.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ѕємι-ℓιт || α¢¢єρтιηg!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

How much should each person post on this RP?

10 sentences
42%
1 DETAILED paragraph
54%
Other ideas? {PM me please}
4%

Total votes : 26

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ѕємι-ℓιт || α¢¢єρтιηg

Postby Mari_hadalittlelamb » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:01 pm

[Hmm..I 'd love to have the Freedom and Dreams thign again <3 that was just to cute. A colt version would be adorable! lol..pony love <3 Ohman I feel the shipping names starting x.x]
Mari_hadalittlelamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:02 pm

{Oki:3 I kind of liked the colt version as well xD
    I'll start working on the form.}
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Full Name: Aragon's Reign
Nickname: Aragon

Breed: Saddlebred
Coat: Light Buckskin
Eyes: Amber
Hooves: Marbled
Height: 17.2 hands
Scars: He's got one on his hind

Crush: None yet
Mate: None yet
Personality: Aragon is tall, kind, sweet, and smart. He carries himself with a slight air, but it is not a horrible one, but is more of a smile. He is proud to be a bachelor stallion, and will be snaking mares very soon. He is avid with swiftly stealing mares from other stallions, and has the charm to woo a mare from her herd. His trot is jumpy, with a slight prance as he lifts each hoof proudly. His canter is smooth and graceful, almost looking as if his legs never leave the ground. His gallop is sharp and fast, his nostrils wide and his legs stretched high above the ground.
History: Aragon was born a colt in a small nomadic herd just west from here. There he was known for having the best looks among the other young fillies and having the best manners and etiquette with the elders. Aragon left his herd just a while ago, living as a loner as he made it up to here. Aragon's sweet whinny was greatly missed among his old herd, but they knew that he had to go. He encountered a mountain lion one his way, and it had pounced on his back, giving him his one scar.
Other: The Grand Tetons
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Full Name: Half Buzzed
Name: Buzzy or Buzz

Breed: Thoroughbred
Coat: Dark Grey
Eyes: Black Speckled Grey
Hooves: Dark
Height: 16.3 hh
Scars: Forehead

Crush: None
Mate: None
PersonalityHalf Buzzed is a sweet mare. She's gentle, but also has a sharp side. Half Buzzed will change in a flash from her different personalities if necessary. She's sarcastic and funny, but adventurous and willing to try anything. Half Buzzed gets her determination from her early training in racing, feeling her neck stretched out in front of her. Buzzy seems very shy at first, especially since her changes of hands from humans. Her skittish behavior is quite normal, and Buzzy always seems to be on the tip of her hooves. Buzzy likes to have an adrenaline rush. She also is slightly fearful of stallions due to never being seriously interacted with one.
History:Half Buzzed was actually a domesticated horse. She's a thoroughbred who was trained for the racetrack, but once her owners saw that she had skill to race in mediocre races, they sold her to barn where she was trained as an eventer specializing in show jumping. She was for lease and sale, and was being ridden by a teenage girl, one who didn't deserve her own horse. She would never care for Buzzy, and instead paid stable hands to do so. She never treated her horse after a job well-done, instead she would beat the poor mare when she had misbehaved or spooked. Fed-up, she planned for an escaping. She got out of her paddock one day and is now here.
Last edited by Rated R on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:05 pm

{Glad to see you join again^^
    To all of the older members joining; you don't really have to worry about me accepting you. If there is something wrong with your form then I will PM you about it.}
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:47 pm

{Bump
    GhostyxChoco; How old is Freedom?}
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mari_hadalittlelamb » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:49 pm

[Wayal..since we're kind of restarting I decided to make her a ''restart''. Shes now 4 months as she was to begin with. Hope it causes no trouble x.x .]
Mari_hadalittlelamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:38 pm

Name:
    Zaria
Nickname:
    Some just call me Z, but most just call me Zaria
Herd
    None; Lone mare at this point
Foals
    I have raised one strong and healthy colt to be the age of one, but sadly was killed when an opposing stallion took over the herd. I then left because my mate, was dead in search of a new stallion though I don't think I will ever be able to be happy again.
Personality
    I am very much moody and I don't tend to like aggressive stallions, but then again they all are at one point in time. I tend to try and take control, and be bossy even if I don't know about the full situation. Though I do have a flip side of being very motherly and protective, and would probably do anything to stand up for my foals especially if a stallion tried to take them from me. I will very much fight for what I want, and if you want her you will have to prove to her that you are worth staying with.
Likes/Dislikes
    +fresh grass
    +running
    +wind blowing through my hair
    -arrogant stallions
    -thunder
    -loss
Fear
    Fire
History
    I was born and raised here out in the wild, so i am no stranger to the harshness of this world, though I am new to it on my own.
Physical Description
    I am ruffly 16.3 hands and 1250 lbs. My mane is jagged mane that is both black and white, with light brown tips. I have two white socks on my forelegs and two white stockings on my hind legs, with a few spots of white covering some of my mane and a bit of my stomach. I have a small star on my forehead and the top part of my tail is white, with again a black base and light brown tips.

other:The Grand Tetons
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me