Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

// crow and kai

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:19 pm

crow
    xxx-x ||age; four ||rank; alpha male ||mate; ayame ||tagged; ayame

crow had arised early in the morning, silent as he exited the den, not wanting to wake his sleeping mate. padding out of their den, he shook out his fur with a soft yawn, swiveling his ears around before he headed off to do the daily check of their territory, making sure everything was in order since the last time he checked. a while later, he knew the pack would start to wake soon. they didn't have the highest of numbers, but they were all great members. heading back to the base,he first went to check the den to see if ayame was still sleeping, to find it empty. turning his head, he sniffed the air and quietly made his way to the lake, lowering his large body down to the ground as he slowly crept towards ayame, trying to be as quiet as possible but seeing how alert his little mate was, he assumed she already heard him. pouncing, he tackled the fae, running his tongue between her ears.

kaiser
    xxx-x ||age; three ||rank; loner ||mate; none ||tagged; open~

kaiser was napping lazily under a tree, half awake, half asleep. every now and then his green eyes would open and flicker around before closing again. after a while of this, the brute finally decided to start his day. rising to his paws with a hefty sigh, kaiser licked around his maw, his stomach grumbling reminding him of his hunger. muttering to himself,he set off with his nose close to the ground, hoping to pick up a scent of prey so he could have a lovely breakfast. after a while,he finally found a fresh scent near a rabbit's burrow. lowering himself down, his eyes glued to the burrow, he waited patiently for the rabbit to either return or exit the burrow. whichever way, kaiser was hoping to score.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!

Postby Yunjin » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:43 pm

╔═.♥.═══════════════╗

xxxName: Iparis
AAAAge: 3 Years
AAAGender: Fae
AAASexuality: Heterosexual
AAAForm: .♥.
AAALocation: A Forest
AAAMood: Uninterested
AAATags: Open

╚════════════════.♥.═╝
She tilted her head back and observed and observed the tiny flakes drifting to the barren ground below.
As they dotted her black coat, the fae shook them off, disliking the cold that seeped into her fur. Iparis
stood up; her lean muscles ached in protest from the sudden movement. Stepping outwards from her
spot, she let her eyes surveyed the area in an organized sweep, just to make sure that there was no
unusual activity. Through the corner of her eye, she watched as a coyote bounded away. However, the
fae did not react, just watched. Eventually, she knew the animals of the forest would begin to stir and
rise soon. Quietly, Iparis resumed her original position by the rock and laid down, though she was very
much awake. The fae did not even bother to flick an ear when a crow swooped by, showing off its talons,
and began to caw noisily. After nearly ten minutes of continuous cawing, Iparis put an end to the
annoying creature. Wrapping her teeth around her newly-found prey, she discarded it by her resting
spot. Iparis did not have much of an appetite at the moment.
Yunjin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:49 pm

||Name:Ourea||Gender: Female||Age: 5 Years,7 Months||Position: Healer||Location: Forest||Tags: Open||

The all white fae had sluggishly awoken from her deep slumber, her silvery orbs adjusting to the light outside of her den situated underneath a massive oak tree. Looking around with blurry eye's and a dry mouth she steadily picked herself up, trying to regain her consciousness and balance on the way up. A yawn escaped her maw as she stretched out her slim but masculine body, she shook the loose dirt from her long, dense fur and lazily padded out from her burrow. Her large paws were greeted by thick snow and an icy breeze that ruffled through her coat, her tongue sliding over her cold nose whenever snowflakes made contact. "Cold mornings, nothing i enjoy more." She sarcastically sighed, her eye's just adjusting to the landscape blanketed with snow. As another yawn escaped her jaws she decided to go see if anyone was out and about at the camp.

||Name: Toka||Gender: Brute||Age: 5 Years,7 Months||Position: Hunter||Location: Meadow||Tags: Open

Toka was up bright and early, he didn't have the best sleep last night so he thought he'd have an early hunt and surprise the pack with breakfast. Even though the meadow is now a sea of thick snow, he'd try his best to provide for his pack members, as he trudged through the deep snow, his ears were swiveling around trying to pick up any unknown or familiar sounds whilst his light amber orbs intently surveyed the landscape, in the distance his eye's narrowed onto a figure in the distance struggling to get through the snow. To his luck it was a mule deer, his orbs focused on it as he cautiously made his way closer, mid way the deer suddenly collapsed and his strides became longer and quicker, he swiftly maneuvered through the snow and cautiously approached the seemingly dying doe, it's eye's were wide and staring right at him. He simply sat and waited, he felt kind of bad for it yet he didn't even know why. As the minutes pass, the doe gave it's last breath and went limp, a sudden thought flooded his mind, "How the hell am i going to drag this deer back to camp." Toka sighed, rolling his shoulders back while he stood and firmly held the deers back leg in his jaws, he started to attempt to drag the deer back to camp.
Last edited by Deijii on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [✿] Alpha Ayame

Postby recherché. » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:46 pm

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✿ A Y A M E ✿
x Rank Female Alpha. xx Age 3 years. xxMate Crow.xx Scent Mint & Bark.

