a wolfs journey ( a buildable pack!! )

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

a wolfs journey ( a buildable pack!! )

Postby . Gon . » Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:11 pm

haze-male-open

a small dark gray wolf with blue eyes

the small wolf glanced around his breathing had been quick a moment ago as the hunter passed by the hiding spot he had chosen, blue eyes intently glued to the back of the hunter. When he saw his chance the small wolf darted away to the deeper part of the woods. Ears perked he listened for any deer..well he was more or less scenting out a herd of them. eyes glued to the forest floor he made his way through the twisting and winding trees just trying to get a glimpse of his prey. within a moment the hungry wol spotted the deers. his mouth watered as he licked his chops. without hesitation he slunk forward low to the ground as he stalked his prey. hopefully this hunt would be a success because if he didnt he would surly starve to death. picking out the weakest looking deep he pounced. it was a slow fawn that he brought down and begun to tear into.
name; gon
gender. trans male
pronouns; he / him / they / them
status; really busy -_-
what i like; art + cats + writing my novels + coffee
. Gon .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a wolfs journey ( a buildable pack!! )

Postby Agana » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:54 am

Agana-female-open

slim black wolf with one grayish blue eye and one brownish gold eye

walks through the woods smelling a sent looking for prey she see's a rabbit and pounces at it. the rabbit runs away fast she runs after it and has another sent of a wolf. she crawls slowly through the grass watching the wolf tear through the deer catching one and eating it. see's the thin wolf and slowly creeped down with caution walks over and stair at the wolf waiting for him to notice. she sits down hungry hoping for some food.
color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]Image
● ──────────────────────────────────────── ●
𝐬𝐡𝐞 / 𝐡𝐞𝐫 / 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 / 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦
𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞 / 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲

𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘪𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯
oc multi breed !

𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐬 ! fnaf & warrior cats

" hellooo, new friend! you're sure up late!
xxxxare we having a slumber party?! "
● ──────────────────────────────────────── ●
cr

pup Image

Agana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me