RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

Postby eventer » Sun May 26, 2024 4:08 pm

eventer wrote:
f.name… juniper
age… three
gender… female
colour… white and grey
eye colour… blue
pack… starlight pack
rank… omega
tags… pack, open
. J . U . N . I . P . E . R .

the white she wolf flicked an ear and continues to lick her blood stained paws when a grey brown wolf had come towards her. In defence, she raised her hackles and bared her teeth, despite this, it was more of a ‘please don’t hurt me’ than a ‘don’t come near me. It was hard for the she wolf to always determine what another was approaching for, and she often became defensive. The female let out a gentle sigh when the males scent offered nothing but kindness. It was true, when you lose one sense, your others grew stronger. And so she had found herself picking up on emotions far easier than most. Once she had concluded he was no threat to her, she continued to lick her paws as he continued his approach. When he spoke, words strangely so soft she almost questioned the sincerity. She gently swayed her head left to right for a few moments before speaking up gently, submission and respect, clear in her voice. “yes… uhm.. morning… well it was easier to manage a meal on my own than to try to share with the pack…” she watched him carefully before taking in his scent a bit more and recognising the wolf as one of the fighters, Louie to be exact. While she hadn’t spoken with more than half the wolves in her pack, she knew all their names. Whether they knew hers she was unsure, due to her blindness, she was a rather useless pack mate, so few felt the need to get to know her.

eventer wrote:
f.name… trinity
age… five
gender… female
colour… black
eye colour… amber
pack… redmoon pack
rank… delta
tags… pack, open
. T . R . I . N . I . T . Y .

trinity watched castor lead a hunting party, from the large rock beside her den she could see quite a lot that was going on inside her pack. She watched carefully, surveying calmly. Despite being delta, she only really acted upon her rank when she really needed to, it was what made good at her job. She was responsible and respectful of all others ranks, even the omegas, she often found herself feeding them to ensure they are, especially when the fighters or hunters picked on them. It was an unfortunate part of being in a pack, there was always the lowest ranking wolf, and they did tend to cop a lot of infuriations, in the other wolves defence, quite often, omegas put themselves in positions they should not. Trinity had stopped one or two tiffs between a fighter and omega but there had been times where she let the omega be bullied purely because they had stepped out of line.

The thought of castors hunting party made the female hungry. She stood up from her rock and stretched herself before shaking her ebony coat. Bright amber eyes clear as day even in night time against her rich coat. With a yawn the she wolf jumped down from her rock and padded almost silently towards the food pile.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 26, 2024 7:52 pm

RedMoon

Maison- nonbinary- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga, Castor- mate: open- taking care of Narae- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Narae, Chi, Alex

He shook his head, then looked to the she wolf apprentice as she appeared. He checked her over, asking "How are you? Does your wound still hurt?" they asked, doing their job as the healer for her too. They then looked to Chi again, and said "It could be a bad thing...but I'll try my hardest to save them. You have to have them...otherwise you could pass away too. Freya doesn't want that and I don't want that either," he said to her. He then sat beside her, since there wasn't much to do now until the pups were actually born.

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Blaze and Akiro; Hyuuga

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws nodded as she looked at Hyuuga, but then shook her head. "I feel like we're all trying to impress the alpha...and Blaze has to fight him. I don't think they've done the fight yet, for Blaze to prove himself." She let out a small sigh, shaking her head then looking around. She walked along the area they were supposed to be in. She didn't see any of the Starlight wolves...or any loners.

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Castor a little- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: Blaze, Gauge, Hyuuga; Ridge and Kane/Lab/Castor and hunting party

The reddish looking and minimally darker male kept an ear out, as they followed behind Castor and the rest of the hunters he'd brought. Akiro flicked his tail gently back and forth. He let a small bit of air escape his jaws...then shook his head. His eyes looked about as well, seeing no threats but of course they were on their own territory.

