Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:46 pm

Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male flicked his tail a bit. He nodded, then said "Thank you."

Bluesky- Bluestone- 1- f- Bi; Blackheart is crush- too young yet for mate or pups, but one day- den tender trainee- wants den mother or alphas mate- Velvet x Sara- Littermates: Vixie, Sailor, Selis- camp- Tags: Blackheart

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf nodded. The shy and nervous at times one said "I'm sure my mom will tell him to do his job, if we go find them."

Selis- Bluestone- 1- m- homo; Kai I think we decided- too young yet for mate or adopted pups, but one day- den tender trainee- will have wanted rank soon- Velvet x Sara- Vixie, Sailor, Bluesky- camp- Tags: Sailor

The blue eyed male giggled then shook his head. The black and white one said "Okay."

Sara- Bluestone- 5- f- bi; nope- Velvet is mate- Vixie, Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, pregnant again- den tender/den mother again- parents unknown....siblings unknown...- camp- Tags: Velvet

The black and white female nodded. She said "Lets go," and smiled.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:17 am

Sailor/male/Tags: Selis/Location: Camp/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet, to young for mate/No pups currently, to young/Hunter Trainee of Bluestone/Trainer: Needs one
He smiled and said, “Shall we get back to camp or should we spend some brotherly time together.”

Velvet/male/Tags: Sara/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior/Heterosexual/Mate is Sara/Pups are Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, and Vixie, more on the way soon/Trainee: Open currently
Velvet smiles and says, “Yes.” He stood up and said, “You need some help?”

Astrid/male/Tags: Griffin/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior/Bisexual (slight lean to males)/No mate or crush yet, future might be Griffin/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Astrid smiled and said, “OF course. Anything for my amigo.”

Blackheart/male/Tags: Bluesky/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush/No pups currently/Trainer: TBD/Heterosexual
He nods and says, “Yes probably.”

Poppy/female/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bluestone Alpha/No mate or crush yet/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
“Autumn, how are you?” Poppy asked as she walked over to her.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:24 pm

Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male flicked his tail a bit. He nodded, then continued to lie there.

Bluesky- Bluestone- 1- f- Bi; Blackheart is crush- too young yet for mate or pups, but one day- den tender trainee- wants den mother or alphas mate- Velvet x Sara- Littermates: Vixie, Sailor, Selis- camp- Tags: Blackheart

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf nodded. The shy and nervous at times one said "Should we go over there now?"

Selis- Bluestone- 1- m- homo; Kai I think we decided- too young yet for mate or adopted pups, but one day- den tender trainee- will have wanted rank soon- Velvet x Sara- Vixie, Sailor, Bluesky- camp- Tags: Sailor

The blue eyed male giggled then shook his head. The black and white one said "We could spend some brotherly time."

Sara- Bluestone- 5- f- bi; nope- Velvet is mate- Vixie, Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, pregnant again- den tender/den mother again- parents unknown....siblings unknown...- camp- Tags: Velvet

The black and white female nodded. She said "I should be good," and slowly pulled herself up.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:04 am

Sailor/male/Tags: Selis/Location: Camp/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet, to young for mate/No pups currently, to young/Hunter Trainee of Bluestone/Trainer: Needs one
He smiled and said wagging his tail, “Great. Where to first?”

Velvet/male/Tags: Sara/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior/Heterosexual/Mate is Sara/Pups are Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, and Vixie, more on the way soon/Trainee: Open currently
Velvet smiles and says, “Ok.” He begins to walk out of the nursery.

Astrid/male/Tags: Griffin/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior/Bisexual (slight lean to males)/Crush: Griffin, Mate: TBD/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Astrid smiled and leaned more into his friend.

Blackheart/male/Tags: Bluesky/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush/No pups currently/Trainer: TBD/Heterosexual
He nods and says, “Yes.”

Poppy/female/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Bluestone Alpha/No mate or crush yet/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
“Autumn, how are you?” Poppy asked as she walked over to her.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:24 pm

The white marked tan male flicked his tail a bit. He smiled a bit, and twitched his ears.

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf nodded. The shy and nervous at times one said "Okay," and headed that way. She saw them just leaving the den. She looked to Blackheart, then barked to her mother and father.

The blue eyed male giggled then shook his head. The black and white one said "Well, I'm a bit thirsty, so I guess the stream?"

The black and white female nodded. She smiled and walked out with her mate.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corporate Cannibal » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:30 pm

Uhtred | Male | Bluestone | w/ alone.

It had been a while since Uhtred had some time to himself. He'd spent recent days hunting for his pack and was finally enjoying a day of rest. Despite his large and bulky frame, he quietly padded his way down to the stream so he'd be out of the way of anyone working and contently laid with his front paws in the running water, a soft smile on his face as he closed his eyes and just listened to the running water.
Hello black mirror, my oldest enemy...

Image Image Image Image

So say bye to the old and hello to that rainbow road!
Corporate Cannibal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:38 am

Hey Galaxy, when does the prophecy and the stuff we have to do for it come into play?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:39 am

Here, let us move this to discussion forum to not clog this up. For those of you who want to follow this, please look at the discussion forum. Link is in the first post of this that created the restart of this.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:43 am

He smiled and said, “Sure! Race ya!”

Velvet hears his daughter and says, “What’s up champ?”

Astrid/male/Tags: Griffin/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior/Bisexual (slight lean to males)/Crush: Griffin, Mate: TBD/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Astrid Licked his cheek and said softly, “Thank you for this Griffin.”

He looked to the two adults. He smirked and whispered into her ear teasingly, “Yes champ, what is it.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:57 pm

The white marked tan male flicked his tail a bit. He smiled a bit, and said "You're welcome."

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf nodded. The shy and nervous at times one huffed a bit, at Blackheart... She then said "Blackheart wants to train with you." She then looked at mom silent, as if to communicate something if dad said no.

The blue eyed male giggled then shook his head. The black and white one said "Okay," and began to run.

The black and white female nodded. She smiled as she looked at the two young ones.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me