Moonsilver Herd

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Moonsilver Herd

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:58 pm

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, Isa

The blue eyed stallion nuzzled her a bit, and let out a small breath. He looked quite happy as he looked upon the mare. He felt eyes on them, looking over to see her filly watching. He whickered like a laugh, saying "Hello, Isa." He then looked to Oriana, and said "I hope you slept well. I mean...I assume you slept fine," he said, and shook his head. He looked around, noticing both Solaris and Gladio were gone. "Wonder if they're patrolling together, or just both went out."

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: herd

The brown eyed mare sighed as she looked around. Gladio wasn't beside her anymore, but she knew she'd see him when he came back. She shook her head back and forth a couple times. She then stood up, shaking herself a bit. She looked to their lead mare, and what she suspected would be there lead stallion now. She saw how the two were acting now. She made an amused little sound, then looked to the others. Yin was beside Yang, finally seeming to be waking up now.

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: herd

The brown eyed mare shook her head back and forth a couple times. She flicked her tail and twitched her ears. She glanced to her son, then Morri as he approached. She nudged both of them, saying "Go play with your friends."

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: herd

The blue and brown eyed colt sighed and shook his head. "Okay," he said, moving away when she moved her muzzle to nudge him again. He trotted towards Yamina and Yama. He said "Good morning," as he got to them, not noticing Morri was dragging his feet.

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate open- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: herd-> Solaris and Gladio and Samhain

The black stallion shook his head back and forth, and looked at the others. "This is my son...I think...I haven't seen him since he was young. I can't believe he escaped the humans too. Sam, where...where is your mother?" he asked his son, then.

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri- Tags: herd

The colt sighed as he looked to Yang when she nudged him. When she moved to nudge him again, he also moved away. He nodded but dragged his feet when Yin began to walk...He continued to walk very slowly, and froze in place when Yin spoke to the others.

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; maybe Lumina- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, Lumina

The mare opened her eyes and looked around a small moment. A warm feeling of happiness passed through her as she looked at Lumina and the twins. She then shook her head and looked to the others. She made a happy little sound as she saw how Cerik and Oriana were being.

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; open- wouldn't really call it mate but SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: Solaris, Gladio, Hallow

The brown eyed young male was about to speak when his dad did instead. He nodded and said "Yeah...I'm Hallow's son. Yes I'm a gelding...but that shouldn't really mean anything." He looked to his dad and said "Yes dad, it's me...I..I don't know where mom is...We ended up getting separated," he sighed, then looked to Gladio again. "I was just walking along...then I saw him and thought maybe he'd know where my dad was. Which, it turns out I was right, he's right here with you guys."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:12 pm

(I’m going to throw in another horse after this post; I’ll post the form for the horse after this post.)

|| Oriana || Lead Mare || Friesian || Tagged: Cerik ||

”Probably patrolling out. But it looks like something is going on over there. I’m going to go check it out. You can come along if you like.” she said and glanced at the stallion before her and smiled softly at him. Meanwhile she turned her attention back towards the little gathering up on the hill and she let out a loud neigh, making her presence be known. Solaris heard the lead mare call out and flicked an ear back behind him in response. He knew that she was only letting it be known that she was in charge.

Oriana watched the body language of Solaris and shook out her head before seeing something moving to her left. Another horse? It sparked her curiosity and she took off in that direction. Solaris was more focused on the other horse so she would handle this one. She cantered off in the direction, ears forward. Oriana slowed as she got close enough to see that it was in fact another horse. Seemed to be a bit on the smaller side. She called out to the other horse and waited for a response.

————————————

The rose grey pelted stallion had been traveling for some time before he stumbled across what was a herd of horses. He didn’t see a lead stallion or a lead horse anywhere. Or so he thought. He heard what was a loud neigh echo out from behind the hills and he knew that definitely was a horse in charge. Sure enough, a large black horse appeared on top of the hills and called out. Anzar snorted and returned the call before flicking his tail. The Arabian stallion also noticed that there wasn’t a lead stallion around, at least for what he noticed. Which he thought was a bit odd since herds usually have a lead pair.

Approaching the black mare carefully and cautiously, he didn’t want to come off as pushy and aggressive. He saw how the mare was watching him, keeping her eyes on him as he moved. Anzar stopped and lowered his head as a way of showing respect towards her. Oriana lifted her head and dipped her head before speaking. “Who are you and why are you here?” she said, standing her ground. The stallion listened to her tone and heard the firm yet subtle tone of leadership. “I am Anzar, a loner if you call it. I have been traveling a great distance before I stumbled across your herd.” he spoke politely.

