♔. [dog pack] the silver guardians. [started+accepting]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ♔. [dog pack] the silver guardians. [started+accepting]

Postby ivyy. » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:55 am

Thorn

Thorn sniffed the air, hearing the sound of pawsteps clunking against wood. She blinked and held back a smile of admiration, There she goes, already up for work. She thought, standing and stretching gracefully with the flick of her tail. Thorn let her tail give a very small, barely noticeable wag as she approached her friend from behind. "Good morning, Doe." She woofed to her, walking beside her to the pup-mother room alongside her. "How did you sleep?" She asked, licking her maw in a relaxed manner, something that rarely ever showed around other dogs.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:34 am

Queen Ziva
Age:- 54 months ¦ Gender:- CisFemale ¦ Location:- The Creak ¦ Tags:- open ¦ Mentions:- Zack, Max & Alaire

Her ears twitched as the young female heard movement from beside her yet didn't open her eyes, not yet anyway as she wanted to pretend to still be asleep. She knew it was her mate, Zack as he'd always seemed to get up earlier than most the pack. Although he never said anything, the female guessed that he must have been having nightmares of some sort. Hearing him walk away, Ziva lifted her eyelids slightly to see Zack leave the loft. She sighed and swung her head around to see her pups - except Max - still asleep. A small smile flickered on her lips before she got up. She stretched both her front and hind legs before shaking out her pelt and yawning. Stepping off her bed, Ziva went over to her sleeping puppies [even though they were nearly a year old] and softly nuzzled them before following Zack and Max out of the loft. Walking past all the other sleeping pack members, spotting Alaire awake with her recent litter. The blonde female smiled once more before walking out of the cabin. She trotted down the wooden steps towards the creak. When she reach a suitable spot, she sat down with her fluffy tail curled round her thigh and lent down for a drink.The cool water felt so refreshing on her dry throat.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:02 am

Thorn

Thorn sniffed the air, hearing the sound of pawsteps clunking against wood. She blinked and held back a smile of admiration, There she goes, already up for work. She thought, standing and stretching gracefully with the flick of her tail. Thorn let her tail give a very small, barely noticeable wag as she approached her friend from behind. "Good morning, Doe." She woofed to her, walking beside her to the pup-mother room alongside her. "How did you sleep?" She asked, licking her maw in a relaxed manner, something that rarely ever showed around other dogs.

Sierra

Sierra sat outside the cabin, grooming her fur gingerly as she thought of the duties that awaited her once the king and queen, possibly even the heir and his siblings, announced who she'll be following around today. To be honest, Sierra much rather sneak off with Seamus than this. If he knew she existed, that is. Nonetheless, she had a moment of peace and was grateful for it, considering how busy she had been the last two weeks.

Kane

Kane grinned stupidly as the morning dew collected over the fur on his paw pads, he loved the soft grass along with his paw pads and the sweet smell of misty horizons. It was most definitely his favorite thing in the morning, besides his friends of course. Kane allowed the fog to lay across his tongue, tasting of cold water more than anything. "Hello, Sierra!" He greeted gruffly, sitting roughly next to her, with absolutely no sense of personal space. Sierra twitched an ear at him and grumbled under her breath, although the big, hairy dog didn't even seem to notice. "Well, isn't it a fine morning today?" He continued, still not taking a hint. Sierra nodded and ended the interaction, continuing her morning grooming session.

Bear

Bear grumbled as the morning sun began pouring through the fogged up windows, his eyes opening slightly to view them. "Ugh... not already." He woofed quietly to himself, getting up and stretching long and slow, ensuring every inch of his muscles and body were ready for the day ahead of hunting, chasing, and tracking.

Chloe

Chloe ran zoomies back and forth in the trainee section of the hunting cabin, making the floor boards creak loudly with the effort to keep up with such a young, lively, energetic pace. "C'mon, Chlo! You can beat your record!" She cheered, encouraging herself to run even faster circles in the empty room, just barely beating her record of two full circles in five seconds. "Woohoo!" She grinned, panting with exhaustion as she rolled over onto her belly goofily. "I..." She began, clearing her dry throat, "did it!"

