No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

Postby Λlpha » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:15 pm

zeus
stallion 3 years brumby x mustang mares: open covered: n/a foals: n/a tags: bliss, margo

zeus cantered along, throwing his head and bucking every now and then, reveling in the joy of life. he came to a sudden halt as a nicker drew his attention. it wasn't directed at him, however, but a pretty little appaloosa mare. he searched for the horse who nickered, and his eyes landed upon a huge draft mare. zeus perked up. two mares at once? the thought that the draft mare may be too tall for him to cover did not even cross his mind as he made his way over to the hill where the two mares were greeting each other, letting out a friendly nicker as he got closer.

((waiting for @w0ah))

bullet
stallion 12 years irish sport horse mares: open covered: n/a foals: n/a tags: khaalida

bullet nickered once again to the mare as she turned away from him. why was this so hard? mares usually flocked to him enthusiastically, but this mare decided that she was going to play hard-to-get. he pranced after her, arching his neck and lifting his feet high off of the ground. being more of a cross-country horse, he was not used to these almost dressage-like movements, but the sun certainly did shine on his coat. it was clear to see his muscles rippling under his skin as he pranced in a circle before her. he rose in a playful half-rear before dropping to the ground and nickering once again.

farasha
mare 10 years anglo arabian stallion: open heat: stage 3 foals: n/a tags: joker

farasha galloped along the valley, feeling the wind lift her mane and cause her tail to fly like a glossy black banner behind her. the pounding of her hooves slowed as she neared the river. like always, the black anglo arabian scanned the landscape around her before taking a drink. though she could not see any stallions nearby, she could certainly smell one. the scent was faint, however, so she lowered her head to drink. the cool water trickled down her throat, making her feel refreshed. once her thirst was satisfied, she scanned the area again. farasha's heart leaped into her throat as she spotted a palomino stallion walking along a fair distance away. she flicked her ears, contemplating whether she should call out to him. she would like to be covered, that much was certain, but she wasn't sure whether this stallion would try and claim her as his property or not. she hated it when stallions paraded her around like a prized jewel, and if this stallion showed any hints of such behaviour, she would attack him for sure. coming up with this idea, the black mare let out a whinny of greeting. unlike most mares, her voice was quite low, almost like a stallion's.

ricochet
mare 7 years mustang stallion: open heat: stage 3 foals: n/a tags: dáire

ricochet glanced up as she heard a little squeal, letting out a surprised snort as her eyes landed on the buckskin stallion heading towards her. she lowered her head to snatch a mouthful of grass, keeping an eye on the approaching stallion. she finished what she was eating and let out a friendly nicker. she trotted forward and extended her neck to scent the stallion, offering her own nose to him in return. though she was well into her heat, the grullo mare was not about to let this stallion cover her without at least getting to know him a little first.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:40 am

BUTCH ──xif she is responsible for your smile, be responsible with her heart.❞
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
❰ no mares ❱ ❰ clydesdale ❱ ❰ stallion ❱ ❰ 14 ❱ ❰ tags: quetzalcoatl ❱
The large stallion pulled away from the mare and foal duo, sensing his presence was no longer desired by the mare. He'd not push her, it's entirely possible she had just come from under a stallion whom might have been cruel and desire her own freedom still. It wasn't his place to push her boundaries for his own somewhat selfish reasons. Butch shook his head, rearing up before turning away from them to pace away from them, his large feathered hooves striking the earth under him and leaving prints in his wake. He preferred to head away from some of the larger and more established bands, this time of year many mares dropped their foals and came back into estrus, herd stallions were by far more aggressive and even if he were a very capable opponent in battle he knew plenty of lone mares roamed the plains on their lonesome.

As he cantered forwards the sweet scent of another mare filled his nostrils and the stallion paused dead in his tracks, he raised his head to peer over the grasses before he spotted her a beautiful black and white mare. He called out to her, his nostrils quivering and he shook his head, his black mane and forelock tossing about. He trotted down the hill, nickering towards her with his head held high, arching inwards towards his chest. He pranced around her, both to see her in all her beauty but to show her what he had to offer.

VALKYRIE ──xbut still, like dust, I'll rise.❞
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
❰ none(?) ❱ ❰ appaloosa ❱ ❰ mare ❱ ❰ 3½ ❱ ❰ status: covered (didn't take, still 4th stage) ❱ ❰ tags: Phoenix, open. ❱
Valkyrie's ears perked to his whinny and her head rose, watching him with profound curiosity. She only reached down, her attention wavering, to pull at more grass to munch on. It was only when she turned and felt his lips against her neck that she let out a squeal of both surprise and curiosity, pulling her head back and away from him as he began to rear. What in the world is he doing? she thought quietly to herself, only having ever been around mares this stallion was new territory to her. What were his intentions with her? What were her intentions with him? Why had she felt a pull to approach him? She watched him trot around her, her gaze remained locked onto him, as if in a trance.

The stallion was well muscled where as she was softer with a rounded yet muscular rump. He was nearly 3 hands taller than her and oozed masculinity. While she, albeit being broader than some mares, had delicate and feminine features. She turned around as he trotted, striking a hoof into the grasses. What was this game he was playing? Only pausing her turning as her attention span began to lessen, did she feel his muzzle traversing along her spine till he reached her tail. The action caused her skin to tingle and her stomach tighten. Her head turned, letting out whuffs of curiosity as she watched him. He nudged her tail, as if it were in his way she merely flagged her tail upwards at first- it was by no means out of the way, but now just perked higher. Her own inexperience showing through in this very action. Then it seemed to click, her inexperience being trumped out by the instinct to subdue her heat. Her weight shifted towards him and she cocked her tail to the side granting him permission. She turned her head now, lowering it and letting out a snort.

