─── •✧ 𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 ✧• ──

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Intrerested?

Yup!
64%
Idk yet
36%
Nah
No votes

Total votes : 14

Re: ─── •✧ 𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 ✧• ──

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:28 am

𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
DeathStone | female | warrior |2 years | location: densite | tags: December
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Her eyes scanned around the densite until they landed on the large warrior, December. Holding her breath for a moment River decided to greet the wolf a good morning. She was always hesitant to speak to others in the morning due to not knowing their moods. Rising to her paws from her place beside the den tunnel. She padded towards the large warrior "Good morning December. How was your sleep?" she asked quietly.
Her ears pricked hearing a howl calling a meeting "Oh, nevermind I guess!" she said with a small tail wag seeing the other pack members gather around the center of the densite. River shook her fur and padded towards the grouping. Curious to the meeting.
She hung onto Carax's words - concern on her face about the meeting and his plan.

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
DeathStonePack |Female | Warrior |4 years | location: densite | tags:

Destiny 's ears pricked hearing the howl of her Alpha. She wasn't too close to the center of the Densite so she padded over with the rest of her packmates. She kept her head up to get a overlook of the pack members joining. She wasn't sure the reasoning of the meeting - however it had to be important

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
BloodStone Pack | male | sanguinist |4 years | location: Densite| tags: open.

Blaze listened to the howl of his Alpha, flicking his ears at the summon the dark wolf rose to his paws and padded towards the gathering. He kept himself at a distance from the others in his pack knowing he made some - if not most of them nervous. He couldn't blame them, with an order from Fantine they'd be his prey. You could never be too careful.
He listened to Fantine's words and almost scoffed hearing that he wouldn't be accompanying the alpha to the meeting - if anything he could be there to scare the DeathStone wolves. Maybe show his canines a few times - let them realize they'd be at his mercy. Over all Blaze just wanted to get his eyes on the Sanguinist of the other pack. Of course they wouldn't be better for the role than him - however it was nice to know the assassin of your enemy.
Knowing his Alpha, Blaze figured there was a greater reason for him to stay behind - he just wanted to know what.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit De Luna » Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:43 am

Name - Drogo
Pack - Blood Stone Pack
Rank - Guardians
Location - Densite
Tags - Fantine - Shiro - Gathering pack members
Drogo nodded his massive black head in agreement of keeping the side quest quiet. There was no need to alarm the rest of the pack with the quest, not to mention many more would probably want to be a part of it, and it was meant to be done in stealth. Fantine's howl brought Drogo back from his wandering thoughts. He watched as members of the pack began to file in and gather around. He watched each of their faces as the names of those attending tomorrow's meeting were announced.

Name - Ira
Pack - Death Stone Pack
Rank - Warrior
Location - Densite
Tags - Gathering pack members - Open
As the worried warrior made her way to the edge of the densite a booming howl sounded as a summon from the alpha. Ira's scarred ears flicked towards the sound as she contemplated the outcome. It was most definitely going to be about the meeting occurring tomorrow, and Ira just hoped that words from Caraxes would put her troubled mind at ease. She came upon a small group of the pack gathering to listen and focus her own attention to the battle worn alpha seated before them. As Caraxes began speaking of a plan where each wolf would play a role a wicked sneer spread across Ira's face. She couldn't wait to hear what her own role would be. Maybe she would be allowed the honor of killing some of the wretched wolves that caused this curse.
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 212 people.
I have received 22 gifts.
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── •✧ post 7 ✧• ──

Postby Sonder, » Mon May 01, 2023 9:39 pm

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
❍ˊ ─ 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐗𝐄𝐒 !xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: alpha ) . ( bio ) . ( location: the meeting place ) . ( tags: deathstone pack / open ! ) . ( pack: deathstone pack )
    "Dakota, Ira, Destiny, Nileria and Xena will attend the meeting" He glanced around in the search for approving nods. "The rest shall stay and guard our home" Inhaling sharply he quickly became aware of the passing time. As Midnight sent its inky blanket over the sky, Carazx knew it was time to make the journey to the meeting place.

"It's time we made our move, I don't believe Fantine will take kindly to tardiness" He ushered his followers, before he picked his way through the mass, his scrawny tail flicked in a gesture to follow.

