▼ ❝ FOX PELTS ❞ ▲

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

▼ ❝ i.

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Sun May 26, 2019 7:03 am

┌──────────────────────────┐

⚜ ◦ ⤜──────→ 𝐃 𝐢 𝐚 𝐯 𝐚 𝐥
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    warrior male tagging Andri the gathering form wc; 485

└──────────────────────────┘

Small black paws sunk gently into the tender moss covering the hillocks dotted around the forest floor as Diaval slunk around in the underbrush, not far from the outskirts of the skulk's camp. "Mousey, mouse, mouse," he hummed below his breath, barely audible, even in the quiet thrum of the forest. He had been sneaking after the tiny mammal for a while now, not intending to truly catch it, but to merely amuse his restless mind. The leaves at the foot of the tree shook abruptly and the mouse sped away again, gliding across the wet dirt. Diaval skipped after it, hopping like a deranged rabbit. He was about to burst into a fit of giggles and finally leave the poor thing alone when his laughter was stifled by the sound of barking and heavy footsteps cutting into the serenity of the forest. He froze, ears turning around wildly until they pinpointed the direction of the racket. The hunting party was far enough to not pose an immediate threat to the young fox, but they seemed to be closer to the camp than before. Deciding to play it safe for once, he ducked low into the cover of the vegetation, pressing close to the twisting root of a towering tree. His ears flinched when a loud bang echoed through the woods, seeming to stir the rest of the wildlife.

Diaval had once wandered just a bit too close, too curious for his own good. He had seen the humans carrying those strange dark objects which produced the ear-splitting sounds. They were like snakes, frozen in the cold winter, spitting out anger and tiny pebbles like some creatures of legend. Only the humans could find a way to make something so small and harmless as a pebble lethal.

Once the sound of hounds thrashing through the underbrush, the heavy thumping footsteps and gruff shouts grew distant, he rose from his hiding place and shook out his glistening fur. "What a horrible nuisance." He was about to see if he could find something to really hunt, when he was once again interrupted by a distant sound, however this time it was a slightly more pleasant one: that of their graceful leader, calling for a gathering. Curious about the reason for the gathering-call, but with an inkling of its purpose, he jogged toward the cluster of dens and familiar brush. Some of the skulk had already gathered, expectant at the bottom of the old stump, overlooked by Bernita. He weaved his way through some of the crowd, deciding to plop down next to Andri - whom he wasn't too chummy with, but he wasn't choosy over his audience. As Azoth arrived at the clearing, he playfully leaned closer to the nearby red fox - who likely wanted nothing to do with the devious youngster - and whispered slightly louder than was truly necessary:
    "I wonder if Azoth's been partaking in some fermented berries."
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▼ ❝ 002 ❞ ▲

Postby broken* » Sun May 26, 2019 1:36 pm

. ── BERNITA
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 5 years ) ( female ) ( leader ) ( corsac fox ) ( tags: the skulk )

the elegant female had gone through her words so many times, they were literally ingrained into her mind by this point. of course, she had spoken to romulus and dinraal, the deputy and healer of the skulk and the two foxes who, besides her, had a higher level of respect than any other members of the skulk. she wanted to be sure she was making the right choice, that she had gone through every possible option before coming to this solution. there had even been a period of several weeks where she had gone off by herself, leaving the skulk to the leadership of romulus, to see what laid beyond saduka falls. that was what had given her the hope that she was doing the right thing. raising to her paws, she let out a series of three short chirps to signal the start of the meeting before beginning to speak, completely ignoring the unexpected entrance of azoth; she'd deal with him later. "good morning everyone. although we've had yet another unfortunate start to our day, i am glad to see each of you here, safe. i have called this meeting for a reason of the upmost importance; there is not a single fox in this skulk that has not loss someone they cared for to the humans or their dogs. i want you all to know that i have taken this matter seriously, and the solution to which i have come to, while not an easy one, has been thoroughly discussed with several of my most trusted confidants." the female had to take a brief pause, her light white/blue eyes scanning over every member of the skulk, taking a deep breath before continuing her speech. "the skulk is leaving saduka falls. it is no longer safe for us here. we have lost over half of our numbers in the last six months; we are only a quarter of the size we once were just over a year and a half ago. many of you may remember last month, how i was gone for several weeks. i was exploring the land beyond the falls, and i found mountains, and while i did not climb them, i did not run into a single human on my trip, until i returned to saduka. we will go to the mountains, we will make a new home there, a safer home where our skulk will be able to thrive for generations to come. im sure many of you will have questions, so please, feel free to ask them of me, but know this; prepare yourselves for the journey, sleep extra today if you must, hunt extra as well. we leave with the setting of the sun, today. if you have a question, approach me now, otherwise, you are dismissed to get ready." and with that, she sat down on the stump, awaiting the bombardment of questioning.

