BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Need Members!)

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 9:05 am

( ok bye and kaiser who is the beautiful female?) June barked " Sunny bed now I call you sunny" She then got up and walked out of the room and ran up the stair and looked at the sky.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackadderKat » Fri May 04, 2012 9:10 am

(( Its Mist. And night c: ))
BlackadderKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Fri May 04, 2012 9:11 am

Kestrel raised her muzzle to the wind. She could smell other dogs nearby. Whatever, they usually left her alone for the most part. She continued on looking for any food. Deceased animals weren't uncommon.

Rare Items and Pets for Trade!

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 9:13 am

( ok good I thought it was June)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Fri May 04, 2012 9:16 am

((So just to recap, June has 'adopted' Sunny, Kaiser has found Mist, Crypt is in his Den, Molly and Illusion are talking with Calia, Syn is 'spying on' Kaiser, Chase, Lacey and Kestral are wandering about, and is Storm with Sunny and June? I'm not too sure... but I think that's right?))

8:05pm
Syn smiled slyly. He had found what or rather who he had been looking for.
The scene was payed out in front of him like a movie. He saw a collie looking dog feasting on a carcass, and the infamous Kaiser following up behind her. Syn nearly chuckled out loud. Kaiser looked so proud, crouching behind this female. Stalking her like prey.
And Syn was stalking Kaiser.
Syn moved closer, careful to keep his dark body camouflaged in the long grass. This was all working out so well.
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 9:22 am

June perked an ear up and heard a sound from te park. She got and darted down the steps. She ran around the corner. She slowed down and walked. She jumped each puddle. She was having fun ten she remembered the sound. She started into a run again. She turned a corner and lost her grip a little then got it back. She could see the park. She jumped the fence and she was there. She saw that she was in the open. She hid behind a bush. She saw Syn, a dog that was unfamiliar to her. She quietly but quickly ran behind him. She did not breath or make a sound. She just stood there right behind him and observed what he was doing.
Last edited by daxawesome on Fri May 04, 2012 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soul. » Fri May 04, 2012 9:29 am

Username:
Radium Soul

Name:
Tagnu

Breed:
Silver Lab, Stabyhoun Mix

Pack:
Loner, for now

When in a pack, just fighter.

Personality:
Tagnu is more of the silent type. He keeps to himself and walks alone really. Although he is a kind, caring, gentle spirit, he is troubled, but knows how to have fun. With what's going on, he just wants to see others he cares for act happy. Not now he knows many, but in time he will soon. He can become fierce and mean, he can be set off easier than others, he has flaws, he won't let things go easy, or he might. Tagnu can figure out things and have deeper thoughts and perspective, and deep. He is protective to others as well. He means well, and many other wishes he has.

History:
He can't recall a lot from his pup hood. All he can remember is when he first started to be on his own, and that he has been in fights and trying to dodge danger as it rolled at him. Nothing more, nothing less. Tagnu can't figure out what has been going on but that everything he has seen his own life is a reck, that there is war, not humans. They still remain a mystery, and they are a big part of his life. Other than this, Tagnu is just a stray, with no other.

Other:
Please let me join! ^3^

Description
He is part silver lab, which is not an official bred, it is a lab with a silver, grey, coat. Also added with a stabyhoun, they are not well known, they have a dapple white and black coat, both are mixed in Tagnu.
Last edited by soul. on Fri May 04, 2012 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Fri May 04, 2012 9:32 am

((Dax, I'm afraid you can't dart that quickly across to where someone else is... This distance would be around a mile, and you can't just 'dart' [or fart xD] over to the park. I'm sorry, but could you edit your last post? I hope you understand ^^))

((And @ Radium Soul, yes you're accepted, and don't worry it's fine without a picture. One thing; could I possibly ask you to describe him briefly? Just in case some people don't know what a Silver Lab x Stabyhoun Mix is :) Thanks ^^))
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soul. » Fri May 04, 2012 9:36 am

( Thanks! I added a description. :3 )
soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 9:38 am

daxawesome wrote:June perked an ear up and heard a sound from te park. She got and darted down the steps. She ran around the corner. She slowed down and walked. She jumped each puddle. She was having fun ten she remembered the sound. She started into a run again. She turned a corner and lost her grip a little then got it back. She could see the park. She jumped the fence and she was there. She saw that she was in the open. She hid behind a bush. She saw Syn, a dog that was unfamiliar to her. She quietly but quickly ran behind him. She did not breath or make a sound. She just stood there right behind him and observed what he was doing.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me