude, his looks, everything about him!

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
████████████
████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:41 pm

(Goodness he’s being too cute, the both of them; it’s adorable!)

Reeves heard her tummy rumble and he got to his feet. “Will you be alright? I don’t want you to hurt yourself. But if you wish to tag along, you may.” he said, getting to his paws. He stepped down from the van and glanced at his mate. He felt relieved that he got to ask her and to get it off his chest. The male felt happy to have her in his life.

And plus if she wanted to tag along, he had the perfect place to hunt and to also enjoy their little romantic evening if you want to call it that. Sure he could be a romantic, well at least try to be one. He may not seem to look like one, but he tries to be.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:07 am

Jezzel- 3 years 7 months- fem- Karelo- Finnish Laika x Standard poodle- mother of 3- will like Lethal- Tags: Pups/Lethal
The motherly red and minimally white female gave a canine smile to the bigger dog, male dog. She dipped her head a moment then raised it, nodding to Lethal now. She wagged her tail a bit then realized, stopping herself. Embarrassed, she looked down...speaking though as she did. “These are my pups,” she woofed to Lethal.

Rustty- 6 months four weeks- male- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel, siblings; Lethal
The playful little red and black one looked up as the big male dog spoke. He twitched his ears and small tail a bit. He heard mum speak to the male, Lethal, telling him about the three pups. “My name is Rustty, two t’s!” he yapped.

Raya- 6 months four weeks- female- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel, siblings; Lethal
The silly little tan, black and white pup glanced to her red brother as he looked up. She twitched her own ears and tail a bit, then tilted her head. She too heard mother speak to the big male. “My name is Raya,” she said, a bit subdued.

Kerro- 6 months four weeks- male- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel, siblings; Lethal
The sweet black and white little one hid under his mother, though that was closer now to Lethal then he’d been when they first arrived. His nose twitched a bit, scenting. He felt shy and didn’t know why. Therefore, he did not speak...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:55 am

Seeley wrote:(Goodness he’s being too cute, the both of them; it’s adorable!)

Reeves heard her tummy rumble and he got to his feet. “Will you be alright? I don’t want you to hurt yourself. But if you wish to tag along, you may.” he said, getting to his paws. He stepped down from the van and glanced at his mate. He felt relieved that he got to ask her and to get it off his chest. The male felt happy to have her in his life.

And plus if she wanted to tag along, he had the perfect place to hunt and to also enjoy their little romantic evening if you want to call it that. Sure he could be a romantic, well at least try to be one. He may not seem to look like one, but he tries to be.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:06 am

--.━━━━. L E X.
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      - - - Female | 4 y/o | Cane Corso | Loc: Suburban Area | About | Tags: open

Lex’s paw pads met the hot blacktop as she strolled down empty back streets, her eyes darting from one side of the road to the other. Her stubbed tail stuck straight out, in an alert position as she patrolled the streets, keeping an eye out for people but mainly just looking for a dog. She had been on the streets for almost a month now, and she was proud of herself for how well she had been doing. She found shelter in a nearby train yard, sleeping in abandoned train carts before getting chased out every morning. The sun beat down on her slick black pelt, causing her muscles to shimmer with every step. Stopping in the middle of a four way intersection Lex let out a loud huff, not knowing what to do in such a glorious day. On one side, she could go to the city and explore. However this proved dangerous, as the dog catcher was sure to be out today. On the other hand, the woods were always a calm and quiet place to get away. Within a few moments Lex made her decision and turned towards the woods, her nails making a distinct clicking sound as she trotted her way towards her adventure.
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:23 am

(they really are the cutest! #couple goals, big cuties <33 so sorry for the late reply also)

Summerset
Summerset got to her paws, shaking her feathery fur carefully. She smiled at her mate, her heart and eyes warm with love. "I absolutely will be, since I have you!" She laughed, as she put little weight on her foreleg, and made her way down from the cozy van. She hopped out, her ears pricked, and her eyes locked in his eyes, the color of a pool of honey.

Lethal
Lethal dipped his head in turn to each pup, his eyes trailing over them, gaze soft. "Nice to meet you Rustty, Raya, and..." He trailed off, a deep laugh rumbling in his throat. "Well, you have a lovely family Jezzel."

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
████████████
████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:40 am

(That is so true and gosh definitely goals; and it’s okay!)

He watched his mate with such loving eyes and a smile formed on his lips. “That is true. Just stay close to me and it’ll be fine.” he said. The male walked towards one side of the junkyard and nudged at some loose boards with his paws. “Little shortcut I found a while back. Plus it leads to a little special place I’ll show you after.” he said with a smile. He stepped through the opening and waited for Summerset to follow.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:58 am

--.━━━━. L E X.
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      - - - Female | 4 y/o | Cane Corso | Loc: Suburban Area | About | Tags: open

//is anyone open for Lex to interact with? :)//

Trotting down the road towards the woods a scent caught her attention - stopping her in her tracks. She lowered her head and scanned the area around her, making slow movements to the side of the road in an attempt to stay out of sight. Within a few quiet steps she had backed herself into a bush that lined the sidewalk. He lowered herself as far as she could hoping her black coat hid her enough. Her golden brown eyes danced across her surroundings and she lay completely still ready for anything that may come at her. After a few moments she slowly started to back out of the bush, feeling the sidewalk under her back paws.
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me