. ── JEMINA
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 8 months ) ( female ) ( apprentice ) ( gray fox ) ( tags: vexi, azoth )

the small, lithe female found comfort in the tight pressing of her body against the other apprentice. of course, vexi had a much thicker coat, which added to the sense of security the little grey fox was feeling as she practically hid herself in the dark silver/black fur of her friend. she didnt really care much about the humans; they werent that scary to her. but the dogs were another story; they would rip you apart in seconds, for no reason but the fun of it it seemed. as the sounds faded away and the apprentices began to shift, the thin female stayed close to her friend as they exited the den and approached the tree tump that bernita was sitting on. sitting down quietly, she wrapped her tail around her paws; her tail was the fluffiest part on her body, but even still it was about half the size of some of her more-furry skulkmates tails. just then, as she opened her mouth to say something to vexi, another apprentice burst into the camp, raving about the dogs and how one had been hurt. she looked down quickly, shaking her head; why did she have to think azoth was cute? sure his goofiness got her to laugh sometimes, but no one in the skulk took him seriously.. she turned her attention to bernita as the meeting began, and her eyes widened as she looked at vexi. "we're... leaving? up and moving our entire lives? but how will we know when we find our new home? how will we know where's the right place!"

. ── ANDRI
    ( 4 years ) ( male ) ( warrior ) ( red fox ) ( tags: freya, diaval )

as several other foxes awoke and snapped defensively at the red fox for his rude comment to the pretty white and red speckled female. he didnt allow himself to stop or appear like he was second-guessing himself, but when he sat down to listen to their leader talk, he couldnt help but mentally scold himself for his harsh words. of course, he had never been a morning fox, preferring to stay up late rather than be up early, plus add on the extra grumpiness he had been experiencing lately due to the loss of his sister, and he was just not the nicest fox to be around. 'mouse-brain, why did it have to be freya? she probably thinks i hate her now. all i ever am is gruff to her; how would she know that she's one of the only foxes who can lift my mood?' his negative self-talk was cut short by the form of another warrior, a younger black male who andri considered still a pup at heart; he was too selfish and playful to be a good warrior for their skulk, but it wasnt his opinion that mattered in this matter. so as he turned his warm brown eyes onto the male just as he made some comment about the apprentice that burst into the camp, raving about the humans dogs. he simply shook his head, not bothering to vocalize a reply, before returning his attention to the leader as she spoke. throughout the meeting, he found his eyes continuing to drift off to the pretty soft form of freya, over and over again.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▼ ❝ FOX PELTS ❞ ▲

Postby .cłarke » Mon May 27, 2019 2:59 am

♂ 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐭 bbbbbbbb----
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Apprentice ~8 Months ~ Male ~ Tags: Jemina, Vexi, Andri, Bernita

While the sound of the dogs and humans roaming the forest was common these days, it never failed to install fear into Flint’s mind. The sticks they carried barely gave any animal a chance to react, and those gnashing jaws of the hounds could snag any creature trying to escape death. He was more than happy to wait it out in the safety of his den. He glanced at Vexi and Jimena, who sought comfort in each other and rolled his eyes. “Huh, we’ll be fine, no need to act like babies.” He hid his own fear behind a brave face and a puffed his chest, striding outside casually once the noises had faded from earshot. It must have been safe, or else Bernita wouldn’t be calling a meeting.

