Call of the Wild 2.0 (Dog RP, Accepting) No lone dogs please

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Call of the Wild 2.0 (Dog RP, Accepting) No lone dogs pl

Postby No one » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:40 am

Ya’ll can start to post on here
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:28 pm

Phoenix/Male/Tags:Open/Location:Somewhere in the forest/Hunter of Leaf pack
Phoenix growled as he heard something in a nearby bush rustle, he wasn't there when the attack happened but had heard about it, he was scaring off all the prey by growling at them. He watched as the rabbit darted from the bush, he shook his pelt, 'Pull it together Phoenix' He thought to himself, he put his nose to the ground and sniffed quickly finding a trail, Phoenix quietly followed the trail to a very plump rabbit. Was it plump or pregnant, he shook his head again swiftly leaping to the rabbit and grabbing it by its neck before it could process what was happening. As Phoenix killed the rabbit he realized it wasn't even a female, the slight bit of guilt he felt for possibly killing a pregnant animal left him. Phoenix trotted back to camp proud of his catch after the rough start, his ears drooped as he realized he might get in trouble for not asking or notifying anyone that he was going hunting.
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:35 pm

Leaf

Shai- 1 y 8 mo.- healer trainee- wants healer- f- bi; Leo is crush- wants pups- husky mix- camp- Tags: Leo

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female was still asleep in the den. She yawned in her sleep, ears twitching and white tipped tail moving. Her white toed legs kicked and moved a bit as she seemed to dream. The blue eyed black dog finally jerked awake, and sat up. She yawned and jumped to her paws, stretching then shaking off. She then ran from the den, finding Leo looking at the prey, and barked to him.

Lua- 3- den mother- wants healer- f; Crush is Baxter, and maybe Lexi- pregnant- has brother elsewhere Canadian Eskimo dog- camp- Tags: open in nursery, almost ready to give birth

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous tan female sighed as she stretched out on her side. Her splashy white markings stood out against the tan. The blaze did too, of course, and contrasted the black nose and snout. Blue eyes blinked, and her black ears moved a bit.

Underdogs

Celestial- 4- hunter- m- homo; Katana is crush- has to adopt- Panda shepherd- camp- Tags: open

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal male flicked his tail gently. The slender male yawned and sighed a bit as he looked around a moment. Blue and brown eyes looked about the camp for a moment. The reddish black and white male then sighed and yawned a bit.

Solis- 3- warrior- m- homo; open- has to adopt- sister Shiloh in Leaf- Irish red and white setter- camp- Tags: open

The loyal but sometimes cruel red and white male yawned a bit. He left the warrior den, and began to walk through the camp then. He huffed a bit as he saw Celestial was just sitting there... Had he even gone hunting, the setter male wondered, and shook his head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:38 pm

CloudWillow/female/Tags: Phoenix/Location: Camp/Warrior of Leaf/Bisexual (poly-open)/No mate or crushes
He saw Phoenix and walked over to him. She said with a smile, “Nice catch Phoenix.”

Leo/Warrior Trainee of Leaf/Male/Tags: Shai/Location: Camp/Bisexual (poly-open)/Crush is Shai
He smiled and ran over to Shia. He set the bird down and licked her shoulder in greeting. He said with a smile, “Hey Shai. I was bringing you this bird.” He nudged the bird closer to her.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:51 pm

Phoenix/Male/Tags:Cloudwillow/Location:Camp/Hunter of Leaf pack
Phoenix's tail began to wag a smile creeping onto his face, "Thanks." He said despite having the rabbit in his mouth, he was a little bit jealous of Cloudwillow, she was a warrior, something he'd been wanting for a while now.
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:53 pm

CloudWillow/female/Tags: Phoenix/Location: Camp/Warrior of Leaf/Bisexual (poly-open)/No mate or crushes
She smiled and said with a wag of her tail, “It’s good to have Hunters up at this time of the day making sure the prey pile is stocked. Hey, maybe you could teach me how to hunt.” She smiled and wagged her tail harder.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:57 pm

Leaf

Shai- 1 y 8 mo.- healer trainee- wants healer- f- bi; Leo is crush- wants pups- husky mix- camp- Tags: Leo

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female twitched her ears. Her white tipped tail curled over a moment, then she un curled it and flicked it. Her white toed feet pawed the ground a moment. The blue eyed black dog smiled as she said "Thank you," and took it from him.

Lua- 3- den mother- wants healer- f; Crush is Baxter, and maybe Lexi- pregnant- has brother elsewhere Canadian Eskimo dog- camp- Tags: open in nursery, almost ready to give birth

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous tan female sighed as she stretched out on her side. Her splashy white markings stood out against the tan. The blaze did too, of course, and contrasted the black nose and snout. Blue eyes blinked, and her black ears moved a bit.

Underdogs

Celestial- 4- hunter- m- homo; Katana is crush- has to adopt- Panda shepherd- camp- Tags: open

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal male flicked his tail gently. The slender male yawned and sighed a bit as he looked around a moment. Blue and brown eyes looked about the camp for a moment. The reddish black and white male then sighed and yawned a bit.

Solis- 3- warrior- m- homo; open- has to adopt- sister Shiloh in Leaf- Irish red and white setter- camp- Tags: open

The loyal but sometimes cruel red and white male yawned a bit. He left the warrior den, and began to walk through the camp then. He huffed a bit as he saw Celestial was just sitting there... Had he even gone hunting, the setter male wondered, and shook his head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:00 pm

Leo/Warrior Trainee of Leaf/Male/Tags: Shai/Location: Camp/Bisexual (poly-open)/Crush is Shai
He smiled and said, “No problem.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:17 pm

Persephone
She sits next to her mate

Katana
He spots Celestial. “Hello” he greets him

Lexi
She sat in her den sorting herbs

Buck
He was laying on the ground, head on paws.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:47 am

Hades/male/Tags: Persephone/Location: Camp/Alpha of Underdogs/Heterosexual/Mate is Persephone
As the Alpha of The Underdogs waited for his pack to gather, he felt his mate, Persephone sit next to him. He licked her ear slowly and said with a stern tone, not pertaining to anything she had done, “Bella will pay.” He turned and smiled to her saying, “I’m glad your here to help make my decision.” He licked her cheek and smiled.

Shadow/female/Tags: Buck/Location: Camp/Alpha of Leaf/Heterosexual/Mate is Buck
Shadow turned to walk back into her den and said with a smile, “Good morning.”

Fire/female/Tags: Lexi/Location: Camp/Huntress Trainee of Leaf/Bisexual (poly-open)/No mate or Crushes yet
Fire limped into the Healer’s den with a sparrow in her draw. She dropped it on the ground in front of Lexi and said, “Hi Lexi. I brought you something to eat. Also I stepped on a thorn from the rose bush I was sleeping in last night. I was wondering if you. Could pull it out for me and make sure it doesn’t get infected.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me