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 2 1/2 y- hunter- crush: Mikage, maybe Dante- mate- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: Mikage, Hakuren

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf flicked their tail. They twitched their ears, and continue to hold the doe. They sighed as they watched the two, then Hakuren came back over to them. They took down the doe, so he let go of the leg a moment. "Hey, its a deer...so it'll feed us for a time, and Miracle is hunting with Athena. They'll get extra food for the pack," he said. He then said "Now we need to figure out how to get this back to camp...When we got that elk, there were like four or five of us to carry it back."

Miracle- f- 1 y- hunter then will train as a healer later- crush: Kuroi and Yomi- mate: too young- no pups- skills: running, jumping, catching things, herbs- Tags: Athena and others

The slender and smaller golden-cream and white one nodded at the other. Before she could grab a rabbit, the other was already doing so. She shook her head a couple times...then glanced around. She looked over at the trio as well, as soon as she noticed Athena's ears moving. Her own ears twitched and moved to catch the sounds. As far away as they were, her ears could tell they were speaking. She nodded as she turned back to Athena, saying "Okay." She quickly jumped on the rabbit, then grabbed it in her mouth. She flinched a bit as it made its noise of fear...but soon she'd dispatched it. She looked up to see the other already heading back for the others. She quickly moved to follow her, and soon had reached them too. She dropped her rabbit as well, because she might as well. Miracle glanced around, saying "We could try...None of the others seem to be old or sick though, or if they are I don't smell anymore here."

Kairo- m- 6 mo- pup male- boys; crush: Eros- too young but hopefully Eros when he's old enough- too young, but will adopt when he's three or older if possible- skills: hiding and playing- Tags: Kuroi and Kiyu, Yomi

The smaller and slender golden pup twitched brown ears. Brown and blue eyes focused. He nodded as he looked at Kiyu first, saying "Yeah...I guess you're right. All I care about is they better be treating him nice over there." Then looking at Kuroi, he said "Yeah...being a hunter could be nice for me."

Azure
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (full)

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 27, 2024 5:07 am

Starlight Pack
Mikage - male - homo - crush maybe Kuroyuki, open - hunter - tags: Athena, Kuroyuki, Miracle (Hakuren)

He looked at Kuroyuki "What are you talking about? We do have five wolves here, Athena and Miracle will need to help us as well..." he said to them "Hidding a few rabbits to get later is easier than hiding a whole deer... this carcass smell could've already got some predators interest" he said.

Hakuren - male - demi - crush little bit Athena - hunter - tags: Athena, Kuroyuki, Miracle (Mikage)

He nodded to his brother "Yes we have five for us, we just need to wait or at least call the other two to help us with this deer" he said to them. He shook his head for a bit "Or one of us could personally go to tell them instead of calling them...or whatever Athena and Miragle are not hunting too far from us" he said.

Scythe - female - bi - crush developing Louis - healer - tags: Cypher, open

She watched after the Cypher "You can go to your den if you want to, I am not stopping you, I just told you to take easy on today, and come to see me later, so I can check the healing process" she called out after him. She took A sigh and shook her head 'Seriously why all the high-ranking wolves are so stubborn...' she thought to herself as she continued with her herbs.

Yomi - female - demi - crush open - pup - tags: Kairo, Kiyu, (Kuroi)

She looked at Kuroi and then Kairo "Yeah I agree, but if you decide to go, we will understand your point, the pack may likely not, but does it really matter if you know what's best for you to do" she said to him.

Kuroi - female - bi/ lesbian - crush Kiyu - pup - tags: Kiyu, Kairo, (Yomi)

She looked at Kairo "Are you going to stay in this pack or go to where Eros is, you know romance with another pack is still forbidden, and the pack would not like it if they find it out...I think you need to make a decision at some day" she said to him.

Redmoon Pack
Castor - male - demi/ a - crush open - lead hunter - tags: River, Kane, (Labs, Freya)

He looked at the two "Yes we could but only if they're low enough going after them to the mountains is not exactly safe for us to go" he said to them as he made his way toward the mountains "We can start here to track whatever bigger than a hare we can found first and if we don't find anything let's go higher mountains to try our luck" he said as he started to look around.

