Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

Postby No one » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:13 am

Sailor/male/Tags: Selis/Location: Camp/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet, to young for mate/No pups currently, to young/Hunter Trainee of Bluestone/Trainer: Needs one
He ran, but didn’t notice a root sticking up and tumbled to the ground as he hit it.

Velvet/male/Tags: Sara, Bluesky, Blackheart/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior/Heterosexual/Mate is Sara/Pups are Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, and Vixie, more on the way soon/Trainee: Open currently
Velvet smiled and said, “Come Blackheart.”

Astrid/male/Tags: Griffin/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior/Bisexual (slight lean to males)/Crush: Griffin, Mate: TBD/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Astrid leaned in closer to the male and sighed happily.

Blackheart/male/Tags: Bluesky/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush/No pups currently/Trainer: TBD/Heterosexual
He says, “See ya.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:31 pm

Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male flicked his tail a bit. He smiled then laid his head down.

Bluesky- Bluestone- 1- f- Bi; Blackheart is crush- too young yet for mate or pups, but one day- den tender trainee- wants den mother or alphas mate- Velvet x Sara- Littermates: Vixie, Sailor, Selis- camp- Tags: Blackheart

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf nodded. The shy and nervous at times one turned to her mother.

Selis- Bluestone- 1- m- homo; Kai I think we decided- too young yet for mate or adopted pups, but one day- den tender trainee- will have wanted rank soon- Velvet x Sara- Vixie, Sailor, Bluesky- camp- Tags: Sailor

The blue eyed male giggled then shook his head. The black and white one yelped "Are you okay?!"

Sara- Bluestone- 5- f- bi; nope- Velvet is mate- Vixie, Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, pregnant again- den tender/den mother again- parents unknown....siblings unknown...- camp- Tags: Velvet

The black and white female nodded. She smiled knowingly at her daughter.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:02 am

Ok, I’m PMing both Furrydogs and Kestrel today and figure out what is going on.

IC:
Sailor/male/Tags: Selis/Location: Camp/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet, to young for mate/No pups currently, to young/Hunter Trainee of Bluestone/Trainer: Needs one
He said wincing a bit, “I think so. I guess my paws are to big for me still.” As he stood up, his right front paw hurt, but at least he could put weight on it.

Velvet/male/Tags: Sara, Bluesky, Blackheart/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior/Heterosexual/Mate is Sara/Pups are Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, and Vixie, more on the way soon/Trainee: Open currently
Velvet ran with Blackheart and said, “This is where we will train today.” Begins fighting practice-

Astrid/male/Tags: Griffin/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior/Bisexual (slight lean to males)/Crush: Griffin, Mate: TBD/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Astrid smiled and laid his head on his friend’s back and thought in his head, oh Griffin, I wish I could tell you, but I’m scared. I love you Griffin.

Blackheart/male/Tags: Bluesky/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush/No pups currently/Trainer: TBD/Heterosexual
Blackheart ran next to his trainer and nods as he talked. -begins fighting training-
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:43 am

[kay. Just so I know: do you want to take these guys to a 1x1 if they say they aren't coming back? We could put them in the one we already have, with Gale and Katniss, just so we have a couple more wolves; of course, if they say they're coming back, we won't do that]

Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male flicked his tail a bit. He yawned once more.

Bluesky- Bluestone- 1- f- Bi; Blackheart is crush- too young yet for mate or pups, but one day- den tender trainee- wants den mother or alphas mate- Velvet x Sara- Littermates: Vixie, Sailor, Selis- camp- Tags: Blackheart

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf looked to her mother. The shy and nervous at times one -training-

Selis- Bluestone- 1- m- homo; Kai I think we decided- too young yet for mate or adopted pups, but one day- den tender trainee- will have wanted rank soon- Velvet x Sara- Vixie, Sailor, Bluesky- camp- Tags: Sailor

The blue eyed male nodded to his brother. The black and white one said "I guess they are."

Sara- Bluestone- 5- f- bi; nope- Velvet is mate- Vixie, Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, pregnant again- den tender/den mother again- parents unknown....siblings unknown...- camp- Tags: Velvet

The black and white female -training-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:48 pm

Yes we can. I know Sun expressed they would be coming back, but I have yet to see anything from them
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:53 pm

Kay))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:02 am

He winced as he began to walk and said, “I think I’ll be fine... I hope.”

Astrid smiled and blinked his eyes
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:08 pm

The white marked tan male flicked his tail a bit. He began to feel sleepy.

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf looked to her mother. The shy and nervous at times one -training-

The blue eyed male nodded to his brother. The black and white one said "Okay."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:11 am

He looked over to Selis and said, “Do you mind helping me back to camp please?”

Astrid smiled and said with a yawn, “Should we go to sleep.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:53 pm

The white marked tan male flicked his tail a bit. He said "Sure, but we should probably go back to camp to do so."

The blue eyed male nodded to his brother. The black and white one began to help him.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me