Ƭ Ħ Ɩ Ƨ~Ɩ Ƨ~Ɯ Δ Я(Wolf Rp)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Ƭ Ħ Ɩ Ƨ~Ɩ Ƨ~Ɯ Δ Я(Wolf Rp: Accepting&High Ranks!)

Postby JustRenTime » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:15 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name: Argentum
Pack: Anésti
Tags: Open-Camp
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Argentum rose to his paws and yawned as he stretched, his tail curling up and over his back as he does so. The large, silver brute shook out his pelt before hopping out of the base of the oddly shaped tree he had made his den and the meeting place of the pack. He took a deep breath of the air that was beginning to darken. With a smile he padded away from his den and to join the rest of his pack. He said 'hello' and 'how are you' where needed as he made his way to the fresh-kill pile. He selected a large, juicy rabbit before padding to a big log and lying in the shade that it casted to enjoy his meal. He soon finished and sat up, his amber eyes scanning the meadow they called home, making sure everything was okay and his pack was safe. He sniffed the air and perked his ears, he had caught scent of a deer herd nearby. "Hm? Are they coming this way this year?" He asked himself and rose to his paws. He peered into the distance and spotted the herd near the trees, though they did not seem to be coming their way. This was a great chance to hunt, nonetheless. "Would anyone like to join me on a hunt?" He called and flicked his tail, happy to lead a hunt for the first time in a long while.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name: Athena
Pack: Nekrá
Tags: Open-Marsh
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Athena slunk through the wet and muggy marsh silently as she rounded the bend she spotted an egret and her tail lashed quickly as a smile appeared on her muzzle. 'Bye, bye birdie.' She thought and laughed in her mind. She knew most wolves in her pack lacked the grace and silence that stealth brought but she found it ridiculous. The best wolves are the best hunters, and so what if you aren't supposed to hunt alone, Helix can kiss her rump because she deemed herself the best hunter of the pack. She slipped lower as she crept closer and soon she lunged, a loud, feral snarl ripping from her muzzle. She grabbed hold of the bird's long, thin neck and easily broke it, but the feathered beast still put up a fight, catching Athena's shoulder with its talons and leaving a few short, but deep, scratches. The white wolf winced and growled as she shook the life from the bird. Once it was dead she dropped the corpse and shook out her pelt, her shoulder fur already stained dark red with her blood. "This is great." She growled before picking up the bird and heading back to camp.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name: Aurum
Tags: Open-Anésti Forest
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aurum unwittingly found himself venturing closer and closer to the border as he continued his search for Dream Juice leaves. "Where are those darn leaves?" He growled and stuck his head in a bush to look. He sniffed around and spotted a few black berries. He smiled and snapped a mouthful up. "Don't mind if I do. Berries are simply amazing." He said as he pulled his head out, chewing the berries. His golden muzzle had become stained with the dark juice of the berries as he soon finished them. He shook his head free of the leaves and twigs from the bush and continued his search for the Dream Leaves. He finally came to the border of the two territories. He looked around and shook out his pelt. He had to go across the border for his prank to work, for he caught the scent of the Dream Leaves directly across from him. "Well, isn't this great?" He muttered, knowing if Argentum caught him he would never hear the end of it from his brother. With a deep breath he shook all his doubts away and slipped across the border and into Anésti territory. He quickly padded to the bush and began to pick the leaves, being careful not to squish them up too much, because he did not seek the feeling they brought, he wanted to trick the hunters. Soon, he caught the scent of a nearby she-wolf and his head jerked up. "Who goes there?" He barked.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name: Invidia
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Invidia had had an earl start to the day and by sunset she was exhausted. The small she-wolf shook out her pelt as she padded back to the elders den, carrying a stick of honey, which was really hard for her not to eat…again, to an elder, Old Wolf Ravenwood. No one knew why his name included 'Old Wolf', but no one questioned it either. When he was younger, oh, the stories. They were all amazing. He slayed a bear all by himself and much more. She slipped through the hanging moss and into his den. "Here ya go, Old Man Ravenwood." The young wolf said politely and gave a small smile as she placed the stick at his paws. "Ahh, thank you, young lady." The worn brute said and licked the honey once. "You'll be assigned your mentor soon, correct?" He asked and Invidia smiled. "Yes sir! Anyday now. I've noticed Alpha watching me and I am very excited. What do you think I should be?" She asked and laid down in front of him, she had always been fond of helping the older wolves, so she knew being a caretaker would be great for her, but she also wanted to do something important for the pack, so she hoped for hunter or guard. Ravenwood eyed her and smiled. "I think a mighty fine hunter you'll be. Now get out of here and go get noticed to earn your mentor." He said and wagged his tail. Invidia smiled and nodded. "Yes sir! When I am told what I will be, I'll be sure to tell you." She said excitedly and bounded out of the den.
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winner10111 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:35 am