Labrador - male - Demisexual - crush maybe Kane - hunter - tags: Kane, River (castor)

He looked at Kane "Well that could work only if you get past them, they're fast animals even with suck an on rough terrain" he said to him. He lowered his steps as they got closer to the part of the lands where Castor was planning to find something to hunt, so far he smelled or heard nothing other than birds.

Hyuuga - male - homo - crush open - warrior - tags: Gauge

He looked at her "I am not sure if he could need to fight the alpha to get the lead fighter rank, as there is no way for him to win as other way he could take the alpha male rank as well" he said to her "but whatever the alpha wants, I am not sure if Nova needed to fight him at all, or Castor didn't either...or I am not sure about that though...likely their good work impressed him enough to give the rank" he said to her.

Freya - female - demi/hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: Castor, hunters

She followed the other hunters listening to their conversations about boars and mountain goats. She would love to try some mountain goats as she has not hunted many of them or succeeded in catching any of them. Those goats were rather rare to spot, and they seemed to be moved a lot, speaking of that their living place was not easy for wolves to hunt.

Chi - female - hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: Maison, Alex

She took a look at them both "What happened to Alex?" she questioned about the healer trainee and her wounds. She looked at the healer "Well of course, I am not going to speed the birthing, I do want the pain to be gone as fast as possible when it starts..." she said. She shook her head a bit "is there anything to eat? I am hungry a bit?" she said after noticing how hungry she was.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Mon May 27, 2024 5:21 am

TheSiren wrote:
a t h e n a

Star Light | Hunter | W/Miracle - the hunters |

Athena jerked her head to motion the other huntress to grab a rabbit swiftly. It was only a matter of seconds between that and startling the others to run off. In a swift motion, she'd stepped to their den, just before Miracle had the chance, and locked her jaws around one of the larger bunnies. She tightened her jaw until the sound of bones snapping rang in her ear. The small body in her maw soon became limp and cold. "It's okay, the pack life has kept me pretty busy over the years ." she laughed. Just the thought of her upbringing being taught to be a hunter immediately after leaving the pup stage. Her ears swiveled, attempting to listen to the others despite them being further away. She glanced at the other hunters as they began to bicker "Looks like they've secured one. After you get yours, let's go help them." Athena waited moments for Miracle to grab the other hare before it squirmed awake and possibly got away. Her eyes were still on the other hunters, watching their body language tense up. She tilted her head, her score still in the clutches of her jaws. A few moments afterward, she stealthily moved to the other hunters. Cautiously, she approached the trio and cleared her throat. A thump hit the ground as Athena dropped the small animal to the floor. Her attention caught on the small doe that the group managed to catch. "Good catch" she praised, pleased with the sight of food. "Are we grabbing another?" she questioned, the pitch in her voice raised. That certainly wouldn't be enough for all of them. The pack would be thinner by midwinter at that rate. "Miracle and I can help if needed," she said, wanting to be helpful and step in. Her tail in a low wave behind her, sniffing the carcass they'd caught.

[ Athena and Miracle are with the other hunters ]

{ S t a r l i g h t }

l o u i e

| Star Light | Fighter | W/fighters | W/Juniper

He focused on the Omega’s body language, tense as can be. The large brute sighed heavily at the fae, “I’m not here to hurt you.” His voice was calm, almost persuading. Louie slightly tilted his head at her, eyeing the remaining blood on her maw. “I understand, the hunters haven’t returned, yet.” he shared with her. Even though it did not matter if she knew about them eating or not. From what he’d noticed, the pack doesn’t exactly share with the omegas. It was unfortunate, but many of them were left to fend for themselves and while Louie disagreed with that, there was nothing he could do for them. “After their return, if you’re still hungry - I can bring you something.” he offered her. Despite not knowing Juniper all that well, he wanted to make sure that everyone had a full belly. Louie looked over her smaller frame, assuming that she did not have a chance to eat that often. He tilted his ears back, thinking that he heard someone calling him. A moment went by and he soon pointed his ears forward again. “I don’t mean to overstep, but how did you become an omega?” he asked. She had to of done something big for her to land the rank she did, especially with such a gentle leader like Destiny. Louie sat a respectable distance from Juniper while keeping his eyes on her. Although she displayed innocence, he was careful with his trust.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purpleplexed » Tue May 28, 2024 3:01 pm