-fade- (I thought about having her act up now but since this is her first ever heat & covering I thought more apt that she'd grant him permission during the first covering, have it not take ((since this is her first covering ever)) and then maybe put up a bit more of a chase for the second covering?)

After being covered a sigh of relief sounded from the young mare, the insatiable itch that had plagued her for 2 weeks now had eased only slightly. She turned towards the stallion, extending her head to bump her muzzle against his. She pivoted slightly, moving her muzzle along his cheek and letting her lips wobble against him. Now that he seemed to have gotten what he wanted would he chase her away? She pulled away from him and nodded her head back and forth, striking out with a hoof in a playful manner.

VANIR ──xpatience is the companion of wisdom.❞
❰ none ❱ ❰ mustang ❱ ❰ mare ❱ ❰ 9 ❱ ❰ foals: none currently, 3 adult. ❱ ❰ status: 2nd stage ❱ ❰ tags: Lir ❱ ❰ mentions: Zeph & Zaria ❱
Vanir traversed the lands with ease, being a native to the plains had given her an edge on some of the other horses that would trickle in from time to time, be it from captivity or not she didn't know or care really. Her light grey dappled pelt seemed to help keep her cool, unlike some horses she knew who doted a cremello pelt she'd not burn up in the sun but instead be only a smidgen more resilient to the heat. Thus far she has turned up empty handed(hooved?) in her search for a suitable stallion, her previous one being too old to properly cover her she promptly left. He was dried up and had nothing to offer her other than a lack luster attempt at keeping her from being snaked away like most of his mares. She left on her own accord, she had bared him three foals previously and raised them into capable adults. It was now that the soft whinnies and nickers of a small gathering of a stallion, a mare, and a foal.

Pausing a bit of distance away she let out her own whinny to them, primarily the stallion. She raised her tail, flagging it upwards to allow her scent to permeate the air. She'd not let him cover her so easily but instead use her heat to her advantage, use the sweet scent as bait. She neared closer now, her head held high and proud, only stopping a few feet away from the trio. She looked Lir up and down, he was handsome, black all over with a thick white stripe down his face and two white stockings. She let out a whicker towards him, prancing around for a few moments before she stood still, her chocolately gaze never wavering from his form.

NADINE ──xwhat if i fall? oh, my darling, what if you fly?❞
❰ Odin's Band ❱ ❰ AQH ❱ ❰ mare ❱ ❰ 7 ❱ ❰ foals: Juliette ❱ ❰ status: 3rd stage ❱ ❰ tags: Odin, Seraphina, Zahra ❱
I'll type hers up later, I have to study ♥
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munson. » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:12 am

T I T A N
    stallion .. mare(s) ;; n/a .. covered ;; n/a .. foals ;; n/a .. tag(s) ;; n/a

;;A small ear flicked about on top of his head, scanning for unusual sounds as he pulled blades of grass between his teeth. So far, Titan had heard nothing out of the ordinary as he spent his morning munching away. Though, it was spring and Titan was no fool to his role as a stallion. It was his job to gather a herd and protect them with every ounce he could manage. However, at this very moment, he didn't feel the need to scramble back an forth along the fields in search of anything he could convince to stay with him. Maybe it was due to his age. Being a completely mature male now meant his brain buzz like it used to when he was a colt. Titan had found himself enjoying the quiet, so he'd search a little later or let any mares choose him if they wished, at least until he had a change of heart.

M A R G A R I T A
    mare .. herd ;; n/a .. covered ;; n/a .. foals ;; n/a .. tag(s) ;; n/a

;;One long stride after another, Margarita made her way down the narrow clearing of brambles. The mare had always taken a liking to the cluttered environment of the brush, opposed to the wide open plains. Perhaps it was due to her deep, internalized fear that an angry stud will sweep her away. Like every young female, she had heard her share of stories of young mares being under the control of a stallion that seems to have a liking for pushing his mares around. Though, most of those were stories used to occupy the young minds of foals and held no real meaning. Margarita knew that she couldn't avoid herds forever and it was probably more dangerous for her to be on her own, but at the moment, she couldn't shake her irrational fears.

S A N G R I A

;;Recklessly, Sangria trotted around the open fields. Her hooves rhythmically tapping the dry Earth beneath her as she went. The wind ruffled her bay coat, causing her short mane to fly behind her somewhat ungracefully. The young mare was still new to being on her own, therefore she didn't really know she was bound to attract some unwanted attention. Inexperienced and confident, she let out a shrill whinny to alert anyone nearby.
munson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorrohh » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:16 pm

| mare | shire horse | three | ☀ 𝓽𝓮𝔃𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓸𝓬𝓪 ☀ | tags; open | stallion; open | offspring; - |
| mood; calm | status; heat 2 |xxxxxxxxxxxx

Tez had tired herself out and had started to slowly roam the territory. She had passed a few lone horses, too far off for her to be noticed. Perhaps she was ready to travel in numbers, or perhaps not. She could not make up her mind. Perhaps a rest would clear her mind.
As she cantered over to a nearby tree, tail swatting away clouds of flies she passed, she kept thinking over the pros and cons of travelling with a herd. Where would she even find one in this vast an area? She sighed, resting against the tree and the lush grass. She drifted in and out of slumber, waking herself up with her own thoughts, time and time again.