Cold winds were steadily rustling through the green tops in the forest of whispers. The sky was still choked in midnight's darkness. A bit gloomier than it normally is at this time of the night. It was as if the weather was foreboding the tense meeting ahead. Caraxes felt rain approaching from the north-east. It was hauntingly quiet and peaceful. Which contrasted the tempestuous thoughts brewing in his mind. He couldn't shake the prickly feeling extending all over his body like brambles, jabbing into his skin. Was he leading his pack for slaughter?

Carax braved himself, and glanced back at his faithful followers, hoping to give them bravery and reassurance when inside he truly had none.

The Trees were farther apart from each other in the outskirts of the forest. Carax never travelled this close to the ice fields before. The air was already growing more bitter as they stepped onto the permafrost. The alpha raised his ebony head to enjoy the sharp cold shower.

Halfway across the ice fields lay, a small wooded island. It was foretold supposedly by the Gods that this was a safe place for any wolf to stay, and neither pack could attack there. Because it was so perfectly split between both territories. Caraxes repressed an eye-roll, its just a pup-story he told himself. Although he was worried what the Gods would do if they broke this ancient law. Finally the male raised his scraggly tail once more to encourage the pack to cross the icy terrain to the wooded island, the ground was frozen dry, but he continued without verbal complaint.

Until finally he reached the island. “Good luck everyone, may you represent our pack well” He mumbled just in time before the ghostly figure of Fantine and her pack peered through the autumnal foliage.

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
❀˚— 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 !xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: alphess ) . ( bio ) . ( location: meeting place ) . ( tags: bloodstone pack / open ! ) . ( pack: bloodstone pack )
    After receiving her pack's approval or at least compliance, she gave them little time to process what they may be doing before she released one final howl summoning the rest of her scattered pack before journeying to the meeting place. Where are those idle pups? she hummed to herself noticing the absence of three of her members. Though she’d have to rely on them to catch up, she didn't want to be late in front of the enemy. No sir.

She slithered through the pack to the rear, to begin leading them. However in truth she desperately wanted to walk in line with her daughter Snow and their guardian, but she couldn't appear dependent. Nor her ego or status would allow such comforts. So instead, she forced her head to remain fixed on the horizon and began trotting forwards.

She tried to take this time, to precisely plan what to say to that flea bitten mongrel, when she arrived, and how to destroy him best in the battle of wit. But it became almost impossible to think of anything with the constant cacophony of midnight sounds. The wind slipping through leaves, their paws cracking undergrowth with each step, creaking tree trunks, the flutter of wings unseen, snapping twigs, grass and weed sliding against legs, breathing sounds. …. It was impossible to concentrate! So instead she let her mind fall blank all the way to the ice fields.

Fantine almost released a gasp of shock, as she set her sights on the blistering cold icefields. No wolf really crossed these fields unless war was being waged. And well apart from the odd imprisonment, none of her pack have had to cross this icy plain. It looked unbearable to stand on. And perhaps this is why the gods made this monstrosity between their territories. To tell them to keep to themselves. But it was too late to turn back now ….

As she stepped onto the fields, barking at her pack to follow her through the ice fields. They appeared like a frozen ocean laced with ridges and ripples that jut out above the ice and influence its flow. And in the centre, lay the small island ablaze with its autumnal tree tops. The meeting place was in sight.

Just before she crossed the threshold onto the meeting place, she yapped coldly, “Let's prove to the gods that we can squash this pack of curse causers' '. Without giving them time to reply she squeezed through the brambles, into a small clearing where she came face to face with Caraxes, her lips pulled back in defence.

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
»»— 𝐍𝐘𝐌 !xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: warrior ) . ( bio ) . ( location: densite ) . ( tags: shadow / sequoia ) . ( pack: bloodstone pack )
    An irritable huff pierced the silence, causing Nyms ears which were previously poised to twitch suddenly. He saw the apprentice’s agitated mood expressed in his mannerisms, and Nym could supress his annoyance any longer. Turning sharply, he wanted to create some justice for himself. He didn’t deserve this irritable behaviour and neither did Sequoia.

“Is there something you wish to get off your chest Shadow?” He barked, his tone stern but still carrying a hint of the male’s usual softness. He wanted to squash this tension now, no matter the awkwardness it will cause.

++ His ears perk to Fantine's summoning howl, but he waits impatiently for Shadow to reply before leaving for the meeting place.

Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 01, 2023 11:08 pm

Mitsu | 3years | male | Blood stone warrior | crush on Drogo | tags: the meeting group

The day was very weird the tensions were high around the camp because of the upcoming meeting. He himself was not really even sure what to think about it either, part of him was curious about it, one part was very worried about what will happen during that meeting when somewhere deep inside his head he hoped that the whole meeting could be dismissed for a reason or another. He flicked his ears over to the alpha calling for the names joining the meeting of course he was one of them, but he felt a little confused that Fantine didn't name any of the guardians with them and they could be the strongest wolves. Maybe she wanted to make sure their camp was heavily protected during the meeting which made sense. He silently followed the little group out of their camp, the further they got, and closer to that meeting place come, his nervousness grew and he needed to fight back that he didn't just faint there, of the overgrowing stress.

Sannan | 1,5 years | female | Blood stone servant | crush on maybe Sequola | tags: the meeting group, Nym

She was rather shocked to be invited to that maybe dangerous meeting, she didn't have much of any battle skills and if the worst happens she could only be her pack's way. She didn't want to think about the worst outcomes this meeting may bring to them, she tried to be neutral and positive. As the pack left the camp she kept her mind calm all the way to the meeting place, Thought that neutral and positive way of thinking turned into a fear, when she stepped to the lands where those wolves from the other pack were waiting for them. She felt the still calm, but burning high tension between the two packs, she felt extra stares on her fur as she was not just any wolf of her pack, she was a worthless servant. If any of the Deathstone pack wolves wanted an easy kill they could come after her first, as she could not likely win the match with her novice skills. As the pack seemed to settle still she immediately walked next to young yet strong warrior Nym "Mind if I sit here?" she asked him, trying to hide her growing nervousness and fear.

Cecil | 4 years | male | Death stone Bone reader | crush on open | tags: open

He stayed on camp and watched as the pack left for this long and waited for a meeting. He hoped for the good, but he had his doubts as most of the wolves were edge of their frustration, and now they were like a ticking time bomb 'Hopefully they keep their cool in there' he thought to himself with sight. He looked at the fresh-kill pile there was still some leftover left by some of the wolves who left for the meeting, he walked to take a few pretty much licked clean bones and walked too deep into the bone readers' den, there was a pile of older bones. He gently dropped them to the pile and sat down watching the white, little creepy pile of different bones. He took a deep breath as he laid down and landed his head over on the pile gently his nose touching the newly added bones. He could still smell the fresh-kill smell on them, which animal it was, and even who ate it 'Tell me, if you know anything, please tell me' he thought to himself as he closed his eyes and relaxed.

Presea | 1 year | female | Death stone prisoner | crush on Zyre | tags: River

She was working hard during the whole day, she even got to clean the trainee's den, maiden's den, and dirt place and fix the camp. She was planning to go to clean the sanguine's den, but Nilaria chased her away, asking her to do that someday later. She was not cleaning the alpha's or guarding den for ages as usually, the alpha didn't want her near his den and guarding was actually very mean toward her. Now she could actually quickly go to clean the warrior's den when most of the wolves were out, one of them didn't ask for a nest chasing, but she could always see which nest needed changing and which didn't. She walked over to the warrior's den remembering that River was still there "I am going to change some of the nest...if you don't mind me walking around a little bit? Uh I can change yours too if you wanted to?" she asked the young warrior as she saw her there nearby.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Wed May 03, 2023 12:09 pm

• Dakota •
warrior |
bio | Deathstone | tags: open

He stayed beside his pack quietly, keeping a lookout for anything suspicious. A cold breeze ruffled his pelt, and he shivered. It felt like an omen. He had a creeping feeling that something bad would happen. “Those dirty Bloodstone wolves…” He though bitterly, glaring at the meeting place that had come into his view. He lingered behind the rest of his pack, making sure everyone got there safely. He didn’t want a Bloodstone wolf to come up behind them and hurt any stragglers. He let out a sigh, preparing himself, and sat down, keeping a close watch.

• Xena •
warrior apprentice |
bio | Deathstone | tags: Zyre, open

She said her goodbyes to her friend. “I wish we could go together…” She told him, her tail drooping a little. “Keep the camp safe while I’m gone! I’ll tell you everything that happens!” She perked up a little, flicking him with her tail and turning. She gave him a final goodbye and was off, following the rest of the pack. She barely noticed the cold air, too focused on the upcoming meeting. Would they come to a peaceful solution? Would she make friends? It was all so exciting, and a little stressful.