Kane
Male - 2 1/2 - Homo - Crush: Labrador - Hunter of Red Moon Pack - Tags: Labrador, Castor, Hunting Party

Kane listened to the leader’s caution about the mountains. This made sense to Kane, why risk more by having rough terrain when it’s already risky enough using so much energy to chase a Goat.

Hearing Labrador’s response, Kane raised an eyebrow and didn’t follow up after him as he moved toward Castor’s tracking area. He let out a small grunt,
“Yeah…I suppose you’re right. But I do feel that I am capable to catch up to a Goat if needed. Let’s consider this as a last resort?” He suggested, processing things as he spoke and shook his head slightly in embarrassment. Though how much he wanted to impress the hunter, he has got to remember to not sound over-confident.

He then dropped his head and sniffed the ground, not picking any scent larger than a rabbit. There was some rabbit scents mixed between a potent scents of varying birds. He huffed quietly,
“I can’t pick-“ he cut himself off, his voice quickly dropping to a whisper,
“I got nothing over here” he mentioned, glancing back at Freya and River with a concerned look.
Purpleplexed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 28, 2024 3:47 pm

RedMoon

Maison- nonbinary- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Hyuuga, Castor- mate: open- taking care of Narae- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Narae, Chi, Alex

He said "We don't know...but I believe someone attacked her. She...she said it was ShyFawn, which I guess could have been true. It didn't seem like it was true, and she was really scared. It may have been...a high ranking wolf, but...we shouldn't be talking about this in the open." When she asked about food, they smiled and nodded. "I'll get you some, um...do you want a rabbit or a pheasant?" he asked. A squirrel or smaller bird wasn't going to be enough...Not now that they knew she was pregnant, and she'd probably have two to three pups.

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: Blaze XD- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags: Hyuuga

The green eyed black phase she wolf with the white paws sighed. She shook her head and said "He does actually have to fight him. They were talking about having a spar or a mock bottle, because he's a fighter. He has to prove himself as being able to be a lead. Hunters don't have to fight because that's not what they do...they hunt. For a fighter like us to prove ourselves as a lead, it seems a mock battle has to be done."

Akiro- m- 2 y- fighter/warrior- homosexual- crush: Milo, Castor a little- no mate until he's three- maybe wants pups someday- skills: running, jumping, fighting, watching out for others- Tags: Ridge and Kane/Lab/Castor and hunting party

The reddish looking and minimally darker male kept an ear out, as they followed behind Castor and the rest of the hunters he'd brought. Akiro flicked his tail gently back and forth. He let a small bit of air escape his jaws...then shook his head. His eyes looked about as well, seeing no threats but of course they were on their own territory.

Starlight

Kuroyuki- m (sometimes female pronouns but not often)- 2 1/2 y- hunter- crush: Mikage, maybe Dante- mate- maybe would adopt pups- skills: running, jumping, swimming, chasing, hunting, storytelling- Tags: Mikage, Hakuren, Athena and Miracle

The smaller and slender white marked black phase wolf flicked their tail. They twitched their ears, and shook his head a bit as he did. "If we leave the rabbits here...another predator could come and take them. Unless those two want to bury them, but other animals could dig them up." He looked over as Athena and Miracle approached. "Also...Athena and Miracle are right here," he said, as one or both hadn't seemed to notice them.