He walked slowly towards the tree stump, and found a spot close to Andri, a fox he recognised as his mentor. Judging by his body language, he was in no mood to talk, so Flint simply greeted him with a nod of respect before listening closely to the skulk leader, more than surprised to learn the latest plan to move on from Saduka. Move on? But this was their home. This was the only place he knew. He bit his tongue to prevent an outburst that could land him in trouble, and kept quiet so members could voice their questions and concerns. Maybe this wasn’t such a bad idea after all. The territory had been crawling with hunters and their dogs recently. But this journey would take days. Weeks even. But if Bernita believed it was in their best interest, then he’d put his faith in her decisions. Besides, she was their leader for a reason.

♀ 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐢 bbbbbbbb----
Warrior ~ 3 Years ~ Female ~ Tags: Open

Miki had unfortunately been out hunting when the humans slowly neared her location. A large hare hung from her jaws, a lucky find from a hunters snare. But this meant they would be searching for their stolen catch, which much to Miki’s dismay, had left a clear trail of blood to where she hid amongst the thicket. The dogs were going frantic with the powerful scent, and approaching fast, she was forced to trade the meal for her life as soon enough, a pack of dogs were upon her hiding spot, already tearing into the deceased corpse of the rabbit. Luckily for Miki, she was a good distance away by now, the sacrifice of the hare buying her time to escape. She was a little shaken up by the time she made it back to camp, but was relieved to hear the humans beginning to depart.

The meeting seemed perfectly timed to allow her to calm down, and she took a seat in front of Bernita to give her full attention to the leader. To her, this idea of moving territories seemed exceptionally good, and she couldn’t help but nod in agreement. This land wasn’t safe anymore. Saduka Falls was like a haven when she first joined the skulk. Now, not so much. It was simply too dangerous to locate here anymore, especially for the apprentices who tended to explore. Once Bernita had finished, she voiced her one and only question. “What is the predator count like beyond Saduka Falls? Were there wolf packs further north? Or grizzlies?” It seemed many predators within Saduka had moved due to high number denotes of humans. Miki just hoped they hadn’t made their way to the mountains.
.cłarke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▼ ❝ 002 ❞ ▲

Postby direwolf. » Mon May 27, 2019 4:42 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────
FREYA

xxxx"Who said I was scared? I'm not scared of anything!" Freya responded, giving a slight swish of her tail as she looked to Andri. She was a tough fox; Andri's words would not affect her. She had been lying though. While she put on a front that she was not scared of anything, everyone had their fears. However, she was not going to list off every single fear she had. To overcome these fears, she would have to push on and ignore them. There was no time in being scared. When Andri "thanked" her for stepping on his tail, she tilted her head with a smile creeping up onto her maw. "It was my pleasure. I'm in the business──ah, never mind." She said when she noticed that Andri was already out the den and going to the meeting set by their leader. Her gaze drifted to Toka who told her not to worry about him. "He's just a grumpy ol' fox." She mused, rising to her paws and briefly stretching. Her joints gave a satisfying pop from being so stiff while she slept.
    xxxxThe warrior made her way out of the den to the voice of her apprentice, Azoth. Wagging her tail, she padded over to the apprentice and playfully nipped at his shoulder. "What were you doing out?" She questioned, her gaze on her young apprentice before she heard Bernita start to speak. Sitting back on her haunches, her gaze turned to Bernita as she began to speak. A surprised look appeared on her face when the leader announced that they were moving. She had grown up in Saduka Falls with her family. Her ears tilted back slightly at the mention of losing members. Her parents had been part of the large group of foxes that had been hunted down and skinned for their pelts. An invisible shudder went through her body, but she continued to listen to their leader. They would be going to the mountains, and the skulk was leaving quicker than she thought. They were leaving today when the sun set! She sat there, stunned as she took in this information.
    xxxxFinally snapping out of her thoughts, she looked to her apprentice. "You heard the boss lady. There's always time to train, so lets go on a hunt! We can bring a few others as well." She told Azoth before looking around the group of skulk members. Her eyes landed on Andri, and while he had not seemed pleased with her this morning, she planned on asking him to join them. "Hey Andri! You should bring your apprentice and join me and Azoth on a hunt." The fae barked, rising to her paws and giving a small wag of her tail. She was definitely hungry, and she needed to fill her stomach before they took such a long trek to the mountains. Plus this would give Azoth a chance to train today. While she may seem reckless, she did take the mentor life seriously. She wanted her apprentice to become a capable warrior.
( female ) ( three years ) ( georgian red fox ) ( warrior )
( mentions: --- ) ( tags: andri, toka, azoth )