Darkness• Female• Medicine Wolf• Anesti• Tags: Aurum

Darkness had decided to leave and go try to find some more herbs. Her stock could never be too full. She padded out into the forest and looked around. That's when she smelled the leaves to make dream juice. She needed some of those. She padded forward before she realized that there was another wolf there. She stopped and perked her ears listening. She took a deep breath and realized that he was from Nekra pack. On their territory! Her ears twitched as she heard him call out. "Hello. Why are you on our territory?" She growled as she stepped out from behind a couple of bushes nearby. Her ice blue eyes looked him over to see what she was dealing with. Then she saw that he was holding the dream juice leaves. He black fur bristled as she waited for him to answer.

Silver• Female• Guard• Nekra• Tags: Open

Silver sighed. The sun was fading fast. But she wasn't tired and surely didnt want to sleep because that's when te nightmares came. She shivered just thinking about them. She stretched her legs out as she stood up. She hasn't realized how long she ha been sitting there.[/quote]
winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogue, » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:38 am

H E L I X
    xxxxᴋᴇᴘᴛ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ, ᴛɪʟ ɪ ʙᴜʀɴ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ
    ─────── ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ ᴏғ ɴᴇᴋʀá ───────────────────────────────────────────
    Helix inclined his head towards the small medicine wolf. He couldn't dismiss the hope that flooded her eyes at the sound of actually getting out of the camp. Still, the Alpha curled his lips back in thought, they did require some form of prey now the drought was beginning to start. "You've got all the herbs stocked?" he raised an eyebrow in question, pretty sure she would have - he knew Belladonna worked herself into the ground for the pack on a daily basis. "You have my permission, Belladonna. Suppose I'll have to accompany you; show our hunters how it's really done." Helix then gave her a grin that wouldn't be out of place in a horror movie.
    ─────── ᴛᴀɢs // ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴅᴏɴɴᴀ ─────────────────────────────────────────