Miracle- f- 1 y- hunter then will train as a healer later- crush: Kuroi and Yomi- mate: too young- no pups- skills: running, jumping, catching things, herbs- Tags: Athena and others

The slender and smaller golden-cream and white one nodded at the other. Before she could grab a rabbit, the other was already doing so. She shook her head a couple times...then glanced around. She looked over at the trio as well, as soon as she noticed Athena's ears moving. Her own ears twitched and moved to catch the sounds. As far away as they were, her ears could tell they were speaking. She nodded as she turned back to Athena, saying "Okay." She quickly jumped on the rabbit, then grabbed it in her mouth. She flinched a bit as it made its noise of fear...but soon she'd dispatched it. She looked up to see the other already heading back for the others. She quickly moved to follow her, and soon had reached them too. She dropped her rabbit as well, because she might as well. Miracle glanced around, saying "We could try...None of the others seem to be old or sick though, or if they are I don't smell anymore here."

Kairo- m- 6 mo- pup male- boys; crush: Eros- too young but hopefully Eros when he's old enough- too young, but will adopt when he's three or older if possible- skills: hiding and playing- Tags: Kuroi and Kiyu, Yomi

The smaller and slender golden pup twitched brown ears, and flicked his brown tipped tail. Brown and blue eyes looked at the two. "What? Why would I leave a good pack, that's been nice to me? I hear Redmoon is a pack of wolves that might not be nice at all. Also, we're still pups, so...we can't be together yet anyway," he said. Which was something either they or Kiyu had said, one of them had said they were still just pups.

Azure
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comett » Wed May 29, 2024 6:38 am

RedMoon

- R i d g e -

Female | Warrior | Mate: Open| Tags:Hunting Party | Crush/Mate: Open

Ridge kept a trotting pace behind the others her nose occasionally gracing the ground catching old scents here and there. After a few paces she catches a rabbits trail, a quick glance to the party she slips away after the trail. Tail low she searches, crawling under a bush her ears at attention with excitement as she nears a rabbit hole. "Well found your hole little guy...now c'mon out" Her paws began disturbing the nest.
Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed May 29, 2024 9:57 am

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
RedMoon Pack | male | fighter |3 years | crush: developing | tags: Milo
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[size=85]Blaze padded alongside the new member as they embarked on their patrol. "Tensions always seem to be at rise here, this pack is very strong. But we have a handful of members who cannot respect ranking" he muttered with the shake of his head. As they walked towards the boarder, he heard the pressing question of Gauge. And Milo's quick apology "You're not prying, Gauge is complicated." he began replying "We have pretty opposing personalities and I do know she's trying to discuss a potential relationship, or so I've been informed" Blaze mentioned with a tail flick. "I'm not sure how to go about it, I need to focus on my ranking right now and continuing to prove my place" He added with a nod. Feeling a little personal Blaze looked at Milo a moment "I wasn't born in the pack either. I was left as a pup and stumbled into the pack. I feel like I have to prove myself a little more"

"Anyway, there's no real historical reason the packs don't get along, mainly a fight for land and food. The best pack survives. And that will be ours" Blaze mentioned with a shrug "I'm sure there's some personal drama in there somewhere. I just don't go digging for it". He flicked his tail and took a sniff of the boarder, theirs were still stronger than Starlight, scardey wolves. He huffed shaking his head with a laugh "Notice how faint their scent is - they're so miserable."

~Raining Fire~ wrote:
𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
Starlight Pack |Female | Alpha |4 years | crush: developing | tags: Cypher, Dante, Caspian

Destiny let her eyes look over her Lead Hunter, She hadn't learned much of what had happened but she was able to gather about his injury. As Cypher approached and dipped his head in greeting, Destiny returned the favor. "Good morning Cypher" she greeted in return before flicking her eyes towards her Beta. "I haven't had a chance to connect with Dante yet this morning, however I assume he is already working on the days patrols" she commented returning her gaze to her Lead Hunter. "How are you feeling Cypher?" she asked with an ear flick "I fully expect you to stay in the camp today and rest. This pack cannot risk you being further injured" she added to her thought before looking back at the dark wolf in front of her. She could tell he was nervous by the soft smile he had given her. She wanted to ask why he was nervous in her presence, it wasn't anything major but she was wondering. Destiny had spoken once again quickly after "Come with me to speak with Dante? You know your hunters more than he does."

