Shine Like the Stars|accepting|working on polls

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shine Like the Stars|new|accepting|

Postby Craboom-047 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:31 pm

Hydie

<"Blossom">alpha<♀>in the camp<demisexual>crush; ask me<tags- open>
Watching the morning dew start to fall from the plant onto the grass was such a enjoyable activity this alpha had been able to enjoy each and every morning while waiting. It had been quite a couple hours and she had already given out her morning howl, but for now she would wait for the wolves to awaken and hopefully be ready to start the day. Like everyday her one mission was only to survive and nothing else. She let out a small huff and let her fur feel the peace of the breeze to calm herself before the wolves would come out to her.

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>in the camp<unknown>crush; unknown<tags- open>
The brute snorted a bit in the morning breeze as he sat by a guard's den. Had there been a lead guard in this pack he may have considered something of submitting to this wolf, but yet they were lead by the delta male and none other than him. He sighed a bit as he looked over at his alpha. He bowed in case she was expecting submission, the only thing he had found sensible to do in front of an alpha so peculiar.

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:58 pm

━━━━━━━━━
Neith||Feminine||4 years
demiromantic asexual
Guard||Tagged;; OPEN
Location;; Outer territory

━━━━━━━━━
Neith awoke with a loud snarl. How much she hated mornings was a never ending flaming hatred. Opening her eyes and curling her lip Neith raised her head and took a deep breath in smelling the morning air and area around her. She slowly raised her muscular build and stretched before shaking out her pelt and looking around with her pale green eyes. Grumbling she slithered over into the trees to do her morning patrol. She was in no mood to be bothered. But Neith was never in the mood for anything anyway... What's the point to try and be happy?

━━━━━━━━━
Bryn||Masculine||4 years
biromantic demisexual
Hunter||Tagged;; Hydie
Location;; Inner camp

━━━━━━━━━
Bryn awoke with a sniff and he opened his eyes slowly. Adjusting to the light. Grunting he stretched his build hearing a small pop here and there. Sitting up he yawned and ran his tongue over his chops before standing up and shaking his fur out and watching Neith stalk off. Deep down he admired the fea respectfully and wouldn't admit it just because she was impossible to talk too. She was a wreck ever since her sister passing. He knew her before this and she was slightly kinder but none of that mattered now to her. He yawned once again before padding up to Hydie and smiling at the alpha and bowing his head. "I'm going for a hunt... Anything you're craving this morning milady?" he asked with a cheeky smile as he raised his eyes to look at her.

━━━━━━━━━
Creed||Feminine||3 years
biromantic demisexual
Healer||Tagged;; Alano
Location;; Inner Camp

━━━━━━━━━
Creed had been awake before the sun even shone over the camp. She had been gathering herbs and making separate piles for the past few hours. After some time she finished and padded outside her den and looked around. Spotting Alano she shyly walked over to the brute and sat a little further from him. "Good morning Alano.." she said with a gentle tone. She tried to give a relaxed smile but being around others always seemed to put her on edge in a way.

━━━━━━━━━
Noutok||Masculine||5 years
demiromantic heterosexual
Guard||Tagged;; OPEN
Location;; Inner camp - on a rock

━━━━━━━━━
Noutok awoke with a heavy sigh. He didn't love or hate mornings. For him it was a love hate relationship depending on the day. Today was a normal day and he didn't have much planned. Slowly rising to his paws he grunted and scratched her neck before looking around from someone to talk too. Spotting Alano and Creed while Neith slithered away on her morning patrol. Then there was Bryn talking to the Alpha. Huffing the male wandered over to a rock and jumped ontop and waited quietly.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:06 pm

Jay//1//Omgea//Sibling:Finch//Mentor:Bryn//Tags:Open//Status:Crush:none currently,Mate:Crush:none currently

Jay awakes with a gasp, his past haunting him, whining he strolls out into the bright light of the rising sun, enjoying its warm glow. Sitting on his hunches he waits for his mentor.

Finch//1//Hunter//Sibling:Jay//Mentor:Creed//Tags:Open//Status:Crush:none currently,Mate:Crush:none currently
Finch Streches leting the suns glow linger on her soft, thick, layered fur, as she passes Jay she gives him a small bark which changes to a whine as soon as she see's his dark sad look, sitting close to him wraping her tail around his she askes "Another NightMare?" Her question is awsered with a sad sigh 'It'll get better Jay I promise' so together Jay and Finch wait for their mentors.
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxxed » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:34 pm

----These are so short forgive me.

Virgo | The black lamb | Female | Guard | Tagged: Open | o

With a groan Virgo rose, her ears pulled back and her normal scowl on her muzzle. With a pop, she extended and contracted both back legs and forelegs. Gliding out of the den she looked around, her cold grey eyes deathly.

Archer| The innocent crow| Male | Beta | Tagged: Open | o
Archer sat at a small rock observing the camp with calm eyes, his body relaxed. Everything was fine, the usual morning hate and glumness.
Foxxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:36 pm

Hydie

<"Blossom">alpha<♀>in the camp<demisexual>crush; ask me<tags- Bryn>
The alpha had noticed the other guard bow to her giving her a satisfied feeling, good to see respect from the pack, it was what kept these wolves in order. She admired the courage and respect of a young guard, they were always ready to serve the pack no matter the risks, well that was a true pack wolf in the eyes of the broken alpha. Yet the alpha merely sat there as the other wolf spoke to her before she turned around finally to face this brute. A hunter, though not the rank Hydie ever had talent in being, but she had always known them to be quite graceful and useful when the pack needed them.
"Greetings hunter, I would recommend finding something to feed the guard with," Blossom said still as serious and loyal as she always was. "I need them in good shape to guard today, we cannot stand any threats around here."