• Sequoia •
warrior |
bio | Bloodstone | tags: Nym, Shadow

She stood quietly, watching the other two wolves. While she respected Nym for speaking up, she wasn’t sure if it would get through to Shadow. She looked up as she heard Fantine howl. Her paws shuffled on the ground nervously. She wouldn’t leave these two alone, especially with so much tension hanging in the air, but she also didn’t want to leave the densite with one less guard for too long. Her eyes settled upon Shadow, giving him a harsh look. She didn’t want to cause any commotion, but he was holding them up with his sour attitude.

• Sage •
bone reader apprentice |
bio | Bloodstone | tags: Snow

As Fantine’s howl rang out, she stopped and turned. “I guess it’s time…” She said, mostly to herself. She couldn’t deny that she was more nervous than excited to be going. Usually her sister was chosen for these sorts of things, but if Fantine thought she was needed, she wouldn’t object. She looked back at Snow, and tilted her head to the side slightly, waiting for the heiress to join her. It was a relief to be going with a wolf so close to her age.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── •✧ post 8 ✧• ──

Postby Sonder, » Wed May 03, 2023 9:45 pm

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
❍ˊ ─ 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐗𝐄𝐒 !xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: alpha ) . ( bio ) . ( location: meeting place ) . ( tags: fantine / open ! ) . ( pack: deathstone pack )
    The air is so brittle it could snap, and if it doesn't, he might. No-one speaks, but there is so much to say. Caraxs raises his journey worn physique, his eyes pierced antagonising into his opponents. The white wolf. Fantine. He played around with a few sentences in his head, unsure of what to say, what words to choose. He couldn't risk an all out war, yet he couldn't refrain from his bitter feelings any longer. He was only a wolf after all. Gulping hard, he watched her pale lips retreat into a threatening toothy grin. It was all fair game as he saw it now. She was clearly just as vicious as him underneath her feminine delicate exterior.

He flickered his notched ear encouraging his pack to mingle with the opposing pack, as this meeting was ‘supposed’ to be about a truce, and they should at least act the part. Shortly after he returned to the stare off he was having with the Alphess. Was she playing mind games, staying silent so he would be the first one to slip up? No he wasn't going to have it. He decided to play her at her own game, the game of riddles. “Your pack is smaller than I remember” He began, his cold unfeeling gaze flickering between her ranks. At least I know we have a fair chance of beating them. He scoffed, under his husky breath.

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
❀˚— 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 !xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: alphess ) . ( bio ) . ( location: meeting place ) . ( tags:caraxes / open ! ) . ( pack: bloodstone pack )
    Despite being in the centre of this wooded island, it offered her little shade from the bristling elements. The wind's sharp tendrils pulled at her fair coat. But even if lighting had struck overhead she wouldn't have removed her eyes from Caraxes’ for a second. If the rumours were true about him, she couldn't trust a word he would ever say. The Alphess felt her muscles seized, as if she had a subconscious desire to attack him right here and now. … And she would be the first to admit that this wasn't far from the truth.

She had gotten so used to the tense silence that Carax’s words had nearly shaken her. She couldn't believe the witless wonder had the balls to speak first. Her face formed a rather cross frown, annoyed that she wasn't the first to speak. Although she wasn't going to leave until he heard every insult she had to offer him. ── It took Fantine a few heartbeats to escape her own myriad of thoughts to catch what the other leader had actually said. And when he finished it was a god's miracle that she didn't slash his throat here and now. How DARE he comment on her pack size when HE was the one that caused this curse!!!

As calmly as wolfly possible Fantine exhaled before exuberating her usual cunningness. “We have more on the way, as they have more important jobs to do then meet your…” She paused purposefully to glance slightly disgusted at his pack before adding “..pack”. She stepped forward crossing no-man's land. Until she could smell Carax’s breath. “Now are we going to compare sizes or are we going to get to the bottom of this curse?”