Oriana listened to his words before she spoke. “I am Oriana, the lead mare of this herd. Are you looking for a herd to join or are you just passing through?” she said. Anzar lifted his cranium and flicked his audits turned towards her. He cleared his throat before responding. “I was just going to pass through but I figured joining a herd wouldn’t be a bad idea. More protection.” and in a way it was true.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:15 pm

XD kay]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, Anzar

The blue eyed stallion nodded as he looked at the mare, saying "Makes sense. They must have gone out at separate times. Seems like they've both seen another horse, though." He then noticed Hallow was also over there. Shaking his head, he put his attention back on the mare and nodded again. "I'll go with you," he said to her, and shook himself. He then trotted after her, over to the others on the hill. He stared at the stranger, smelling he seemed to be different. However, before he could say anything, Oriana took off. He made a small sound of surprise at this. He said "I'm...going to follow her," to the others. He then quickly galloped off after her, galloping so he wouldn't be too far behind.

He let out a small breath as she continued to canter towards whatever it was. He assumed it must be another horse she'd caught sight of. Shaking his head, he continued to run as well. He heard a call, a distinctly male call... and went on high alert. He quickly followed the mare, watching a rose gray stallion approach. He didn't like the other stallion being that close...Shaking his head, he scolded himself and watched the two. He was close enough to hear them, though had stopped where he was. He listened to what they both said. Once Oriana seemed to finish, Cerik finally moved. He walked over, letting his presence be known. "You're right, it's better to be in a herd of you want protection."

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: herd-> Gladio and others

The brown eyed mare shook her head a couple times. She watched Oriana and Cerik head for the hill, so she looked over there. She could see that Gladio and some others were up there. She noticed there was also an unfamiliar horse there. She made a small sound of worry at that fact. Shaking her head, she then heard Oriana whinny. She watched the mare race off in a different direction. Confused, Sorina moved over to the hill, standing beside Gladio and asking "Who is this?"

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: herd

The brown eyed mare shook her head back and forth a couple times. She flicked her tail and twitched her ears. She glanced to her son, then Morri as he approached. She nudged both of them, saying "Go play with your friends."

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: herd

The blue and brown eyed colt sighed and shook his head. "Okay," he said, moving away when she moved her muzzle to nudge him again. He trotted towards Yamina and Yama. He said "Good morning," as he got to them, not noticing Morri was dragging his feet.

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate open- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: Solaris and Gladio and Samhain, Sorina

The black stallion shook his head back and forth, and looked at the others. "This is my son...I think...I haven't seen him since he was young. I can't believe he escaped the humans too. Sam, where...where is your mother?" he asked his son, then.

He then looked over as Sorina appeared as well, or rather approached. He sighed, as now he'd have to say it again...Shaking his head, he did just that, as he should. He told her "This is my son, Samhain, who I haven't seen since he was a foal."

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri- Tags: herd

The colt sighed as he looked to Yang when she nudged him. When she moved to nudge him again, he also moved away. He nodded but dragged his feet when Yin began to walk...He continued to walk very slowly, and froze in place when Yin spoke to the others.

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; maybe Lumina- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, Lumina

The mare opened her eyes and looked around a small moment. A warm feeling of happiness passed through her as she looked at Lumina and the twins. She then shook her head and looked to the others. She made a happy little sound as she saw how Cerik and Oriana were being.

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; open- wouldn't really call it mate but SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: Solaris, Gladio, Hallow, Sorina

The brown eyed young male was about to speak when his dad did instead. He nodded and said "Yeah...I'm Hallow's son. Yes I'm a gelding...but that shouldn't really mean anything." He looked to his dad and said "Yes dad, it's me...I..I don't know where mom is...We ended up getting separated," he sighed, then looked to Gladio again. "I was just walking along...then I saw him and thought maybe he'd know where my dad was. Which, it turns out I was right, he's right here with you guys."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:15 pm

|| Oriana || Lead Mare || Mare || Friesian || Tagged: Cerik and Anzar ||

The mare heard the voice of Cerik and a wave of calm and ease washed over her. She shot a glance at the taller stallion and then quickly looked away. Oriana looked at Anzar, scanning him over. He was young, younger than she. ”Agreed with Cerik. It is better to be in a herd for protection.” she expressed and Anzar nodded his head but he couldn’t help but notice the other stallion, who was much larger and older than he was, approach. Anzar could tell that even though he wasn’t the the lead stallion, he definitely gave off that strong and in charge energy. And he couldn’t help but notice how the two of them acted around each other.

