Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:14 pm

Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male smiled and dipped his head. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times then. He hummed a canine sound, and blinked dark eyes. He then asked “Would you...like to go for a walk with me, or something?”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:56 am

Astrid/male/Tags: Griffin/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior/Bisexual (slight lean to males)/No mate or crush yet, future might be Griffin/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Astrid wagged his tail and said smiling, “Sure.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:32 pm

Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male smiled and nodded his head. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times then. He hummed a canine sound, and blinked dark eyes. He then said “Okay. We should probably eat quick.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:03 pm

Astrid/male/Tags: Griffin/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior/Bisexual (slight lean to males)/No mate or crush yet, future might be Griffin/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Astrid nodded with a wide smile and his tail wagging and said, “Ok, let’s go.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:05 pm

Galaxystar01 wrote:Kai/male/Tags: Payton, Juno/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush yet/No pups currently/Trainer: Payton
Kai chirped, “Good Morning Payton. What is on the agenda today?” He heard a soft voice and said wagging his tail, “Good Morning to you to Juno. How are you on this fine start to the day?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:57 pm

The white marked tan male smiled and nodded his head. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times then. He hummed a canine sound, and blinked dark eyes. He then said “Okay,” and began to go to where the food was.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:58 am

Midnight/female/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Blackstone Warrior/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Midnight shifted her gaze over to Kai, Juno, and Payton. To assume that Payton wasn’t taking Kai out would be weird. Midnight thought of the male pack mate as a hard working wolf, but some hard working wolves will switch over to lazy buns, like Astrid. She grumbled under her breath as the wind came onto her back. She stood up, in search of another few Warrior’s to take out. She saw Astrid with Griffin and shook her head. She decided to wait a bit longer. IF no one showed, then she would go by herself. She didn’t need anyone to have a successful patrol. Hey, maybe she could show her Alpha how resourceful and strong she is by doing the patrol herself. She smiled, a rare sign on her face since her nature was to prove her worth. She had no time for such emotions to show other than her seriousness, but she smiled, one of her cutest smiles that she could muster at the thought of Alpha praising her.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:19 am

Astrid walked after him and heard the cheerful bark of Kai. He smiled and said with a chuckle, “Remember when we were that young?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:53 pm

]Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male smiled and nodded his head. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times then. He hummed a canine sound, and blinked dark eyes. He then said “I do, but hey we aren't old yet either, so don't think that.”

Bluesky- Bluestone- 1- f- Bi; Blackheart is crush- too young yet for mate or pups, but one day- den tender trainee- wants den mother or alphas mate- Velvet x Sara- Littermates: Vixie, Sailor, Selis- camp- Tags: Blackheart

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf yawned and sat up. She looked around the den tender/trainee den. She hummed a canine sound as she got up and stretched. The shy and nervous at times one then saw her crush, and barked at him as she ran up.

(Dropping these below for when I'm on phone)

Selis- Bluestone- 1- m- homo; open- too young yet for mate or adopted pups, but one day- den tender trainee- will have wanted rank soon- Velvet x Sara- Vixie, Sailor, Bluesky- camp- Tags: mom/maybe dad and siblings

(blue eyes. And black and white fur)

Sara- Bluestone- 5- f- bi; nope- Velvet is mate- Vixie, Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, maybe pregnant again- den tender/maybe den mother again- parents unknown....siblings unknown...- camp- Tags: family probably

(black and white, blue eyes)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:44 am

Astrid laughed and said with his eyes playful, “Alright alright. I remember when I was Kai’s age and I put burrs in Timber’s nest. He couldn’t get them out for days.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me