| mare | gypsy vanner | four | ☁ 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓽𝔃𝓪𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓪𝓽𝓵 ☁ | tags; butch | stallion; open | offspring; - |
| mood; calm | status; heat 3 |xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The mare had been standing still, taking in her surroundings. The silence was calming and tranquil, almost drawing her into sleep. Her ears were angled forward, and she took deep breaths. Then, splitting the silence like thunder in a storm, a nicker of a nearby stallion caught her attention. She stood still as he approached, her ears flicking, still unsure of this stranger.
She raised her head high, nickering a greeting. She was impressed by the Clydesdale. He appeared to be strong and filled with wit. Despite the fact he was everything she was looking for, something in her was still on edge. She shook her head, trotting forward to graze once more. She wanted to see what the stallion had going for him and whether he was willing to catch her attention once more.
Sorrohh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: post 3

Postby eventer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:45 pm

HOENIX
    stallion fourteen years 17"1hh/irish sport horse tags; herd, sangria
    mares valkyrie

the older stallion stood calmly, and waited for her reply, a soft huff leaving his lips as he breathed out gently onto her fur above her dock. as she seemed to give in and accept his offer, he watched her shift her body weight and her tail out of his way, and with a soft sigh the stallion proceeded to do his job.

-fade- (okie c: when do you want him to cover her again?)

keeping himself steady and trying to keep his weight even over the mare, he dismounted, over the years, a stallion learnt how to balance correctly over a mare accordingly to their weight, a foal from the two of them would result in a relatively small foal, despite popular belief, a foal would only grow to the size the mare (sorry can't put it in properly.. hope you get what i mean) would allow. and rarely any larger, and a foal from a large stallion but a small mare, would usually result in a foal not much bigger than the mother, so he felt fairly certain if this pregnancy did take, she'd have a healthy foal in the spring. she was so young, the amount of young mares he'd covered at such a young age where the pregnancy took, was rare, often the first time was not the best time, and he figured he'd have to return to his job in a few days to a week, or the next time she cycled.

with a soft nuzzle to her hip he went to step forwards but was stopped when she instead turned to him, flicking an ear at her curiously, he dropped his stance and relaxed into his legs and looked at her curiously as she tried to get what he assumed was some attention and affection. for the moment he happily obliged, she was young, and had no experience with stallions, he didn't awnt her first to be bad. with a soft, almost whisper like nicker he lipped at her neck softly, rising to her wither, gently placing his teeth on her for a few seconds or two, a sensation she doubtingly had ever felt, as it was something most stallions did to claim a mare, however, hopefully it would become obvious with his next actions over the day. he nibbled gently in a grooming action before flicking an ear at her as she pulled away and seemed to suddenly get a little playful, he raised his brow and lifted his head and rolled his eyes slightly amused, he flicked his tail and thought for a second before dancing off to the side at an elevated trot, rounding himself and extending his trot out before slowing and circling back to the mare, slowing to an almost piaffe impersonation as he went past her nibbling gently at her side gently pulling her fur trying to entice her into play, he knew these young ones still liked play, sometimes until some of them were 6 they didn't mature.

he didn't really feel like playing for long, maybe a few minutes and it wasn't until he spotted a mare in the distance that his playful stance plummeted, at first he protectively stood by his new mare, in case said horse was actually a stallion. but after a minute or two of watching he decided he'd approach, she wasn't much older than the mare beside him, but she was taller by the looks of things. he nuzzled his mare gently and nudged her in the direction of the bay mare, ears flicking forwards when the bay mare called out, phoenix quickly replied to her with a soft inviting nicker, hoping that the presence of another mare would calm this new one.

the dapple grey stallion moved into a trot keeping his little mare in front of him at all times and when he was close enough, he parted off to the side, slowing to a halt and nosing his little mare gently, asking her to stay put, nibbling her softly, he stood for a minute with her watching this other mare, keeping himself just in front of his mare just for protection, and while he watched this bay mare, and listened with one ear, the whole time, his left ear was swivelling from his mare to his surroundings listening for problems or issues. with a final nibble to aine he moved forwards to approach the bay, not really fussed if aine followed or stayed where he'd left her.

with a soft nicker he walked close to the mare and slowed just out of touching reach, stretching his maw to her in greeting, but careful not to startle her. should she run, it would be pretty easy for him to gather aine and then chase down this mare until he had her, but he didn't really feel like chasing the mare, or making aine run, so hopefully it would all go smoothly for him.

MP
    stallion sixteen years 16"0/mustang x french anglo tags; aine
    mares none

the pinto stallion watched the young mare curiously as she seemed to study him, ears flicking he eyed her calmly and twitched an ear forwards when she suddenly started walking towards him. imp smiled softly, and gently nosed her when she closed the distance between them, she seemed reasonably confident, so felt less like he needed to be so 'careful' around her. ears flicking lightly he nickered back to her gently "hello miss, my name is imp, what might your name be my dear?" he said calmly, stepping past her head slightly to her neck, nibbling against her he eyed her swollen stomach curiously, for the moment he brushed it aside with a soft huff and continued to nibble, looking for soft pressure points that could lull her into a serene state, or simply until she felt nervous with his touch.