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: warrior ) . ( bio ) . ( location: bloom meadows) . ( tags: sequoia / shadow / open ! ) . ( pack: bloodstone pack )
    Shadow appeared to be completely blocking the two of them out, and Nym was too worried about his duties that he just had to follow his pack. Nym gave the apprentice a few more moments to respond before turning to Sequoia , "if he's going to be like this we can hunt later?” He suggested, looking fondly into her deep chestnut eyes. “I say we join our Alphess, she will nearly be at the meeting place now”

Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ─── •✧ 5 ✧• ──

Postby Nyverria » Thu May 04, 2023 12:36 pm

Nꮖꮮꭺꭱꮖꭺ
〖Female〗〖Sanguinist〗〖4 y〗
〖Mentions: Fantine, Caraxes,
xSnow & Drogo〗〖Death Stone〗
〖Tags: Death Stone & Blood Stone〗

Nilaria had been up and ready for the meeting with the Blood Stone Pack. She knew that their Alphess was not one for waiting forever on her pack to reach their destination. The she-wolf kept close to the front of the pack but stayed slightly behind Caraxes as they moves swiftly through the forest of whispers. Nilaria didn't really say much to anyone, she just stayed silent as the small group of wolves continued on their way. She gave the rest of her pack a quick glance to make sure they were all still caught up before turning her attention back ahead of her.

As the small pack drew closer to the ice fields, the charcoal colored female took a second to approach the icy terrain. She watched as the others went ahead of her until she finally stepped onto the ice and felt a chill down her spine. The cold bitter air felt almost refreshing but also a reminder that soon this would be what covers her pack's territory in the winter time. Nilaria quickened her pace as she realized she began to trail behind although she wanted to make sure the rest of her pack was caught up. Soon the reached the little wooden island that rested in the middle of the permafrost terrain.

Caraxes' words reached her ears as she pushed her way to the front until the white figure among other wolves came into view. She watched as the Blood Stone wolves also came into view and there the she-wolf calculated each one cautiously. Nilaria stood tall while keeping a calm and collected look about her but her eyes pierced each one of the rival wolves. The two that stood out the most was a battle-scarred black wolf and another white wolf with the same resemblance as Fantine. Once Caraxes encouraged his pack to mingle with the others, the she-wolf gave the battle-worn male a second glance before walking off with the rest of her pack.

xxx
xxx
xxx
Ꮓꭹꭱꭼ
〖Male〗〖Apprentice〗〖7 m〗
〖Mentions: None〗〖Death Stone〗
〖Tags: Xena〗

The red male was slightly upset he didn't get to go with Xena but he knew his job was just as important. He needed to keep his pack safe! He watched as the little band of wolves left his view and from then on out he laid in the clearing of the den keeping a close watch on the entrance. At least there were a few warriors left as well to help guard the den. A small sigh left his maw as Zyre rested his head on his paws counting the minutes passing by awaiting for Xena's return.
xxx
xxx
xxx
Ꮃꮋꮖꮪꮲꭼꭱ
〖Female〗〖Maiden〗〖2 y〗
〖Mentions: Sannan〗〖Blood Stone〗
〖Tags: Open〗

Whisper sat near the entrance of the maiden's den watching the small group of wolves leaving for the meeting. She was happy that Sannan got to go on the trip. The little white wolf laid down as she watched the last of the wolves leave the den site. There wasn't much going on today other than the meeting but she only worried for their safety while they met the Death Stone wolves. Oh how she hoped Sannan would be okay.
xxx
xxx
xxx
Ꮪꮋꮖꭱꮻ
〖Male〗〖Guardian〗〖3 y〗
〖Mentions: Fantine〗〖Blood Stone〗
〖Tags: Blaze〗

Shiro had waited for Fantine to lead the rest of the pack out to meet Death Stone. As soon as they left, the guardian made his way over to Blaze. "I need you to come with me." the brute said quietly and turned to leave the den site with the flick of his tail. He didn't want any of the other pack wolves to eavesdrop on their conversation. After all, they were headed towards enemy territory.