Shaking his head slightly at it, the young stallion snorted softly before responding. “Hmm I suppose you’re right about that. and for a moment it was silent. After a while, Oriana nodded her head and had welcomed the new horse to the herd. As she turned to walk away, Anzar followed but stopped briefly by Cerik. “You better tell her how you feel about her….Don’t think I don’t notice. I may be young but I know when someone has feelings for someone.” he said and continued behind Oriana.

Solaris listened to the conversation between the other two but also couldn’t help but slightly overhear the conversation from Oriana and Cerik. He was curious about it but he would worry about it later if the issue arose. Meanwhile he was focused on what was going on in front him. “Hmm well that’s very interesting for sure. I am sure that the lead mare Oriana wouldn’t mind if you stayed here for a few days to recover or to stay permanently.” he said. He knew it wasn’t really his call to make such a decision without the consent of Oriana who was in charge.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:00 pm

[hey Seeley, I still have Lilith and Lucille's forms. Could I maybe put them back in for Anzar? Like, having Lilith crush on Anzar]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, Anzar

The blue eyed stallion tilted his head a bit as he looked at the mare. He noticed her expression seemed to show some calm now. He felt happy that he'd been the source of her calm. Shaking his head back and forth, he scolded himself quietly. He then nodded to the other stallion. He continued to keep a watch of him, but seemed he had nothing to worry about. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail a couple times. He then watched Oriana walk off after concluding. He moved to follow her, but Anxar was between them. Shaking his head, he eyed the other as he was spoken to. He wanted to tell him off, but instead said "Thanks, I will tell her." He then hurried after the mare again, but didn't know when the right time would be.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio and others

The brown eyed mare nodded as she looked at the two. There was some resemblance between the stallion and... gelding. She was pretty sure that's what humans called that. She nodded to Solaris, saying "It's definitely up to Oriana. She's let all of us in to stay, though. I'm sure she won't turn away one as young as him, even though he isn't a foal. We wouldn't see a foal without their mother anyway...as that would just be odd...Well, maybe one that had been weaned already could show up out here, but that's unlikely."

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate open- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: Solaris and Gladio and Samhain, Sorina

The black stallion nodded to the other stallion, as Solaris spoke. He looked over a moment, to where Oriana was. Cerik was over there as well, and some new stallion none of them knew. He'd noticed him already, but had been ignoring that in favor of his son. Also because he'd been having a conversation. He gave Sorina a nudge, and Gladio a nod. He then moved over to his son, checking him over. "You don't seem to be injured or anything, let's go talk to Oriana."

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; open- wouldn't really call it mate but SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: Solaris, Gladio, Hallow, Sorina

The brown eyed young male nodded as he looked at them all. He made a happy little sound as his father moved closer. He'd watched him nudge that made and nod to one stallion. He now let the stallion check him over, his father. Once that was concluded, he looked to Solaris and said "Okay. I'm definitely not going back to those humans...or the wild. I think I would like to stay permanently," he said. He then nodded to his father, and moved to follow him.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:21 am

( yea that’s fine)

|| Oriana || Lead Mare || Mare || Friesian || Tagged: Cerik and Anzar ||

She noticed that the stallion had caught up with her and she lightly bumped into his shoulder with her black one and then saw Anzar follow along with them. She noticed that the younger stallion, who probably seemed calm for a horse his age. He probably seemed to be a bit older than her daughter Isa. The stallion immediately spotted the filly and as he was about to walk over to her, Oriana flattened her ears back and whipped her head into his flank before nipping at him.

This caused the young male to squeal and turn away before kicking at Oriana in response. The older horse turned her body and just barely missed his kick. She stood in front of her daughter and stood still. Her eyes were glued onto him, watching and waiting to see what he would do next. She made it clear that her daughter was not to be messed with. Isa watched the incident and she shot a look at her mother before rolling her eyes as she walked away. ”I may have let you in this herd as gracious offer, but my daughter is off limits. I still don’t know what your intentions are and Im sure you don’t mean harm, but a random stallion that I hardly know does not mean that you should go and do what you please.” she said firmly and it was clear that she meant every word she said.

