Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

Postby No one » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:23 am

Sailor/male/Tags: Selis/Location: Camp/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet, to young for mate/No pups currently, to young/Hunter Trainee of Bluestone/Trainer: Needs one
He smiled and raced after him saying teasingly, “You think your quick, I’m a hunter trainee my dear brother.”

Velvet/male/Tags: Sara, Bluesky, Blackheart/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior/Heterosexual/Mate is Sara/Pups are Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, and Vixie, more on the way soon/Trainee: Open currently
Velvet nods and says, “I guess we can do our little expedition later Sara.”

Astrid/male/Tags: Griffin/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior/Bisexual (slight lean to males)/Crush: Griffin, Mate: TBD/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Astrid smiled and said, “Finally, this is nice. Getting out of camp and not being bothered.”

Blackheart/male/Tags: Bluesky/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush/No pups currently/Trainer: TBD/Heterosexual
He shoved her slightly with his shoulder and said with a sly smile, “Ah, I’m just teasin.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:21 pm

Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male flicked his tail a bit. He smiled a bit, and said "Yeah."

Bluesky- Bluestone- 1- f- Bi; Blackheart is crush- too young yet for mate or pups, but one day- den tender trainee- wants den mother or alphas mate- Velvet x Sara- Littermates: Vixie, Sailor, Selis- camp- Tags: Blackheart

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf nodded. The shy and nervous at times one said "I know."

Selis- Bluestone- 1- m- homo; Kai I think we decided- too young yet for mate or adopted pups, but one day- den tender trainee- will have wanted rank soon- Velvet x Sara- Vixie, Sailor, Bluesky- camp- Tags: Sailor

The blue eyed male giggled then shook his head. The black and white one huffed a bit, but continued to run.

Sara- Bluestone- 5- f- bi; nope- Velvet is mate- Vixie, Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, pregnant again- den tender/den mother again- parents unknown....siblings unknown...- camp- Tags: Velvet

The black and white female nodded. She said "That's fine," and smiled.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:15 am

Ok so if Kestrel doesn’t come back next week even after reminder, I will just take her characters out until/if she returns meaning Timber would be open for relationship, Maximum wouldn’t be born since he was Haley’s son/Timber’s son with Haley was the plan, and Kai would be in need of a trainer.

IC:
Sailor/male/Tags: Selis/Location: Camp/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet, to young for mate/No pups currently, to young/Hunter Trainee of Bluestone/Trainer: Needs one
He Smiled and ran faster.

Velvet/male/Tags: Sara, Bluesky, Blackheart/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior/Heterosexual/Mate is Sara/Pups are Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, and Vixie, more on the way soon/Trainee: Open currently
Velvet nudged her and said softly, “See you later love.” She turned to Blackheart and said, “Come Blackheart.”

Astrid/male/Tags: Griffin/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior/Bisexual (slight lean to males)/Crush: Griffin, Mate: TBD/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Astrid Smiled and said, “Do you mind if I cuddle closer to you?”

Blackheart/male/Tags: Bluesky/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush/No pups currently/Trainer: TBD/Heterosexual
He said, “I’d better go.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:22 pm

[kay. I think somebody quit, apparently because they lost interest. They were also accusing us of only RPing with each other, though...]

Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male flicked his tail a bit. He said "I-I...I don't mind."

Bluesky- Bluestone- 1- f- Bi; Blackheart is crush- too young yet for mate or pups, but one day- den tender trainee- wants den mother or alphas mate- Velvet x Sara- Littermates: Vixie, Sailor, Selis- camp- Tags: Blackheart

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf nodded. The shy and nervous at times one said "See you later."

Selis- Bluestone- 1- m- homo; Kai I think we decided- too young yet for mate or adopted pups, but one day- den tender trainee- will have wanted rank soon- Velvet x Sara- Vixie, Sailor, Bluesky- camp- Tags: Sailor

The blue eyed male giggled then shook his head. The black and white one huffed and ran faster.

Sara- Bluestone- 5- f- bi; nope- Velvet is mate- Vixie, Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, pregnant again- den tender/den mother again- parents unknown....siblings unknown...- camp- Tags: Velvet

The black and white female nodded. She said "See you later," then looked to her daughter/trainee.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:04 pm

I saw. It’s kinda hard to RP with others who aren’t active... I’ll PM Kestrel and Furrydogs to figure out what they want to do about this RP.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:10 pm

Kay
We could always take it to 1x1 if they don't come back, or we could close this and transfer them to a 4 way 1x1 if those two still want to RP. Considering it seems far too easy for people to join, then suddenly decide they aren't actually interested...but anyway)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:17 pm

I know Sun has been interested in joining and has marked to get forms up so I know 100% that we can rely on Sun to be here. I’ll try to revamp as best as I can. Sorry the revamp of this is so terrible.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:24 pm

Kay; I don't think it is, so I don't know why people are joining then suddenly saying they aren't interested...)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:36 pm

It happens all the time and you just have to adjust to it accordingly
No one