OKER
    stallion five years 16"2/andalusion x english thoroughbred x mustang tags; farasha
    mares none

looking for new mares, the young stallion walked along calmly, glancing here and there, watching carefully for any mares that might catch his eye. joker stopped suddenly when a black mare came into view, from here he could see her arabian blood lines, they were very distinct in her, but being young, he wasted no time in approaching her, though she seemed pretty interested as well, either that or she was tricking him. the golden stallion trotted calmly and slowed when he was almost close enough to touch her, and here he could see the thoroughbred in her, she had long legs and was quite tall, like himself, she got her height from the thoroughbred in her, he had the traditional baroque neck thanks to the andalusian, luckily for him, he didn't inherit that awful roman nose from his sire, thankfully he inherited his mother's face, who was 3/4 thoroughbred and 1/4 mustang, but his large bones defiantly came from his sire, his natural carriage all obvious that he was a baroque breed. being nearly half Andalusian, how could anyone miss it.

he nickered softly and eyed her curiously, knowing full well she was an older mare, and that doing something foolish or rash, would result in him walking alone again looking for a mare. sigh, perhaps this mare could help him? she was older than him, and while yes he could be a bit cocky, would she forgive him because he was only 5, he'd be 6 in late summer, but he was still only young, would she allow the odd mistake here and there or would she dispose of him immediately? he could defiantly do with being told off now and then, some discipline but at the same time, education, perhaps this mare could teach him how to hide, how to keep his herd hidden and tucked aside, she might not let him gather as many mares as he'd like as it would result in too many stallions trying to steal his mares, but perhaps she'd help him? perhaps she wouldn't... who knew. for the time being, he kept his more coltish behaviour at bay and tried to keep his stalliony behavior at bay also, for it was obvious she was in season, and he really wanted to cover her, he knew what it was about, he'd had a mare or two before.. for about six weeks, but he was learning, it could only get better... right?

YBIL
    mare sixteen years 15"3/australian brumby x english thoroughbred lone mare tags; titan
    stallion none

the mare ripped at the grass aggressively, her heart racing from the stallion she'd just left, a cruel but older stallion he'd been, only able to get away as he'd been a tad distracted, however, he caught ont, and ran after her for a while, but seven mares were more important than one who clearly didn't want to be there.

she'd gone into her final stage of heat in the last few hours and her body wanted to return to her stallion her mind said otherwise, so she distracted herself with feeding. her body dripped from sweat making her thin coat glue down to her skin. she stood grazing for about ten minutes, before looking for water, she found herself grateful when the source she found was a lake, and she instantly waded in until she was about shoulder deep and she started to drink long gulps until she felt her thirst quenched. before leaving the lake she began to splash around, bringing her front leg up and down out of the water causing the glistening water to fall over her coat and wash of the sweat, you could see the oil from her body glide across the water until it was barley noticeable, but still the mare splashed around until she was completely drenched and she made her way across the lake, no where deep enough to swim, which made it easier for her, not having to tire out from a swim she pulled up on the other side and pulled at the grass flicking her tail gently spreading her strong heat scent, almost deliberately.

it was true sybil was not the kindest of mares, she could be quite mean, and was very very marish, especially when in heat, and when she finally found a stallion, she wasted no time. he was white with some brown over his back, and interesting coat but none the less he was a stallion and there was only one thing she wanted from a stallion at this very moment, so much so she'd allow a two year old to do the job. with a sharp snort, she called out making her self known, and she quickly made her way down, at a steady trot she elevated it making her look even more stunning than she already was, being nearly 3/4 english thoroughbred, she was naturally stunning, and didn't need any help in making herself look better, she had almost impeccable conformation, a beautiful fine but well portioned face, strong long legs, the brumby stuck out in her in her strong hind quarters and incredibly strong legs, her hooves were rock hard built for travel, but she was defiantly a sight, and a lucky one to have, she'd never bore a still born, never a miscarry, only strong healthy foals, she'd bore one set of twins, and the colt had survived and grew up healthy ans strong, her filly had passed about five days after birth, but she'd had an issue with her breathing from day one.

she slowed herself to a walk and looked at the stallion carefully, he was much younger than herself, which meant he'd better watch what he does or she'd leave him, he was still very inexperienced and stood no chance if she decided to run off, even without her thoroughbred breeding, with her experience on him, if she wanted to leave, he'd have no choice, but for the moment, she didn't care, she just wanted him to do the job she'd come down to get. she pushed herself up against him, making it clear what she wanted, lashing her strongly scented tail, in her last stage of heat, a mare was in standing heat, and not even the most experienced stallions could control themselves for long. ears flicking she stepped forwards until she was in front of him and backed up flicking her tail in front of him to make it even more clear what she wanted, she stepped back again until her rump touched his chest and she lightly lifted her rump in a pig root kind of way, before stepping forwards and readying herself for his weight.
-fade?-

THENA
    mare fourteen years 116"3/arabian warmblood lone mare tags; open
    stallion none

text

RTEMIS
    mare two years mature 17"1/ knabstrupper warmblood lone mare tags; zinova
    stallion none

as soon as she had joined zinova and viveka a stallion had come stolen her new friend. he'd run in and divided the trio, artemis having been glued to zinova's side, left viveka separated to the side, making her the easier option for the adolescent male who had not been much older than themselves.

with a soft sigh she flicked her ears and nickered gently to the older mare, she swished her scented tail and looked around calmly unsure of what was going to happen now, two youngsters would surley be snatched up. she snorted gently and nibbled at the grass around her front hooves, soft blinks bouncing off her eyes, the sun beaming off her spotted coat, she glanced to the grullo pinto mare for a moment mimicking most of her actions, as she was still learning, most of her behaviour was still very babyish, and while she was a year younger than zinova, they were both still babies so neither of their behaviour was particularly mature. twitching her ears she nibbled at the grass once more before pawing at the ground and then buckling her knees lowering her frame to the ground, rolling onto her side and back wriggling around scratching the itches she couldn't reach, she and zinova hadn't really reached the mutual grooming stage yet, that was something horses did when they really truly liked one another. ears flicking calmly she rolled upright, front legs tucked under, back legs bent neatly she nibbled at the grass around her knees and where she could reach, one ear glued to zinova all the while.