AEMON

xxxxOnce the sounds of dogs faded, Aemon rose to his paws and slowly made his way out of the healer's den at the sound of their leader's voice. Approaching the stump, he sat down on his haunches and listened to her speak. They were leaving Saduka Falls? He would be lying if he said he did not see this coming. He thought it was clear that they needed to leave this place before anymore foxes were harmed by the dogs and their humans. He thought it was a good idea to leave even though he knew some foxes would be wary about it despite the threat lingering over their heads. The male sat there in silence, his tail curling around his paws as he listened until the leader dismissed them. Leaving his head, his nostrils flared as he searched for his mentor's scent. His squinted eyes peered through the crowd, trying to see if he could spot him with his poor vision. What he could not see, he made up with his hearing, smell, and intelligence.
( male ) ( ten months ) ( red fox ) ( healer's apprentice )
( mentions: dinraal ) ( tags: --- )

direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▼ ❝ FOX PELTS ❞ ▲ [001]

Postby wildsight » Fri May 31, 2019 11:49 am

──── 𝘙𝘖𝘔𝘜𝘓𝘜𝘚!! ────
(Male) ─ (Four years) ─ (Deputy) ─ (Romantic Interest;; N/A) ─ (Apprentice;; N/A) ─ (Tags;; Skulk, Bernita)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The deputy stood in the entrance to the warrior's den, his brush lightly brushing the ground. It was morning, and there seemed to be a ruckus going on outside. His brown gaze scanned the camp, and he realized the skulk was forming a small group in the camp. His large ears twitched, and his whiskers twitched. One of his ears flicked, at the sound of a bark. That could only mean one thing. Dogs. He swiped his tongue over his muzzle, and narrowed his eyes. Something was going on, and that something wasn't anything good. Whatever, it was he needed to be there, for his skulk. So, Romulus padded away toward the group of gathering foxes.

Romulus stood beside his leader, and his brown gaze scanned the many foxes around him. His ears pricked as he listened to every one of his leader's words. However, when the word 'leaving' met his ears they twitched, and he almost gasped. Leaving? He silently scolded himself, and continued to listen to his leader. Once she was finished, and some of the members left, he sat down beside his leader, hoping to learn more about the decision she had made.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
──── 𝘒𝘐𝘉𝘈!! ────
(Female) ─ (Eight months) ─ (Apprentice) ─ (Romantic Interest;; N/A) ─ (Mentor;; Kelani) ─ (Tags;; Skulk, Flint)

Kiba had heard everything. When she had first started listening, she had thought it was just another lecture about the dangerous humans, and their dogs. Nothing serious. But no, she was wrong. And she wished, it was just another meeting about the humans, and their dogs. But they we're leaving. Just gone. But this was their home. This is where she grew up. She couldn't just leave all of this behind. She sighed shaking her head, and padded away from the group. She spotted her brother, and bounded over to his side. "Flint! Can you believe it? We're leaving!" her ears twitched, but her eyes we're bright. If they had to leave, then she wouldn't fear the danger. No matter what happened, she would do it. Even if that meant, leaving her home.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelChan » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:41 am

Kāge - Male - 2 Years Old - Japanese Black Fox - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: None

Kāge just sighed after hearing Bernita speak. He had seen this coming for quite a while. It wasn't safe here.
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RMS Titanic » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:32 am

A V E M.