Shiro didn't really wait up for Blaze since he knew that the arrogant male would catch up eventually. "Fantine has asked us to.. "ruffle up" a few of the Death Stone wolves. They need to be punished one way or another." Shiro yipped once he knew Blaze was in earshot, he began leading the sanguinist towards Death Stone's territory in silence for a bit. "Oh and no killing as of now. Fantine only ordered us to teach them a lesson." the brute added once more as he glanced over at Blaze to hear what he has to say.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit De Luna » Fri May 05, 2023 1:35 am

Name - Drogo
Pack - Blood Stone Pack
Rank - Guardians
Location - Meeting Place
Tags - Wolves at the meeting
Drogo followed Fanitine faithfully to the meeting place sticking close to her side. At the sight of the opposing pack his whole body tensed. He was ready for anything, but wouldn't allow any harm to come to his alphess. Caraxes seemed to be staring intently at Fantine, which just added to the growing tension within Drogo's body. The other leader made a comment of their pack being smaller, this caused a low growl rolled in Drogo's chest. Was the other alpha sizing them up? At his own alphess' words Drogo lifted his head proudly. As she walked forward instinct had Drogo eyeing all the wolves within close proximity to both his alphess and heiress. Cautiously, he stepped forward with her and allowed his shoulder to gently bump her in reassurance of his presence.

Name - Ira
Pack - Death Stone Pack
Rank - Warrior
Location - Meeting Place
Tags - Gathering wolves - Open
Ira joined some of the gathering wolves in the meeting place and let her lips part in an evil grin. The cold wind whipped through her fur and felt like razors on her face. The warrior didn't mind though. All she wanted was for the Bloodstone pack to pay for causing this horrendous curse. Caraxes was encouraging them to "mingle" with the curse causers though. She snarled inwardly and scoped out some of the opposing wolves. Ira didn't care to get to know these wolves, let alone pretend to be friendly. She stood awkwardly glancing around at the few who were among them. Every fiber in her being was on high alert. She knew they would stir more trouble, it was just a matter of when.
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── •✧ post 9 ✧• ──

Postby Sonder, » Sat May 06, 2023 8:24 pm

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐗𝐄𝐒 . & 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 !xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( ranks: alpha & alphess ) . ( location: meeting place ) . ( tags: each other / open ! ) . ( packs: oposing packs )
    As the sun climbed higher into the sky, casting a soothing heat across the dry autumnal landscape, two leaders stood facing each other. Caraxes stood tall and imposing, with broad shoulders and a gaunt jaw. His eyes were cold and hard, and he radiated a sense of controlled power.

The other leader, Fantine, was shorter and more nimble, but no less fierce. She had a sharpness to her features, and her eyes glinted with a determination born of a lifetime of struggle. Though she lacked the physical presence of his opponent, she more than made up for it with her force of personality.

The two leaders stood in utter discontent at each other's insults, in silence for a long moment, each sizing up the other. The air between them was thick with tension, the stillness broken only by the occasional gust of wind that whipped up the dust at their feet.

Finally, the taller leader spoke, his voice low and menacing. "Your actions have caused great harm to my pack," he said, his eyes never leaving his opponent's face. "You cannot expect to simply walk away from this without consequences."

The Alphess met his gaze squarely. "I assure you, I had no intention of causing harm, I have done nothing but live the way the gods intended" she replied, her voice firm but measured. "I simply acted in the best interests of my own people”

Caraxes couldn't resist a scoff. "Your people? You mean your selfish desires," he spat. "You have no concern for the well-being of others."

Fantine's ethereal-like eyes narrowed. "You have no right to judge me," she said, her voice rising. "You have no idea what my pack has been through with this curse!."

The black Alpha stood closer, their noses almost touching, his claws clenched, "I know what they've been through because I've been through it too," he growled.

Fantines matched her opponent's stance. "But I've never sacrificed the lives of innocent wolves in my pack for my own gain." She spat, clearly hinting at the fact Carxes had slaughtered his own mate, shortly before the curse happened.

"I did what I had to do," Carax barked, his voice shaking with emotion and grief. "And I would do it again."

Fantine's eyes flashed with anger. "Then you leave me no choice," she said, her voice cold and steely. "How can the gods lift this curse with a mate killing a lunatic still living?!”

Caraxes couldn't believe it. How did she know about his mate?, and HOW dare she accuse him of causing this curse! He couldn't find the words to describe his anger. He stood staring, his fangs revealed.

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: warrior ) . ( bio ) . ( location: bloom meadows) . ( tags: sequoia / shadow / open ! ) . ( pack: bloodstone pack )
    Shadow appeared to be completely blocking the two of them out, and Nym was too worried about his duties that he just had to follow his pack. Nym gave the apprentice a few more moments to respond before turning to Sequoia , "if he's going to be like this we can hunt later?” He suggested, looking fondly into her deep chestnut eyes. “I say we join our Alphess, she will nearly be at the meeting place now”

Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me