HEA / AIA
    mare seventeen years 16"3/australian thoroughbred x mustang lone mare tags; aelius, beira
    stallion none
    filly one week mature 17"1/dams breeding x swedish warmblood lone filly tags; aelius, beira
    stallion none

rhea watched as the duo slowly made their way towards herself and her filly. she flicked her tail over her haunches and twitched her ears. a final soft blink from her eyes before they settled hard with obvious stress as she watched the stallion part off from the mare and head towards her. she gave a sharp snort and took a few dominant steps forward, like a stallion would when approaching another male, however only a few steps before she eyed him warily. one of ears twitched from the mare to the stallion, but her remaining ear glued to her filly and eyes stuck on the stallion. she watched as he showed off for her and she had to admit, he was a dashing stallion, he was light on his feet, while he possibly lacked the strength some stallions around here didn't, his agility would out match most stallions and would make it a relatively even fight.

while he seemed to just show off the mare let out a soft sigh and lowered her nose to the ground and picked at the green grass while maia seemed to want the spotted mares attention, and was tossing her little nose, only getting so far before rhea would call her back and scold her with a nip. her attention sat on maia for some time seeing as the stallion was keeping his distance and she remained relatively relaxed for the time being as she pulled at the grass. when a nicker erupted and it wasn't from the mare or maia, she looked to the stallion and eyed him, her soft blinking eyes returning to hard cautious eyes. as he approached her however she raised her head higher, lashed her tail and pinned her ears until he stopped, well he had some brains, he stopped a decent distance from her, smart enough to know she'd charge as she'd done before.

she calmed down when he remained at the distance but she didn't relax, she stood tall on all four feet which were firmly planted on the ground, maia stood at her mothers hip as she was told and waited until she could wonder off or not. after about ten minutes or so of staring down the stallion, rhea let out a soft sigh and lowered her nose to the ground flicking her tail and walking slightly off to the left of the stallion, filly dancing at her hip, realising that for the moment that leaving her mothers side was not a good idea at the moment. rhea snorted gently, keeping an ear on the stallion she began to graze calmly keeping herself between the stallion and her filly, however calm she was at this moment, she would just as easily turn on the stallion if he made a wrong move, for now she was satisfied with how he was approaching her.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:00 pm

BUTCH ──xif she is responsible for your smile, be responsible with her heart.❞
❰ no mares ❱ ❰ clydesdale ❱ ❰ stallion ❱ ❰ 14 ❱ ❰ tags: Quetzalcoatl ❱
Butch listened to her greeting and returned it with a friendly grunt and nicker. His vocalization was quiet and deep set, causing his vocal chords to rumble in his chest. As he paced around her for the short moment he took in her beauty, every soft curve and dip of her frame. Each individual splash of black on her white pelt despite her drafty that was so akin to that of a Gypsy Vanner she was delicate and carried herself with an air of elegance. Whereas he was muscly and well built, his bay pelt only being interrupted by the thick scars that stretched down his shoulders on each side that lacked fur and remained a greyish-pink in color, his four white stockings and blaze. He was anything but delicate.

He reached forward, only being a few centimeters away before she had pulled away from him and a trot. He watched her bounce forward, his ears perked with interest. He only lingered for a few moments, the lingering scent of her heat from where she once stood causing his nostrils to flare with newfound interest. Pulling his head upwards he whickered towards her, trotting after her. Despite his own desire to cover her he knew many mares didn't take fondly to pushy stallion so instead he slowed, approaching her and pivoting his body, sliding along side her now. He turned his head, letting his muzzle drag gently along her withers and down her spine. Letting out soft grunts and rumbles he now stepped away from her, circling her once more in a wide circle. Only now his head tucked firmly to his chest, long tail flagging behind him, and his gait elongated. He now only pulled his head upwards, he wanted her to see how capable he was of providing her with protection and strong offspring. Muscle rippled under his chestnut pelt that held a healthy sheen to it and he slowed, his feathery white hooves coming to a stop infront of her.

He lowered his head, reaching her cheek as she grazed and letting his lip wobble against her soft skin. He nudged the side of her face with his own. Perhaps she wanted a more attentive and gentle touch? With the notion he stepped closer once more, raising his head from the grass, and lipping attentively at her neck. His gestures were soft and oddly gentle coming from the robust and large stallion. A soft whicker escaped him once more and he worked his way down to her croup, his muzzle touching ever curve and slope of her body along the way. He stopped his traversing of her body now, before he had reached too close to her rump and turned sharply on his hooves, now once again in line with Quetzalcoatl. He lowered his head so it was next to hers and nickered softly to her, his deep chocolately gaze trained on her.

VALKYRIE ──xbut still, like dust, I'll rise.❞
❰ Phoenix ❱ ❰ appaloosa ❱ ❰ mare ❱ ❰ 3½ ❱ ❰ status: covered (didn't take, still 4th stage) ❱ ❰ tags: Phoenix, Sangria. ❱
-fade- (hmm maybe later in page 12?)

A groan escaped Valkyrie as his weight left her, even if he was experienced and had held his weight to the best of his own ability she had never supported more than 180 pounds in weight, all of which had been securely fastened to her back and around her barrel. She hated saddles and even more so a strong hatred for humans had grown within her belly with each strike of a spur she had felt dig into the delicate flesh of her sides. This though, this was new to her and she didn't hate it. She had heard many mares speak of having foals when she was but a foal and now she understood what exactly that entailed. Perhaps she'd fall pregnant if this stallion's coverings took, but she had a seeping suspicion that this specific coupling that took place just moments prior wouldn't result in a pregnancy, she could still feel the nagging tingle of her estrus, hidden and only partially sated.