2 years - male - rank;; warrior - tags;; xxx
    ────────────────────────────────────

bernita's words startled avem. perhaps he should have seen this coming. it would make sense after all, since the skulk's numbers had dwindled to almost less than half what it had originally been. the hell hound's howls and the human's yells kept him up a lot of nights, but hadn't truly had to worry, since they hadn't found their skulk yet. but... to just pack up and leave so soon? avem wasn't sure he wanted to leave. so much of his life had circled around the skulk and his family and friends. he listened to the outcries of foxes, and the nervous murmuring. he flattened his ears and lowered his eyes sadly. if he didn't leave, he would risk dying alone in the jaws of a hell hound... but leaving would mean leaving all he had ever known behind. his fur stood up uneasily.
RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .cłarke » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:11 am

♂ 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐭 bbbbbbbb----
Apprentice ~8 Months ~ Male ~ Tags: Kiba

Flint wasn’t sure how he felt about this whole thing. Maybe it would be a good thing for the skulk. A new land meant new opportunities. A new life awaited them out there. A part of him even felt excited. But still, a part of him was resistant to this change. There was no telling what they could expect out there. Maybe it would be worse. But a part of him chose to put faith into Bernita’s decision. He was about to leave the meeting, but the sound of paw-steps accompanied by a familiar voice stopped him in his tracks, and he gave a faint smile as his sister came into view. “Yeah. What do you think this new place will be like?” He asked curiously.
.cłarke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelChan » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:26 am

Kāge - Male - 2 Years Old - Japanese Black Fox - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: None

Kāge decided to walk away from the camp to hunt. Everyone just seemed mildly surprised and disappointed. Kāge would've been sad to leave a year ago, back when there was a lot less hunting and everything was pretty calm, but now he couldn't think of anything to miss. He reached his normal hunting area.
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

﹝one﹞

Postby sukuna. » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:43 pm

────────────────
      DINRAAL
      the HEALER
      ────────────────

5 y/o
      amber fox
      ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: shrubland; camp
      ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: aemon
      ────────────────
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      Ochre ears were in constant motion, whether individually or jointly to detect even the slightest disturbance within the forest. He slunk through the dense shrubland to try and locate a few frequently used herbs. His maroon nose glided across the snow-covered ground, twitching wildly while searching for the scent. The healer needed to locate those herbs quickly and silently as possible because humans and the canines that lead them are quite common during the colder months. He really wished he had Aemon’s nose; his apprentice had an excellent sense of smell. However, he didn’t want to risk the young fox’s life, if the hunters showed.

Before long, Dinraal collected enough herbs to last the shulk well into the harsh winter. Proud of himself, he started back towards camp but froze in the dense brush. Dogs! His furry ears pivot frantically to try and pinpoint its origin. No matter how many times he heard them, it still caused his fur to stand on end. As of right now, they were quite a ways away, so this was no cause for panic. From what he could tell they were probably close to the camp. But those stupid dogs wouldn’t find the shulk, they were too well hidden. Dinraal still needed to get back to camp in one piece, instead of risking his life trying to sneak past them. After some thought, he figured staying downwind and going around them was his best bet. Sure, it would take longer to get back to camp but this was a lot safer. And those vile humans wouldn’t expect their prey to be intelligent. Dinraal took the bundle of herbs into his maw and silently ran through the snowy shrubland.