Tagged Open; Crow.
        While Ayame was drinking from the lake, her fur started to stand up as she picked up a scent from afar with footsteps following, but she didn't dare look. Soon after, she realized that she was being a fool because the scent that she noticed, belonged to her dear mate, who in fact liked giving her trouble a lot. Allowing herself to relax moments before she was tackled, the alpha let out a soft yip as she was just expecting a lick and not a pounce. Although she was with Crow, she was still staying alert while hoping the pack was waking up by now so they could do their usual duties. Even though she was the alpha, she really didn't have to be around them all the time, which was a huge relief. Feeling Crow's tongue between her ears, she flattened them slightly to nuzzle up against him, "Good morning, Handsome~." Ayame teased with a slight purr, her frame being much smaller than his as she nuzzled her head underneath his chin, "You're a playful one, huh?" She continued teasing, a small giggle escaping her maw.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: // crow and kai

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:41 am

crow

crow couldn't stop the light chuckle that rumbled in his chest at ayame's reaction, closing his eyes happily as the female nuzzled him. "hello, beautiful," he returned the greeted, nuzzling her as well. ayame was his whole heart,that was for sure. "only for you, my love." he mused, giving her a wolfish grin before running his tongue between her ears again. "how did you sleep?" he questioned in a gentle murmur, taking a seat beside his mate, his amber eyes trained on the fae. he could not have gotten more lucky with a mate. she was strong, brave, intelligent, and caring. and he was very glad she was his,and he was hers. she had brought a variety of colors to his once dull life, and he couldn't be more grateful for his little mate.

kaiser
    xxx-x ||age; three ||rank; loner ||mate; none ||tagged; iparis

just as the brute was going to give up, two ears popped out from the burrow, causing him to press himself closer to the snowy ground. as the rabbit emerged, he wasted no time in lunging forward, his jaws wrapping around the creature's neck and easily putting an end to it. padding to a nearby tree with the prey dangling limp in his jaws, he dropped it onto the ground before digging in, eating until there was only scraps left. licking around his maw, kaiser nodded to himself before heading off once more. as he came upon an unfamiliar yet slightly familiar scent, he decided to follow it for once. he knew he wasn't the only lone wolf out here, and he had picked up this scent before, but he had never really bothered to follow it. as he saw a fae in the area ahead, he slowed before coming to a stop, his green eyes staring at the fae in slight curiosity, his ears perked upwards and his head tilting. "hello there." he finally greeted.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:24 am

Sylvie
      Female ~Lead Scout ~ 4 Years Old
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      The lead scout was watching her pup from afar as she lets out a small sigh. She had to raise the pup and make sure everything for the scouts was ready each and every day. It made her not want to have any more of them right now. She soon shook her head as she thought to herself. She lets out a small sigh as she looked around for someone to speak too. She wanted to see if her son was able to join someone to learn or to do something besides making snow pups. She slowly walked around as she soon stopped to see slug. She walked towards the beta before she smiled softly and wagged her tail. "Slug!" She barked loudly so he knew she was speaking to him. Her ears flicked back as she soon slowly started to stop in front of him. "Can I ask you to do something?" She asked softly as her voice was almost like honey.

Cyldur
      Male ~ Pup ~ 7 Months Old
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      The young pup started to wake up and went to look around the pack to see who was there to play with. He started to wag his tail and smiled to himself. He saw that there was snow everywhere, which made his eyes widen in happiness. He leaped up and went face first into the cold snow. He held his head up above the snow and started to laugh loudly. He was pretty happy for the age he was and everything he has been through. He soon jumped up and wiggled around in the snow as he was making pup angels in the snow. It was something he did whenever he had time to do it and had no one to play with. His tail was wiggling around as he was smiling to himself.

Aeyr
      Male ~ Hunter ~ 6 Years Old
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      The old male hunter was watching the pack get up and start their days. His day started once he heard the birds sing and chirp. It wasn't the best day for the young male, he been awake for hours and couldn't fall back asleep. He was just laying in the den awake and thinking about everything. While listening to birds sing and chirp every few seconds. He soon growled as he heard another bird start to sing. He was done with today with in the morning. After the birds stop sing and making noise, he pushed himself up to his paws. His head was lowered as his eyes showed his hatred for today already. His tail dragged along behind him and he just started to walk forward. He had much better days than this one, which made him want to get through the day. He wanted to have a wonderful day to wake up too.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:37 am

moonlessnight. wrote:
    crow

crow couldn't stop the light chuckle that rumbled in his chest at ayame's reaction, closing his eyes happily as the female nuzzled him. "hello, beautiful," he returned the greeted, nuzzling her as well. ayame was his whole heart,that was for sure. "only for you, my love." he mused, giving her a wolfish grin before running his tongue between her ears again. "how did you sleep?" he questioned in a gentle murmur, taking a seat beside his mate, his amber eyes trained on the fae. he could not have gotten more lucky with a mate. she was strong, brave, intelligent, and caring. and he was very glad she was his,and he was hers. she had brought a variety of colors to his once dull life, and he couldn't be more grateful for his little mate.