A soft sense of happiness and satisfaction filled her belly as Phoenix returned her affections. He wasn't going to push her away but instead he seemed to be claiming her, his teeth upon her withers causing her to let out a soft squeal. She didn't writhe away or even shy from his action but instead accepted it. He had only began to groom her than when she pulled away, enticing him to join her in play. She watched him before she broke out in her trot, prancing around. Her movements were quite elegant and well placed one of very few positives from her previous training. She stopped as he did and watched him seemingly dance before her, she had never seen a horse move like he did. She attempted to mimic it, it was sloppy but somewhat akin to his but lacking the poise and ability to perform it cleanly. She was better suited for sharp turns, dead stops, and endurance. She watched as he neared her side and seemed to tug at her fur, beckoning her to play. She happily obliged, prancing along side him and tossing her head about, causing her brown and white mane to toss about.

Phoenix's sudden shift in behavior caused Valkyrie to stop and she followed his gaze to the other equine. Her ears perked forwards atop her head and she snorted, finding a new sense of security and confidence with a stallion by her side. She could tell, even from afar, that this new horse was taller than herself but Valkyrie had more girth and weight to her, more muscle. Her desire to meet this new horse was next to zero, having another mare in the picture would surely divide the attention she had previously garnered from him. Though now, within a matter of seconds Phoenix had decided that indeed, they would go meet her. Her more feisty and stubborn side coming to peek out now she flattened her ears and snorted, stomping a hoof in defiance. She'd not budge. He only nudged her again she, begrudgingly, started moving. Pacing forward she broke into a trot, ignoring the mare's shrill call. Her annoyance at the entirety of the situation had her eyes rolling as he replied.

As would have happily trotted right on past Sangria but came to a halt at Phoenix's touch and turned to look at him questioningly, one of her ears flicking forwards. She felt him nibble on her and she understood, she should stay put. She nickered to his quietly and nuzzled his neck in return. She raised her head now her gaze locked onto the mare, feeling a new sense of appreciation that Phoenix had positioned himself infront of her. The mares she had previously been partnered with didn't take a liking to Valkyrie and many a time she had received a swift kick in her sides. The memory caused her steely exterior to soften just a smidge and she whinnied towards the mare curiously, tail flicking against her hocks to keep the insects at bay.

She now watched as Phoenix left her side with a final nibble and she snorted, lowering her head to nibble at the grass. She wasn't particularly interested in actually eating, but she didn't want to approach this new mare, what if she was cruel like the older mares that she was in a pasture with? Instead Valkyrie stood unwavering, raising her head with a muzzle full of grass and letting her gaze fall on her stallion and the mare. She soon shifted her gaze elsewhere and instead cocked a hind leg, watching the horizon and surroundings for anything.

VANIR ──xpatience is the companion of wisdom.❞
❰ none ❱ ❰ mustang ❱ ❰ mare ❱ ❰ 9 ❱ ❰ foals: none currently, 3 adult. ❱ ❰ status: 2nd stage ❱ ❰ tags: Lir ❱ ❰ mentions: Zeph & Zaria ❱
Vanir traversed the lands with ease, being a native to the plains had given her an edge on some of the other horses that would trickle in from time to time, be it from captivity or not she didn't know or care really. Her light grey dappled pelt seemed to help keep her cool, unlike some horses she knew who doted a cremello pelt she'd not burn up in the sun but instead be only a smidgen more resilient to the heat. Thus far she has turned up empty handed(hooved?) in her search for a suitable stallion, her previous one being too old to properly cover her she promptly left. He was dried up and had nothing to offer her other than a lack luster attempt at keeping her from being snaked away like most of his mares. She left on her own accord, she had bared him three foals previously and raised them into capable adults. It was now that the soft whinnies and nickers of a small gathering of a stallion, a mare, and a foal.

Pausing a bit of distance away she let out her own whinny to them, primarily the stallion. She raised her tail, flagging it upwards to allow her scent to permeate the air. She'd not let him cover her so easily but instead use her heat to her advantage, use the sweet scent as bait. She neared closer now, her head held high and proud, only stopping a few feet away from the trio. She looked Lir up and down, he was handsome, black all over with a thick white stripe down his face and two white stockings. She let out a whicker towards him, prancing around for a few moments before she stood still, her chocolately gaze never wavering from his form.

na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munson. » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:10 am

T I T A N
    stallion .. mare(s) ;; n/a .. covered ;; sybil, .. foals ;; n/a .. tag(s) ;; sybil

;;By now, the small patch of grass he'd been eating had crumbled into nothing more than a small dust bowl. Snorting to blow the dust that coated his face out of his nostrils and shaking his head to rid himself of flies and mosquitoes. If he wanted to keep grazing, he needed to move but even just the thought of that made him groan a little. Titan was not old, nor was he even near it, but the thought of encountering an angry herd stallion made his head throb. Titan by no means was a submissive stallion, he would fight to the death for his herd if need be, but at the moment, Titan didn't have any mares nor was he one of those deranged beasts that would stomp a horse into the dirt for fun. He'd met those before. Stallions that would kill a lone stallion just to say he did. Gruesomely enough, he'd witnessed a stallion kill another with no real motive to do so. Perhaps it was genetics or the season, or perhaps those crazy stallions had a craving for blood. Thankfully, Titan had never found himself in such a situation but that also didn't mean he hadn't been kicked around a little when he was younger.
    The thought of his past fights made him shudder a little as he finally escaped his daydream and looked around him. It wasn't until now that he noticed another horse trotting elegantly towards him. A mare for sure. Titan had been born with quite a weak sense of smell, but the smell of her heat swirled into his nostrils. If he could smell it so plainly, that meant everyone else could too. It hadn't hit him yet, the freight train of emotion that would scream 'she's mine and no one else can have her' but it would hit him soon. This mare was older, he could tell just by the way she so confidently trotted up to him. For a moment, she had the younger stallion hypnotized. Her smell, the way she effortlessly moved, and just the confidence she had when approaching him had definitely caught him off guard. It was alarming when she placed her rump on his chest, but he'd be stupid to pass up the offer. 'Actions first, think later' typically wasn't his way of doing, but she was so strong he genuinely wanted to avoid other stallion conflict if possible.
    -fade-
    Slipping off of her sweat glazed coat, Titan gave her a soft nudge with his muzzle on her hip. In all honesty, he expected her to run off after she'd gotten what she wanted, which still may happen. With slow cautious steps, he made his way to her shoulder. He stood there for a moment, thinking about what to do, before he began softly grooming her withers. Occasionally he would give her a playful nudge on her back, but then would resume playing with the base of her mane.