Atlas

Atlas sat by his mother, as if stuck to her side like a burr, watching from the entrance to the pup-mother's side of the cabin, all of the others began to awake and disappear out the entrance. The small pup grew curious over the weeks as he held up with his timely routine of waking up just before everyone else to see the others leave, counting each and every one of them and beginning to remember nearly all their names too. By now, he was an expert and was able to define said passer-by with only their voices. Atlas piped up, his small pup voice barely a whisper as he kept his gaze on the cabin entrance and exit, "Mother- when can I go help out?" He asked, seriousness and the urge to serve his pack lining his voice.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:01 am

Queen Ziva
Age:- 54 months ¦ Gender:- CisFemale ¦ Location:- The Cabin ¦ Tags:- Chloe ¦ Mentions:- Zack, Sierra, Kane, Chloe

After drinking her fill, Ziva licked her paws a few times before getting up and heading back inside the cabin. On her way she past hunter Sierra and Guardian Kane of whom she greeted politely with a nod, a smile and a gentle "Good morning Sierra, Kane." She entered the cabin and made her rounds to see if everyone who was still inside and just awake were okay. That was when she saw a young merle Shepherd puppy by the name of Chloe spinning around energetically in circles. A gentle laugh escaped her throat as she shook her head and walked over to her. She was remembering when her puppies were just as energetic and of course Maximillian always seemed as stoic as his father. "Hello little one, want to spend some of that boundless energy and join me for a stroll outside?" She asked sweetly.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Maximilian(1) Alaire(1)

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:05 pm

Maximillian
Male/Heir/ten months/ tags: Kjotve

The black male stops and scans the pack, looking for a sparring target. "You, come with me" he says motioning Kjotve over with his tail. He then walks away, not turning back to see if he was following. He headed towards the training arena. The arena was a ruins of an burnt house. He stopped and turned, facing the subordinate. "I've chosen you as my sparring partner for today" he says in a tone of finality. His decision wasn't going to change. "Now, don't be like the other training partners I've had and give up easily just because I'm prince" he orders. "now, let us begin" he says and walks to his place on the arena.

Alaire
Female/ Den-mother/ 6 years/ tags: Atlas

Alaire feels some movement and looks down to see her son, Atlas awake. "Morning, sweetheart" she says licking the top of his head. She looked as he watched the rest of the pack as well as look around. She chuckles at his question. "You'll be able to go help out in two months, when you are older" she says. She ruffles his head. "When your siblings are awake, we can go outside of the cabin. for now you stay inside where I can see you" she says.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kjotve - Guard Dog

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:27 pm

Kjotve
Male xxx Guard xxx Tags: Max

The massive male lifted his head with a deep rumble, a growl heavy in his throat as this... Whelp... Disturbed his slumber. The Russian male mumbled out in his native tongue before pushing his paws underneath him and lifting his heavy body off the floor. He kept his head low, Kjotve didn't listen to anyone safe for three dogs, to his dismay, this was one of those three.

He stood opposite of the young prince, his eyes narrowed and brows furrowed in irritation and disgust. "Fine, but when you're half dead don't go blaming me." He barked out in his deep, thick Russian tone. His words almost hard to make out.
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔. [One]

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:05 pm

𝙰𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚒
Female | 48M | Guardian
Mentions: None | Tags: Open

indentation Having spent some relaxing time at the waterfall, the canine finally got to her paws and turned on her heels. Humming as she made her way back to the abandoned cabin, the fae let her mind wander to her fellow guardians before she shook her head. A short walk back brought the cabin into view and the she-dog smiled softly before she righted herself and set about getting into her "work" mode. Silently Aonani looked over her pack-mates, before nodding to herself and sitting down just outside the door to the cabin. "Hmmm, stay frosty Ani." She muttered to herself, as her pale brown eyes flickered from pack-mate to pack-mate.

⦿
𝙵𝚘𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢
Male | 78M | Hunter
Mentions: None | Tags: Open

indentation Yawning softly as he awoke, the dark brute shook himself awake before getting to his paws and giving a quick stretch. Huffing to himself, the male made his way out of the room he'd slept in the night before and quickly left the cabin. "Bleeding sun's gonna blind me one of these days." Fogarty muttered under his breath as he made his way over to a shady spot. Sitting down the male figured that he wouldn't be still for long, figuring one of the royals would want to send out a hunting party soon enough.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔.2 [king zack] ☆.2 [omega doe]

Postby lameloserlexi » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:59 am

──────────────────────
Season: Early Fall
Weather: Sunny skies and a cool breeze
Time of Day: Early morning

──────────────────────

────────────────────────────────────────
    King Zack | 55 months | White shepherd male with blue eyes
    Tags: Open

Zack flashed a quick smile to Ziva once he noticed her. However, he kept his attention back to the pack. He looked around for a couple of dogs for a hunting patrol. He noticed Max with one of the guardians, 'Might have him tag along with them, just to know what they do on patrols...' He took a mental note. He trotted out of the cabin and spotted Fogarty. "Hey, Fogarty! Gather your trainee and a couple of hunters for a hunting patrol. I'll be joining you in a bit." He ordered, going to watch his son spar with Kjotve. He trusted that the older guardian would be able to defeat his son. He loved the boy to death, but he knew that the cockiness would get the better of him sometime.