Anzar snorted and pawed at the ground as he took a moment to breathe. While she did have a point and also being a mother, Anzar didn’t think that his actions would be that way. Plus he had never been in a herd before so all of it was new to him. He was always alone for as long as he could remember. Guess he had a lot to learn while being in a herd. But one thing for sure he knew was body language and he could tell by her stance that she was wary of him and still hesitant. “My apologies….I did not mean to come off that way. I am new to this and it’s clear that I have a lot of things to learn. It will not happen again.” he said and lowered his head in response.

Solaris nodded in agreement and led the way back to the others. He stopped and noticed the incident between Oriana and another horse. A young stallion from what he could tell. Definitely was a horse that wasn’t familiar with the ways of being in a herd. Shaking his head at that, the stallion continued to lead the others back to Oriana. She noticed that Solaris was heading towards her with another horse. She changed her position and then nodded her head toward Anzar before glancing at Solaris.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:40 am

[XD cool. I quoted an old post with them so I could just copy paste the headers instead of having to redo everything
Question: how old actually is Anzar? Because your post says he's only a bit older than Isa, but you keep calling her a filly. I just want to make sure he's like three or older, because Lilith IS six, so if he's only two they wouldn't be able to work out. We had a wolf RP where wolves under three weren't allowed to like...become mates with a wolf that was already six or older. Even though they're animals. Although, if Isa is three she's still considered a filly.]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, Anzar, Solaris and others

The blue eyed stallion watched the other stallion start towards Isa...He also felt a flash of protectiveness, and made a noise of disapproval. He watched as Oriana handled the situation, however. He gave a relieved little sigh, now. He watched as the mare spoke to the stallion a moment. Anzar seemed to understand, and didn't continue to make a fuss. He nodded his head up and down a couple times. He then moved closer to the mare, and said "Oriana. I need to speak to you about something, maybe away from the others." He stopped when Solaris came over to them. "After we figure out what this is about," he then said. He then focused on Solaris and the gelding, nodding to them both.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare watched Solaris and the others move off. She made a happy little sound, that a father and son had been reunited. She watched a moment more, then looked to Gladio. "We should probably head back to the herd now too," she said to the stallion.

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate open- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: Solaris and Samhain-> Lilith and Lucille

The black stallion watched as Solaris began to lead Samhain over. He began to follow after, but heard yet another whinny. He made a small sound, and turned to look. It was his former mate...he'd recognize her fiery coat and smaller stature anywhere. He saw the small one following behind her. He made a sound of questioning at this fact. He waited for them to reach him, saying "Samhain is here. You need to talk to our herd leader, who in this case is a mare."

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; open- wouldn't really call it mate but SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: Solaris, Hallow, Oriana and others

The brown eyed young male followed after the older stallion. Not that he was calling him old, but he was older than Samhain. It seemed he was only older by two to three years, maybe. Shaking his head, he followed after him. He paused as he heard a whinny, looking back and seeing his mom. "Mom..." he muttered, but then focused on Oriana and Cerik. He dipped his head respectfully, saying "Good...good day. I was hoping I could join this herd, since my dad is here and I'd like to be safe, too."

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Lucifer- mate open (wants Lucifer)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: Lucille/ Oriana's herd

The fiery but sweet little thing had been walking with her filly when she'd caught a scent. She broke into a sprint. She slowed down as she saw the horses in the distance there. She trotted now, high stepping, and nudged the filly as Lucille caught up. She gave a loud whinny to let them know she and her filly were there. As she got to the herd, she was greeted by Hallow. She rolled her eyes as she looked at him...She then said "Fine, I'll talk to her, lead me to her."

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; open- way too young- way too young- Tags: Lilith/ Oriana's herd

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly squealed when mama began to run. She hurried after her mother. She was able to catch up when the mare slowed down. She watched her trot, high stepping, now, and she pranced a bit herself. She snorted as her mother nudged her a bit. She then looked to the other horses, as her mother whinnied to them. She followed her mother to a male she didn't know, but mama seemed to. She then listened as the two of them talked.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:42 pm

(He’s between 4-5 years old)

|| Oriana || Lead Mare || Mare || Friesian || Tagged: Anzar and Cerik and Solaris and others ||

The mare was about to say something to Cerik when she heard others speak up. Mainly about wanting to join the herd. Oriana snorted softly and glanced at the other horse carefully, taking him in. Her brown eyes scanning over him, taking in his size and seeing how he was. Flicking an ear slightly before lifting her head. ”Hmm…I don’t see why not. You are welcome to stay.” she said with a nod before looking back at Solaris and nodded back to him. The young stallion dipped his head before turning around to walk off towards his usual spot to lay. He hardly got any sleep so he figured that a nice little nap would do the trick.