M A R G A R I T A

;;One long stride after another, Margarita made her way down the narrow clearing of brambles. The mare had always taken a liking to the cluttered environment of the brush, opposed to the wide open plains. Perhaps it was due to her deep, internalized fear that an angry stud will sweep her away. Like every young female, she had heard her share of stories of young mares being under the control of a stallion that seems to have a liking for pushing his mares around. Though, most of those were stories used to occupy the young minds of foals and held no real meaning. Margarita knew that she couldn't avoid herds forever and it was probably more dangerous for her to be on her own, but at the moment, she couldn't shake her irrational fears.

S A N G R I A
    mare .. herd ;; n/a .. covered ;; n/a .. foals ;; n/a .. tag(s) ;; valkyrie, phoenix

;;The large bay mare pricked her ears, hearing the call from a nearby horse. Definitely was a stallion, but whether he had company with him or not was beyond her. In that moment, she decided to stay put, curious to see if he would attempt to find her. Sangria perked as she saw the pair approaching, pinning her ears slightly as a warning. Mainly to show that she wasn't play-doh and still needed manners. For the most part, he obliged. The stallion approached her and Sangria couldn't help but tense. She was obviously inexperienced with herd interactions and stallions, so she wasn't sure what to do. For a brief moment, her blue eyes scanned over the other mare. She seemed calm and at least she didn't look like she wanted to run away, so Sangria relaxed a bit. Her attention returned to the stallion, who was placing his muzzle softly towards her own. Instincts told her to bolt, but her feet were glued. She didn't feel uncomfortable or unsafe, so why run? Slowly, she sniffed him and relaxed her ears. The situation became less tense with every breath she took. Deep down she knew that if she ran, he'd be in pursuit anyways, so might as well make it easier for the both of them. With the flick of her ear, she lowered her head slightly and then walked closer, to bump her muzzle on his shoulder. A way of showing submission or at least to say 'you've got me'.
    Again, Sangria looked towards the other mare. She seemed passive enough, but also showed little to no interest in Sangria. She'd worry about approaching her later, for now she worried about this stallion. With slow movements, she lifted her head to look over him again then to brush her muzzle over his neck. What on earth was she supposed to do now? She never had the 'stallion greeting 101 class' and her inexperience really began to shine through.
    [sorry sangria's post was awful, I didn't want my tea to get cold lolol]
munson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:10 pm

zeus
stallion 3 years brumby x mustang mares: open covered: n/a foals: n/a tags: bliss, margo

zeus cantered along, throwing his head and bucking every now and then, reveling in the joy of life. he came to a sudden halt as a nicker drew his attention. it wasn't directed at him, however, but a pretty little appaloosa mare. he searched for the horse who nickered, and his eyes landed upon a huge draft mare. zeus perked up. two mares at once? the thought that the draft mare may be too tall for him to cover did not even cross his mind as he made his way over to the hill where the two mares were greeting each other, letting out a friendly nicker as he got closer.

((waiting for @w0ah))

bullet
stallion 12 years irish sport horse mares: open covered: n/a foals: n/a tags: khaalida

bullet nickered once again to the mare as she turned away from him. why was this so hard? mares usually flocked to him enthusiastically, but this mare decided that she was going to play hard-to-get. he pranced after her, arching his neck and lifting his feet high off of the ground. being more of a cross-country horse, he was not used to these almost dressage-like movements, but the sun certainly did shine on his coat. it was clear to see his muscles rippling under his skin as he pranced in a circle before her. he rose in a playful half-rear before dropping to the ground and nickering once again.

farasha

farasha's ears pricked in curiosity as the palomino stallion approached. he looked mostly like an andalusian, but there were clear traces of thoroughbred and possibly another breed that she was not familiar with. he was attractive, yes, but he was young. he was probably only just nearing the age where he would be able to hold onto a mare long enough for her to produce offspring. to her relief, the palomino stallion did not immediately begin pushing and bossing her around. obviously, he understood that she was older and wiser than him and that she deserved a certain amount of respect. she contemplated chasing him off, but the fact that she needed to be covered soon made her changer her mind. it would take her a while to find another stallion. besides, even though he was young, he had plenty of promise and attained good manners. he wasn't bad to look at either and would surely attract a number of mares. if anything went wrong and he was killed by an older, more experienced stallion, she would still benefit.

ricochet

ricochet glanced up as she heard a little squeal, letting out a surprised snort as her eyes landed on the buckskin stallion heading towards her. she lowered her head to snatch a mouthful of grass, keeping an eye on the approaching stallion. she finished what she was eating and let out a friendly nicker. she trotted forward and extended her neck to scent the stallion, offering her own nose to him in return. though she was well into her heat, the grullo mare was not about to let this stallion cover her without at least getting to know him a little first.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tornassuk » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:03 pm