He returned to camp just as Bernita let out a series of three short chirps to signal the start of a meeting. Dinraal trotted over to where the rest were gathered. He positioned himself in the far back, so as not to disrupt Bernita or the shulk. The tod wanted to put the gathered herbs in his den but stayed put to avoid any misunderstandings. Although he knew the topic of discussion, it was disrespectful to ignore the leader’s call. Pale yellow orbs scanned the crowd trying to spot a certain albino apprentice but those of considerable height obscured his vision. He would have to wait until the meeting concluded to find Aemon.

While listening to Bernita speak, his fur stood on end at the thought of being captured earlier. He didn’t even want to think about how they would have dispatched him. The healer was probably one of the few who hadn’t lost a loved one to the humans or their dogs. His father, a warrior died from a coyote attack while his mother, the previous healer died because the stress from his father’s death was too much. He would give anything to see them again, a feeling equally shared with those who loss someone to those vile beings and their canines. The trek to the mountains won’t be easy and some may not make it. A wave of excitement washed over him, his healer heart couldn’t wait to see how highland and lowland herbs differ.

When the meeting ended, Dinraal remained until the crowd dispersed, so as not to push his way through. Soon enough, he caught a glimpse of his apprentice’s unique pelt and took the herb bundle into his maw. The healer maneuvered through the remaining foxes and over to where the albino fox was situated. Before speaking, he set the bundle of herbs carefully on the ground. “Aemon, would you like to assist me with packing or regain your strength until dusk?” While waiting for a response the tod bit at an itch on his side. He could pack by himself but if the other wanted to help he wouldn’t protest.

────────────────
      ANOUKE
      the APPRENTICE
      ────────────────

9 m/o
      burgundy fox
      ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: apprentices' den; camp
      ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: diaval
      ────────────────
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      Just like everybody else, Anouke woke to the baying hounds in search of this very place. The vixen straightened herself from the tight ball that kept her warm throughout the night. The subtlest of yawns escaped her maw while glancing at the entrance from her usual spot. This reaction differed greatly from those who tried to meld into the wall. With no choice but to wait until the barking faded, she used her paws to remove sleep from her eyes. Soon enough, a low chirp broke the silence to tell everyone the coast was clear and to meet at the tree stump. As the other apprentices began to filter out of the den, Anouke stayed behind.

Once Anouke left the safety of the den, she momentarily stretched before ridding her dark-colored pelt of any debris. The vixen trotted over to the stump but sat next to no one in particular. While waiting for the meeting to start, she looked for her mentor who seemed to be missing. Although when Azoth erupted on the scene rambling about how one of the hounds got injured, a comment from her mentor, Diaval caused Anouke to sigh. When the leader began the meeting, the burgundy vixen listened intently to every word. So, we’re leaving Saduka Falls and moving to the mountains… She knew it was for the best, but she would surely miss this place. After being dismissed, Anouke went in search of Diaval to see if they were going to do anything before dusk.

────────────────
      NAYDRA
      the APPRENTICE
      ────────────────

11 m/o
      amber fox
      ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: apprentices' den; river
      ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: none
      ────────────────
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |
      Naydra woke a few hours before anybody in the shulk as per usual. She slunk out of the apprentice's den, so as not to wake the others. Once free of the cramped den, the amber fox sprinted off towards the river. Her copper ears were in constant motion, whether individually or jointly to detect even the slightest disturbance within the forest. The river was about a mile or so from camp and her excitement grew the closer she got to calming her nerves before the day started.

Upon reaching the river, Naydra kept an eye on her surroundings as she drank before licking her chops of the excess water. She took refuge underneath a hollowed log to remain out of view from possible predators. Tongue lolled out of her mouth as she tried to cool herself. This was one of the most dangerous things the fox continued to do even after being scolded multiple times by her mentor. To most her actions caused others to think, she wanted to join her family but deep down Naydra didn't want to die.
Last edited by sukuna. on Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
sukuna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me