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>in the camp<bisexual>crush; unknown<tags- open>
The guard felt a nice feeling that a rank such as high as the alpha had noticed him for once, the best he had gotten was a healer who had tended to the wounds of an attack. He was soon greeted by a healer, quite an odd turn of events for this wolf, but he would be nothing but kind to her as she might be asking for his assistance as mostly the healers did.
"Good morning my dear healer," Alloth said trying to be only respectful. "How may I help you today?"

Janue

<"Jana">omega<♂>in camp<unknown>crush; ask me<tags- open>
--open--

Giovanni

<"Gio">hunter<♂>in the camp<pansexual>crush; ask me<tags- open>
--open--

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:40 pm

━━━━━━━━━
Neith||Feminine||4 years
demiromantic asexual
Guard||Tagged;; OPEN
Location;; Outer territory

━━━━━━━━━
Neith awoke with a loud snarl. How much she hated mornings was a never ending flaming hatred. Opening her eyes and curling her lip Neith raised her head and took a deep breath in smelling the morning air and area around her. She slowly raised her muscular build and stretched before shaking out her pelt and looking around with her pale green eyes. Grumbling she slithered over into the trees to do her morning patrol. She was in no mood to be bothered. But Neith was never in the mood for anything anyway... What's the point to try and be happy?

━━━━━━━━━
Bryn||Masculine||4 years
biromantic demisexual
Hunter||Tagged;; Hydie
Location;; Inner camp

━━━━━━━━━
Bryn gave a hardy smile then stood up. "As you wish," he grunted and spotted his trainee. Walking over to the pup he nudged him with his paw "Mornin squirt." he chuckled wagging his tail slightly. "come on we needa hunt for the guard this morning. Ya gonna watch and learn?" he barked giving him a semi-toothy grin. He turned to the pups sibling. "Creed will be with ya soon lass." he sighed before nudging Jay, "Les go kiddo," he grunted before walking off into the brush.

━━━━━━━━━
Creed||Feminine||3 years
biromantic demisexual
Healer||Tagged;; Alano
Location;; Inner Camp

━━━━━━━━━
Creed flicked her tail and shuffled on her front paws nervously. "I already finished all my gathering... I just came to say good morning.." she said a little softer than before. "Thank you for the offer, though.." she added on a small grateful smile appearing unconsciously on her maw.

━━━━━━━━━
Noutok||Masculine||5 years
demiromantic heterosexual
Guard||Tagged;; OPEN
Location;; Inner camp - on a rock

━━━━━━━━━
Noutok awoke with a heavy sigh. He didn't love or hate mornings. For him it was a love hate relationship depending on the day. Today was a normal day and he didn't have much planned. Slowly rising to his paws he grunted and scratched her neck before looking around from someone to talk too. Spotting Alano and Creed while Neith slithered away on her morning patrol. Then there was Bryn talking to the Alpha. Huffing the male wandered over to a rock and jumped ontop and waited quietly.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:44 pm

Jay//1//Omgea//Sibling:Finch//Mentor:Bryn//Tags:Bryn//Status:Crush:none currently,Mate:Crush:none currently

Jay Nods, folowing his mentor "See ya Finch" He calls softly before forcing himself to at least act happy. "So what are we planing on chaching today Bryn?" Jay calls softly

Finch//1//Hunter//Sibling:Jay//Mentor:Creed//Tags:Open//Status:Crush:none currently,Mate:Crush:none currently
Finch Smiles softly knowing Jay enjoys this sorta stuff, sighing she lay down leting her thoughts wonder.
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:48 pm

Hydie

<"Blossom">alpha<♀>in the camp<demisexual>crush; ask me<tags- Bryn>
The alpha had noticed the other guard bow to her giving her a satisfied feeling, good to see respect from the pack, it was what kept these wolves in order. She admired the courage and respect of a young guard, they were always ready to serve the pack no matter the risks, well that was a true pack wolf in the eyes of the broken alpha. Yet the alpha merely sat there as the other wolf spoke to her before she turned around finally to face this brute. A hunter, though not the rank Hydie ever had talent in being, but she had always known them to be quite graceful and useful when the pack needed them.
"Greetings hunter, I would recommend finding something to feed the guard with," Blossom said still as serious and loyal as she always was. "I need them in good shape to guard today, we cannot stand any threats around here."

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>in the camp<bisexual>crush; unknown<tags- open>
The guard nodded almost to stay calm though inside he was a little surprised at the fact a healer had already gone out collecting herbs without a guard to help them. It was customary for wolves to go out with guards in case of rogues, but he had never seen them around quite as often as expected.
"Well I am always open otherwise unless I am on patrol so feel free to ask whenever needed," Alloth said quite calmly. "Your wish is my command in most circumstances so feel free to use that to your advantage."

Janue

<"Jana">omega<♂>in camp<unknown>crush; ask me<tags- open>
--open--

Giovanni

<"Gio">hunter<♂>in the camp<pansexual>crush; ask me<tags- open>
--open--

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:12 am

Kayla is eating a rabbit from the previous hunting party, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me