╔════════════╗
☼ 𝘼𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙪𝙨 ☼

:: Stallion ::
:: Anglo-Arab ::
:: 10 Years ::
:: Coverings: 1 ::
:: Mares: Beira ::

Tags: Beira,
Rhea

╚════════════╝
x
As the mare tossed her head in protest to his advancement Aelius stayed still, not wanting to do anything that could drive the mare off. Soon she calmed a little and what proceded was about ten minutes of long, boring staring. Aelius, in an attempt to entertain himself and appear more non-threatening to the mare, would occasionally curl his lips and sway or nod his had playfully.
His ears flicked forward when the mare audibly sighed and finally moved, perhaps things would finally start getting somewhere? He was ultimately disappointed as the mare simply ate. It's a little bit of progress, but not the kind he'd like to see after so much time spent with her already. Admittedly, the mare's actions left him a little perplexed and unsure of what to do. He had never encountered a mare so... non responsive. There's usually a little dance the mare and stallion play when meeting for the first time whereas this interaction has so far felt like just a game of statues.
Aelius took another minute to analyze the mare and think over what he was going to do. Then he took another minute. And another. He was growing irritated, his mind seemingly unable to come up with a plan on what to do to claim the mare as smoothly as possible. A short snort escaped him, revealing his frustration. He shook his head lightly, ridding himself of the flies he had accumulated and took a few careful steps to the mare and foal pair. He nicked to them once more, dropping his nose to the ground to nibble at the ground, then lift if slightly as an offer to greet. He was going to try to approach one last time before saying screw it, throw tact out of the window, and forcibly try to claim the mare.

╔════════════╗
❀ 𝓑𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓼 ❀

:: Mare ::
:: Appaloosa ::
:: 6 Years ::
:: Stallion: Open ::
:: Heat Stage: 1 ::

Tags: Zeus

╚════════════╝x
x
x
Bliss flinched, stumbling back a couple meters as the massive draft mare suddenly picked up a canter and galloped away from her. She had looked so nice, Bliss doesn't understand what went wrong. She half-heartedly whinnied after the mare, hoping she'd hear and change her mind or come back or something, but she didn't. Bliss dropped her head in disappointment. Here she had been hoping she'd make a friend.
Shifting winds brought a similar, but strange scent to her. Lifting her head and turning around in curiosity, she was surprised to find a golden horse standing behind her. Immediately perking up she nickered in hello to the stallion and walked towards him, her tail slightly raised as she hovered her nose in front of his to check him out. Perhaps this horse could be her friend instead. The prospect excited her, but after the last mare running off, Bliss was going to be a little more cautious and restrained at first.

x
x
x
x
x

╔═════════════╗
☠ 𝓚𝓱𝓪𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪 ☠

:: Mare ::
:: Arabian ::
:: 9 Years ::
:: Stallion: Bullet ::
:: Heat Stage: 4 ::

Tags: Bullet

╚═════════════╝
x
x
Khaalida ignored his nickers, they'd do nothing to charm her at this moment and walked away a little more. The sound of hooves beating on the ground and the rustling of grass followed, and soon after that the stallion entered her vision once more, this time acting a little more like a mature stallion who knows their stuff. This is a little more to what she's looking for. His coat and muscling displayed his health, the arched neck made him attractive and look more impressive. The high stepping further displayed health and a lack of lameness. She tossed her head as he stopped in front of her and when he nickered she rose up to a rear as well, striking the air with one hoof, and gracefully fell back to the ground. She spun around on her hindquarters and trotted away, firing a buck off at him as she left. She didn't go far though, stopping after only a dozen feet. She decided this was as good as it was going to get, she didn't want to hang so close the pond anymore, and her heat was driving her insane enough. She splayed her hind hooves and flicked her tail to the side.
-fade?-
Tornassuk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:41 pm

zeus

zeus watched in disappointment as the draft mare galloped off. now he would only be getting one mare, not two, but he supposed that one was better than none. the palomino stallion nickered to the appaloosa mare. she was older than him by at least three years yet still attained the beauty and youthfulness of a filly. zeus breathed in her scent as she hovered her nose in front of his. he could detect the smell of her heat, but it was faint enough that it only snagged at his attention for a few seconds.

bullet
stallion 12 years irish sport horse mares: khaalida covered: 1 foals: n/a tags: khaalida

bullet watched the arabian mare curiously as she trotted off, sending a buck his way. was she still playing hard to get? or would she let her claim him now? his questions were answered as she flicked her tail to the side in an invitation. the bay stallion nickered and trotted over...
- fade -

bullet moved to khaalida's front to check that she was ok. as he was of a stockier build and was nearly two hands taller than the arabian, he was concerned that he may have harmed her whilst covering her. the irish sport horse nibbled at her ears, letting out a contented sigh.

((I'm sort of not writing well today. sorry))

farasha

farasha's ears pricked in curiosity as the palomino stallion approached. he looked mostly like an andalusian, but there were clear traces of thoroughbred and possibly another breed that she was not familiar with. he was attractive, yes, but he was young. he was probably only just nearing the age where he would be able to hold onto a mare long enough for her to produce offspring. to her relief, the palomino stallion did not immediately begin pushing and bossing her around. obviously, he understood that she was older and wiser than him and that she deserved a certain amount of respect. she contemplated chasing him off, but the fact that she needed to be covered soon made her changer her mind. it would take her a while to find another stallion. besides, even though he was young, he had plenty of promise and attained good manners. he wasn't bad to look at either and would surely attract a number of mares. if anything went wrong and he was killed by an older, more experienced stallion, she would still benefit.

ricochet

Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me