ImagexxxImagexxxImage

R O S A L E E
    xxxxɪ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ғɪʀᴇ, ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ
    ─────── ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴏғ ᴀɴésᴛɪ ───────────────────────────────────────────
    Rosalee didn't instinctively jump at the the call of the rival member. Pressing her body close to the ground, her leg muscles pushed her silently forwards through the lush foliage. She wanted to stay in the shadows and size up the wolf before she showed herself to whoever it was. Her hackles raised, as did the prickling fur on the back of her neck. Rosalee didn't like this one bit. Hrm.. I could take him. the fighter thought as she gave a fierce growl. "You're the one on our grounds, mutt!" she brought herself to the side of Darkness, giving a firm nod in the medicine wolf's direction; head lowering to whisper to her fellow pack member. "If he tries anything, we'll send him running.
    ─────── ᴛᴀɢs // ᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ // ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ────────────────────────────────────
rogue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustRenTime » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:55 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Argentum rose to his paws and yawned as he stretched, his tail curling up and over his back as he does so. The large, silver brute shook out his pelt before hopping out of the base of the oddly shaped tree he had made his den and the meeting place of the pack. He took a deep breath of the air that was beginning to darken. With a smile he padded away from his den and to join the rest of his pack. He said 'hello' and 'how are you' where needed as he made his way to the fresh-kill pile. He selected a large, juicy rabbit before padding to a big log and lying in the shade that it casted to enjoy his meal. He soon finished and sat up, his amber eyes scanning the meadow they called home, making sure everything was okay and his pack was safe. He sniffed the air and perked his ears, he had caught scent of a deer herd nearby. "Hm? Are they coming this way this year?" He asked himself and rose to his paws. He peered into the distance and spotted the herd near the trees, though they did not seem to be coming their way. This was a great chance to hunt, nonetheless. "Would anyone like to join me on a hunt?" He called and flicked his tail, happy to lead a hunt for the first time in a long while.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Athena slunk through the wet and muggy marsh silently as she rounded the bend she spotted an egret and her tail lashed quickly as a smile appeared on her muzzle. 'Bye, bye birdie.' She thought and laughed in her mind. She knew most wolves in her pack lacked the grace and silence that stealth brought but she found it ridiculous. The best wolves are the best hunters, and so what if you aren't supposed to hunt alone, Helix can kiss her rump because she deemed herself the best hunter of the pack. She slipped lower as she crept closer and soon she lunged, a loud, feral snarl ripping from her muzzle. She grabbed hold of the bird's long, thin neck and easily broke it, but the feathered beast still put up a fight, catching Athena's shoulder with its talons and leaving a few short, but deep, scratches. The white wolf winced and growled as she shook the life from the bird. Once it was dead she dropped the corpse and shook out her pelt, her shoulder fur already stained dark red with her blood. "This is great." She growled before picking up the bird and heading back to camp.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tags: Darkness, Rosalee-Anésti Forest
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aurum's eyes fell upon the two she-wolves and he smiled. "Well, isn't this a treat? I get the leaves I want and two new toys." He said with a smirk and flicked his tail as he sized them up. He gave his signature charming smile and walked towards them. He turned to Darkness to speak, since she was the first to arrive. "Hello, I am Aurum, you are?" He said and his tail swayed slowly as he eyed her. "The reason I am here, is because I need these leaves, now. How about you tell me your name, sweetheart. He said and flicked his tail to hit her flank as he circled them and his gaze turned to Rosalee. "Now, now. Name calling is rude. I possess a name and it is not mutt. Though, I'm far more interested in yours. He said and winked as he walked to stand in front of them once more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Invidia had had an earl start to the day and by sunset she was exhausted. The small she-wolf shook out her pelt as she padded back to the elders den, carrying a stick of honey, which was really hard for her not to eat…again, to an elder, Old Wolf Ravenwood. No one knew why his name included 'Old Wolf', but no one questioned it either. When he was younger, oh, the stories. They were all amazing. He slayed a bear all by himself and much more. She slipped through the hanging moss and into his den. "Here ya go, Old Man Ravenwood." The young wolf said politely and gave a small smile as she placed the stick at his paws. "Ahh, thank you, young lady." The worn brute said and licked the honey once. "You'll be assigned your mentor soon, correct?" He asked and Invidia smiled. "Yes sir! Anyday now. I've noticed Alpha watching me and I am very excited. What do you think I should be?" She asked and laid down in front of him, she had always been fond of helping the older wolves, so she knew being a caretaker would be great for her, but she also wanted to do something important for the pack, so she hoped for hunter or guard. Ravenwood eyed her and smiled. "I think a mighty fine hunter you'll be. Now get out of here and go get noticed to earn your mentor." He said and wagged his tail. Invidia smiled and nodded. "Yes sir! When I am told what I will be, I'll be sure to tell you." She said excitedly and bounded out of the den.
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winner10111 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:17 am

Darkness• Female• Medicine Wolf• Anesti• Tags: Aurum and Rosalee

She nodded to Rosalee before Aurum started talking. Darkness watched as he started to walk forward. Her blue eyes trailed him and her eyes narrowed as he talked. "We are not toys. Let alone your toys." She growled. "This is our territory. Why should we tell you out names?" She snarled. She wasn't about to put up with this wolfs shenanigans. She took a step to the side as his tail hit her rump and she pinned her ears. "Leave this territory now." She growled lowly. She may be a medic but it didn't mean she didn't know how to defend herself.