Meanwhile Oriana focused back on Cerik and looked at him with soft brown eyes. “What is it that you wish to speak to me in private about? Shall we go on a little walk and talk? I am sure the herd will be fine for a while until we get back.” she said and then glanced at Isa who had wandered off to go drink water from the stream nearby.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:03 pm

[ :thumbup: ]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, Anzar, Solaris and others

The blue eyed stallion noticed Hallow also bringing a horse over. He sighed and said "Looks like Hallow is bringing a horse over as well...Wait, there's two of them, there's a small filly there too. We should...do you want to talk to them first? Or should we go talk first, then come back to talk to the new mare and filly? I'm fine either way, and if we go talk first, the herd is here to protect those two. I can already guess what they want. They likely want protection and a herd as well."

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare watched Solaris and the others move off. She made a happy little sound, that a father and son had been reunited. She watched a moment more, then looked to Gladio. "We should probably head back to the herd now too," she said to the stallion.

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate open- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: Lilith and Lucille, herd

The black stallion shook his head at her attitude towards him...He supposed he could understand it, after how he'd acted. When Samhain had been taken from her too young, she'd been very upset. He hadn't really reacted the same way, the way she'd expected. Shaking his head, he looked at the filly. "Hello little one," he said, then led the way back to the herd. He wanted to get them to Oriana to speak to her. However, he noticed her and Cerik, and didn't want to interrupt them.

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; open- wouldn't really call it mate but SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: Solaris, Oriana, Cerik, herd

The brown eyed young male let out a small breath of relief. She was allowing him to stay, so he dipped his head to her. "Thank you," he said, to both her and Solaris. He then watched the stallion move off, seeing he seemed to want a nap. He shook his head at this, but said nothing on it. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail back and forth. Now that that was done with, he turned towards his dad and mom. He walked over, saying "Mama...hello," then looking at the filly.

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Lucifer- mate open (wants Lucifer)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: Lucille/ herd

The fiery but sweet little thing twitched her ears back. She flicked her tail, then let it flag as a purebred Arabian would. She wasn't a purebred, though, she was part Mustang. Shaking her head, she followed after the stallion when he began to walk. She kind of ignored the fact he spoke to the filly. She let out a small breath, then stopped when he did. She noticed how he seemed to hesitate, and tilted her head. She then looked to Samhain, saying "Sam...Samhain!" in excitement.

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; open- way too young- way too young- Tags: Lilith/ herd

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly stared at the stallion. She then looked to her mama, noticing something. She noticed the way they acted towards each other, or her mama towards him. She let out a breath, and shook her head. When he spoke to her, she said "H...Hello, mister." She then followed after him and her mama. She stopped when they did, and looked at another male that approached. "Who?" she asked, with a childlike curiousity, foalhood curiousity.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:16 am

|| Oriana || Mare || Lead Mare || Friesian || Tagged: Cerik and others ||

She turned to glance at the others, and saw that it was a mare and also a very young horse. She flared her nostrils and lifted her head before scanning them over before making her decision. Meanwhile Anzar walked away to graze. The Arabian stallion flicked his tail and snorted as he grazed the lush green grass. It was definitely better than anything he had ever eaten before. He lifted his head to see two other horses coming towards Oriana and he flicked an ear before lowering his head back down to continue grazing.

After what seemed like forever, Oriana took a few steps toward and let out of a huff. ”Hmm…I suppose they can stay. Wouldn’t hurt to have more.” she said and her eyes glanced at the younger one. She had almost reminded her of when Isa was that young and small. She remembered finding the young filly alone by the woods and there was no one around. So Oriana did what her mother instincts told her to do. Raise her as her own.

Oriana then glanced over at her daughter who was walking back towards her. The black mare called out for her daughter and Isa immediately picked up the pace. She trotted back to her mother and pressed her muzzle into her mother’s flank before nipping her slightly. Oriana nipped her back in return and muzzled her. The two shared a moment before Isa lowered her head to graze on the grass around them.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me