kaiser
    xxx-x ||age; three ||rank; loner ||mate; none ||tagged; iparis

just as the brute was going to give up, two ears popped out from the burrow, causing him to press himself closer to the snowy ground. as the rabbit emerged, he wasted no time in lunging forward, his jaws wrapping around the creature's neck and easily putting an end to it. padding to a nearby tree with the prey dangling limp in his jaws, he dropped it onto the ground before digging in, eating until there was only scraps left. licking around his maw, kaiser nodded to himself before heading off once more. as he came upon an unfamiliar yet slightly familiar scent, he decided to follow it for once. he knew he wasn't the only lone wolf out here, and he had picked up this scent before, but he had never really bothered to follow it. as he saw a fae in the area ahead, he slowed before coming to a stop, his green eyes staring at the fae in slight curiosity, his ears perked upwards and his head tilting. "hello there." he finally greeted.

ophelia
    xxx-x ||age; three ||rank; apprentice healer ||mate; none ||tagged; open!

ophelia had slept late that morning, so as her soft blue eyes flickered open, she realized most of the pack was already up and about. with a tiny yawn, the white fae stretched her limbs out before rising to her feet. shaking off her fur,she exited the den and curiously looked around. padding to her mentor's area, she realized the older fae wasn't there, probably off gathering more supplies. humming to herself, she peered around the camp, ears perking as a small flock of birds flew overhead.the fae smiled to herself at their beautiful little calls, staring up at the birds for a moment before looking back down with a soft sigh.perhaps she should go and gather supplies as well?
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:41 am

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Sandy | Pup | Female
❦ SANDWOOD ❦
Tags| Cyldur
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Sandy awoke to the sounds of the other pup playing in the snow. She stuck her nose out of the puppy dens and sniffed the snow. It was cold and made her nose wet. The sandy puppy snorted and shook her head. The female didn't understand why the other puppy was enjoying something so wet and cold. She shook her pelt and, against her better nature, joined the other pup in the playful act. "Hey! Aren't you cold?!" she called out to the other puppy.
ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [✿] Alpha Ayame

Postby recherché. » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:43 pm

✿ A Y A M E ✿
x Rank Female Alpha. xx Age 3 years. xxMate Crow.xx Scent Mint & Bark.

Tagged Open; Crow.
        The fae's heart warmed from the nicknames that he called her, and she let out a relaxed sigh while leaning into him,
        "How did I sleep? Question is, how did you sleep?" Ayame questioned her mate, glancing up at him a little while pulling away from him. "Considering the fact that you were up earlier, as always, I mean." Smiling, she gave him a gentle lick against his muzzle and shook her fur out slightly, "Y'know.. I was pretty warm until you left, meanie." She teased, her smile still present as she just enjoyed his company. She always has, and she always will, ever since day one of their relationship. With her tail lightly thumping against the snow-covered ground, her mind wandered to all of the adventures that they've been on together, good and bad. Shaking off the thoughts, she shuffled her paws as she sat against him yet again, "Do you think we should check on the pack now? They should be waking up by now.."
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re// Autumn & Kerro

Postby jungwonie » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:44 pm

Autumn
♢ Fae ♢ Delta ♢ Mate. None ♢ Location. Camp ♢ Tags. Open ♢
-♢-

Autumn jolted awake, a scream muffled within her maw. She lowered her head, pushing herself up into a standing position.
A nightmare haunted her dreams the previous night, something of loosing the last of her family, Kerro. Her and her brother never seemed to talk anymore since her rank was elevated to delta female. Her hunter of a brother preferred to be alone,
but there was sometimes exceptions where he'd allow her to join him hunting. She did enjoy time with her brother, but she'd prefer to accompany someone new, someone who could eventually become her friend or even delta male. The snow outside of her den caught her attention, snapping her out of her thoughts. The delta took a few paces forward, looking out upon the camp blanketed in white.
-♢-

Kerro
♢ Brute ♢ Hunter ♢ Mate. None ♢ Location. Dreaming ♢ Tags. None
-♢-

Kerro slept peacefully, dreaming of his dinners. The dream vividly depicted squirrels he's caught as well as a few hares.
He'd repeatedly caught them in reality, but in his dream, he could eat them as he pleased.
-♢-
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me