Silver sighed. The sun was fading fast. But she wasn't tired and surely didnt want to sleep because that's when te nightmares came. She shivered just thinking about them. She stretched her legs out as she stood up. She hasn't realized how long she ha been sitting there.
winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogue, » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:32 am

R O S A L E E
    xxxxɪ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ғɪʀᴇ, ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴀʀ
    ─────── ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴏғ ᴀɴésᴛɪ ───────────────────────────────────────────
    "Why shouldn't I? It's what you are, right?" Rosalee countered, "A mutt from the swamp." the female teased, deciding to use the male's techniques against him for a start. The fighter would defend her pack, especially the medicine wolf. Rosalee was considerably small compared to the two, but the golden fur on her body puffed itself out in defense; nodding her head in agreement with Darkness. Aurum hadn't earnt the respect to gain the formidable pair's names, and hitting Darkness' flank hadn't earnt him any favours.
    ─────── ᴛᴀɢs // ᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ // ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ────────────────────────────────────
rogue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jazz0109 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:45 am

Sage•fea•Nekra•Tags;;Open
Sage frowned hoping she did the right thing by sending Lena away. She looked around notcing she was all alone. She stretched and gave a yawn relaxing because she was alone. She laid in a patch of sunlight humming to herself.

Lena•fea•Anesti•Tags;;open
Lena looked around wildly as she scented food. She moves slowly in the brush wondering if she is even big enough to catch anything. She let's out a small, sad whine for she knew that deer were way to big for her. She sat in the shadows watching them wondering if someone else will come along.

Mikeal•Brute•Anesti•Tags;;Argentum
Mikeal shrugged "That's alright if your rusty, it is all muscle memory and will come right back to ya" he reassured his alpha. He sat still beside him scanning camp wonderingm if anyone else would join them. He yawned blinking still slightly sleepy for he has just woken up.
Last edited by Jazz0109 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jazz0109

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby * Born Free * » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:24 pm

•• ĸenya •• neĸra вeтa •• crυѕн: -- •• locaтιon: perecт pond •• тagѕ: --
Kenya sat along the edge of the " perfect pond ". The pond had lots of small fish that could help with the pray problems they had. She knew fish wasn't really a favorite but if it was easier to catch and it saved risking hunters, why not try it? Her emerald green eyes darted around as she watched the fish, trying to pick out the best time to strike. Finally, her eyes rested upon a small fish that was staying in one specific area. Swiftly, she stuck her muzzle down in the water and grabbed ahold of the scaly fish and she jerked her head back up, making sure she had a tight grip so the fish wouldn't slip. She set it down about a foot away from the shore just incase. She then sniffed at it before she took a bite, debating on if the pack would like it. Deciding it would be worth a shot she picked the fish up and began to trot back to camp, her eyes keeping a look out for loners or Anesti members.

•• нawĸ •• нυnтer ғor тнe aneѕтι •• crυѕн: -- •• locaтιon: caмp •• тagѕ: --
Hawk sat outside his den, observing his fellow pack members as they came and went. His gaze flicked to his alpha a time or too , waiting to see if there would be any possible meetings. He sighed softly and stood, looking over at the fresh kill pile. It would alright so there was no need for him to hunt at the moment. He sat back down only this time he was a little further away from his den.
* Born Free *

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustRenTime » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:01 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ooc: So sorry its short!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Argentum smiled and nodded at Mikeal. "Great, I'll have my lead hunter with me. I may be just a bit rusty, I haven't had to hunt for moons." He said and shook out his pelt as he padded for the exit. "Anywolf else care to join us?" He called a final time and looked aorund.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tags: Darkness, Rosalee-Anésti Forest
Ooc: Sorry it's short! Multitasking!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aurum rose an eyebrow and shook his head. "You two are far more hostile than your pack seems. Why is that?" He stated and sat down, deciding not to leave and to try and chat them up, because if his charm fails it'll hurt him. He gave a cocky smile as he wrapped his tail around his paws and awaited a reply. The golden wolf sniffed the air to make sure no others were approaching, because if other wolves were to come he may have to turn tail and flee.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ooc:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winner10111 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:08 pm

Darkness• Female• Medicine Wolf• Anesti• Tags: Aurum and Rosalee

She narrowed her eyes an took a step forward so that she was in his face. "Because we aren't going to tolerate some mutt coming into our territory an treating us with such disrespect." She growled. "Leave us alone. We wont tolerate it." She said. Sh stayed there, he face in his and her lips pulled up over her teeth in a snarl. Her ice blue eyes looked into and seemingly through his amber ones.

Silver sighed. The sun was fading fast. But she wasn't tired and surely didnt want to sleep because that's when te nightmares came. She shivered just thinking about them. She stretched her legs out as she stood up. She hasn't realized how long she ha been sitting there.
winner10111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me