As they approached her Beta, Destiny dipped her head "Good morning Dante, I assume you slept well" she greeted her friend like she always did. She held her tongue to not poke fun at her friend. She could tell that someone had upset him already, she'd pry into that later. Nosey, Nosey Destiny she scolded herself. With a flick of her tail she snapped back into Pack conversation. They needed to get a move on the day. Besides, she needed to make a pack announcement later and inform everyone that she and Dante would be looking for a new Lead Fighter - speaking of that she'd need to offer the Beta position fully do Dante if he was up to it. Quickly changing the conversation she opened her mouth- " Any news on the patrols this morning? I did see some of the pack already gathering. Hopefully we don't have any issues today" she sighed "I need today to be simple and efficient. I think Cypher will be an asset in patrol assignments this morning" she decided with a nod. Raising her head to look her friend in the eyes she added "Oh- And I need to talk to you later - privately"

Her eyes flicked in the direction of Caspian as he approached the group, she took note of his distance to not impose on the conversation. Destiny turned her head to face Caspian and nodded her head in a greeting "Good morning Caspian. How are you?"

𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
RedMoon Pack | female | hunter |2 years | crush: open | tags: Castor, Patrol

River dipped her head in a response when Castor had asked if she and Lycant were ready for the patrol. She added a soft tail wag to add in a dash of excitement. She hoped the overall attitude of this hunt would be positive. As they padded around her ears remained forward, listening for anything. River was just glad to be out and about, serving her pack. She'd catch up with her friends later. (not too sure what to put here)

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Wed May 29, 2024 3:33 pm

m i l o

| Redmoon | Fighter | W/ Blaze | crush open |

Milo cocked his head to the side, confused with how Blaze was taking the rumor. He did not understand why he didn't express himself to the she-wolf. "Not that I know females or anything, but ... Why not just tell her?" he asked. Despite hearing Blaze say she was complicated, there must have been an easier fix. The brute fixated on Starlight's territory, his gaze retraining to look over the two territories. He huffed, two packs being so close together made no sense. As much land as there was, there was a reason for their divide. "It's better to rip it off before someone gets hurt." he spoke once again. He had never been in love or even cared enough about anyone to know how Gauge was feeling. However, he knew that withholding frequently brought on more pain than necessary. The tip of his ears lurched forward at the whistling wind and overpowering scent from the border. His fixation canceled as Blaze spoke about his upbringing. Milo motioned a nod toward him, understanding where he was coming from. "While I wasn't born here, I agree. From what I hear, being considered for the Lead fighter rank means something." he attempted to cheer the other up. It seemed that proving himself meant a lot to him. From Milo's point of view, he could understand what Blaze was after. "You'll make a great leader and I look forward to it." he dipped his maw out of respect and turned his attention back to Starlight's territory. He laughed lightly, not at Blaze's story, but at the comment about Starlight. "Not much of anything, putrid if you ask me." he swiftly joined the fighter in his antics. Only for the sake of the moment and a few good laughs. "Maybe one day, Redmoon will do away with them. We have to be ready for the war when it starts." he aggressively whipped his tail.