Omega Doe | 32 months | Brown and white border collie with brown eyes
    Tags: Open

Doe almost jumped when Thorn greeted her. She was so lost in her own world she didn't notice her friend. She smiled through the moss, mumbling best she could. "Oh, you know, the usual. No sleep." She joked around, dropping the moss balls to start making a new nest for Alaire and the pups. "What about you? Anything new?" She asked Thorn. She took a quick glance around the cabin for a sight of Vivi, but just assumed she was with the other guardians.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Maximilian(3) Alaire(2) Viviana(1)

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:41 am

Maximillian
Male/Heir/ten months/ tags: Kjotve

Maximilian smirked “come on grumpy boy” he says teasing and taunting the white male. “You ready?” He asks giving the male a few seconds to respond. He then shifted and circled his opponent. From the corner of his eye, he spotted his father. He didn’t care about the dog who fathered him. He focused on Kjotve and launched into his attack, protecting his vital organs as he swiftly moved.

Alaire
Female/ Den-mother/ 6 years/ tags: Atlas

Alaire feels some movement and looks down to see her son, Atlas awake. "Morning, sweetheart" she says licking the top of his head. She looked as he watched the rest of the pack as well as look around. She chuckles at his question. "You'll be able to go help out in two months, when you are older" she says. She ruffles his head. "When your siblings are awake, we can go outside of the cabin. for now you stay inside where I can see you" she says.

Viviana
Female/Guard/3 years/tags: Doe, Thorn

Viviana trotted out from the sleeping quarters where the guards slept. She yawned, shaking out her pelt. She looked around, making sure there were no one who’d seem like they would try and attempt to kill her. She spotted her two friends and hurried over to them, still looking behind her to make sure no one was following. She’d gotten used to checking as she had attempts on her life many times during her puphood. She finished the walk over to them. “Morning! How are you both?” She asks relaxing in their presence.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔. [Two]

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:45 am

𝙰𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚒
Female | 48M | Guardian
Mentions: King Zach, Kjotve, & Max | Tags: Open

indentation Curling her tail neatly around herself, the mutt was silent as her pack-mates passed her. Her pale brown eyes narrowed as she watched the pack awaken. A soft pleased rumble sounded from her throat and chest for a few moments before it subsided. The canine stiffened as the King called for a patrol. Part of her always yearned to go with them, but she always refrained. Her gaze flickered to where Kjotve and Maximillian; better known as Max, were sparing. Frowning softly, Aonani watched the two, out of the corner of her eye, while she let her gaze wander protectively over the pack and their surroundings.

⦿
𝙵𝚘𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢
Male | 78M | Hunter
Mentions: King Zach, Bear & Solo | Tags: Xi'an

indentation Up in a flash as soon as his name was called the brute, nodded, silently following King Zach's order. His gaze swept over the pack, made a quick few decisions about who he wanted on a patrol with him, before starting towards the cabin once more to rouse his trainee. "Bear! Solo! You two are coming with me on a hunting patrol" He called out before entering the Cabin. It was a small patrol, but he did want to make sure there were enough dog's still at camp if a second patrol was sent out after all. Making his way quickly into the cabin and into the room where Xi'an was, the male huffed. "Xi'an, it's time to get up. We're going on a hunting patrol, come on we have mouths to feed." He barked out, half-heartedly glaring at the young but already quite big and fluffy she-dog. Somehow the trainee had wormed her way into his heart. She'd grown on him, much like a fungus.

𝙰𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚊
Female | 5M | Pup
Mentions: None | Tags: Alaire & Atlas

indentation Blinking sleepily awake, the young pup let out a soft yawn as she sat up. After blinking the sleep from her eyes, the pup took in her surroundings and noticed that her brother and mother; Atlas and Alaire were awake. "Good morning, Momma." She whispered softly, smiling up at the bigger she-dog, before turning her gaze to her brother. "Good Morning, brother." Adelina added, tail wagging happily as she turned her gaze to the larger dogs beyond the cabin room where they stayed.

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚔
Male | 14M | Hunter
Mentions: Aonani, King Zach, Fogarty | Tags: Open

indentation Carefully padding out of the cabin, nodding to Aonani as he passed, Marek let his gaze wander over his pack-mates. His ears perked up as he heard King Zack call for a hunting party, calling for Fogarty to lead it. The young male grimaced, well there goes that chance at being in a hunting party. Shaking his head, Marek let his body relax but stood confidently as his gaze slid over his pack-mates. One day, he'd gain their respect, at least he'd hoped that he would. Even if I die trying. Marek though, before sitting down on his rump. "Maybe I'll ask one of the Guardian's to spar later... Hmm, yeah lets do that." He muttered softly under his breath, thinking aloud.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me