a t h e n a

Star Light | Hunter | W/Miracle, Kuroyuki, Mikage, Hakuren | crush developing

As the others discussed their hunting plans, Athena's eyes only saw prey. Her ears still perked in the hunter's direction as she listened to what they were saying. The group discussed the kill and what they would do with it, but the conversation was soon blocked out as Athena's stomach grumbled. She lowly growled herself, "It is embarrassing how much you all are conversing. Miracle - can you watch the food while the rest of us take down another?" she quickly asked, abruptly turning her head to look at Miracle. Athena was certain she would agree to what was asked of her and decided to move on. Her paws crunched in the snow as she snuck up behind the elk, her mouth watered nearly to drool as she checked out the next takedown. Her eyes enlarged at the sight of juicy and tender meat. The animal was quite large and while that was true Athena was willing to embrace the challenge. "Are the rest of you coming?" she asked before picking up her stealth movement, inching closer to the animal. The group of four was skilled enough to take down the slightly large animal. She tilted her ear back, anticipating some backlash from the group. Athena moved forward once more, hoping the others would fall in line. "Let's take this one down, skillfully, and make it back to camp, safely. she told the group. She sighed heavily and made a note to visit Cypher upon their return. She hoped he would be well enough soon so she didn't have to step in anymore.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Fri May 31, 2024 12:05 am

f.name… juniper
age… three
gender… female
colour… white and grey
eye colour… blue
pack… starlight pack
rank… omega
tags… pack, open
. J . U . N . I . P . E . R .

juniper did her best to follow his gaze, she could see the shape of his face and so she roughly knew where his eyes were, however she tended to focus mostly on the shape of a nose, she’d never had a wolf pick up on her blindness that way. His words didn’t surprise her exactly, none of the wolves here had hurt her, yet. They never really cared to get to know her enough to hurt her she assumed. She didn’t mind however, and was content to keep to herself. When he spoke up about more food, head lifted and tilted it ever so slightly, contemplation clear on her face. She knew she would be hungry again soon, and if not by the end of the day. But, she was used to not eating for a couple of days. Juniper however did not want to be a bother to the brute, and so with a gentle sigh she spoke softly “no… no it’s okay” she offered the sweetest of smiles as she licked her muzzle at the drying blood. She shook her pale coat and raised her paw to scratch her elbow. His next question however froze her for a second and she looked up at him, a little bewildered. A slight frown formed in her face trying to figure out if he was playing a game with the omega, and when she realised his sincerity in the question. She processed the question for a moment and looked up in his direction again, still somewhat surprised, did he really not know? Most of the wolves had figured it out by now, or so she thought. Perhaps she had gotten better at moving around the place and not bumping into anyone. She sighed softly and then spoke up, “uh.. Well I’m blind Louie…” she blinked twice before continuing “well… not completely blind, I can see you, and I can see shapes and colours and what not. But everything is kind of blurred into one. I know where you are by your shape. But I can’t… see you” she sighed softly and flicked an ear back as she continued “so… I’m not really an asset to the pack. The alpha felt pity for me and let me join… but I’ve always done my own thing.” she murmured softly as she processed her own words. She sat down and wrapped her tail around her hip, her bones were protruding a lot more clearly than any of the other wolves in this pack. She had enough coverage to keep her from freezing, she’d never say she was warm on the cold nights. But at least she wasn’t freezing.

eventer wrote:
f.name… trinity
age… five
gender… female
colour… black
eye colour… amber
pack… redmoon pack
rank… delta
tags… pack, open
. T . R . I . N . I . T . Y .

trinity watched castor lead a hunting party, from the large rock beside her den she could see quite a lot that was going on inside her pack. She watched carefully, surveying calmly. Despite being delta, she only really acted upon her rank when she really needed to, it was what made good at her job. She was responsible and respectful of all others ranks, even the omegas, she often found herself feeding them to ensure they are, especially when the fighters or hunters picked on them. It was an unfortunate part of being in a pack, there was always the lowest ranking wolf, and they did tend to cop a lot of infuriations, in the other wolves defence, quite often, omegas put themselves in positions they should not. Trinity had stopped one or two tiffs between a fighter and omega but there had been times where she let the omega be bullied purely because they had stepped out of line.

The thought of castors hunting party made the female hungry. She stood up from her rock and stretched herself before shaking her ebony coat. Bright amber eyes clear as day even in night time against her rich coat. With a yawn the she wolf jumped down from her rock and padded almost silently towards the food pile.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me